Piper is the perfect companion wherever you are - visiting a new or familiar city, a night out, a concert, a meeting. When you have Piper, you're in the middle of it all. Now, you can keep track of everyone - friends, friends, businesses, and devices - the entire internet of things on one screen. Get valuable notifications when you walk into your favorite shop, see up-to-the minute stats when you're at the game, and connect with home and personal devices that know your preferences.
This first release of the Piper Android app is just for browsing. As soon as Android adds peripheral Bluetooth services, we'll release a new version that works just like our iOS app - turning your Android smartphone into an iBeacon and making you visible on Piper as soon as you download the app.
This upcoming version will also have a powerful iBeacon controller with a content management service for activating your own beacons, adding actions, and tracking interactions. Out new Quick Scan feature will let you activate and add messages to a Piper iBeacon in less than 30 seconds - with no developer experience necessary. Just point the new in-app camera at a Piper iBeacon, choose a content action, and it's ready to go. It's really that easy.
We'll notify you when the new version is ready so you can get started adding messages, photos, video, and other content to tell everyone nearby or in the room what you're into. Stay tuned!
* Star devotionals to add them to your favorites list
* Share devotionals via Facebook, Twitter, and more
* Swipe to view devotionals for other days
* Turn on daily reminders to read (for devices running Android 3.1 and above)
* Adjust font size
ABOUT DESIRING GOD
Desiring God’s mission is to help people everywhere understand and embrace the truth that God is most glorified in us when we are most satisfied in him.
Visit http://www.desiringGod.org for thousands of free resources (including sermons, articles, and full-length books).
Daily audio clips of John Piper answering tough theological and pastoral questions.
* Ask - via email to AskPastorJohn@desiringGod.org
ABOUT DESIRING GOD
God is most glorified in us, when we are most satisfied in him — desiringGod.org exists to help people everywhere understand and embrace this truth. Visit http://www.desiringGod.org for thousands of God-centered resources from the ministry of John Piper — sermons, books, articles, audio and video, free of charge.
Permissions: ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, ACCESS_WIFI_STATE, CHANGE_WIFI_STATE are used to set up a Nest Protect.
CAMERA is used for scanning the QR code to set up a Nest Protect.
READ_PHONE_STATE is used to determine if your Android device is capable of making phone calls during an emergency event.
READ_CONTACTS allows you to choose an emergency contact from your address book.
More about the Vivint Sky app
The Vivint Sky mobile app allows you to stay connected to your home even when you’re on the go. Control your security system, thermostat, door locks, video surveillance, and much more, from anywhere.
NOTE: The Vivint Sky mobile app is compatible only with the Vivint SkyControl panel. It does not integrate with older Vivint panels at this time. If you are looking for the app that integrates with an older panel, search for the term “Vivint” in the Google Play Store and choose the app named "Vivint" (not "Vivint Sky").
Why it’s awesome
Vivint keeps you connected with all the things that matter most. It’s an easy and convenient way to check in on your home and family. With Vivint, you can know when:
•The kids get home from school
•Your security system is activated by an open door or window
•The petsitter needs to be let in to your home while you’re on vacation
•There’s flooding or water leaks in the basement
•You forgot to lock the doors
•Your daughter left her curling iron on
•The lights are on at the house
•Someone rings the doorbell
•A neighbor enters the garage to borrow a tool
•And much more!
•See what’s happening at home with video surveillance
•Lock or unlock your doors with electronic door locks
•Turn on and off small appliances, like coffee pots or curling irons, or lamps
•Arm or disarm your security system
•Adjust your thermostat
•Get instant notifications about any activity at your home
•And much more!
How it works
Once your Vivint system is installed, use your Vivint SkyControl panel to email an invitation to your inbox. Follow the instructions in the invitation and you’re ready to go.
NOTE: This app requires a Vivint service plan.
