More than 650,000 downloads across Europe!
WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT US...
- "In 4 clicks or in a Blink: the name of the new mobile app for finding last-minute premium hotels" Men's Health
- “The app is a great tool. It’s fast, functional and uncomplicated. You don’t tend to find hotel rooms on the web at prices like Blink by Groupon can offer” THE SUN
- “…Blink by Groupon is the must-have last-minute travel app and it saves you money…” FEMALE FIRST
- Featured app in ESQUIRE MAGAZINE
- Exclusive LOW PRICES GUARANTEED!
- The BEST handpicked hotels.
- 4 INCREDIBLE DEALS every day in over 200 European cities.
- Book a room in just a few taps.
- Last-minute reservations.
- Price shown is per double room.
With Blink by Groupon, you’ll save money on any last-minute hotel reservation you make. Whether you miss a plane or simply feel like improvising, stay in a luxury hotel with a discount that’ll beat any price you find on the internet. We negotiate with hotels to get you the BEST RATES and only show you the 4 hotels in each city that offer the day’s best deals.
- We work with over 3000 hotels in Europe.
- Book a room from 11am until 6am for that very same night or the following night.
- 24/7 customer service.
- Boutique and premium hotels at affordable prices.
If you need somewhere to stay last-minute, Blink by Groupon can provide you with a selection of hotels at prices that won’t be beaten anywhere else. We select the best deals of the day, saving you the trouble of comparing hundreds of hotels. Book last-minute and save money with Blink by Groupon.
If you have any feedback or suggestions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/#!/Blinkbooking_UK and Facebook :https://www.facebook.com/BlinkBooking
★ Engadget: “PlugShare includes a complete database of public charging stations across the US.”
★ CleanTechnica: “Naturally, PlugShare makes trip planning easier and more effective.”
★ Green Car Reports: "Most electric-car users find the tips from actual users of the individual sites to be one of the most useful features--and there, PlugShare has the clear edge."
PlugShare contains more than 50,000 public charging stations, including those in all major networks in North America (Tesla SuperCharger, ChargePoint, Blink, SemaCharge, GE WattStation, Aerovironment, eVgo) and Europe (RWE, Clever, Endesa, Enel). The largest community of EV drivers in the world, PlugShare users have contributed over 100,000 station reviews and 30,000 photos to make driving electric easier than ever before. PlugShare is also the official EV charger locator for the No Charge to Charge Program(sm) for the Nissan LEAF and the MyFord Mobile app. PlugShare has been featured on the NYT, Wall Street Journal, NBC, and CNET.
Whether you drive a Tesla Model S, Nissan LEAF, Chevy Volt, or some other plug-in car, use PlugShare to...
★ Locate public charging stations for your electric vehicle.
★ View station ratings, real-time availability, photos, and descriptions.
★ Check out reviews and tips from other PlugSharers.
★ Filter for chargers compatible with your electric vehicle.
★ Add new charging stations as you discover them.
★ Coordinate with others when you need to top off.
EV ChargeHub (previously EV Charger Locator) is a must have App for all American & Canadian electric car owners who want to find EV charging stations locations to plug their Tesla Model S / Leaf / iMiEV / Volt / Focus EV / Plug-in Prius / Smart EV / BMW i3 / Kia Soul EV / etc.
Follow us on Twitter @EVChargeHub
-- What EV ChargeHub does --
EV & Tesla Charging Stations Map Interface:
-Find public electric vehicle charging stations
-Get driving directions to nearest EV or Tesla charging station
-Over 22 000 electric car charging station plugs (ev plugs) in the US & Canada
-See whats around while you recharge. Plugin your electric car & see what restaurants, hotels, parks, places are around your EV or Tesla charging station
-Get color coded live availability data from EV charging stations in the following networks: Chargepoint, Blink, Hydro Quebec's Circuit Electrique and AddEnergie ReseauVER
-Found a new public charging station? Add it to the EV Charge Hub database
-Rate & add comments for all public electric vehicle supply equipment
-Use search feature to find Level 1, Level 2 (EV Plug) and DC Fast chargers (Tesla Superchargers, SAE DC Fast & CHAdeMO) anywhere across North America
-Smooth & responsive interface
-Filter and search EV charging stations to only display the ones you want (by network, by charging level, etc)
-Google Streetview to make it easier to see what's around an EV plug
-Directly call the network EVSE from the app to get more information (ex: Chargepoint, Tesla Supercharger, evGO, Blink, Electric Circuit, SemaCharge, VERnetwork)
-See traffic conditions directly on map & select map type
-Unique logos for Tesla Superchargers, SAE DC Fast chargers and CHAdeMO charging stations
-Share complete EV charging station info
-- EV ChargeHub Features In Development --
-Detailed usage data for BC evCloud connected EV charging stations
-In app EV range estimation
-Request permission from other EV users for charger use ("plugshare-ing")
-In app charge session payment
-EV information portal
Who should download EV Charge Hub:
-Electric car owners who want to find EV charging stations
-Prospective buyers of Tesla ModelS / Leaf / iMiEV / Volt / Focus EV / Plug-in Prius / Smart EV / Kia Soul EV / etc, who want to know where electric vehicle charging stations are before purchasing an electric car
New EV Charge Hub features by release
-Easier to share EVSE comments
-See whats around where you recharge your electric car! Check out what restaurants, hotels, parks, places are around any EV or Tesla charging stations
-Improved search. Search for specific EV charge point name
-Easier to add new EV and Tesla charging stations
-Show traffic option
-Different map types
-User selected # of EV plugs to display on map
-Filter to hide in-use EV plugs
-Unfortunately ChargePoint has stopped supporting API calls
-New EV Charge Hub app look
-Better marker & live status loading time
-Click marker info window for detailed EV charging station info
-Added Google Streetview to see what's around any EV plug
-Directly call network (ex: ChargePoint, Blink, SemaCharge, VERNetwork, evGO, Tesla Superchargers, Electric Circuit, Sun Country Highway) from the app
-Share charge station info
-New more precise EV charging station markers
-Improved "add new EV charging stations" function
-New action bar layout = easier to find electric vehicle charging stations
-Search feature: Find Tesla Superchargers & SAE EV Plugs easily
-New DC Fast Logo making it easier to find CHAdeMO and SAE DC Fast recharge stations
-Faster loading of EV charger locations
-Improved EV chargers filtering
-Better loading performance of live status of electric vehicle charging stations
-Fixed bug: reload the electric car charging stations map on orientation change
-Added Electric Circuit and ChargePoint charge stations live status support
With a click open the application and see the nearest stations, with another click you manage the map.
This application includes a new unique feature, making the users Next Charge very convenient. Charging your car should be easy and hassle free. Your mobile app now allows you to make a reservation, including up to date availability, and navigation to your station.
The station you book can now be activated at the touch of a button; using your hand held device, iPhone or iPad.
The improved app frees the user of swiping cards, paying at time of charge and provides a safe and secure reservation system. Using the app enables you to make a booking for your next charge in a few easy steps. No login, passwords or personal information required.
The app is swift and easy with more than 60.000 plugs.
Keywords plugshare, electric cars, electric scooter, hybrid cars, charging station, electric vehicles.
- Map-functionality that lists all the charging points
- Filtering charging station types, so for example users with the Tesla Model S, Nissan Leaf and other electric vehicles are going to find stations that fit the best.
- Your Favorites
I need feedback from you out there to improve the app! Please report your wishes and issues by e-mail.
The data about Charging Stations in Norway are retrieved from Nobil (www.nobil.no)
A company or organization cares about you because they are providing electric vehicle charging right where you need it.
EV Connect cares about you too. We don’t make you carry around another key fob. Give your pockets or handbags a break!
Here are just some of the things you can do with the EV Connect network app:
- Search for charge stations based on location, keywords, availability, power level, and accessibility
- Start a charge session by scanning a QR code or entering the station ID
- Monitor your current charge session in real-time
- Receive notifications when your vehicle has completed charging
- View a history of your past charge sessions
- Pay safely and securely through PayPal
- Manage your account details (email, mailing address, notification preferences)
Addicted to key fobs? No problem! You can request and associate a key fob to your EV Connect account.
