Opens your mailbox on-demand to download attachments. It does not mark new emails as readed. When it founds attachments downloads them to SD card or internal memory according to configuration. It can save also list of email addresses and messages to text files - email export.
It has a file manager included called ndf.
✉ Free version: free download pictures attachment type, please in-app purchase to download other types of attachments, one time fee only. Thanks.
✓ Pro version: all paid features included.
Suitable for travelling and offline email
Part of this app is open-source: https://github.com/tigo4/android.maven.project.template
bug tracker: http://github.com/tigo4/AXdownloader-track/issues
Your email inbox should help you live and work better, but instead it often buries the important stuff and creates more stress than it relieves. Inbox, built by the Gmail team, keeps things organized and helps you get back to what matters.
• BUNDLES - Similar messages are bundled together so you can deal with them all at once. And get rid of them with one tap.
• HIGHLIGHTS - Get the most important information without even opening the message. Check-in for flights, see shipping information for purchases, and view photos from friends right up front.
• REMINDERS: More than mail, you can add Reminders so your inbox contains all the things you need to get back to.
• SNOOZE: Snooze emails and Reminders to come back when you are ready to deal with them: next week, when you get home, or whenever you choose.
• SEARCH: Inbox helps you find exactly what you’re looking for— from your upcoming flight to a friend's address— without having to dig through messages.
• WORKS WITH GMAIL: Inbox is built by the Gmail team, so all your messages from Gmail are here, along with the reliability and spam protection of Gmail. All of your messages are still in Gmail and always will be.
It can help you attach any kinds of file on Gmail from SD Card. And empower you to save any kinds of GMail attachments to SD Card.
★ Keep it simple and stupid(KISS) file attachment tool
★ Attach any file to Gmail
★ Save any file from GMail (experimental)
★ Show the file size
★ Hide the ".folder"
★ Delete files or folders in SD card
★ Rename file or folder in SD card
★ (tablet)click icon will switch to the default path
★ Show file icons by type
★ AD free
★ Attach any file directly from GMail
★ Upload file to Dropbox, Google Drive
★ Zip files
★ Attach Multiple files
★ Open file from directory
★ Set default folder
AttachEmail is compatible with tablet
CLAIM: AttachEmail is CLEAN. Normal version require INTERNET access for AD support. AttachEmail only helps you put file as email attachment on phone, but not send directly via Email. You should explicitly send the Email in your Gmail App. Thus there's no security issue related to AttachEmail.
Some email system treat many filetype as virus or unsupport format. You could get Pro version to pack multiple files and send it in zip format.
Gmail Email Attach Save Attachment to sd
Gmail plugin sends announcements to Liveview device
In collaboration with Eliot Stocker combining our efforts to make one brilliant plugin.
Requires that you have your Gmail App syncing the relevant labels. Functionality is limited due to the API not being supported by Google.
• A new Schedule View - See your schedule at a glance with photos and maps of the places you’re going.
• Events from Gmail - Flight, hotel, concert, restaurant reservations and more are added to your calendar automatically.
• Assists to fill in your calendar - You can quickly create events with smart suggestions for event titles, places and people.
• Different ways to view your calendar - Speedily switch between viewing a single day to getting an overview of multiple days at once.
• All your calendars in one, easy place - Google Calendar works with all calendars on your phone, including Exchange.
Outlook is a free email app that helps you get more done from anywhere with one unified view of your email, calendar, contacts, and attachments. Outlook automatically surfaces your most important messages – across all your email accounts. Swipe to quickly delete, archive, or schedule messages you want to handle later. Easily view your calendar, share available times, and schedule meetings. And attach files from your email, OneDrive, or Dropbox with just a few taps.
Outlook works with Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Outlook.com (including Hotmail, MSN), Gmail, Yahoo Mail, and iCloud.
Why use Outlook?
Manage your inbox
• Outlook automatically triages your inbox for you, surfacing your most important email. Less relevant email is placed in your “Other” inbox.
• Swipe to quickly delete, archive, or schedule messages.