More about Vivint
Vivint Inc. is one of the largest home automation companies in North America. Operating from offices throughout the United States and Canada, the company services more than 800,000 customers. We want to help our customers build an easy-to-use and affordable home automation system. Our goal is to create a seamless experience where each of our products works with the technology you already have to enhance security, increase energy efficiency, and simplify your life.
•Vivint’s Advanced Security and Home Automation packages received a Consumers Digest “Best Buy” rating
•Vivint named one of Forbes Most Promising companies in 2013
Note: This app requires a compatible system and an interactive Alarm.com service plan. Feature availability varies based on system, equipment, and service plan. Visit www.alarm.com for more information.
✓ See what’s happening at your property
✓ Arm or disarm your security panel
✓ Watch live video and recorded clips from your security cameras
✓ Turn on or off lights
✓ Set the ideal temperature
✓ Lock or unlock doors
✓ View images of important activity captured by Alarm.com image sensors
✓ Search your complete system event history
✓ And much more!
With Alarm.com, you can also receive real-time email, text message, and push notifications for the specific events that matter to you. Beyond important emergency related events, you can also immediately know when:
• Your kids get home from school
• You left for work or vacation and forgot to arm your system
• The housekeeper arrives or leaves
• The garage door is left open
• The dog walker or cat sitter arrives
• There's flooding or a water leak in your basement
• Your children open your medicine or liquor cabinets
• Someone changes your thermostat settings
• Your security system is disarmed (and who disarmed it)
• Someone attempts to log into your account
• And much more!
* 페이스북 , 트위터 등에 묵상 공유하기
* 별표를 체크해서 좋아하는 묵상 목록에 추가하기
* 스와이프하여 다른 날짜의 묵상으로 넘어가기
* 토글하여 아침 모드와 저녁 모드간에 화면 전환하기
* 매일 읽을 수 있도록 알람 기능 설정하기(안드로이드 3.1 이상 버전에서 가능)
* 폰트 사이즈 변경하기
디자이어링갓은 비영리 기독교 선교단체로서, 우리가 하나님 안에서 가장 만족할 때 하나님이 우리 안에서 가장 영광 받으신다는 진리를 세계 도처에 있는 사람들이 이해하고 영접할 수 있도록 돕는 것을 그 사명으로 합니다.
수많은 자료들(설교, 블로그, 책 및 기타 글들 포함)을 http://www.desiringGod.org에서 볼 수 있습니다.
- Full length Bible teaching from hundreds of churches
- Search by title, keyword, teacher name or ministry name
- Watch video or listen to audio
- Browse the network to discover new teachers
- Your church can get a TruthCasting channel for free!
- Your pastor can preach Sunday and you can have mobile access anytime, anywhere
- Because video sermon files are large, a Wi-Fi connection is recommended for best performance.
TYDOM, an application that really looks like your home
Include photos of your interior, add the control icons of your connected devices and monitor them wherever you are!
TYDOM, home automation that evolves at your pace
heating, alarm, shutters, lighting, monitoring consumption ... according to your needs and budget install the connected devices you wish; You can control them with TYDOM.
TYDOM is also many features to make your life easier every day:
- Quickly access your most used in your favorites
- Control multiple home automation installations (main house, offices, holiday home ...)
- Create and activate scenarios corresponding your lifestyle
- Integrated Home Cloud by Delta Dore. Your personal data remain stored at home, in the home automation TYDOM box.
- Your equipments can be controlled remotely. Their control is always possible locally, even in the event of failure of internet connection.
To function, the application requires the installation of a home automation box TYDOM 1.0 or 2.0, no subscription, and DELTA DORE wireless products. Visit deltadore.fr to find a recommended installer.
make yourself homey, sit back and enjoy the comfort of your home. With Smart Home by Telekom you control heating, lights and electrical devices conveniently from your couch.
The Smart Home app on your smartphone or tablet is the central control unit that allows you to have everything under control at any time, whether you are at home or on the road.
