This Pro Offline version is ad-free. Offline Wiki databases in over 30 languages can be purchased from within the app.
* Take all the Wikipedia knowledge with you even without an internet connection, with Android's ONLY app to offer over-the-air downloadable offline databases in over 30 languages!
* Make reading Wikipedia fun with our random article function right from the first page of the app!
* Discover meaningful encyclopedia articles and learn more about your surroundings with Wiki Encyclopaedia Pro's "articles near me" feature
- Pre-set the languages you use the most as your "favourite languages", then easily switch language to read the same Wikipedia article in one of those languages!
- Switch and search between online or offline Wikipedia Encyclopedia, or online Wiktionary ® dictionary
* Wiktionary dictionary allows you to search for words in any language and will provide the translation to that word as well as the meaning! It is a perfect two-in-one dictionary and translator.
- Suggest/Autocomplete feature for faster searching
- Show/Hide Wikipedia editing tools for contributing to Wikimedia's project
- "Search on page"
- Day/Night mode settings (Black text on white background or white text on black background)
- Share articles directly from your Wiki app
- Mobile/Desktop mode
- Set Text Size
- Save Wikipedia or Wiktionary dictionary article to phone's memory / Reading list
- Great for education: school, university, learning and researching, homework etc.
The app uses your phone's location sensors including GPS if active, in order to locate you and provide the "articles near you" functionality.. this shows geo-referenced articles that refer to landmarks, buildings, or events with specific locations.
Wikipedia Encyclopedia with offline databases is a back to school or back to university essential reference!
Supported Wikipedia languages include: English, Nederlands, Deutsch, Svenska, Français, Italiano, Español, Русский, Polski, Tiếng Việt, 日本語, Winaray, Sinugboanong Binisaya, Português, 中文, Українська, Català, Norsk (Bokmål), Suomi, فارسی, Čeština, 한국어, Magyar, العربية, Română, Bahasa Melayu, Српски / Srpski, Minangkabau, Türkçe, Bahasa Indonesia, Қазақша, Slovenčina, Esperanto, Dansk, Lietuvių, Euskara, Български, עברית, Hrvatski, Slovenščina, O‘zbek, Volapük, Eesti, हिन्दी, Galego, Nynorsk,
Any problems, please email us!
- more than 144 000 entries, 380 000 meanings, 44 600 expressions and idioms
- phonetic transcriptions and audio pronunciations of Italian words
- indication of inflected forms of verbs, adjective and nouns
- 964 information boxes on nuances of meaning
- 55 original and exclusive "author's definitions". Personal definitions by famous figures from the world of art, literature, film and science
- indication of the 5500 most important Italian words, 3125 “words to save”
- more than 9300 synonyms and 2000 antonyms, 2350 comparisons, 118 tables of specific terminology
- colour illustrations
- more than 11 600 literary quotations by 123 authors
- specific indication of more than 1700 grammatical constructions (capace di or capace a?)
- usage notes
App and fulltext search engine developed by Meta Srl - www.gruppometa.it
NO INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED FOR DICTIONARY SEARCHES
Dictionary database is powered by Enciclopèdia Catalana, SAU and includes:
• 66,000 entries
• 14,500 subentries (phrases, idioms and proverbs)
• 134,000 definitions
• Morphological information (models of regular and irregular verb conjugation, irregular plurals)
• Extensive and comprehensive repertoire of common language and terminology of all scientific and technical areas
• Prefixes and suffixes
• Examples of use
• Recent neologisms
What’s New: Easy copy-and-paste functions and the Share button feature (Available for OS 4.0 and higher) allow to copy unknown words from an active application, like web browsers or email, and automatically to open the relevant dictionary entry.
Search and Input features
• NEW! Three new integrated input methods make dictionary use more convenient than ever. Search by voice using Google Voice recognition service (Available for OS 2.2 and higher), take a picture of the text and search it with Google Goggles, or enter the word in your own handwriting with Paragon’s PenReader handwriting recognition software (available for English language).