• Schedule emails and they will return to your inbox at a later time.
Your calendar built-in
• Switching between your email and calendar apps is a thing of the past. Outlook includes your calendar and notifies you with appointment reminders.
• Find available meeting times and share them in email or schedule a meeting.
Attachments made easy
• View and attach any file from your email, OneDrive, Dropbox, and other accounts with just a few taps.
• Send large files even if you haven’t downloaded them to your phone.
Find anything fast
• Filter your inbox to only show messages that are unread, flagged, or have attachments, with a single tap.
• Quickly find the right messages, people and files by typing just a few letters.
• Outlook shows people you communicate with most often, and lets you conveniently drill down to see all related emails, meetings and files.
Feedback or questions?
• We want your feedback to make Outlook better! Please share your comments within the app by going to Settings>Help>Contact Support. We read all feedback.
• See the answers to frequently asked questions by going to Settings>Help>FAQs.
Try our other Microsoft apps for Android tablets: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, OneDrive, and Skype.
A newly arrived notification to notify the Smartwatch, Inbox on Official Gmail.
* 4.2.1 Gmail support during
THIS IS EXTENSION FOR SmartWatch & SmartWatch2 , Smart Wireless Headset pro BY SONY.
When the password of a mail account is set up, a "subject" and "from" are notified.
※[at Your OWN RISK!!!]
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
LiveWare™ extension for Smart Wireless Headset pro
LiveWare™ extension for Stereo Bluetooth Headset SBH50
Smart Connect extension for Notification API
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
Featuring advanced functionality like snoozing emails, scheduling email for later, response tracking, and more, Boomerang is the mail client you've been dreaming about. These features, combined with an intuitive gesture system and eye-catching design, make Boomerang the best way to access Gmail and Exchange messages on your phone.
If you are having trouble with the app, please EMAIL US at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help you get things running. It is much easier to troubleshoot via email than via a bad review!
------ Features ------
- Read receipts & click tracking **NEW**
- Boomerang to a location **NEW**
- Inbox Widget and Unread Count 1x1 Widget
- Support for Microsoft Exchange 2007, 2010, 2013
- Now available in German, Spanish, French, Japanese, Korean, and Portuguese
- Push notifications
- Support for "Send as" feature
- Account specific themes
- Customizable multi-gesture support
- Tablet optimized layouts
- Snooze email messages
- Schedule messages to be sent later
- Track responses to the emails you send
- Search through all your messages across all Gmail and Exchange folders
- Access to all labels
- Multi-select messages/Bulk select messages
- Multi-account support with easy account switching
- Integration with your phone contacts for auto-complete
- Email signatures
- View and Include Attachments
- Infinite scrolling in Inbox
- Ability to view and edit drafts
- Auto-complete email addresses as you type
----- FAQs -----
What email providers can I use with Boomerang?
Boomerang works with Microsoft Exchange, Gmail, Google Apps accounts. We are working on support for Yahoo, and other providers, but for now, Boomerang is compatible with Gmail, Google Apps and MS Exchange accounts.
Can I use Boomerang with my Google Apps email address?
Absolutely, you can use Boomerang with Google Apps accounts. Just install the app and sign in with your Google Apps email address, and everything should work. If you have trouble, please email us and we will help you configure your Google Apps settings to work correctly with the app.
How is Boomerang different than the Gmail app or stock email app?
The Boomerang app is more powerful than the included Gmail and other email apps. It provides features that the Gmail app does not. Additional features :
• snooze email messages
• schedule messages to be sent later
• track responses to your emails
Is Boomerang localized for non-English languages?
Boomerang is currently localized in German, Spanish, French, Japanese, Korean, and Portuguese. Please visit http://boomerangandroid.uservoice.com and add any other languages!
