So I created this lightweight, straightforward app for platting tracts from metes and bounds descriptions found in deeds, other legal descriptions and surveys to see the tract shape, acreage contained and closure error. I've tried to make it as straight forward as possible, but its getting a little more complex as I add more functions.
To enter calls, simply select north/south, east/west and your distance units from the dropdown lists and enter in the values for the angle and distance. I'm afraid it only accepts decimals, so you'll have to convert or guestimate on minute and second conversions (I can probably add this later if anyone requests it). Once you've got your values entered, tap the OK button and your first line will appear. Continue entering in calls until you completely go through your legal description. Contained acreage and closing error are shown at the bottom of the screen. Note that the keyboard will cover a portion of your drawing and the acreage/closing error figures.
To edit an existing call, use the arrows to move back through your calls until you find the one you wish to edit. Correct your entries and tap OK. Your drawing will update and the input fields are ready to enter a new call at the end of this list of calls.
To save your drawing, tap your phone or tablet's menu key and select Save. Provide a file name in the popup window (no forward slashes '/') and click OK to save your drawing.
To start a new drawing, tap the garbage can along the top of your screen if its visible or select Clear Drawing from the menu options.
To open an existing drawing, select Open from the Menu and tap the drawing you with to see.
You can also email the list of calls for your drawing by clicking the email icon or selecting Email from the menu. I plan on adding the ability to email an image of your drawing in the near future.
Always remember to save after any edits. I'm thinking about making it automatically save changes to previously saved drawings, so let me know if you have a preference.
Thanks for looking and let me know if you need any distance units added or functionality added!
1. Using your Google account, create a Google spreadsheet following the rules of Roll Call
2. Open Roll Call on your phone (your Google account must be active on the phone)
3. Login to load your attendance sheet, and proceed checking attendance
4. With internet connection, attendance will automatically sync with your Google spreadsheet
5. With a full browser, open your Google spreadsheet to view and print full attendance report
CREATING A GOOGLE SPREADSHEET:
1. Go to drive.google.com and login using your Google account
2. Click 'Create' and click 'Spreadsheet'
3. Encode your attendance list
ROLL CALL RULES FOR CREATING SPREADSHEETS:
Rule No. 1: Filename must follow the format: '$ROLLCALL' then space then title
Example: $ROLLCALL Physics101, $ROLLCALL Swim Team, $ROLLCALL History N5
Rule No. 2: Cells A1 and B1 are reserved cells used to locate the first record - do not put your data in these cells. A1 should contain a number pertaining to the column number of the first record (Note: A is 1, B is 2, C is 3, and so on). B1 should contain a number pertaining to the row of the first record.
Example: A1 = 3 and B1 = 5, means that the first record, say a student, is at cell C5
Rule No. 3: (Optional) Cell C1 is a reserved cell used to set maximum number of allowable absences - do not put your data in this cell.
Example: C1 = 10, means that if a record, say a student, has incurred 10 absences, his record entry in Roll Call will be highlighted, locked and made 'un-tap-able'.
SETTING UP YOUR GOOGLE ACCOUNT ON PHONE:
1. On your Android phone go to Settings, Accounts, Add account and tap Google
2. Choose Existing (or New, if you have no Google account yet)
3. Configure your account accordingly. Make sure sync to Google Drive is on.
1. Open Roll Call and login. If you have more than one active Google accounts on your phone, you will be prompted to choose the account.
2. Roll Call-compatible Google spreadsheets will automatically load, thus internet connection is required. Tap the spreadsheet to use.
3. Check your attendance! Toggle-tap present-absent to mark records. When done, tap 'Save & Sync'. Roll Call will automatically sync to the corresponding spreadsheet on Google Drive.
1. What will happen to the attendance report if I lost internet connection after checking? -- No problem. With Nueca's 'swable' (sync-when-able) algorithm, just check your attendance and Roll Call will keep the data on the device. When your device regains internet connection, Roll Call will automatically sync with Google Drive (even without you noticing it).
2. Do I really have to follow Roll Call rules on creating spreadsheets? -- Yes. You must, otherwise, your spreadsheet will not be read by Roll Call or you may not be able to achieve best results. Don't worry, there are only 3, 1 is optional, and they're all easy to follow.
3. What happens if I leave cell C1 empty? -- It ok. It will simply tell Roll Call not to count the number of absences each record or student incurred, thus, Roll Call will not highlight to mark records as 'dropped' or 'blocked'.
