• Volume Manager: customize your volume of different streams
• Ringtone Manager: set custom ringtones for phone ring, notifications and alarm sound
• See current active ringtones
• Record sound and set is as ringtone, notification or alarm
• Show app in status bar
• Link Notification and Ringtone streams
• Possibility to move App to SD card
• See history of added media files
• Create and apply profiles
• Schedule Volume/Ringtone Profiles
• Try different skins of the application
• Create profile shortcuts on your Home Screen
• Volume crescendo and diminuendo
• Lock volume from undesired change
• Unlink Ringer and Notification volume for ICS and JB
In future releases:
• Home screen widgets
• Apply profile by event
Feel free to contact us if you have any ideas on how to improve the application.
AudioGuru is the attractive and well featured audio manager for your phone volume levels and ringer modes.
★ Manage media, ringer, alert, system and alarm volume levels.
★ 4 Custom volume profiles (presets).
★ Rename and edit Profiles.
★ Configure your default ringtones for ringer, alerts and alarm.
★ Automatically set profiles depending on time of day.
★ Solid and translucent widget skins.
★ 4 home screen widget sizes available.
★ Scheduler to automatically apply your presets whenever you want.
★ Available in over 5 different languages
TO RENAME A PROFILE: long press the profile button on the auto scheduling screen.
PRO KEY allows different schedules for work and non-work days.
TIP: Disconnect your ringer and alert volumes levels in your phone sound settings (on pre-ICS android only).
NOTE: Android 4+ (ICS) DOES NOT let the ringer and alerts volumes be separated. Pre Android 4 phones can still separate them in the phone sound settings.
As a work around solution on ICS you can enable the adjustment of the ringtones and set your alert ringtone to "silent" for a particular profile e.g. sleep.
TRANSLATION: Looking for volunteers to translate to Arabic and other languages. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
* Manage Alarm, Media, Ringer, Alert (or Notification), System and Voice call volume levels.
* Configure your default ringtones for Alarm, Ringer and Alert.
* Put different widgets on-screen.
* And mute volume levels.
/** NO ADs */
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE permission is required for ringtone.
WRITE_SETTINGS permission is required for volume control.
We appreciate your feedback and encourage you to help us improve our products. You can write us using menu option 'Report'.
Keywords: Audio Manager, Mute, Ringtone, Alarm, Ringer, Alert, Voice call, System, Media, Audio, Manager
* Managed volumes: Incoming call, notifications, alarm, system, music
* Widget for fast manual switch (long press on home to add)
* Time based auto switching
* High-res icons
* Bluetooth and WiFi auto-activation/deactivation
* Ringtone selection with audio preview
* Messages in notification bar
* Backup/restore facility of the profile list
* Languages: English (default), Italian, French, Spanish
Please report any issues to email@example.com
Trabajamos arduamente para contar con los mejores ratings, tecnología, cobertura, programación, staff de animadores con el mayor reconocimiento en el país y la flexibilidad de nuestras tarifas y servicios, nos el mejor aliado para el crecimiento de su marca.
Nuestras 3 estaciones de radio llegan a mercados diferentes de audiencia, llenando de música y entretenimiento 24/7 a todo Honduras con 16 repetidoras en FM y en la web a través de sus sitios y aplicaciones en todas las plataformas disponibles.
You don't want to be disturbed by your phone, but nevertheless you want to be able to hear really important calls/SMS from VIPs?
You want to have separated volumes for ringer, SMS and notifications?
You are missing the rising ringtone-functionality from your old feature phone?
You want your phone to ring louder when it is in your pocket?
You want to set group ringtones not only for calls, but also for SMS?
Then Smart Sound Profiles is THE APP for you!
✔ Custom ringtones and SMS/MMS sounds for contacts and/or contact groups
✔ Option to mute numbers which are not in your contacts
✔ Profile settings:
Ringtones: separated for calls, SMS/MMS, notifications and alarms
Volumes: separated for calls, SMS/MMS, notifications, alarms, media; system volume configurable in Android 4 and below
Vibration: you can separately turn it on or off for calls and SMS/MMS
With this, separated volumes for ringer and notifications are possible even with Android 4 (additionally, you can also separate SMS/MMS settings from standard notification settings)
✔ Rising ringtone volume (configurable for each profile)
✔ Android 4.3 and above: central sound-, volume- and vibration control for ANY installed App (e.g. Email, Whatsapp, calendar …)
✔ INDIVIDUAL SETTINGS (ringtones, volumes, vibration) for calls and SMS/MMS depending on contact and/or contact group. For example, you can define a silent profile but still hear important calls or SMS/MMS (white list/VIPs only), or vice versa you can mute only specific contacts (blacklist); any number of exceptions per profile
✔ PLUGIN for Tasker, Locale and Llama: activate sound profiles depending on custom conditions! You can also query for the currently active profile
✔ Icon in notification bar which displays the active profile and the current volumes; it also enables quick profile selection
✔ Configurable 1x1 app widget: shows current selected profile, enables quick switching to other profile and to start the main app
✔ You can assign an own icon for each profile (notification bar icon/app widget); symbols for standard, vibration and silent and several colors are available
✔ Second, louder volume for phone calls and SMS (Android 4.3+ also for notifications) when you phone is in your pocket or bag
✔ SCHEDULES: automated profile activation depending on time schedule and/or WIFI connection
✔ Timer: profile activation for a certain period of time
✔ Backup/restore of all data
✔ Help with FAQs
You should test the free trial version (SmartSoundProfiles Trial) on your device first. It will run for 10 days, then it will expire and cease to work.
