Piper is the perfect companion wherever you are - visiting a new or familiar city, a night out, a concert, a meeting. When you have Piper, you're in the middle of it all. Now, you can keep track of everyone - friends, friends, businesses, and devices - the entire internet of things on one screen. Get valuable notifications when you walk into your favorite shop, see up-to-the minute stats when you're at the game, and connect with home and personal devices that know your preferences.
This first release of the Piper Android app is just for browsing. As soon as Android adds peripheral Bluetooth services, we'll release a new version that works just like our iOS app - turning your Android smartphone into an iBeacon and making you visible on Piper as soon as you download the app.
This upcoming version will also have a powerful iBeacon controller with a content management service for activating your own beacons, adding actions, and tracking interactions. Out new Quick Scan feature will let you activate and add messages to a Piper iBeacon in less than 30 seconds - with no developer experience necessary. Just point the new in-app camera at a Piper iBeacon, choose a content action, and it's ready to go. It's really that easy.
We'll notify you when the new version is ready so you can get started adding messages, photos, video, and other content to tell everyone nearby or in the room what you're into. Stay tuned!
* Star devotionals to add them to your favorites list
* Share devotionals via Facebook, Twitter, and more
* Swipe to view devotionals for other days
* Turn on daily reminders to read (for devices running Android 3.1 and above)
* Adjust font size
ABOUT DESIRING GOD
Desiring God’s mission is to help people everywhere understand and embrace the truth that God is most glorified in us when we are most satisfied in him.
Visit http://www.desiringGod.org for thousands of free resources (including sermons, articles, and full-length books).
Daily audio clips of John Piper answering tough theological and pastoral questions.
* Ask - via email to AskPastorJohn@desiringGod.org
ABOUT DESIRING GOD
God is most glorified in us, when we are most satisfied in him — desiringGod.org exists to help people everywhere understand and embrace this truth. Visit http://www.desiringGod.org for thousands of God-centered resources from the ministry of John Piper — sermons, books, articles, audio and video, free of charge.
• to find out who is using your phone
• to get informed when your parents get home early
• to count how many times someone goes into your room when you're out
• as a babyphone
An alarm can be triggered when:
• the phone is moved
• something approaches or leaves the proximity sensor
• the phone is unplugged from charger
• someone unlocks the phone
• a noise is too loud
• the camera detects motion
--- The proximity sensor can detect when something that lies on your phone is removed! ---
The alarm system can be used as a warning against theft and burglary or just as a prank.
The surveillance with the mobile alarm system brings protection and security to your phone.
--- FEATURES ---
• 6 different sensors
• 8 different sounds
• Send the picture
• Beautiful design
• PIN Lock
• Duration of the alarm can be changed
• Sensitivities of the different sensors can be changed
• Alarm siren can be delayed so that the alarm can be cancelled in advance (if the user can unlock the phone)
• precise noise and motion detection
• Camera preview
• Send e-mail with picture, sms or make a call when the alarm is triggered
This app can not be used like Lookout Security & Antivirus as an antivirus software or to find a lost phone. It rather protects your phone against intruders, stalkers, children etc.
The permission READ_PHONE_STATE is needed to prevent the alert from being triggered while someone is calling you.
Permissions: ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, ACCESS_WIFI_STATE, CHANGE_WIFI_STATE are used to set up a Nest Protect.
CAMERA is used for scanning the QR code to set up a Nest Protect.
READ_PHONE_STATE is used to determine if your Android device is capable of making phone calls during an emergency event.
READ_CONTACTS allows you to choose an emergency contact from your address book.
As featured in Wired, CNN, ABC News, and elsewhere, SmartThings makes your life easier and better by letting you know about important things that happen at home when you’re away, and by letting you turn previously dumb things like lights, locks, and other household objects into smart devices that automatically do what you want them to. Secure your home, control energy use, and trigger things in your home to perform different actions when people or pets are present with the push of a button – wherever you are.
• Receive notifications when people, pets, and cars arrive and leave
• Know when doors, drawers, and valuable items open, close, or move
• Set your lights to turn on or off when you come, go, or when different things happen
• Trigger window A/C or space heaters to turn on when you leave work
• Turn on a light or TV in response to motion at night
• Use your smartphone to automatically perform actions based upon your location
• Monitor and control your energy use
24/7/365, nonstop security.
Protecting your family and property with the Eminent e-Alarm Security System.
