This is a Data Toggle widget that works on the Sprint Version
of Samsung Galaxy S2 -- a.k.a. Sprint Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch.
** MAY NOT WORK ON SOME VERIZON PHONES, AND OTHER SPRINT PHONES. **
Sprint SG2 users will know that other data toggle apps can't turn off 4G when used with their device.
This app, as far as I know, is the only app that turns off BOTH 4G and 3G for Sprint's SG2.
It can turn off both 3G and 4G internet data connection with a touch of a button. No longer will you have to dig through the settings to do this
Now Sprint SG2 users can toggle their data connection off easily and save precious battery life.
This widget is designed to match the look-and-feel of the existing system toggle widget. It elegantly blends in to the look of of the device.
** Benefits of this widget:
- Save battery life tremendously, when you don't need internet connection.
- Quickly toggle off all mobile data connections when you don't need it.
- Design matches the Galaxy S II default theme.
- Only widget in the market that can toggle 4G in the Sprint version of Galaxy S II.
If any issues come up, please comment below and I will respond ASAP.
The various available Aviosys IP power strips are here: http://bit.ly/10qUS9n
There is a full user manual here: http://bit.ly/1a9oM5G
A free Lite version is here: http://bit.ly/19BAut0
Possible applications for PowerIP are:
- rebooting or power cycling a server or router by remote control if it has crashed
- turning your computer on or off when you are out so that you can use it remotely
- remote control security lights to turn them on or off when you are out
- remote control heating systems
- using your Aviosys power strip as a remotely programmable time switch
- home automation applications
- power off your devices to save energy rather than leaving them on standby
- monitoring equipment (with the 9212 Delux)
- controlling equipment based on events such as ambient light, timers, location (using Tasker, available separately)
- remote control as many power strips as you like (including the 1, 4 and 8-port variants of the Aviosys power strips/switches)
- run macros to control your equipment
- give each power strip a nickname
- user definable names for each of the controllable outputs
- get output names from the power strip during setup (if supported) to save yourself having to type them in
- group your frequently used equipment onto a favourites screen
- create shortcuts on your home screen
- reorganise the power strips to have them in any order on screen
- get and set schedules on the power strips themselves to switch devices on or off automatically at preset times
- power cycle an output using a specified delay
- read the status of the inputs on the 9212 Delux
- monitor temperature and current on the 9258W2/9255 Pro
- password protect your settings
- "protect" individual power outputs to prevent a user from accidentally powering off important equipment
- “protect” power outputs so that certain users cannot control them at all
- import/export server settings to an encrypted file for easy deployment across multiple devices
- integration with other apps using Android intents
It's easy to set up. Just go into the server configuration menu and enter the user name, password, server address (an IP address or domain) and port for each of the power strips/switches. For the server address, you should not include "http", but instead just the address e.g. myserver.myhouse.com or 192.168.1.2.
Then enable/disable the security options for each power strip. If the "protected" checkbox is enabled, then any output names which are enclosed in round brackets e.g. "(FTP server)" will be disabled from being switched.
In the settings menu, a preferences password can be applied by selecting the "password required" checkbox and entering a password. The default password is "admin".
Once set up, the status and names of each output will be shown as on or off. To toggle each output, just press the appropriate output. Swipe left/right to move to other power strips, or up/down to pick from a list. Long press an output to power cycle it (if supported by your power strip/switch).
If supported by your power strip/switch, you can also get/set schedules for the outputs to turn on and off automatically.
Currently supported switches/firmwares are:
IP9258 S/T/Ping (v1.56, v.1.61, v.1.62, v3.00, v.4.01, v.4.03)
IP9258 SP (v1.52)
IP9258 HP (v1.1, v1.16)
IP9258 WiFi (v1.1, v1.16)
IP9258 W2 (v1.00)
IP9223 K (v4.01)
IP9258 SX (v1.38)
IP9258 DS (v4.01, v4.03)
IP9258 Pro (v4.01)
IP9258 xx (v4.01)
IP9212 Delux (v1.00)
IP9255 Pro (v4.03)
If you have any problems do get in touch.