✔ Modify global system settings: to set volume profiles and selected ringtones
✔ Read phone state and identify: to set individual volume depending on incoming number (VIP caller handling) and to unlink ringer and notification volume with Android 4
✔ Receive SMS: to set individual notification volume depending on incoming number and to unlink the notification volume from ringer volume (Android 4 ICS/Jelly Bean)
✔ Read contact data: for selection of contacts from system phone book (individual volumes for contacts – contact whitelist, contact blacklist)
✔ Network communication: required for WIFI-schedules
✔ Run at startup: necessary for the time schedules to work
✔ USB storage access: for backup/restore
Smart Sound Profiles with profile widget – volume profiles, group ringtones, ringtone profiles, VIP call handling (individual volume for special contacts), ringer & notification unlink and rising ringtone for your smartphone!
The most powerful multitrack audio/MIDI sequencer on Android with support for USB audio/MIDI interfaces and virtual instruments(*), packed with features like non-linear non-destructive editing with unlimited undo/redo, mixing, real-time effects, automation and much more!
(*) The following in-app purchases are available to enable the following features:
• USB audio interface support (you can also purchase USB Audio Recorder PRO. Please read the instructions carefully here: http://www.audio-evolution.com/manual/doku.php?id=usbaudiosupport)
• MIDI/virtual instrument support (enables MIDI sequencing, USB MIDI and virtual instruments)
• FX pack 1 (distortion, overdrive, speaker sim, wah wah, phaser)
Important: if you are have trouble starting the app, please contact us directly by email.
• Multitrack audio recording/playback
• MIDI sequencing (in-app purchase required)
• Non-linear non-destructive editing with move, trim, split, cut/copy/paste, remove, cross-fade and range editing
• Virtual instruments based on SoundFonts (in-app purchase required)
• Loop playback
• Volume/pan/mute automation
• Latency correction
• Import of WAV, MP3, AIFF, FLAC, Ogg/Vorbis audio files
• Import of m4a, 3gpp, amr and other audio formats that Android supports if you are running Android 4.1 Jelly Bean or higher
• Mastering to stereo WAV, AIFF, FLAC or OGG file
• Software monitoring for USB audio devices and some Android devices that have low enough latency
• Sample rate conversion
• Zoom down to the sample
• Each track has controls for volume, panning, mute, solo, arm, 3-band EQ with mid-sweep, 3 insert effects and output bus selection
• Unlimited number of tracks (*)
• Unlimited number of groups (*)
• Real-time effects include: chorus, compressor, delay, dual delay, reverse delay, reverb, bandpass, highpass, lowpass, flanger, noisegate and tremolo
• Offline effects: fade in/out, normalize, reverse, pitch shift, time stretching while maintaining pitch
• Unlimited undo/redo for editing facilities
• Several grid options for aligning your samples (with tempo and time signature settings)
• Repeat samples with several options to create loops
• Add markers and quickly jump to them
• Load/Save projects including loading projects from our desktop DAW Audio Evolution 5
• Can use ES File Explorer to select samples for import
(*) Depending on your hardware's capabilities
• 800x480 screen size or higher
• Android 2.3.3 or higher
Note: this app can only run in landscape. Trying to run it with apps like Ultimate Rotation Control can result in crashes. Turn off forced rotation for this app.
If you have any suggestions, questions or want to report a bug, please contact us! Instead of a negative review, please have the decency to contact us so we can actually solve your problem!
Loop packs, see for example:
To prevent your device's mic from picking up what the speaker is playing back, we recommend using either:
* a USB audio interface or
* an iRig MIC Cast: http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/irigmiccast. The iRig is of better quality and playback is done through its headphone output. Note that hardware monitoring is not possible and you won't hear what you are recording through the headphone.
