• the available information on your skipass or club card: name, date of purchase, history of ascents, etc.;
• the ability to scan the skipass or club cards using NFC (in case the card and your phone are equipped with the chip);
• the ability to name your skipass whatever you like;
• all the information about your skipass is stored on your device, allowing you to view it at any time, even when you're offline.
• the additional stats on the skipass and club cards by days, months, seasons, and all time;
• an up-to-date schedule of the lifts and trails;
• the detailed specifications of every lift and trail (type, top and bottom altitude, altitude difference, length);
• the official map of the resort;
• a Google map of the resort with all of the lifts and trails marked, the app also shows your position on the map;
• all of the resort's web cameras with the ability to view stream directly on the device (using a third party app such as MX Player);
• the app is translated into Ukrainian, Russian and English;
You are welcome to post any complaints, suggestions and requests on the Bukovel forum: http://forum.bukovel.com/viewtopic.php?id=8407
The app is provided as is, the author does not bear any responsibility for its operation.
The author is not affiliated with the administration of the Bukovel resort in any way.
All of the data is retrieved from the resort's official web site http://bukovel.com/. The author is not responsible for the data not being up to date.
It comes with a set of already tracked resorts that can be extended by the user. App shows in real time covered distance, maximum speed, spent time, burned calories and allows user to share these results on social networks. Statistics are available for each skiing day and both slopes and ski-lifts can be displayed on a map.
The application provide also an altimeter, supports both metric and imperial measurement systems and can be used worldwide.
Facebook login-in is required to enable some features.
The free version is limited to 50 Km (30 mi) of tracking.
Airstream Everywhere includes a custom Airstream photo creator, which allows you to place your favorite Airstream model anywhere and everywhere. Select between live camera, photo roll, or specially selected, app-exclusive locations for your Airstream. Rotate and scale controls allow you to place the model virtually everywhere. Add text comments to the photo to complete your imagination’s perfect picture. Select filters for added visual effects and share your masterpiece on Twitter, Facebook and email.
Airstream Everywhere also allows you quick access to all Airstream social channels and has an easy-to-use dealer locator.
- Airstream Everywhere photo creator select and photo your favorite Airstream virtually everywhere
- Rotate and scale functionality
- Share your photos with friends
- Select between 31 models
- New custom photo backgrounds will be added
- Dealer locator
- Store coming soon!
- FREE Videos with simple and effective exercises and stretches for the feet, lower back, neck, shoulders and more.
- FREE Articles that cover a range of topics from lower back care to breathing mechanics – many featured in popular magazines.
- Featured clips from Brian’s Lower Back Basics, Flexibility Training and Head, Neck & Shoulders stretching and flexibility books and videos.
- Access to premium in-app content (video and booklet).
- World class blogs that give you all the information you need to keep your body feeling better forever.
- Access to Brian’s lectures at yoga and massage workshops and retreats.
- The latest pictures of retreats, workshops, and clinic happenings.
- Everything you need to know about Brian Dorfman & Dorfman Kinesiology and how they can help you prevent & recover from injury, resolve pain & discomfort and live your best life without drugs or invasive procedures.
New premium and free content will be updated regularly.
• Breast Cancer Prevention
- Learn to do a Breast Self-Exam (BSE)
- Set a BSE monthly REMINDER alert
- Healthy recipes, wellness tips
• Community & Events Info
- B4BC events + happenings
- B4BC social community links
• Support B4BC
- Sign-Up Button for:
- Volunteer opportunities, special events
- Shop discounts, giveaways
- Donate & Shop features for supporters
• B4BC Pro Athletes
- Snowboarders: Jamie Anderson, Hana Beaman, Kaitlyn Farrington, Kimmy Fasani, Elena Hight
- Surfers: Liz Clark, Courtney Conologue, Sage Erickson, Malia Manuel
- Skaters: Allysha Bergado, Mimi Knoop
- Wakeboarder: Tarah Mikacich
B4BC (Boarding for Breast Cancer) is a 501(c)3 non-profit foundation dedicated to providing education, prevention and support programs for young people and the action sports community at large. Through grassroots events, year-round educational outreach and the Survivorship Fund, B4BC is able to further its mission of promoting early detection + a healthy, active lifestyle as the best means of breast cancer prevention.