With StudioEars 2 you improve your Audio Engineering Music Mixing & Mastering skills.
Put your hands onto a Multi-Band Equalizer and get Your Mix to match a Target Mix.
Choose from a variety of sounds, take Frequency Quiz Units and get a decent practice in rhythm and harmonics.
Sounds include a variety from Pink Noise to real instruments.
In BPM Recognition, Rhythmic Patterns, Intervals, Chords and Scales exercises you can train your ear to harmonize with some of the most important aspects of music.
StudioEars 2 also comes with a few useful tools such as a BPM Tapper, Metronome or Tone Generator.
To keep track of your ear training and audio engineering improvements StudioEars 2 also provides a statistics section.
StudioEars 2 Overview:
- Frequency Training in Hands-on Equalizer or Quiz Mode
- BPM Recognition
- Rhythmic Pattern building
- Harmonics: Intervals, Chords, Scales
- Tools: BPM Tapper, Metronome, Tone Generator
* Managed volumes: Incoming call, notifications, alarm, system, music
* Widget for fast manual switch (long press on home to add)
* Time based auto switching
* High-res icons
* Bluetooth and WiFi auto-activation/deactivation
* Ringtone selection with audio preview
* Messages in notification bar
* Backup/restore facility of the profile list
* Languages: English (default), Italian, French, Spanish
Please report any issues to firstname.lastname@example.org
Through a simple and intuitive user interface, you can easily:
--- Parrot Zik ---
- Tuned by Lou Reed:
Working alongside his experienced sound engineer as well as Parrot Zik's acoustic designers, Lou Reed used his personal mastering studio to program the Zik as if he were adjusting the balance for one of his own performances. You can now experience the extraordinary results by using a special control on the Parrot Audio Suite app.
- Configure the Parrot Concert Hall Effect, to enhance your listening experience,
- Use a predefined equalizer or set your custom settings,
- Activate or deactivate the Active Noise Cancellation
- Check the battery level of your Zik
- Keep your Zik updated with the latest software release
- Get your Zik experience started with the embedded tutorial
--- Parrot Zikmu Solo ---
-Use preset equalizers or manually adjust the audio frequency
-Adjust the volume of the Zikmu Solo speaker
-Adapt the volume of the Zikmu Solo speaker according to the audio input sources
-Adapt the volume of the Zikmu Solo speaker according to its position and the dimensions of the room
-Connect simply and with full functionality using Wi-Fi
-Browse through local networks to share and send music to the Zikmu Solo speaker
-Keep your Zikmu Solo speaker updated with the latest firmware version
Featured by "Best Android Apps" Book by O'Reilly as Best Audio Management App in Android.
Audio Manager is a home-screen Widget and Volume manager that allows you to get live readings of your current volume levels on your Android phone. Tap on the widget to adjust the volume levels.
Don't forget to check out the fully featured AudioManager Pro in the Android Market. Some of the features in Pro include:
★ Over 100 widget skins available through the Android Market
★ Two widget sizes available (large 4x1 and small 2x1)
★ Save Audio Profiles (presets)
★ Rename, Edit or Delete Profiles (presets)
★ Create profile shortcuts
★ Built-in Scheduler to automatically apply your presets whenever you want.
★ Restore ringer mode feature.
★ Set your ringtones through profiles
★ 6 Themes for you to choose from (Standard, Blue, Red, Yellow, Green and Pink).
★ Volume Lock to prevent other apps from changing your volume setting
★ 1x1 Volume Lock Widget
★ 1x1 Current Profile Widget
★ Re-arrangeable profile list
★ Built-in Scheduler to automatically apply your presets
★ Fully optimized for Android tablets
★ Available in over 10 different languages
★ Create and publish your own skins using the Skin Development Kit
★ AudioManager Plug-in available for Locale and Tasker users
We appreciate your feedback and encourage you to help us improve our products. Visit our website http://www.smartandroidapps.com and don't forget to check out our other apps in the market.
Smart Android Apps, LLC
AudioGuru is the attractive and well featured audio manager for your phone volume levels and ringer modes.
★ Manage media, ringer, alert, system and alarm volume levels.
★ 4 Custom volume profiles (presets).
★ Rename and edit Profiles.
★ Configure your default ringtones for ringer, alerts and alarm.
★ Automatically set profiles depending on time of day.
★ Solid and translucent widget skins.
★ 4 home screen widget sizes available.
★ Scheduler to automatically apply your presets whenever you want.
★ Available in over 5 different languages
TO RENAME A PROFILE: long press the profile button on the auto scheduling screen.