Tags: audio recording, audio recorder, multitrack recorder, j4t, DAW, iRig, n-track, fourtrack, audio editing, audio mixing, mixer, auria, cubase, cubasis, audio editor, fl studio, audacity, sound, pro audio, usb audio, multitrack audio, usb audio recorder, zquence
Equalization is to sound as hue, saturation and contrast is to picture. In other words, you can either enhance the final product or distort it beyond recognition! That’s where the educators at Singing Canary step in to teach you everything they know about EQ and how to apply it in real world recording situations!
This course starts off with a detailed explanation of the equalization process and a deep look at the audio frequency bands. It goes on to explain how these bands relate to musical instruments in the different frequency ranges. This is KEY information that every engineer must know!
Next up is a exacting look at the difference between EQs and filters in all their different configurations. You’ll learn about Parametric, Graphic and Dynamic EQs and hear the difference between Hi Pass, Low Pass, and Bandpass filters. This is followed by a set of tracking, mixing and mastering Guidelines you can rely on and incorporate into your productions.
Finally, it’s time for deep listening! In this final section you can sit back, watch and listen as the engineers at Modern World Recording apply EQ to Drums, Bass, Guitars, Pianos, Vocals and on the Master Bus. That’s what we like best about this course: the amount of deep listening time the trainers have set aside throughout the tutorials so that you can actually hear the EQ concepts you've learned throughout this course applied in realtime on real instruments!
Table of contents:
2. Frequency Bands
3. Musical EQ Frequency Range
4. Filters & EQ
5. Filter Types - Part1
6. Filter Types - Part2
7. EQ Types
8. EQ Guidelines - Part1
9. EQ Guidelines - Part2
10. EQ When Mastering
11. EQ on Drums Pt1
12. EQ on Drums Pt2
13. Bass & Guitars
14. Piano & Vocals
15. EQ on the Master Bus
16. EQing a Sparser Mix
- Graphical equalizer for your music library
- 5 band EQ
- 3 audio effects (Virtualizer, Bass Boost, and Reverb)
- 10 built in EQ Presets
- Create and save your own audio presets
- Bypass mode to quickly compare the original and equalized audio
MUSIC LIBRARY FEATURES:
- Enhances your listening experience with Denon Music Maniac Headphones or other audio playback devices such as a/v receivers, car stereos via USB, or Bluetooth.
- Powerful queue based playback system lets you build and order your own playlist on the fly.
- Save the playback queue as a new playlist
- A single song, all songs on an album, all songs by an artist, and all songs in a genre can easily be added to the now playing queue.
- Supports both portrait and landscape modes for browsing, playing, and equalizing
- Shuffle and repeat playback modes
- Music library browsing by Playlist, Artist, Album, Song, Genre, Composer, Compilation, and Podcast (no importing needed)
INTERNET RADIO FEATURES:
- The TuneIn service provides global access to Internet radio – covering over 70,000 radio stations and 2 million on-demand programs including sports, news, talk, music and comedy.
- Browse Internet radio stations by location, genre, language or Podcast (on-demand programs).
- Powerful search feature for your music library and Internet Radio
- Save your favorite Internet Radio stations or programs as convenient presets and share them with other TuneIn compatible devices
- Ability to choose high or low quality streams offered by broadcasters
- Share what you’re listening to via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Email, or Text Message
- The Denon Audio app requires Android 2.2.x or later
- DRM protected music is NOT supported
- WiFi or data connection required to stream Internet radio
The premium version natively includes:
-BASS BOOST: to boost the volume of your bass like never before!
-“SAVE” option to record your customized frequency presets
-Possibility to edit and/or delete your presets
-“FADE”: to ensure a smooth string of music
-“DUALSCREEN” option to display your equalizer on a second screen
-5 bands equalizer (from low bass to highs)
-Audio player (directly available in the app)
-Unlimited access to your native music library (you can order your songs by album/title/artist or playlist)
-Background play mode (to keep playing your songs while you consult other apps or while your device is in stand-by mode)
-Music search available
-10 equalizer presets based on different music genres
-Double-clic option to quickly and easily reset the volume of the frequency filters
-Visible music progress bar
-“Repeat” function to keep listening to your songs over and over again (3-status button: repeat one song, repeat a whole playlist, no repetition)
-“Shuffle” function: plays your songs in a random order
-Media Bass volume control
-Vintage and refined design
-Professional sound rendering
-Simple and friendly user interface
-Visualizer window: one audio spectrum animation is provided with the app (like on the former Windows Media Player). You can display the visualizer in full-screen.
Exclusive options to discover:
-VISUALIZER to give birth to your sound: watch the sound move directly from your mobile, the way one used to with Windows Media Player
Boost and improve your sound quality and volume thanks to Equalizer+! Equalizer + is both a music track player and a frequency equalizer. Access your own music library directly from the app. Set the frequencies you like for your songs and save your presets. Equalizer + enables you to control 5 different band frequencies. Adjust each filter to bring out the best in your music. More to the mow frequency filters, you’ll have the possibility to amplify even more your bass sounds thanks to the Bass Booster option. Finally, you’ll be able to visualize your sound thanks to a spectrum analyser, directly available from the app.
