Just missing one thing Please add the ability to take a photo with the lines visible on it. Addon: Found a work around. Install this on your phone and use sidesync to broadcast it to a tablet. It let's you use laser level remotely and take a screen shot.
To Eck Thump Learn how to use your phone because the app will take a screen shot with the lines on the image just fine no need for a work around
HTC M9 It works great only 0.1° off next to legit level only reason it doesn't get five stars is it crashes upon exit. But for an app that doesn't bs and does what it says. Who cares?
a very useful tool No need to argue each other whether the Christmas tree is leaning or straight, just show this app screen.
Samsung S4 Very accurate until I try to go to 45°. Should be quite useful for work though.
Usefull if calibrated!! It is not accurate. How could we calibrate?
- Fixed broken link to Telescope Calc
- Revamped user interface
- Dropped custom crash reporting library, no more internet connection needed
- Dropped unnecessary permissions
- Added support for tablets
- Added tiny banner linking to my other apps
- Dropped support for Android 1.5