• Look up unfamiliar words in dictionary directly from the home screen, using a Quick Search Box.
• NEW! Search by voice. Speak your queries instead of typing words in a dictionary. (Use Google voice recognition service. Available for OS 2.2 and higher.)
• List of similar words is displayed in case of misspelling
• Find the word even if you don’t know its exact spelling using Wildcard Search (use “?” and “*” symbols to replace the missing letters).
• Integrate dictionary with the Flash Cards application and quiz yourself with words you have added from the dictionary.
• Test yourself with a Word of the day widget on your Home screen. A random entry from the dictionary is changed daily (Menu->Settings->Install widget)**
• NEW! Manage Word of the day widget settings: select dictionary direction, font size and update period (manual or automatic).
• NEW! Dictionary installation on SD card to save space of your device (Available for OS 2.2 and higher).
• NEW! Enhanced customization options allow you to choose background color. Black, white and sepia themes are available (Menu -> Settings)
• NEW! Enlarge or reduce font size for your comfort (Menu -> Settings).
• NEW! Report bugs, request features and send feedback to Google Play or the Paragon development team quickly and conveniently with the new integrated support feature (Menu -> Information).
• No Internet connection required.
• Multilingual interface available in English, French, German, Italian, Russian and Spanish languages.
About Enciclopèdia Catalana
Enciclopèdia Catalana is since 1979 a key point of reference for the Catalan language and dictionary edition, for its diversity, uniqueness and quality. It has a catalog of nearly 100 titles, including monolingual dictionaries of Catalan and the main collection of bilingual dictionaries between Catalan and other languages (Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Latin, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Swedish, Hungarian, Danish, Finnish, Sanskrit, Arabic ...), as well as thematic, encyclopaedic and complementary Catalan dictionaries.
•Content from English Wikipedia about Western Classical Music, musicians, concert, and everything related to the Western Classical Music
•About 20000 articles about Western Classical Music
•Hundreds of Musicians and a whole lot more
•Powerful search function to instantly lookup a Musician, symphony
•Images available on active internet connection.(any)
•History and Bookmarks
•Search within article
•Font size adjustment
You can either browse alphabetically, by origin or by searching. Also if you just fancy picking one at random just to pass the time you can do that too. There is also information on the terminology used.
All Information is stored on the phone (no connection to the internet needed to view).
This free version comes with the top 2 million english wikipedia articles (about half the total number). Needs 3.6 GB space on your device to install.
Search and browse through the content of all articles even when you are offline. Powerful micro search engine optimized for smartphones searches the entire contents of all articles as you type.
• Highly compressed database
• Powerful micro search engine optimized for smartphones
• Search everything - search for articles by content not just titles
• Instant search - search results update as you type your query
• Optimized search ranking to help you locate the right article
• History and Bookmarks
• Search within article
• Font size adjustment
The best offline Wikipedia app on Android!
La Treccani include circa 800.000 voci enciclopediche aggiornate quotidianamente dalla Redazione Treccani e più di 20.000 immagini
Inoltre sono disponibili nell’applicazione gli ultimi articoli di PEM (Piazza Enciclopedia Magazine) e gli ultimi video della Webtv Treccani.
- Ricerca a testo libero
- Collegamenti ipertestuali tra le voci
- Consultazione articoli di PEM (Piazza Enciclopedia Magazine)
- Consultazione video della Webtv Treccani
- Rassegna stampa
- Salvataggio delle voci in archivio locale
- Condivisione dellle voci
- Impostazione schermo in modalità notte
- Notifiche push
The app has a nice search feature to search by either the common name or the scientific name of the animal.
Currently the app contains more than 400 Animals. We will be constantly updating the app with more and more animals.
"Best Reference App" - Android Network Awards
"The Top 10 Coolest Things At CTIA" - mocoNews.net
"Favorite Mobile App" - Wave Award
* Wikipedia access in 13+ languages
* Find Wikipedia pages near you
* Live feed of what Wikipedia pages are being viewed.
