There’s no question that we spend a lot of time staring at our Smartphones and Tablets, but just how much?Do you want to know?
While your device screen stays on, While Lit gets the time spent with each application in foreground. You can take the real time spent staring at your phones or tablets.
Do you want to know how much time spent surfing on internet, playing games, sending messages or making calls? While Lit can answer these questions.
Do you want to know how many times you turn on the phone screen? While Lit can tell you.
- Simple user interface design;
- Daily time spent;
- Time spent Weekly;
- Time spent Montly;
- Time spent in each application;
- Time spent by hour of day;
- Notifies time spent;
- Previous days history;
- Show time spent with each category (internet access needed);
- How many times you turn on the phone screen;
- Widget with time spent and screen on counts;
- Parental control;
- Employees control;
IMPORTANT: If you like this App, rate it in the Google Play. If you have any suggestions or bug report, just let me know.
View a full month, week, or the days events in the most convenient way possible.
• View a full month, week, or agenda in your notification tray
• Customize the calendar with your choice of color
• Show the current date and day as a notification icon
• Choose which calendars display events
• Click on a day to open that day in Google Calendar
• Toggle between months and years
• Multiple ways to setup the calendar to show and hide the icon
• Easily see the current day and upcoming events
• Show the current date in the notification icon
• Start the week with Sunday or Monday
There are three notification types each with slightly different behaviors so try them both and discover which you like the most!
Some features listed above are only for users who support this application features. These features are unlocked with an In-App-Purchase. This ensures development of Notification Calendar can continue.
Active Calendars require the calendar to by synced via your Google account to display those particular events. Calendars not set to sync will not display events. Calendar events are specific to Google Calendar.