PRO KEY allows different schedules for work and non-work days.
TIP: Disconnect your ringer and alert volumes levels in your phone sound settings (on pre-ICS android only).
NOTE: Android 5+ replaced silent mode with priority mode.
NOTE: Android 4+ (ICS) DOES NOT let the ringer and alerts volumes be separated. Pre Android 4 phones can still separate them in the phone sound settings.
As a work around solution on ICS you can enable the adjustment of the ringtones and set your alert ringtone to "silent" for a particular profile e.g. sleep.
TRANSLATION: Looking for volunteers to translate to Arabic and other languages. Please email email@example.com
You want to have separated volumes for ringer, SMS and notifications?
You are missing the rising ringtone-functionality from your old feature phone?
You want your phone to ring louder when it is in your pocket?
You want to set group ringtones not only for calls, but also for SMS?
Then Smart Sound Profiles is THE APP for you!
✔ Custom ringtones and SMS/MMS sounds for contacts and/or contact groups
✔ Option to mute numbers which are not in your contacts
✔ Profile settings:
Ringtones: separated for calls, SMS/MMS, notifications and alarms
Volumes: separated for calls, SMS/MMS, notifications, alarms, media; system volume configurable in Android 4 and below
Vibration: you can separately turn it on or off for calls and SMS/MMS
With this, separated volumes for ringer and notifications are possible even with Android 4 (additionally, you can also separate SMS/MMS settings from standard notification settings)
✔ Rising ringtone volume (configurable for each profile)
✔ Android 4.3 and above: central sound-, volume- and vibration control for ANY installed App (e.g. Email, Whatsapp, calendar …); use text filters for e.g. special calendar events, certain email senders etc.
✔ INDIVIDUAL SETTINGS (ringtones, volumes, vibration) for calls and SMS/MMS depending on contact and/or contact group. For example, you can define a silent profile but still hear important calls or SMS/MMS (white list/VIPs only), or vice versa you can mute only specific contacts (blacklist); any number of exceptions per profile
✔ PLUGIN for Tasker, Locale and Llama: activate sound profiles depending on custom conditions! You can also query for the currently active profile
✔ Icon in notification bar which displays the active profile and the current volumes; it also enables quick profile selection
✔ Configurable 1x1 app widget: shows current selected profile, enables quick switching to other profile and to start the main app
✔ You can assign an own icon for each profile (notification bar icon/app widget); symbols for standard, vibration and silent and several colors are available
✔ Second, louder volume for phone calls and SMS (Android 4.3+ also for notifications) when you phone is in your pocket or bag
✔ SCHEDULES: automated profile activation depending on time schedule and/or WIFI connection
✔ Timer: profile activation for a certain period of time
✔ Backup/restore of all data
✔ Help with FAQs
You should test the free trial version (SmartSoundProfiles Trial) on your device first. It will run for 10 days, then it will expire and cease to work.
✔ Modify global system settings: to set volume profiles and selected ringtones
✔ Read phone state and identify: to set individual volume depending on incoming number (VIP caller handling) and to unlink ringer and notification volume with Android 4
✔ Receive SMS: to set individual notification volume depending on incoming number and to unlink the notification volume from ringer volume (Android 4 ICS/Jelly Bean)
✔ Read contact data: for selection of contacts from system phone book (individual volumes for contacts – contact whitelist, contact blacklist)
✔ Network communication: required for WIFI-schedules
✔ Run at startup: necessary for the time schedules to work
✔ USB storage access: for backup/restore
Smart Sound Profiles with profile widget – volume profiles, group ringtones, ringtone profiles, VIP call handling (individual volume for special contacts), ringer & notification unlink and rising ringtone for your smartphone!
This second course in our Audio Concepts series, is focussed on the complicated science of audio processing. It explains the concepts, terminology and applications that all audio professionals need to know and have in their audio toolbox. It includes deep studies on Levels, Gain-staging, Panning, EQ and all of the Dynamics processors and how these audio forces come together in recording, mixing and mastering music.
This course is filled with graphs and custom animations to help simplify complicated audio processing theory. It also goes through every aspect of audio, giving you detailed audio examples and letting you listen to how all these processing techniques work.
So if you’re looking to fully understand audio processing, spend some time exploring this in-depth course and all of the courses.