It helps the user to easily switch ON / OFF his mobile internet settings.
This is so easily to disable and enable the data or GPRS or EDGE or HSDPA or 3G internet connection.
This free app is ad supported and may contain ads in the notification tray and/or home screen.
- No APN renaming
- No ads, no charge
To use it, you must first add it to the home screen like any other widget.
Disable data (3G...) when you don't need it : INCREASE YOUR BATTERY LIFE ! :)
Mobile phones usually come with toggle widgets for Wifi, GPS, Bluetooth, etc., but rarely with the mobile DATA toggler. Here it is!
*This app is a WIDGET. Just place it on your home screen and it is ready to use. (Make sure you add the Widget, not the shortcut for the widget settings app)
*The widget comes with a "settings" app. For now, you can simply choose whether or not it should display a short message when mobile data is enabled/disabled by this or any other app.
**Please report any bugs or issues by email (don't forget to mention your phone model and android version)**
**If you like it, rate it! ;)**
Keywords: widget toggle enable disable mobile data on off 2g 3g edge internet connection quick fast easy one click battery saver
Select from several included icons or use any image from your SDCARD (widget & notification only).
You can also change the notification text and turn the notification on or off.
SUPPORT/HELP: Instead of using the review and rating system, please email us or use the in app contact feature if you have any questions, problems, or concerns
WIDGET MISSING?: After the app is first installed, restart your phone, & a widget will appear in your add menu
REFUNDS: We're happy to refund the Pro or Smart versions for any reason. Simply send us an email including either a.) your order number or b.) your City/State, Zip/Post code, and Country. Refunds will typically be processed within 48 hours, and could take longer to post to your account depending on your financial institution.
Monitorizza il tuo flusso di dati mobili attraverso l'applicazione. E' provvista di grafico con il totale dei dati, in entrata e in uscita.
Accendi e spegni la tua connessione dati con Fast Data Widget. Si tratta di un semplicissimo widget, leggero e immediato, che ti consente di abilitare o disabilitareil 3g facilmente.
Il widget risulta utile soprattutto per le versioni di Android Stock che non hanno i power toggles appositi o per i Nexus device che non hanno un accesso immediato all'abilitazione della connessione.
L'applicazione è compatibile con tutte le versioni di Android
Quickly toggle your data connection (2G, 3G, edge, gprs, 4G, etc.) with this 1x1 size widget.
Made with holo style, looks perfect near the stock Android Power Control widget. See screenshot!
Disabling mobile data when you don't need it can increase your battery life.
Lightweight, no ads, no icons in app drawer, minimal permissions.
Note: some phones don't turn on mobile data when wi-fi is connected. This is not a bug.
This app is a widget. Once you download it, it will not appear in your app drawer.
To set it on your desktop, use the app drawer button, change to the widgets tab, find the Mobile Data Widget, long tap on it and drag it on your desktop.
This app is 100% FREE and without any advertisement and do not require any suspicious permission from your device.
This app can be useful when your child or other friends are using your device. It will prevent others to switch on and use your mobile data to download large files, and hence prevent any charges incur with your mobile carrier. This app works best with other app protector software on the market, which can ensure that auto-disable function will not get switched off. Fore more details, please look below for instructions.
- Lightweight application
- User friendly and No Ad.
- Simple and Work as Stated
If you have encountered any problem using this app or have any suggestion, please contact us with our email.
Instruction to use this App along with other App Protector software:
1. Download App Protector Software from Google Play Store
2. Follow their instructions to set up security features
3. Choose "Auto Disable Data" to be secured with a password/pattern
4. Enable auto disable data function by opening "Auto Disable Data" application
5. Close the app
Please note that this app will only disable the data connection when the device has detected any data connection changes as soon as possible, some data will possibly still be able to pass through before this function gets activated. We do not ensure that no charges will incur from your carrier using our application.