EV Connect is the one-stop shop for commercial EV charging. Businesses and governmental organizations turn to EV Connect for a simple and cost-effective way to provide turn-key EV charging programs for their EV drivers. EV Connect offers program design, hardware selection, charge station deployment, network management and operation, driver support, maintenance, and custom enterprise solutions, all tailored to the customers’ and their drivers’ needs.
Automatic sorting by distance to the current location, interactive display on Google Maps.
Filtering, for example for three-phase outlets.
Start navigation directly from an entry.
** Feature requests via email please. **
CarCharging provides a comprehensive turnkey program to commercial and residential property owners for EV charging services. CarCharging owns and operates the EV charging equipment; manages the installation, maintenance, and related services; and shares some of the EV charging revenue with the property owner. Thereby, eliminating most capital costs for the property owners, and providing a potential additional revenue stream.
CarCharging is committed to creating a robust, feature-rich network for EV charging and is hardware agnostic. CarCharging's owns the Blink network, and owns and operates EV charging equipment manufactured by Blink, Aerovironment, ChargePoint, Efacec, General Electric, Nissan, and SemaConnect. CarCharging's Level II charging stations are compatible with EVs sold in the United States including the Tesla Model S, Nissan LEAF, Chevy Volt, Mitsubishi i-Miev, Toyota Prius Plug-In, Honda Fit EV, and Toyota Rav4 EV, as well as many others scheduled for release over the next few years.
Use your ChargeJuice App to:
• Find charging stations near you or near any specified address.
• Get turn-by-turn directions to charging points.
• See the real-time availability of charging stations: Available or In Use (for certain providers only).
• Start and Stop charging sessions directly from your iPhone (for certain providers only).
• Filter by charge type (sockets), power supply and payments.
ChargeJuice is completely free to install and use!
* Locate ChargePro stations nearby or search by address. (private stations not visible)
* View real-time station availability, charging cost, and location photos.
* Sign up for a membership account
* Authorize a charging session directly from the app.
* View real-time charging session status and track your sustainability.
Take our app for a ride, and don’t forget to e-mail us
your questions or comments and rate the app! The more
feedback we get, the better the next version will be!
Thank you and enjoy!
The SemaConnect Team
* Inneholder alle ladestasjoner for elbiler i Norge og Finland, mange i Sverige og noen i Danmark
* Enkel filtreringsfunksjon for kun gratis lading/parkering, kun offentlige og kun hurtigere lading
* Ulike kartmarkører for normal eller hurtigere lading, samt at antallet ladepunkt står i kartmarkøren
* Klikk på klynger av ladestasjoner (runde sirkler) for å zoome innover mot ditt område eller søk på sted
* Klikk på markørene å få bildeboble med info om p-avgift, tidsbegrensning og hvem som kan bruke stasjonen
* Full stasjonsvisning med tilleggsinfo om hvilken kontakttype tilgjengelig, ladeeffekt, eventuell betaling for lading (og hvordan) og annen tilgang, stedsbeskrivelse og nyttig informasjon for brukerne, samt kontaktinfo til eier der den er kjent
* Avstand og veibeskrivelse til en ladestasjon
* Enkel stedsposisjonering og listevisning for 20 nærmeste ladestasjoner
* Viser sanntidsstatus (ledig, opptatt, feil) for alle ladepunkt som kommuniserer dette
* Kartmarkør angir om status er kjent og antall ledige ladepunkt
* På stasjonsvisning kan du se sanntidsstatus for hvert enkelt ladepunkt, inkludert tidspunkt for siste mottatte status
* Grønn strek på toppen viser at du er i synk med sanntidsinfo
* Tipsfunksjon slik at du kan sende korrigeringer av info eller bilde der det mangler
Trenger du å lese mer om appens innhold, besøk siden:
Ladestasjoner bruker data fra den offentlige databasen NOBIL (www.nobil.no) som oppdateres kontinuerlig.
Appen er utviklet av Ladestasjoner AS med designhjelp fra Knowhow AS.
Appen vil oppdateres med nye funksjoner som er på vei. Send oss gjerne innspill - gå til http://www.ladestasjoner.no/
Der kan du lese mer om elbillading generelt, teknologi, praktiske tips og få jevnlig nyhetsoppdatering.