New update from Hailbooks! In version 2.7 the following is included:
- Added ability to create and print invoices thru Google cloud to enable printer direct from app.
- Improved viewing of pdf files of previously created Invoices, either Paid or Unpaid.
- Improved Pinch and Zoom viewing of Invoices.
- Increased resolution of photos added to scan files.
- Ability to toggle whether photos of vehicles are added to phones Camera Roll.
- Added TIN field to Invoices
- Minor bug fixes
- Increased performance of overall app functionality
Hailbooks—designed for automotive reconditioning professionals—is the easy solution for all your bookkeeping needs. Whether you are a PDR route technician, glass technician or a traveling hail technician, Hailbooks will help you work more efficiently.
Utilizing our powerful VIN scanning technology, Hailbooks searches one of the largest production vehicle databases in North America to instantly return the year, make and model of the vehicle you are repairing. You simply add the stock number, repair price and photos; and then, create and send your invoice to the dealer.
With Hailbooks, you can track your invoices by recording payments, which makes it easy to see who has paid you, and who hasn’t. The Report section lets you track your sales and provides information about each customer. Plus, you can easily view all your jobs by total sales summary, sales by customer, paid invoices and unpaid invoices.
Everything you do with Hailbooks is automatically saved and tracked. Whether you’re on the road or at home, you can access and manage your bookkeeping using the same login for everything.
**NOTE** YOU MUST HAVE AN ACCOUNT AND SUBSCRIPTION to use this app.