Keywords: 2G/3G/4G data connection, disable/enable data network, prevent carrier charges, permanently toggle
Now quickly Turn On and Turn Off 3G/2G and WiFi.
A widget to toggle "Data enabled" setting. No modification to APN, no wait to reconnect!
NOTE: This is a WIDGET, please add from Home screen after installation.
-Button-like App without pages at all.
-Easy and beautiful .
key words: network switch , Toggle, WLAN(Wi-Fi), 3G
It is small, elegant, easy to use!
You can quickly configure widget content or switch and control any system settings.
Current Version Supported Toggle Actions:
2. Data Traffic
4. Airplane Mode
5. Ringer Mode
6. Brightness Level
7. Auto Rotate
8. Auto Sync
11. WiFi Hotspot
12. LED Flash
Smart Toggle Widget comes in two sizes 1x1 and 1x4 and four skins:
How to add Smart Toggle Widget to your home screen?
- Long press on your home screen in Smart Toggle Widget. Press the Smart Toggle Widget option and choose the widget. Make sure you have enough room for the widget.
How to configure content displayed by your Smart Toggle Widget?
- Double click on any toggle field that You want to configure and You will be presented with configuration screen for that field.
Creating an app takes time and money, In order to keep creating great (and free!) apps, we are using a new search service to monetize our apps. With this service we are able to create more great apps for you guys. This option bundles a few search points (icon, bookmark and homepage) for you to use. You can erase these easily and with no effect to our app. Thanks!
Adding the Lock Rotation Widget into Home screen. The notification area icon is added automatically to place the Widget.
Notification area icon will disappear if you remove the Widget.
Touch the icon in the notification area or Widget, toggle switch in the on / off the automatic rotation.
EZ Screen Off offers [Screen Off] and [Screen Off & Battery Save] functions for utilize it more easily. Without the hardware key, you can turn off the screen more conveniently.
You can also use widgets on home screen.
Thank you for using.
You need to deactivate from device administrators for uninstall this application. Of course, this application provides the ability to easily uninstall and rest assured that there is no problem with.
目前正式發佈的版本為Version 0.1.6f5，最新版Version 0.1.8f9位於Alpha測試階段。
請前往「Ncut Wi-Fi - Community - Google+」成為測試人員以使用Alpha測試階段的「勤益一鍵通」。
Version 0.1.8f9: 修正於部分裝置無法正確辨識出裝置已透過NCUT-Roaming取得IP, 將帳密錯誤時的等待時間由5000秒更正為5秒.
Version 0.1.8f7: 減少「自動連線」不必要流程, APP圖示由三個整合為一個, 自動連接前倒數計時, 轉跳時不清除APP主介面, 按下「Log in」後一律清除密碼欄位.
Version 0.1.6f5: 自訂每階段間隔時間, 範圍從01秒~05秒, 預設02秒.
Version 0.1.5f3: 暫時性顯示密碼功能; 不顯示已儲存的密碼, 以防止位數猜測; APP正確偵測裝置是否已取得IP, 以自動轉跳; 密碼留白將傳送空值而非錯誤內容.
Version 0.1.3f1: 將每階段的執行間隔舒緩為3秒; APP可安裝至外部儲存裝置(如: SD卡); 將勤益校徽圖片去背.
Version 0.0.13f1: 勤益一鍵通RC0版釋出!
More from developer
Multiple file support.
View thumbnails of image files.
Create music playlists with the Send Marked feature.
Pack/unpack Zip files.
Jump Points to any file or folder.
Thanks and enjoy!
HOW: Preview the attachment in the Gmail app.
It also works with Google Drive and K9mail apps.
Browse Folder app not included, but not required.
This CANNOT read your email and is forced to guess the attachment name.
HOW: Preview the attachment in the Gmail app (2.3.4 or earlier only).
It also works with Google Drive and K9mail apps.
Browse Folder app not included, but not required.
Reads your email to get the file name; CANNOT broadcast your email contents anyway.