* Disable ads by upgrading to Pro version
* 10+ million amazing articles from Wikipedia.
* Earn free, daily Pocket Change tokens that can be used for real-world items such as Starbucks, Amazon, PS3, and XBox.
To learn more about Wikipedia: http://www.wikipedia.org/
Wiktionary is a web-based dictionary that anyone can edit, available in over 150 languages.
Features: Save article to read later or offline, Share articles using Android "Share" function, Read article in a different language, Listen to word pronunciations, Full screen search ... and more
Send us your feedback on Twitter @WikimediaMobile.
- More than 100 brands of cars with full description and history of the creation,
- More than 1500 models of cars with the description,
- Over 17,000 modifications brands, with full technical data,
- More than 60000 pictures of cars.
This automobile encyclopedia will be enjoyed by all, regardless of whether you are a motorist or a professional, you are sure to find for yourself something new.
In reference every week adding new brands of cars, their characteristics and photo machines.
NOTE: To view the range of brands, please click on the brand you are interested in. For a description of the make, model, generation, modification to the right is an icon, clicking on which will appear from the description.
Dictionary works in offline mode. Database will install on SD-card or in internal memory (if card is not exist).
Database size is more than 262MB. It will be downloaded when the application is run first time. We recommend you to use Wi-Fi connection.
1. History – every word you ever viewed is stored in history.
2. Favorites – you are able to add words to favorites list by clicking the “star” icon.
3. Managing History and Favorites lists – you are able edit those lists or clear them.
4. Various Settings – you may change application’s font and theme (choose one of several color themes).
5. Word spelling, using Text-To-Speech module (requires internet connection). Powered by iSpeech®.
6. Context word search – click any word in translation article and search for it’s translation.
7. Random word of the day widget. To see the widget in the list the application must be installed to phone memory (dictionary database may be installed anywhere).
This app contains advertising.
*Ability to choose the default references based on your preference.
*Search history plus the ability to remove all the history or to remove selected entries.
References Include: Dictionary.com, Longman, Merriam Webster, Oxford, Theaurus.com, Britannica, Reference.com, and Wikipedia.
Diclopedia: A dictionary, a thesaurus, and an encyclopedia.
PS: *The additional permission are required by the advertising company to bring you relevant ads. Diclopedia does not access your personal information in any way. If you would like to use Diclopedia without ads, consider buying the Ad-free version.
Puerta de los patios es un proyecto turístico que nos permite descubrir la ciudad de Córdoba, de patio en patio, a través de 9 paseos entrelazados.
-Listado de los patios e hitos monumentales ordenados por paseo.
-Mapas con todos los puntos y los paseos.
-Además de patios, monumentales y populares, incluye hitos especiales y paradas, para hacer un descanso y reponer fuerzas.
-Todo el contenido offline. Descárgate la app, ejecútala una vez para descargar los datos (aconsejable wifi), y luego podrás navegar por toda la aplicación sin conexión a internet, incluidos los mapas.
Ha sido desarrollado por el Palacio de Viana y la Fundación Cajasur, a través de Iniciativas, é y Sopinet.
Iremos actualizando cualquier mejora siempre que vaya en la línea que hemos descrito: agilizar el uso de Redmine desde dispositivos móviles.
En SusPasitos queremos darle a tu bebé su espacio, un lugar con todos sus recuerdos, un pequeño o gran diario en el que puedas guardar y compartir todas sus experiencias.
Deseamos ofrecerte ese lugar de la forma más personal y exclusiva posible. Queremos que pueda tener su propio rincón, decorado, personal, exclusivo y reservado.
Y todo ello te lo ofrecemos de forma gratuita y fácil.
La aplicación en cuestión permite subir entradas al mini-blog de tu bebé en SusPasitos, así como registrarte en el sistema, crear una página para el bebé y compartir dicha página.
Sigue a tu bebé, sigue sus pasitos con esta aplicación.