The Eminent e-Alarm App enables you to easily control your Eminent Security System wherever you are. You can arm/disarm and program the Eminent Alarm system. Stay connected to your home and business.
This APP is suitable for the Eminent EM8610 Alarm system.
Note: This app requires a compatible system and an interactive Alarm.com service plan. Feature availability varies based on system, equipment, and service plan. Visit www.alarm.com for more information.
✓ See what’s happening at your property
✓ Arm or disarm your security panel
✓ Watch live video and recorded clips from your security cameras
✓ Turn on or off lights
✓ Set the ideal temperature
✓ Lock or unlock doors
✓ View images of important activity captured by Alarm.com image sensors
✓ Search your complete system event history
✓ And much more!
With Alarm.com, you can also receive real-time email, text message, and push notifications for the specific events that matter to you. Beyond important emergency related events, you can also immediately know when:
• Your kids get home from school
• You left for work or vacation and forgot to arm your system
• The housekeeper arrives or leaves
• The garage door is left open
• The dog walker or cat sitter arrives
• There's flooding or a water leak in your basement
• Your children open your medicine or liquor cabinets
• Someone changes your thermostat settings
• Your security system is disarmed (and who disarmed it)
• Someone attempts to log into your account
• And much more!
We put the convenience, freedom, and peace of mind that a smart home provides, right in the palm of your hand. From any smartphone, tablet, or computer, you can view and manage your home. From the comfort of your couch, or from halfway around the world.
•Control your front door, monitor your home and property.
•View security cameras & receive notifications on your smartphone.
•Automatically turn on your lights when a sensor is tripped.
•Enjoy peace of mind knowing your door is locked, and your home is safe and secure.
•Expand your system to include a wide variety of certified partner devices.
PLEASE NOTE: The app REQUIRES a Vera Smart Home Controller which acts as the "Brain" of the system, enabling your Android device to become the command center for your home, easily controlling climate, lighting, security and more.
For more information, please visit http://shop.getvera.com/.
APPLICATION REQUIRES VERA SMART HOME CONTROLLER RUNNING UI6, OR HIGHER: To download the legacy UI5 Android application use the following link.
The Sermon on the GO allow you to do this. Every two weeks new sermons will be selected for your viewing.
If you want your church's sermon or choir in the next edition please contact me .
This mobile app has feature such as:
- Keeping a list of scriptures
- Share your testimonies
- Share your scriptures
- Listen to Selected Choir's
- Listen and buy Christian music from ITUNES
- and more-
This is lunisolar calendar for korean(include chiness), ephemeris, star map software.
This application calculate high accurate Sun, Moon and Planets's position as minute scale and show the result on Month/Day table, planet layout and Star map based on Yale Bright Star Catalog 5th.
Effective Year : -9,999~10,000 (20,000 years)
Inquiry period : +-525949 minute(1year)
Sun, Moon, Planets position, trace, event information is calculated and shown on the month/day table and star map such as Stationary(start/finish retrograde), conjunction(inferior/superior), opposition, greatest elongation(east/wast), Quardrature(east/west), perihelion, aphelion, ascending/descending ecliptic and planets(moon) conjunction for planets orbit.
North, South, the zenith of observer centered star map is drew with Korean and Western constellation information.
Below is v1.02 Inforamation
This calendar display a month which is Gregorian calendar in total effective year.
On the month table, Each day cell have solar day number which is Gregroian date, lunar month/day number , sexagenary day unit(日辰 or 干支), star letter of 28 mansions(二十八宿). These data of a day have been used very long period which is maybe from more than 5000 years ago to now and currently is used widely in Korean and Chinese real life.
And also it is indicated the 24 solar terms, new/full moon time with eclipse occurrence and it's floating Julian day number for verification of accuracy.
The new contents to be added Android CAL20000
- Kusung(九星) Calendar and KiMoon(奇門) Calendar Information is added. The relation information is on here(Korean).
The year range for Kusung and Kimoon is 1880~2055.
- The decade luck and it's change time, the ten celestial stems in month time are displayed with very precisely value.
- The Korea era(檀紀) and Buddha era(佛紀) are added.
- Moon orbit information is added. The informations are new moon, full moon, first quarter, last quarter, Apogee, Perigee, Ascending node, Descending Node every exact time, the distance between earth and moon and its rate, solor/lunar eclipse occurrence.
- Islamic Year and Month(Hijra) is added.
- Easter date is added.
- The Julian calendar date is displayed before Oct 1582.
- Chinese character is used as possible as can be expressed for Sinosphere people.