Piper is the perfect companion wherever you are - visiting a new or familiar city, a night out, a concert, a meeting. When you have Piper, you're in the middle of it all. Now, you can keep track of everyone - friends, friends, businesses, and devices - the entire internet of things on one screen. Get valuable notifications when you walk into your favorite shop, see up-to-the minute stats when you're at the game, and connect with home and personal devices that know your preferences.
This first release of the Piper Android app is just for browsing. As soon as Android adds peripheral Bluetooth services, we'll release a new version that works just like our iOS app - turning your Android smartphone into an iBeacon and making you visible on Piper as soon as you download the app.
This upcoming version will also have a powerful iBeacon controller with a content management service for activating your own beacons, adding actions, and tracking interactions. Out new Quick Scan feature will let you activate and add messages to a Piper iBeacon in less than 30 seconds - with no developer experience necessary. Just point the new in-app camera at a Piper iBeacon, choose a content action, and it's ready to go. It's really that easy.
We'll notify you when the new version is ready so you can get started adding messages, photos, video, and other content to tell everyone nearby or in the room what you're into. Stay tuned!
* Star devotionals to add them to your favorites list
* Share devotionals via Facebook, Twitter, and more
* Swipe to view devotionals for other days
* Turn on daily reminders to read (for devices running Android 3.1 and above)
* Adjust font size
ABOUT DESIRING GOD
Desiring God’s mission is to help people everywhere understand and embrace the truth that God is most glorified in us when we are most satisfied in him.
Visit http://www.desiringGod.org for thousands of free resources (including sermons, articles, and full-length books).
Daily audio clips of John Piper answering tough theological and pastoral questions.
* Ask - via email to AskPastorJohn@desiringGod.org
ABOUT DESIRING GOD
God is most glorified in us, when we are most satisfied in him — desiringGod.org exists to help people everywhere understand and embrace this truth. Visit http://www.desiringGod.org for thousands of God-centered resources from the ministry of John Piper — sermons, books, articles, audio and video, free of charge.
* 페이스북 , 트위터 등에 묵상 공유하기
* 별표를 체크해서 좋아하는 묵상 목록에 추가하기
* 스와이프하여 다른 날짜의 묵상으로 넘어가기
* 토글하여 아침 모드와 저녁 모드간에 화면 전환하기
* 매일 읽을 수 있도록 알람 기능 설정하기(안드로이드 3.1 이상 버전에서 가능)
* 폰트 사이즈 변경하기
디자이어링갓은 비영리 기독교 선교단체로서, 우리가 하나님 안에서 가장 만족할 때 하나님이 우리 안에서 가장 영광 받으신다는 진리를 세계 도처에 있는 사람들이 이해하고 영접할 수 있도록 돕는 것을 그 사명으로 합니다.
수많은 자료들(설교, 블로그, 책 및 기타 글들 포함)을 http://www.desiringGod.org에서 볼 수 있습니다.
Note: This app requires a compatible system and an interactive Alarm.com service plan. Feature availability varies based on system, equipment, and service plan. Visit www.alarm.com for more information.
✓ See what’s happening at your property
✓ Arm or disarm your security panel
✓ Watch live video and recorded clips from your security cameras
✓ Turn on or off lights
✓ Set the ideal temperature
✓ Lock or unlock doors
✓ View images of important activity captured by Alarm.com image sensors
✓ Search your complete system event history
✓ And much more!
With Alarm.com, you can also receive real-time email, text message, and push notifications for the specific events that matter to you. Beyond important emergency related events, you can also immediately know when:
• Your kids get home from school
• You left for work or vacation and forgot to arm your system
• The housekeeper arrives or leaves
• The garage door is left open
• The dog walker or cat sitter arrives
• There's flooding or a water leak in your basement
• Your children open your medicine or liquor cabinets
• Someone changes your thermostat settings
• Your security system is disarmed (and who disarmed it)
• Someone attempts to log into your account
• And much more!
Control your Nest Learning Thermostat, Nest Protect, Nest Cam and Dropcam all in one place. And get alerts on your phone or tablet.
Nest Learning Thermostat
The thermostat that programs itself to help you save energy.
- Adjust the temperature on your way home. Or from the couch.
- See how much energy you used and why. The more you know, the more you can save.
- View and edit your thermostat schedule.
- Get extreme temperature alerts before your pipes freeze or your pet overheats.
- Earn Leafs when you choose a temperature that saves you energy.
The smoke and carbon monoxide alarm that thinks, speaks, and alerts your phone.
- Get an alert if Nest Protect senses smoke or carbon monoxide. Or if the batteries are low. (Requires Wi-Fi and working Internet connection)
- Hush an alarm from your phone with App Silence. (Nest Protect 2nd gen)
- See the status of your batteries, sensors and Wi-Fi connection.
- Run a Safety Checkup to test all your alarms at once – without using a ladder. (Nest Protect 2nd gen)
- Get “What To Do” instructions during a smoke or CO event.
- See your Safety History so you know when alerts happened and why.
Nest Cam & Dropcam
The Wi-Fi video camera that lets you see your home on your phone.
- Set it up on your phone. It should only take a minute. Literally.
- Stream securely day or night. And see your home in super clear 1080p HD (Nest Cam only).
- Get alerts when there’s motion or sound while you’re away.
- Talk and listen through the Nest app. Hear the baby cry. Or tell your dog to get off the couch.
- Rewind to see what you missed when you subscribe to Nest Aware with Video History.
Some features require a working Internet connection, Wi-Fi and/or Bluetooth.
Certain permissions are required to install the Nest app. Below are the permissions we ask for and why we request them:
- Bluetooth Connection Information: used for communicating with Nest products, such as Nest Protect and Nest Cam.
- Camera: used for scanning the QR code to set up new Nest products.
- Contacts: allows you to easily choose an emergency contact from your address book.
- Identity: used to send notifications and alerts.
- Microphone: allows you to use the “Talk Back” functionality of Nest Cam.
- Phone: used to determine if your Android device is capable of making phone calls during an emergency event.
- Photos/Media/Files: used to take and store photos when setting up your profile photo.
- Wifi Connection Information: used to set up new Nest products and access your Nest account
What’s new in version 5.0
- We completely redesigned the Nest app, made things easier to find, and added some new features.
- Introduced Nest Cam and Dropcam to the Nest app.
- Security updates.
New for Nest Thermostat
- Tap the house icon to tell the Nest Thermostat when you’re Home or Away.
- See indoor humidity and outside temperature.
- We reorganized Settings under the gear icon so they’re easier to find.
- Tap the thermostat to easily access the most popular features at the bottom of the screen.
- Increased support from 10 thermostats up to 40 thermostats (max 20 per home).
New for Nest Protect
- Hush an alarm from your phone with App Silence. (Nest Protect 2nd gen)
- Run a Safety Checkup from your phone. (Nest Protect 2nd gen)
New for Nest Cam & Dropcam
- See all your Nest Cams and Dropcams in one app – along with all your other Nest products.
- Talk and Listen is now easier to use. Just hold down the icon and start talking.
- It’s easier to zoom in and enhance to get an up-close view.
- Cloud Recording is now called Nest Aware.
- If you have a Dropcam with seven-day Cloud Recording, you now get ten days of Video History.
- Rewind your Video History and filter events by motion, sound or Activity Zone. (With Nest Aware subscription.)
More about the Vivint Sky app
The Vivint Sky mobile app allows you to stay connected to your home even when you’re on the go. Control your security system, thermostat, door locks, video surveillance, and much more, from anywhere.
NOTE: The Vivint Sky mobile app is compatible only with the Vivint SkyControl panel. It does not integrate with older Vivint panels at this time. If you are looking for the app that integrates with an older panel, search for the term “Vivint” in the Google Play Store and choose the app named "Vivint" (not "Vivint Sky").
