PURE, ADDICTIVE FUN!
Over 300 amazing icons with multiple levels of difficulty are waiting for you! Can you handle the challenge of guessing them all?
One player has to draw something while the others are trying to guess it.
Its gameplay is similar to the classic games "Pictionary" or "iSketch".
SketchIt HD has a hand-picked dictionary in several languages, including English, German, Russian, Spanish, Arabic, Swedish, ....
- Multiple chat rooms with image upload
- Free doodle mode
- Language specific and mixed game rooms
- Speed Rooms with faster gameplay
- Avatar upload
- Social functions (friend lists & friend streams)
- Private chat rooms
- Player ranking
- Top Sketches gallery
- Draw something with procedural drawing tools
- Zoom mode for devices with smaller screens
- Hardware acceleration (if supported)
SketchIt HD is optimized across all devices and screen sizes up to HD tablet displays (Honeycomb / ICS / JB).
A game round lasts 25 minutes, each player's turn is 2 1/2 minutes.
The drawing player can skip 2 words per round if they seem too difficult to sketch.
Up to 3 hints can be given depending on the word length, although this will reduce the points the drawing player receives per correct guess.
After the first correct guess, the remaining turn time is set to 25 seconds.
Challenge yourself and your friends with this free casual game. As you walk through the street of Paris, your eye tracking skills will be tested like never before. Shell Game takes a few seconds to understand but will push you to your limits.
The goal of Shell Game is very straightforward: three or more identical cups are placed face down on a table. A small ball is placed beneath one of these containers so that it cannot be seen and they are then shuffled. You are then invited to choose the container which holds the ball. Can your eyes be trained to level up, guess the right container and let you go up the international rankings?
★ Over 100+ Video Drills and adding more
NOTE: If the Videos do not play, then please download from Marketplace the "free" Dolphin HD Browser in order to have the videos play on your device or email us for help
★ You may ask our PGA pros any questions that you want and we will respond
★ Check out our Facebook Golf Fix App community to collaborate and share comments, pictures, videos and get answers from our PGA Pros
It is dangerous so high up on the rafters for Munchie Mouse and we need your help in order to survive 30 fast-paced levels of random gameplay… it is never the same for Munchie Mouse.
This is a fun survival game that is for all ages and a quick way to pass time while helping solve the Munchies!
Note: please email us with any issues prior to leaving a negative review so we may have a chance to help you resolve any issues. Thank you.
- 30 randomized levels - great replay value
- 6 Delicious city landscape background designs
- 4 digitally produced background tracks which randomly play as you help Munchie Mouse
- Hi scores and Game Center Achievements and Leaderboards
- Simple touch controls or traditional Gamepad controls
Coming soon - collect as many cookies as you can --- this will be used in the future to get cool Munchie Swag in exchange for your cookies!
As always, we look forward to hearing from you and your feedback so we can incorporate your ideas and solve the Munchies together.
Good luck and Munch away at any time of the day.
- Colors stimulate the brain
- Based on the hit game Simon Says --- but with 9 beautifully illustrated buttons to try to test your Memory skills
- 225 levels of fun, fast paced memory action
- 9 levels with 25 sub-levels (speed increases and difficulty increases as you attempt to get your best score)
- 9 different artistic backgrounds to unlock as you get past each level
Get ready to play Color Copy and have hours of fun and replay value !!!
- Cute, adorable characters to choose from
- Different backgrounds to play with
- Amazing, and relaxing background music to listen to
- Wear your favorite color charity bandanna to show support while you play
What people have been saying:
- "Wow, this is a surprise --- what a fun game to play."
- "By far - the newest "feel good" game of the year!"
- "If you do not love The Curable characters, then something might just be wrong with you."
Thank you for supporting The Curables.
51% of all App Purchases go directly to charities that you and us are passionate about.
The idea for this App stems from our passion to find a cure and make a difference. We know that every dollar helps!
You can also email us at Support@TheCurables.com to suggest a charity that you'd like us to support.
Thank you again and have fun playing our game.
Check us out, Follow us, Tweet us, Read our Blog at www.TheCurables.com
Disclaimer: We are not a non-profit organization. We are not asking for donations. We are just telling you what we do... we give back. It is that simple.