CertInChain will retrieve and verify certificates directly from public blockchains.
CertInChain has the following advantages:
• Instant verification of the authenticity of a Certificate.
• The information recorded in the Certificates becomes unalterable, transparent, traceable, and can also be publicly audited.
• Completely eliminates the need to submit paper certificates, thus accelerating both the exchange of information and the execution of verification tasks.
• The usual protection measures for paper certificates (security paper, watermarks, etc.) become unnecessary.
• Allows documents to be stored indefinitely, and be independent of damage due to the passage of time and manipulation
• Maintains a historical index of all changes or renewals, any update is automatic even if the certificates has already been distributed.
• It allows us to anticipate what will be the new world standard in information security.
• You can include additional documents as attachments to the Certificates.
• It has the necessary tools to comply with Personal Data legislation, allowing part or all of the information contained in the Certificates to be made available only to the intended recipients, in addition, private data have the ability to expire. Attempting to comply with European laws (GPDR), as well as the right to oblivion, and in spirit laws that force data to be within borders.
This version supports the following block chains:
• Ethereum Classic