In order to use this app you need the Smart Home basic set which includes the QIVICON home base and the Smart Home service. Compatible Smart Home devices are available in Telekom shops in Germany and online (www.smarthome.de).
Get the Smart Home app for more safety and comfort in your home or in your office – and receive a lasting reduction of your energy costs.
The benefits of Smart Home by Telekom:
- Cold bathroom after getting up? That was yesterday - with Smart Home by Telekom you always have your comfort temperature at the right time. Just schedule in the app when the heating has to reach that temperature - anytime, anywhere.
- You are still on the road and want to heat up your living room prior to arrival? No problem with Smart Home.
- Even on vacation you can control your home: the security solution implemented will raise alarms, record intruders with a camera and simulate your presence to deter burglars.
- By the way, Smart Home is also ideal for business customers: Save energy costs with intelligent heating control. Set within the app when the office areas have to be heated, e.g. based on office and opening times.
- Smart Home is based on QIVICON, the universal platform for a complete, cross-vendor and easy-to-use home automation solution.
- The functionality of the Smart Home app and the range of compatible devices is continuously growing.
- The app has a preview that explains the important features and settings.
With the purchase of a Smart Home basic set you can use the full range of functions including the Smart Home service for 24 months.
For more information on the topic of Smart Home by Deutsche Telekom, please visit www.smarthome.de
Do you have questions or comments about the app? Please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Since we cannot respond to reviews, please use the support e-mail address, if you want support.
We are working intensively on further functions for our Smart Home app and look forward to your suggestions!
Share your ideas with us by mailing to: email@example.com
Have fun with the app!
Your Smart Home team
No other smart home system makes your home so innately intelligent!
CastleOS is a powerful and simple to use home automation and intelligence system. CastleOS allows you to control any smart device - lighting, HVAC systems, security and environment sensors, locks, Sonos speakers - and countless more devices, with amazing simplicity.
CastleOS provides true intelligence for your home with industry-leading features such as DawnGuard, NightShield, EnergyEye, PermaLight, HungryPet, and others. Using our powerful wizard-driven event builder, you create custom scheduled and device-triggered events with conditions and more. Only CastleOS gives you extreme capability without complexity. Dedicated system modes for home, away, sleep, vacation, and others, allow your home to react to you naturally.
Once you experience the easy and versatility of our exclusive voice control system, no other so-called smart home will ever satisfy your need for independent living.
CastleOS features the world's first whole-house voice interface, using the Microsoft Kinect. From anywhere in your home, enjoy natural-language voice control of your lighting, HVAC, and entertainment systems. Say things like "Computer, dim the lights to 30%" or "Computer, turn on the TV". Best of all, you do not need to use a remote! Imagine, never having to search your home again for a remote or your phone just to adjust the thermostat or dim the lights. There are hundreds of thousands of possible commands you can give. Only CastleOS provides you with such a desired, useful, and intuitive interface for your home.
SUPPORTS MORE DEVICES THAN COMPETITORS
CastleOS is a true multi-protocol system. Our goal is to work with all smart home products available. Currently, CastleOS supports the following home automation protocols and their devices:
Get notifications delivered by email, text (SMS), and voice! CastleOS can send a custom message, or announce the message out loud on your speakers (and Sonos) in your home, based any any action you'd like. For instance, want to be informed when the garage door opened? Not a problem! How about when the garage door opened and it's after midnight? You can do that too! CastleOS makes it easy!
Unlike competitors, CastleOS is not a cloud-based home automation platform. CastleOS lives in and runs from your home. We believe in the philosophy that a home automation system should be powered by an appliance in the home, rather than requiring servers thousands of miles away to turn your lights on or lock your doors.
Now, prepare to experience the ultimate in modern technology as your smart home becomes brilliant, with CastleOS!
Note: Before using this app, please ensure you have downloaded the CastleOS services from http://www.CastleOS.com/download.aspx. Once installed on a Windows PC or virtual machine, this Android app will find the installed service automatically over WiFi.