----- Upcoming Features & Known Issues ------
• IMAP (Yahoo Mail, Rackspace, etc) support
• Offline support
>>> If you want to suggest new features, improvements or report existing bugs and issues, please go to http://boomerangandroid.uservoice.com <<<
----- Testimonials ------
“More than a clever reminder system, the app uses gesture controls (swipe right to archive, left for snooze and other options) and can schedule outgoing emails, too.” -Engadget.com
“Boomerang allows users to schedule messages to send at a predetermined date and time, or "boomerang" them back into their inbox if there's no reply or if a message requires follow-up.” -AndroidPolice.com
“The app offers a few options above and beyond what Google’s offering provides. In addition to being able to schedule emails, you can also snooze received messages and track responses to emails you’ve sent.”
"It's not easy to beat the built-in Gmail app, but Boomerang manages to pull it off pretty well." -Lifehacker.com
Note: We ARE NOT affiliated with or endorsed by Gmail, Google, or Microsoft, though we are glad to be part of their ecosystems!
Note: Currently for Gmail and iCloud accounts. Other email platforms coming soon.
Mailbox is a completely redesigned inbox that makes email light, fast, and mobile-friendly. Quickly swipe messages to your archive or trash. Scan an entire conversation at once with chat-like organization. Snooze emails until later with the tap of a button — they’ll return to your inbox automatically so you can focus on what's important now.
Mailbox checks your email from the cloud and delivers it to your phone securely. Now with Auto-swipe, Mailbox learns from your swipes and snoozes to automate common actions. Mute that conversation you don’t care about, snooze messages from your friend to this evening, or route all of your receipts to a list — automatically.
Mailbox’s delightful UI and smart features make getting to zero — and staying there — a breeze. After you experience a clean inbox, you’ll wonder how you ever lived without it.
“Already the app I use most often.”
— MG Siegler, parislemon.com
“The best email management app you'll ever use.”
— Ryan Lawler, TechCrunch
LICENSE AGREEMENT: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=512669&clcid=0x409
Access documents from virtually anywhere:
• Cloud – With your phone, you can access Office documents that are stored on OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint.
• Recent Documents – Office Mobile is cloud-connected. The documents you’ve recently viewed on your computer are readily available on your phone in the recent documents panel.
• Email Attachments – You can view and edit Office documents attached to email messages.*
Office documents look stunning:
• Great-Looking Documents - Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents look great on your phone, thanks to support for charts, animations, SmartArt Graphics, and shapes.
• Optimized for phone - Word, Excel and PowerPoint have been optimized for the small screen of your phone.
• Resume Reading - When opening a Word document from OneDrive or OneDrive for Business on your phone, it automatically resumes at the place where you left off reading, even if you last viewed the document on your PC or tablet.
• Presentation Views - The Slide Navigator view in PowerPoint lets you browse slides faster, while speaker notes help you practice your presentation.
Make quick edits and share*:
• Documents Remain Intact - Formatting and content remain intact when you edit Word, Excel, or PowerPoint documents on your phone.
• Create – You can create new Word and Excel documents on your phone.
• Comments - You can review comments that have been made in Word and Excel documents on your phone and add your own comments.
* Sign in with a free Microsoft account to create, edit and save documents for home use. A qualifying Office 365 subscription is required to create, edit and save documents for business use. Qualifying plans include: Office 365 Small Business Premium, Office 365 Midsize Business, Office 365 Enterprise E3 and E4 (Enterprise and Government), Office 365 Education A3 and A4, and Office 365 ProPlus.
Requires a phone running Android OS 4.0 or later.
For more information, please visit http://www.office.com/mobile.
- Print from any compatible Android device to any Google Cloud Print connected printer
- Share a picture or a document from apps like Gallery directly to Cloud Print
- Track the status of your print jobs
- Process printer invitations. Open invitation links from email in Cloud Print
- Find and register new Cloud Ready printers on the local network*
Printing from Android has never been easier.
The Google Cloud Print app is a print plugin on Android KitKat, and a standalone app on earlier versions of Android. If you update your device to KitKat, you may need to remove the icon manually.
*Not all models support local discovery - check the setup manual of your printer for details
Whenever you need to verify your identity, you’ll get a notification from this app. Just tap “Approve” and you’re good to go! You can also use this app if you’ve turned on two-step verification for your Microsoft account –or if you have more than one account. With the built-in security code generator, you can even verify your identity if you’re not connected to the Internet.
* Resolved Issue: Issues related to the Samsung S4 Mini have been resolved.
* This app only works with your Microsoft account. For Windows Azure Multi-Factor Authentication, use the Multi Factor Authentication app available here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.phonefactor.phonefactor
* Notice *
- If you cannot find the widget, then please read the FAQ below.
- When you're finished using the notepad, an automatic save command preserves your individual note.
* Product Description *
ColorNote® features two basic note taking formats, a lined-paper styled text option, and a checklist option. Add as many as you want to your master list, which appears on the app's home screen each time the program opens. This list may be viewed in traditional ascending order, in grid format, or by note color.
- Taking a Note -
Serving as a simple word processing program, the text option allows for as many characters as you're willing to type. Once saved, you can edit, share, set a reminder, or check off or delete the note through your device's menu button. When checking off a text note, the app places a slash through the list's title, and this will be displayed on the main menu.
- Making To-do List or Shopping List -
In the checklist mode, you can add as many items as you'd like and arrange their order with drag buttons activated in the edit mode. After the list is finished and saved, you may check or uncheck each line on your list with a quick tap, which will toggle a line slash. If all items have been checked, then the list's title is slashed as well.
* Features *
- Organize notes by color (color notebook)
- Sticky note memo widget (Put your notes on your home screen)
- Checklist notes for To do list & Shopping list. (Quick and simple list maker)
- Checklist notes to get things done (GTD)
- Organize your schedule by note in calendar
- Write a diary and journal in calendar
- Password Lock note : Protect your notes with passcode
- Secured backup notes to SD storage
- Supports online back up and sync. You can sync notes between phone and tablet.
- Reminder notes on status bar
- List/Grid View
- Search notes
- Notepad supports ColorDict Add-on
- Powerful task reminder : Time Alarm, All day, Repetition.(lunar calendar)
- Quick memo / notes
- Wiki note link : [[Title]]
- Share notes via SMS, e-mail or Twitter
* Online backup and sync cloud service *
- Notes will be encrypted before uploading notes by using the AES standard, which is the same encryption standard used by banks to secure customer data.
- It does not send any of your notes to the server without you signing in.
- Sign-in with Google or Facebook.
* Permissions *
- Internet Access: For online backup & sync notes
- Modify/delete SD card contents: For backup notes to SD card
- Prevent phone from sleeping, control vibrator, automatically start at boot: For reminder notes
* FAQ *
Q: How do you put a sticky note widget on the home screen?
A: Go to the home screen and hold down your finger on an empty space and choose widget, Color Note will then be desplayed so you can stick on the page.
Q: Why don't the widget, the alarm and notes remider functions work?
A: If the app is installed on the SD card, your widget, reminder, etc. will not work properly because Android doesn't support these features when installed on an SD card! If you have already moved the app to an SD card, but want those features, then you have to move the app back on the device and reboot your phone.
Settings - Applications - Manage Applications - Color Note - Move to Device
Q: Where are backed up notes data on the SD card?
A: '/data/colornote' or '/Android/data/com.socialnmobile.dictapps.notepad.color.note/files' on SD card
Q: I forgot my master password. How can I change it?
A: Menu → Settings → Master Password → Menu Button → Clear Password. You will lose your current locked notes when you clear the password!
Q: How can I create todo list note?
A: New - Select checklist note - Put items - Save. Tap an item to strikethrough.
* No attachment support yet.
* If you print as HTML, formatting will be correct, but images will not be downloaded.
Capture what’s on your mind
• Add notes, lists and photos to Google Keep. Pressed for time? Record a voice memo and Keep will transcribe it so you can find it later.
Share ideas with friends and family
• Easily plan that surprise party by sharing your Keep notes with others and collaborating on them in real time.
Find what you need, fast
• Color and add labels to code notes to quickly organize and get on with your life. If you need to find something you saved, a simple search will turn it up.