Table of Contents:
1. Audio Processing Basics
2. Recording Levels: Metering
3. Mix Levels: Best Practices
5. Panning Basics
6. Panning Conventions
7. Pan Law Explained
8. EQ Basics
9. Filters: LP, HP, BP, Notch
10. Graphic & Parametric EQ
11. Frequency Ranges
12. EQing Instruments
13. EQing the Mix
14. Dynamics Processors
15. Compression In Use
16. Threshold & Ratio Controls
17. Attack & Release Controls
18. Compression Effecst (Drums)
19. Parallel Compression
20. “Character” Compressors
21. Opto, FET, VCA
22. Multiband Compression
23. Brickwall Limiting
24. Expansion & Gating
25. Sidechain Applications
If it’s a beat on the step sequencer, a melody on the piano roll or a full song on the playlist, FL Studio Mobile has you covered. Never lose that idea again. Get it down and happening wherever you are.
• 133 high quality instruments, drum kits & sliced-loop beats
• All instruments have FL Studio desktop equivalents for FL Studio desktop import and extension
• Step sequencer for fast percussion programming and sliced-loop reworking
• Configurable virtual piano-keyboard
• Drum pads: Configurable number of pads
• Audio tracks: audio recording (with monitoring), wav/m4a import
• Wave editor: cut, trim, normalize, reverse, insert silence, fade in/out (3 curves)
• Browser with preview button and logical sorting into Instruments, Synths, Drum kits & Loops
• Pan, volume, release and attack time configurable per instrument
• Pitch bend via accelerometer
• High quality, battery-friendly audio engine (latency depends on the device)
• Drum loops and sliced loops ready to start your project with a cool beat
• Effects include Limiter, Reverb, Delay, EQ, Amp & Filter to enhance your mix
• 99 track sequencer and intuitive editing options
• Per-track mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment
• Edit at the level of tracks, bars or down to individual notes
• Piano roll editor for manual entry of note & chord sequence data or detailed editing of recorded performances
• Undo and redo for all editable screens
• Metronome with tempo & time-signature settings
• Intuitive positioning of screens with the slide gesture and resize with the pinch gesture
• Save and load your songs, export to WAV and AAC
• MIDI file import/export
• Share your songs via Email or Dropbox
• In-app user manual
• Android 2.3.3 required
• Works with all screen resolutions, optimized for 1280x800, 800x480, 960x640 and 480x320 screens.
Visit www.flstudiomobile.com for video tutorials, demos and access to the FL Studio Mobile community. For sales support email firstname.lastname@example.org.
TROUBLE-SHOOTING INSTALLATION ISSUES
Please visit this link for step-by-step troubleshooting options
NOTE: A custom ROM, a rooted Android OS (with privileged apps installed) and antivirus software can cause significant performance issues.
* "FL Studio" desktop PC version (sold separately) is installed, on average, over 30,000 times each DAY making it one of the world's most popular and exciting music production systems. Everything you need in one package to compose, arrange, record, edit, mix and master professional quality music, the perfect studio partner for FL Studio Mobile. You can download the demo version of the FL Studio Desktop PC version and enhance your FL Studio Mobile projects for free then save to .mp3, .wav, .ogg or .mid format.
- configure volume for all sound streams in the phone
- save configurations into profiles
- set schedule for every profile.
- set profiles for WiFi spots.
It's very usefull if you have to switch you volume every day between silent at the night, vibro at the work and normal at the rest of the day. You can schedule any profile to be applied in any time you need. Unlimited number of schedules can be assigned to every profile.
If you have some suggestions, comments or would like to help with translation of this application, please contact us by email: email@example.com
(*) The following in-app purchases are available to enable the following features:
• USB audio interface support (you can also purchase USB Audio Recorder PRO). Please see our compatibility list here http://www.extreamsd.com/USBAudioRecorderPRO and for more information here: http://www.audio-evolution.com/manual/doku.php?id=usbaudiosupport
• MIDI/virtual instrument support (enables MIDI sequencing, USB MIDI and virtual instruments)
• FX pack 1 (distortion, overdrive, speaker sim, wah wah, phaser)
• FX pack 2 (10-, 15-, 30-band graphic EQ)
• ToneBoosters pack 1 (Barricade, DeEsser, Gate, Reverb)
• ToneBoosters EQ with frequency analyzer
• Autotune with two-voice harmonizer
• Multitrack audio recording/playback
• MIDI sequencing (in-app purchase required)
• Non-linear non-destructive editing with move, trim, split, cut/copy/paste, remove, cross-fade and range editing
• Virtual instruments based on SoundFonts (in-app purchase required)
• Loop playback
• Automation of all mixer and effect parameters
• Latency correction
• Import of WAV, MP3, AIFF, FLAC, Ogg/Vorbis audio files (m4a and others when running Android 4.1 or higher)
• Mastering to stereo WAV, AIFF, FLAC or OGG file
• Software monitoring for USB audio devices and some Android devices that have low enough latency
• Sample rate conversion
• Zoom down to the sample
• Each track has controls for volume, panning, mute, solo, arm, 3-band EQ with mid-sweep, 3 insert effects, 2 effect sends and output bus selection
• Unlimited number of tracks (*)
• Unlimited number of groups (*)
• Real-time effects including: chorus, compressor, delay, dual delay, reverse delay, reverb, flanger, noise gate and many more!