For a quick guide using Roll Call, see the 'Open Guide' within the app. Help us make Roll Call even more powerful! Email your comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Roll Call is a product of Nueva Caceres Technology Solutions, Inc. (Nueca) Learn more at www.nueca.net
It allows to share notes using WhatsApp, GMail, Text Messages, Bluetooth, Twitter, Facebook etc.
What's Different ?
Save notes as .txt files and transfer to other devices and PCs easily.
How to use :
Save button -> save file.
click file -> to open your saved Notes.
long click -> get option to edit ,delete or download* saved files.
*Download saves file onto device in Download folder.
If you're having any problem, query or suggestion, feel free to say in comments below :) .
- User friendly, intuitive interface, most of functions are managed by several clicks
- Separate timers for meeting and for participants
- Highlighted time counter if it exceeds the predefined time limit
- A note, action item, issues can be added by several clicks and then managed in a simple way
- Excel report with meeting notes, who is talkative or silent, and elapsed time collected historically. Can be sent over email to participants
- Participant details, photo can be imported from Phone Contacts. A photo can be also captured using a phone camera or taken from a picture gallery
Now on Android Got No.1 Productivity iPad App in many stores around the world
Rated a 5-Stars App by Apps Magazine
Said about Meeting Minutes:
“ This app is a dream come true for those of us in charge of taking minutes “
“ Great app, makes keeping and distributing minutes easy “
“ Perfect for meeting scripts “
1- VISUAL SEATING
- Visual seating for 20 attendees
- Ability to move attendee chairs around the table
- Drag and drop an attendee chair at the exit sign to delete from a meeting.
- Representation of tele-attendees
2- MEETING SCHEDULING
- Scheduling from imported calendar
- Scheduling from imported previous meetings
- Two way synch with the calendar
- Geo tagging when scheduling meetings
- Adding attendees and documents while scheduling a meeting
- Scheduling recurring meetings
- Invite other attendees by sharing scheduled meeting calender
3- MEETING AGENDA
- Ability to copy and paste agenda items from any text and every line will be added as a separate agenda item.
- Ability to change the order of the agenda items
4- MEETING DOCUMENTS
- Keep meeting documents within the meeting room drawer.
- Drag documents to the meeting table to associate with the current meeting
- View documents while taking text notes
- Support for PDF, iWork, MS Office, RTF and simple Text files
- Search capability within the documents drawer
- Search filters for documents and photos
5- MEETING NOTES
- Adding text notes
- Adding handwritten notes or drawings
- Shortcuts on the meeting table for notes
- Any text, handwritten notes or drawings are included automatically within the meeting minutes
6- MEETING ATTENDEES
- Selecting meeting attendees when scheduling the meeting or on the go during the meeting.
- Highlight all attendees and with one click they are all represented on the meeting table
- Edit the details of the attendee and write your own personal comments
- Mark the attendee as a male or a female
- Import attendees from the contacts or add them manually
- Intelligent search for attendees
7- MEETING RECORDING
- Clear recording for many hours
- Labeling who is currently talking to easily identify during the playback
- Archive recording files for all past meetings which can be exported using the iTunes
8- MEETING CAMERA
- Capturing whiteboard snapshots while in a meeting
- Scan documents and attach to meeting minutes
- Right and left handed photo taking positions
- Capture photo to the attendees or the meeting room to visually remember later the meeting.
- Ability to save the photo taken with a unique name.
9- MEETING ACTION POINTS
- Take action points during the meeting
- Assign attendees to the action points taken
- Define a due date for every single action point
- Ability to add action points directly to the attendee by long pressing the attendee chair
- Send action points directly to the attendee
10- MEETINGS ARCHIVING
- Ability to play back the recorded files and showing the name of the speaker.
- Archive all general meeting info plus a snapshot of the meeting table along with the seating arrangement of the meeting attendees.
- Archive the meeting minutes with the ability to re-open and modify.
11- MEETING MINUTES
- Automatically generate the minutes of the meeting if chosen when exiting a meeting.
- View the MoM in full screen
- Open In feature for the meeting minutes
- Ability to print the MoM
- Generate MoM in PDF format
- Sharing and sending the minutes by email to all attendees.
- Attaching meeting documents to the MoM
⊕ BoardDrive can upload to any shared folder on your local network wirelessly
⊕ BoardDrive can automatically make a sub-folder for your files before upload
⊕ You can take a new picture, record a video, or record an audio
⊕ You can pick an existing picture, video, audio, or any other file
⊕ You can share with BoardDrive a file from another app
⊕ BoardDrive can upload files in batch
⊕ Support for wireless uploading to FTP
If you have a problem with BoardDrive, please let us know: http://www.blanklabs.com/boarddrive/contact