If you experience any issues, please do the following:
- Check my Troubleshooting page: http://goo.gl/w74EF
- Check the forums: http://goo.gl/QAvRL
- Email me directly, I can NOT respond to user reviews
- Auto local/remote mode
- Camera streaming
- Activate scenes from the desktop via shortcuts
- Supports multiple Veras
- Filter favorites
• to find out who is using your phone
• to get informed when your parents get home early
• to count how many times someone goes into your room when you're out
• as a babyphone
An alarm can be triggered when:
• the phone is moved
• something approaches or leaves the proximity sensor
• the phone is unplugged from charger
• someone unlocks the phone
• a noise is too loud
• the camera detects motion
--- The proximity sensor can detect when something that lies on your phone is removed! ---
The alarm system can be used as a warning against theft and burglary or just as a prank.
The surveillance with the mobile alarm system brings protection and security to your phone.
--- FEATURES ---
• 6 different sensors
• 8 different sounds
• Send the picture
• Beautiful design
• PIN Lock
• Duration of the alarm can be changed
• Sensitivities of the different sensors can be changed
• Alarm siren can be delayed so that the alarm can be cancelled in advance (if the user can unlock the phone)
• precise noise and motion detection
• Camera preview
• Send e-mail with picture, sms or make a call when the alarm is triggered
This app can not be used like Lookout Security & Antivirus as an antivirus software or to find a lost phone. It rather protects your phone against intruders, stalkers, children etc.
The permission READ_PHONE_STATE is needed to prevent the alert from being triggered while someone is calling you.
By Charles H. Spurgeon
• 732 enriching devotionals, two for each day.
• Scripture text pop-up window to read the complete verse from the ESV Bible. (Requires internet connection)
• Bookmark any devotional for easy access
• Add your own thoughts to any devotional with the Notes feature.
+++ SEARCH AND OFFER WITH THE MOBILE.DE APP +++
Use numerous sort and search options to find the right vehicle quickly. Place vehicles that interest you in your car park and access them whenever you want – whether you're on the go or at home on your PC. Every ad shows the vehicle data, photos and features so you can judge it at a glance.
Use the mobile.de app to offer your car or motorcycle for sale for free. You can edit your ad within the app under My Ads. The app also tells you how many potential buyers have viewed and parked your vehicle.
Maybe you're interested in a vehicle and would like to test drive it? The mobile.de app shows the location of the vehicle on an integrated map, and the directions will take you straight to the seller. Once you've arrived, you can use checklists which list all the key questions for you.
+++ OVERVIEW OF ALL FUNCTIONS +++
The mobile.de app provides the following functions for smartphones and tablets:
• Search for used vehicles, new vehicles, motorcycles, caravans, motor homes, trucks and utility vehicles
• Numerous search criteria and sort options for hit list and car park
• All vehicle data, photos and features at a glance
• Save search query and rerun any time
• Park the vehicles you want and retrieve them at any time
• Synchronize parked vehicles and saved searches with other devices
• Alarm function when a saved search has new hits
• Free ads for cars and motorcycles, including photos and a vehicle description
• Vehicle location with directions to the seller
• Display all vehicles from one dealer on a details page
• Photos as preview, in a gallery and full image
• Checklists for testing vehicles including notes feature
• Direct contact with seller
• App fully functional in portrait and landscape modes
• Use any share-capable application to recommend vehicles to others
• Switch language if you want: German or English
• Statistics on the amount of interest in your ads
• Edit (e.g. change price) and delete ads for cars and motorcycles
• Supports Rich Text Format for vehicle description
• Submit complaints about ads
• Direct contact with mobile.de customer service
+++ QUESTIONS OR SUGGESTIONS? +++
Tell mobile.de your opinions and suggestions via the app: Just use the feedback form in the app's navigation menu, or contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or +49 (0)30 - 81097 - 601 (Mon-Fri 8am to 6pm).
Follow mobile.de on Google Plus: