PURE, ADDICTIVE FUN!
Over 300 amazing icons with multiple levels of difficulty are waiting for you! Can you handle the challenge of guessing them all?
Challenge yourself and your friends with this free casual game. As you walk through the street of Paris, your eye tracking skills will be tested like never before. Shell Game takes a few seconds to understand but will push you to your limits.
The goal of Shell Game is very straightforward: three or more identical cups are placed face down on a table. A small ball is placed beneath one of these containers so that it cannot be seen and they are then shuffled. You are then invited to choose the container which holds the ball. Can your eyes be trained to level up, guess the right container and let you go up the international rankings?
Watch action-packed, high end ads to earn points and awards. Earn points to climb the Leader Board and the more Facebook friends you have playing the more bonus points you earn. Hooray for enabling social network addictions. I mean, you’re already on there anyway. You might as well get something out of it other than cat Vines, right? No skill or brains required! All you need is the steely eyed determination of a honey badger to out-watch the other guys, (Heck, the guys at the lab have a severed finger hooked up to a battery and it is beating Paresh from accounting).
This game* features a super-simple, one button mechanic, over 50 awarded achievements, and a handful of cartoon shorts starring the disturbingly cute and seemingly harmless Ad Watch Party Pals!
This game is Rated “L” for Low Maturity… The best kind of maturity.
*Game, /ɡām/, noun - a form of play or sport, especially a competitive one played according to rules and decided by skill, strength, or luck.
★ Over 100+ Video Drills and adding more
NOTE: If the Videos do not play, then please download from Marketplace the "free" Dolphin HD Browser in order to have the videos play on your device or email us for help
★ You may ask our PGA pros any questions that you want and we will respond
★ Check out our Facebook Golf Fix App community to collaborate and share comments, pictures, videos and get answers from our PGA Pros
It is dangerous so high up on the rafters for Munchie Mouse and we need your help in order to survive 30 fast-paced levels of random gameplay… it is never the same for Munchie Mouse.
This is a fun survival game that is for all ages and a quick way to pass time while helping solve the Munchies!
Note: please email us with any issues prior to leaving a negative review so we may have a chance to help you resolve any issues. Thank you.
- 30 randomized levels - great replay value
- 6 Delicious city landscape background designs
- 4 digitally produced background tracks which randomly play as you help Munchie Mouse
- Hi scores and Game Center Achievements and Leaderboards
- Simple touch controls or traditional Gamepad controls
Coming soon - collect as many cookies as you can --- this will be used in the future to get cool Munchie Swag in exchange for your cookies!
As always, we look forward to hearing from you and your feedback so we can incorporate your ideas and solve the Munchies together.
Good luck and Munch away at any time of the day.
- Colors stimulate the brain
- Based on the hit game Simon Says --- but with 9 beautifully illustrated buttons to try to test your Memory skills
- 225 levels of fun, fast paced memory action
- 9 levels with 25 sub-levels (speed increases and difficulty increases as you attempt to get your best score)
- 9 different artistic backgrounds to unlock as you get past each level
Get ready to play Color Copy and have hours of fun and replay value !!!
- Cute, adorable characters to choose from
- Different backgrounds to play with
- Amazing, and relaxing background music to listen to
- Wear your favorite color charity bandanna to show support while you play
What people have been saying:
- "Wow, this is a surprise --- what a fun game to play."
- "By far - the newest "feel good" game of the year!"
- "If you do not love The Curable characters, then something might just be wrong with you."
Thank you for supporting The Curables.
51% of all App Purchases go directly to charities that you and us are passionate about.
The idea for this App stems from our passion to find a cure and make a difference. We know that every dollar helps!
You can also email us at Support@TheCurables.com to suggest a charity that you'd like us to support.
Thank you again and have fun playing our game.
Check us out, Follow us, Tweet us, Read our Blog at www.TheCurables.com
Disclaimer: We are not a non-profit organization. We are not asking for donations. We are just telling you what we do... we give back. It is that simple.