Rediscover your music thanks to the new equalizer app! Plug in your headphones or turn your speakers on, and listen to your songs as if you were in a studio. Enjoy volume at its best! There’s nothing like a good equalizer to boost your parties or just boost your music listening experience.
The available presets are:
You can easily create advanced profiles to control every aspect of audio management of your Android phone. You can easily switch profiles using home screen widget, or let the application do it automatically based on different situations.
Profile could be automatically changed for you for meetings, based on calendar information, or by for example fixed schedule. You can make the application to switch your phone automatically to home profile using Wi-Fi information or to office profile using Location information.
Do you want to quickly silence your phone placing it face down on table? Can do! Does your children forget phone to silent mode after school? Does not happen anymore with Spark Audio Profiles.
You can do this and much more with Spark Audio Profiles.
New in 2.4!
Create your own style and publish it online!
Want to try it out? Get free version of this application from Market. Link here;
If you have any problems with the application, send us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or give feedback from the application itself, just open About page!
Intuitive music player, uses simple, useful and innovative controls. The most professional music player designed for music enthusiasts and students!
Using the professional audio decoding technology, it will play the music perfectly and realise high-fidelity playback. Besides, the most professional equalizer will help you adjust your own music exclusively.
Use with headphones for best results(stereo effect, surround effect, and so on). Put on the headphones,The world has nothing to do with you.
* Browse and play your music by artists,albums,songs,playlists
* Media volume and bass control
* Five band equalizer
* Bass boost effect
* Many equalizers preset
*Can turn off and turn on equalizer effect
* Music surround left and right
* Share with your friends via facebook,e-mail,SMS,and so on
So what are dynamics anyway? What's the difference between peak and average loudness and why does it matter? Well, if you're looking to understand dynamics processors, from compressors, limiters to expanders, look no further. In this multi-tutorial, hands-on course, you'll not only get an understanding of the science of loudness but you'll dive right in and get to listen to how dynamics processors work in your music.
As engineers and producers, it always comes down to deep listening and being able to distinguish subtle changes in the sound as different effects are applied. That's where this course really shines. Built into most every tutorial are sections where you can watch the trainer change settings without any talking. It's just you and your ears processing and applying everything you've learned! You'll see and hear how slight changes in the threshold, ratio, knee, attack, decay and make-up gain can completely change how an individual track or an entire mix is perceived.
Table of contents:
2. What Is A Compressor?
3. Compressor Controls - Part 1
4. Compressor Controls - Part 2
6. Peak vs. RMS
7. Stereo Linking
8. Types Of Compressor
9. Drum Processing Kick & Snare - Part 1
10. Drum Processing Kick & Snare - Part 2
11. Processing Overheads & Room Mics
12. Fast Distorted Rock Bass
13. Slower Clean Bass
14. Dynamic Vocal Recording - Part 1
15. Dynamic Vocal Recording - Part 2
16. Multiband Compression
17. Parallel Compression
18. Mix Bus Compression
ringtone maker: create free ringtone/alarm/notification from mp3 or aac file
audio conversion: wav to mp3 conversion, wma to mp3, m4a to mp3, mp3/wav/wma/m4a to aac conversion
audio extraction: extract mp3 from mp4 video
Android Audio Editor is a multi-functional tool for manage and edit your audio files. The three main functions are audio extraction, audio conversion and audio editor.
The audio editor allows you convert mp3 files to ringtone. It gives you access to the free ringtone world. The interface is intuitive and easy to use. You can select part of the mp3 file to save as mp3 ringtone.
The audio conversion allows you to convert wav/wma/m4a and other audio formats to mp3 or aac files. You can set the audio bitrate and sample rate, and convert only part of the original file. If you want us to support more formats, feel free to email us.
The audio extraction function allows you to extract mp3 from mp4 or other video formats.
In addition, you can also do audio recording, move media files from one folder to another, delete files, share files etc in single or batch mode.
android.permission.INTERNET : for ads display if pro key is not installed
android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: for deciding if we can send out feedback
android.permission.ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: for ads display
android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: for ads display
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: for store converted and edited files
android.permission.WAKE_LOCK: for conversion in background
android.permission.READ_LOGS: for collecting logs in case a conversion fails. Users will be asked if logs should be sent back every time.
android.permission.READ_CONTACTS: for assign ringtone to contacts
android.permission.WRITE_CONTACTS: for assign ringtone to contacts
android.permission.WRITE_SETTINGS: for assign ringtone to contacts