Review from Daniel Heitmann
Still in the Research Stage This app should not be put on the playstore. It is still in the early startup stage. The recognition of things is very poor. If it even can't recognise a pen, an earphone or even a mobile phone, I wonder what it can do. Even if it recognises, it is wrong. Anyway, it is a good start. So improve on it. Cheers!
Total sucks and does not work The best it could do it detect your hands and give some Google tutorial about hands.
Useful tool For the student and the people who wish to know a little about all most evenings in a quickest way.
Marlins vs Mets Hanging with Cameron and Family
Recognition Has LOOONG Way To Go Installed because CR magazine recommended it to 'blip' pages for more info. Didn't work. Surprised CR, the ultimate product tester, would suggest such an hinchy app. Has possibilities, but not there yet.
• New and improved recognition capabilities
• Many more real world blippable objects, including animals, everyday foods plus much more
• Brand new design with loads more insightful content
• Go on a journey from blipp to blipp thanks to our related blipp feature and explore thousands more things through our light web.
• Improved help and onboarding process to get you blipping faster.
• Introduction of a trending feed to show you the blipps that everyone else is looking at.
LARA augmented reality app connects the digital world with the things around us.