Why it’s awesome
Vivint keeps you connected with all the things that matter most. It’s an easy and convenient way to check in on your home and family. With Vivint, you can know when:
•The kids get home from school
•Your security system is activated by an open door or window
•The petsitter needs to be let in to your home while you’re on vacation
•There’s flooding or water leaks in the basement
•You forgot to lock the doors
•Your daughter left her curling iron on
•The lights are on at the house
•Someone rings the doorbell
•A neighbor enters the garage to borrow a tool
•And much more!
•See what’s happening at home with video surveillance
•Lock or unlock your doors with electronic door locks
•Turn on and off small appliances, like coffee pots or curling irons, or lamps
•Arm or disarm your security system
•Adjust your thermostat
•Get instant notifications about any activity at your home
•And much more!
How it works
Once your Vivint system is installed, use your Vivint SkyControl panel to email an invitation to your inbox. Follow the instructions in the invitation and you’re ready to go.
NOTE: This app requires a Vivint service plan.
More about Vivint
Vivint Inc. is one of the largest home automation companies in North America. Operating from offices throughout the United States and Canada, the company services more than 800,000 customers. We want to help our customers build an easy-to-use and affordable home automation system. Our goal is to create a seamless experience where each of our products works with the technology you already have to enhance security, increase energy efficiency, and simplify your life.
•Vivint’s Advanced Security and Home Automation packages received a Consumers Digest “Best Buy” rating
•Vivint named one of Forbes Most Promising companies in 2013
This app gives you the ability to:
- Arm and disarm your home’s security system remotely
- Receive text message and email alerts about important ADT Pulse-related events
- View live video of your home or business from your AndroidTM smartphone
- Control and monitor any thermostats and lights you have connected to the ADT Pulse system
To use this app, you must be an ADT customer and subscriber to ADT Pulse service.
License information available at www.ADT.com or by calling 800.ADT.ASAP®. FL: EF0001121
©2012 ADT. All rights reserved. ADT, the ADT logo, ADT Always There, 800.ADT.ASAP and PULSE are marks and/or registered trademarks of ADT Services AG and are used under license. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
- Full length Bible teaching from hundreds of churches
- Search by title, keyword, teacher name or ministry name
- Watch video or listen to audio
- Browse the network to discover new teachers
- Your church can get a TruthCasting channel for free!
- Your pastor can preach Sunday and you can have mobile access anytime, anywhere
- Because video sermon files are large, a Wi-Fi connection is recommended for best performance.
A short, easy to read scripture, hand-picked from the Bible to bless you.
You can choose between different versions of the text, and even have it read-aloud to you!
The app also allows you to share the scripture with friends via email, text message and popular social media sites.
• to find out who is using your phone
• to get informed when your parents get home early
• to count how many times someone goes into your room when you're out
• as a babyphone
An alarm can be triggered when:
• the phone is moved
• something approaches or leaves the proximity sensor
• the phone is unplugged from charger
• someone unlocks the phone
• a noise is too loud
• the camera detects motion
--- The proximity sensor can detect when something that lies on your phone is removed! ---
The alarm system can be used as a warning against theft and burglary or just as a prank.
The surveillance with the mobile alarm system brings protection and security to your phone.
--- FEATURES ---
• 6 different sensors
• 8 different sounds
• Send the picture
• Beautiful design
• PIN Lock
• Duration of the alarm can be changed
• Sensitivities of the different sensors can be changed
• Alarm siren can be delayed so that the alarm can be cancelled in advance (if the user can unlock the phone)
• precise noise and motion detection
• Camera preview
• Send e-mail with picture, sms or make a call when the alarm is triggered
This app can not be used like Lookout Security & Antivirus as an antivirus software or to find a lost phone. It rather protects your phone against intruders, stalkers, children etc.
The permission READ_PHONE_STATE is needed to prevent the alert from being triggered while someone is calling you.
View the video from your Smartphone LIVE on a Chromecast enabled device. Use your old smartphone as baby monitor, kid activity monitor, or a security camera!! Watch the smartphone video on the big screen TV or Monitor anywhere you like.