• Offline effects: fade in/out, normalize, reverse, pitch shift, time stretching
• Unlimited undo/redo for editing facilities
• Several grid options for aligning your samples (with tempo and time signature settings)
• Repeat samples with several options to create loops
• Add markers and quickly jump to them
• Projects are interchangeable with our desktop DAW Audio Evolution 5
• Export to other DAW's by rendering all tracks to separate audio files (stems)
• In short: a complete portable recording studio!
(*) Depending on your hardware's capabilities
• 800x480 screen size or higher
• Android 2.3.3 or higher
Note: this app can only run in landscape. Trying to run it with apps like Ultimate Rotation Control can result in crashes.
If you have any suggestions, questions or want to report a bug, please contact us! Instead of a negative review, please have the decency to contact us so we can actually solve your problem!
Loop packs, see for example:
Online manual: http://www.audio-evolution.com/manual/doku.php?id=start
To prevent your device's mic from picking up what the speaker is playing back, we recommend using either:
* a USB audio interface or
* an iRig MIC Cast: http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/irigmiccast. The iRig is of better quality and playback is done through its headphone output. Note that hardware monitoring is not possible and you won't hear what you are recording through the headphone.
* You can store unlimited configuration profiles
* You can set the system volume in Normal, Vibrate or Silent mode with one click
* Allows change the system volume with the device buttons
* Simple, easy and quick to use
* Optimized for different device sizes
This app provides volume control for your phone’s ringer, notification, media, alarm, system and in-call volume streams. With individual access to all Android audio streams, this app puts you in control of every sound your phone makes.
Download for FREE now!
Don't miss an important call because you silenced your phone for class or a meeting. When you turn your phone to silent mode, Volume Manager will ask to automatically restore your ringer volume. This app also lets you specify which streams should be muted when the device is in silent mode, so your alarms can still make sound in silent mode.
Volume Manager Free allows you to create and apply volume profiles for different situations.
Volume Manager Pro allows you to set a schedule to automatically apply the preset profiles. See more here: http://www.googleplay.com/store/apps/details?id=com.anglelabs.volumemanager.pro
For online support, please visit: http://www.avg.com/mobile-support
Download Volume Manager Free NOW!
ringtone maker: create free ringtone/alarm/notification from mp3 or aac file
audio conversion: wav to mp3 conversion, wma to mp3, m4a to mp3, mp3/wav/wma/m4a to aac conversion
audio extraction: extract mp3 from mp4 video
Android Audio Editor is a multi-functional tool for manage and edit your audio files. The three main functions are audio extraction, audio conversion and audio editor.
The audio editor allows you convert mp3 files to ringtone. It gives you access to the free ringtone world. The interface is intuitive and easy to use. You can select part of the mp3 file to save as mp3 ringtone.
The audio conversion allows you to convert wav/wma/m4a and other audio formats to mp3 or aac files. You can set the audio bitrate and sample rate, and convert only part of the original file. If you want us to support more formats, feel free to email us.
The audio extraction function allows you to extract mp3 from mp4 or other video formats.
In addition, you can also do audio recording, move media files from one folder to another, delete files, share files etc in single or batch mode.
android.permission.INTERNET : for ads display if pro key is not installed
android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: for deciding if we can send out feedback
android.permission.ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: for ads display
android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: for ads display
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: for store converted and edited files
android.permission.WAKE_LOCK: for conversion in background
android.permission.READ_LOGS: for collecting logs in case a conversion fails. Users will be asked if logs should be sent back every time.
android.permission.READ_CONTACTS: for assign ringtone to contacts
android.permission.WRITE_CONTACTS: for assign ringtone to contacts
android.permission.WRITE_SETTINGS: for assign ringtone to contacts
WinkSound is the video channel for everything you need to know about Pro-Tools, Ableton, Logic, Studio One 2, Cubase and more!
WinkSound's video library features how-to videos on music production techniques such as mixing, mastering, recording audio, beat making and Djing.