Always within reach
• Keep works on your phone, tablet, computer and Android wearables. Everything you add syncs across all of your devices so your thoughts are always with you.
The right note at the right time
• Need to remember to pick up some groceries? Set a location-based reminder to pull up your grocery list right when you get to the store.
• Try Google Keep on the web at http://keep.google.com and find it in the Chrome Web Store at http://g.co/keepinchrome.
Rated as one of best resource management tools on Android market.
ES File Explorer is a free, full-featured file and application manager.
It functions as all of these apps in one: file manager, application manager, task killer, download manager, cloud storage client (compatible with Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive, Box.net, Sugarsync, Yandex, Amazon S3, and Ubuntu One...), FTP client, and LAN Samba client.
It provides access to pictures, music, video, documents, and other files on both your Android devices and your computers.
ES File Explorer allows Android users, no matter where they are, to manage their resources freely. You can access all of your files from your mobile device and share them with others. This app makes it easy to stay connected over 3G, 4G, EDGE, or Wi-Fi to share with friends, upload photos, and watch videos.
ES File Explorer 3.0 currently supports 30+ languages:
English, Russian, Japanese, Korea, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Czech, Hungarian, Ukrainian, Tamil, Catalan, Turkish, Lithuanian, Portuguese...
This standard version is for Android 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 3.1, 3.2, 4.0, 4.1,4.2 and 4.4. Android 1.5 ~ 2.0 users, please use ES File Explorer Cupcake.
You can download older version from our official website.Classic Theme can be downloaded on Google Play.
* File Manager – Manage your files like you do on your desktop or laptop using Multiple Select, Cut/Copy/Paste, Move, Create, Delete, Rename, Search, Share, Send, Hide, Create Shortcut, and Bookmark; operations can be performed on local files (on Android device) or remotely (on your computer)
* Application Manager – categorize, uninstall, backup, and create shortcuts to your apps
* Remote File Manager – when enabled, manage files on your phone from your computer
* Built-in ZIP and RAR support allows you to compress and decompress ZIP files, unpack RAR files, and create encrypted (AES 256 bit) ZIP files
* Built-in viewers and players for various file types, including photos, music, and videos; supports third-party applications, such as Quick office, for opening others
* Shows thumbnails for APKs and images
* Text viewers and editors
* Access your home PC via WiFi with SMB
* Functions as your FTP and WebDAV client. Manage files on FTP, FTPS, SFTP, and WebDAV servers just like you manage files on your SD card
* Supports Dropbox, Box.net, Sugarsync, Google Drive (Google Docs is now a part of Google Drive), SkyDrive, Amazon S3, Yandex and more.
ES File Explorer is an enhanced cloud storage client with more functions than the official versions,
it can save photos, videos, and other files to your internet drives and share them with others.
* Bluetooth file browser You can copy and paste files between Bluetooth ready devices. It supports OBEX FTP for browsing devices and transferring files between Bluetooth devices.
* Kill tasks with a single click, increase memory and speed up your device -- includes a simple widget that stays on your home screen for knowing your current RAM situation and automatically killing tasks, with an ignore list to ignore the applications you want to keep running.Task Manager module required
* Cache Cleaner and Autostart manager -- Delete those junk files that take up valuable storage space.Task Manager module required.
* Root Explorer -- the ultimate set of file management tools for root users. Provides access to the entire file system and all data directories, and allows the user to change permissions.
* Developers can visit our website for the developer interface for picking files from your applications, emailing attachments, etc.
* More features to come
We’re working to create the best file manager on Android, so plz do not hesitate to CONTACT US with your comments, suggestions, issues.
Multiple file support.
View thumbnails of image files.
Create music playlists with the Send Marked feature.
Pack/unpack Zip files.
Jump Points to any file or folder.
Thanks and enjoy!
HOW: Preview the attachment in the Gmail app (2.3.4 or earlier only).
It also works with Google Drive and K9mail apps.
Browse Folder app not included, but not required.
Reads your email to get the file name; CANNOT broadcast your email contents anyway.