Turn your old useless smartphone into a highly powerful monitoring device. Use for kids activities, watching a baby, or dependent adults, or simply for fun. Use as a security camera for monitoring within or outside your home. No need to spend hundreds of dollars on specialized cameras like DropCam. Note: This version doesn't transmit sound - and currently there is a lag of up to 50 seconds for some Chromecast TVs. For Chromecast monitors, the lag is much lower.
LiveView allows you to connect with TVs, Monitors, or any Chromecast enabled device on a regular Chromecast connection over WiFi and lets you watch the smartphone video on a big screen. Wow your friends and family by projecting video from one room to another over the Chromecast connection! View activities from one room to another on various Chromecast devices.
Now enabled with camera flash on for better viewing of live video.
Additional bonus - when combined with MagicPix Pro Camera Chromecast, you'll have a very powerful camera app that can be used to take DSLR type pictures/videos as well as view them over a Chromecast enabled device for better viewing. MagicPix Pro Camera Chromecast also allow you to control the camera app with your Android Smartwatch, or simply with voice activated controls.
Check out MagicPix Pro Camera Chromecast at:
Or click on the icon within the MagicPix Chromecast Live app!
The SimpliSafe Home Security app lets you monitor and control your SimpliSafe security system from anywhere in the world.
Please Note: This app requires that you have a SimpliSafe2 system. The remote management features require that you subscribe to our Interactive (online command) monitoring plan. For more information, please visit SimpliSafe.com or call us at 1-888-957-4675.
With the SimpliSafe Home Security App, you can:
• Lose the nagging worry about forgetting to arm your security system. Arm/Disarm from anywhere in the world: your car, office, or a bungalow in Bali.
• Know your kids are home safe after-school. This app will tell you anytime someone has entered and disarmed your security system, so you’ll know when the kids came home.
• Avoid damage from leaks and or floods, with flood sensor alerts right on your phone.
• Prevent burst pipes with temperature monitoring of your home (or homes).
• Keep an eye on the babysitter, pet sitter, gardener, or house cleaner. Your app’s event log will identify who’s entering your home and when.
• Monitor access to sensitive areas of your home like medicine and alcohol cabinets, gun safes and your master bedroom closet, by viewing app event log.
SimpliSafe Inc. offers affordable wireless security systems to homeowners, businesses and renters, without contracts, phonelines, or expensive fees. With SimpliSafe Home Security, you can also receive real-time email and text messages for all your alarm activity. You'll also benefit from the peace of mind of 24/7 LIVE alarm monitoring, which means that our trained alarm monitoring professionals will call you and the police if ever there is an alarm at your home.
For any questions, or if you'd like to learn more about SimpliSafe's wireless security systems, visit us at SimpliSafe.com or call us at 1-888-957-4675
This application is currently in Beta, with new features to be released soon. Please send your feedback to us at http://simplisafe.com/contact-us
Requirement: Compatible Honeywell security system with a subscription to Honeywell Total Connect 2.0 Remote Interactive Services. Please contact your security professional for additional information.
• Arm or disarm your security system
• Turn lights off or on
• Adjust thermostat temperature
• Unlock or lock doors
• View live video and recorded clips from your Honeywell Total Connect cameras
• Wi-Fi® Signal strength indicators for Honeywell Total Connect cameras
• Create and control automated scenes for convenience and energy savings
• Create users and manage their security system user codes
• Language support for: Latin American Spanish, French Canadian, Brazilian Portuguese
• Receive email and text alerts about selected events in your home or business, such as extreme temperature changes, motion detected in restricted areas, movement of valuable items and more.
*** NOTE – For existing Total Connect™ users that are already using Total Connect™ (The version with the red icon), this version of Total Connect 2.0™ (Blue Icon) will not work with your existing security system hardware. Please contact your security professional for additional information. Honeywell will support and maintain both versions (Red and Blue) of this application ***
24/7/365, nonstop security.
Protecting your family and property with the Eminent e-Alarm Security System.
The Eminent e-Alarm App enables you to easily control your Eminent Security System wherever you are. You can arm/disarm and program the Eminent Alarm system. Stay connected to your home and business.
This APP is suitable for the Eminent EM8610 Alarm system.