Just select the Server and the WAP on your Android™ device, browse your music collection and with a tip of your finger your favorite songs start playing with a nice CD-cover.
Switch between several WAPs (Multiroom) and control every single one according to your wishes. Or just take your music with you from room to room.
• AUPEO!® Personal Radio: Here you find your personal radio program, preselected and put together by experts. Listen to and edit your radio station wherever you are - on your WAP on the Web.
• vTuner® Internet radio: Access thousands of radio stations from all over the world. You like Hip-hop from London, Jazz from New Orleans? Why not try Blues from Chicago, Samba from Rio or Salsa from Cuba? With vTuner you can browse the internet and access your favorite web radio stations.
• USB Streaming: Turn your WAP into a music-server. Access to an USB-memory connected to your WAP and stream the music from one WAP to another.
• Mediaplayer/Streaming: Access an UPNP™ Media Server in your home network through an Android™ device.
• Multiroom: Playback of audio on one or several WAPs or your Android™ device.
• Supported formats: TEAC WAPs play back MP3, M4A, WMA, OGG and FLAC (24/96) formats.
• Playlists: Create and edit playlists and save them on your Android™ devise, even using more than one source (UPnP server).
• Network configuration: edit the settings of all your WAP devices through your Android™ device. (only possible with WAP-8600SMR, WAP-AR100, WAP-AX100, WAP-AX250)
ATTENTION: Please check our website www.teac.eu, if you have installed the latest firmware for your WAP. Network configuration through myWAP APP only possible from firmware version 220.127.116.11.
ATTENTION: In case of initial installation of your WAP it has to be connected to your Router/Access Point through an Ethernet cable.
Following media servers have been tested:
- Mac OS: TwonkyMediaServer®, EyeConnect®
- Windows: TwonkyMediaServer®, Windows Media Player®, TVersity ®
- Linux: Twonky Media Server®, Media Thomb®
- NAS: Twonky Media Server®
Primare App will:
- Establish network connections and play from any network shared music source
- Play from USB-A, (stick, iPhone etc)
- Play files up to 24bit /192 kHz resolution
- Play internet radio (vTuner – http://www.vtuner.com)
- Display and save playlists
- Display format, bit rate and sample rate of the song playing
- Provide fast forward and back navigation of the song playing
- Provide volume control (fixed or variable on NP30)
- Allow source selection of devices connected to inputs of the I32, PRE32, PRE60 and NP30
- Allow the renaming of inputs on I32, PRE32 and PRE60
- Give the I32, PRE32, PRE60 or NP30 a name on the network
- Manage software updates on I32, PRE32, PRE60 and NP30
Control your Pioneer VSX or SC AVR (Receiver) from your Android handset or tablet over your Wi-Fi network, just like the Pioneer iOS app iControl AV / iControlAV does.
You will be setup and enjoying your music collection from your chair in no time at all.
The most frequently used functions are all here, practically designed, simply presented and very easy to use. The app has been extensively tested and offers robust operation.
Designed for 2010 models but supports almost all models with a LAN connection, EXCEPT models designed for Pioneer's 'ControlApp' such as the following: VSX-42, VSX-527-K, VSX-822-K, VSX-827-K, VSX-1022-K.
Please test basic functionality by downloading the FREE VSX Lite app first.
Internet Radio is not supported by VSX Remote on models that require Pioneer vTuner to manage stations.
• Support for three zones.
• Control Power ON/OFF, Mute ON/OFF and Input Selection for the all zones, (if AVR has capability).
• Zone Volumes can also be controlled by the device hardware Volume buttons, (if AVR has capability).
• Home Media Gallery (HMG) support; partial support only on very small screens.
• Surround Sound selection from main display or directly from Surround Sound screens.
• Internet Radio module which displays all 24 pre-set stations and allows you to select.
• Tuner module which allows you to scroll through all your pre-sets, you can even give each one a relevant name.
• Two way communications with the AVR, changes and information on the AVR are reflected on the app.
• Show/Hide inputs and also Zones 2 and 3.
• Portrait and Landscape orientations are now supported on 7" to 10” tablet devices.
• Advertisement free app.
The app will prompt for the IP address of the AVR, enter it, and you're away, the app will auto connect from that point on.
This is not an official Pioneer application.
Now you can listen to all the stations in high quality even with low speed Internet connection. Enjoy your favourite radio stations everywhere – whether you are driving your car or having a picnic with your friends – all you need is mobile Internet (24 Kbit/sec and more).
PCRADIO is battery efficient and can be controlled from your headset. The list of stations includes not only the radio stations (online and FM) but also full discographies of different artists.
All the channels are divided into categories – electro, dance, pop, relax, rock etc – and available 24/7. We have selected the best channels of music, news and talk radio for you.
PCRADIO player have optional PREMIUM features that makes it even more comfortable to use. You can record stream of currently broadcasting radio station. Power-off timer lets you set player to stop playback at specified time. Or you can use PCRADIO as an alarm clock. Also you can choose quality of the broadcasting stream. For any station in the list you can choose low, medium and high quality.
Additional features will become available after purchasing PREMIUM subscription. Ads displayed in normal mode can be also removed in PREMIUM mode.
The application allows you to operate HDD AUDIO PLAYER easily using specialized functions that are only possible in a mobile application, such as the “Full Browser” function (tablets only).
This application has the following features:
- Easy operation of HDD AUDIO PLAYER using your mobile device
By installing HDD Audio Remote on your smartphone or tablet, you can remotely select and play tracks, change playback volume, stop playback and more, instead of operating the HDD AUDIO PLAYER directly. You can also select Internet radio programs.
- Creating and editing playlists
You can create and edit playlists with your favorite tracks.
- Editing the music information of a track
You can edit the details of tracks.
HDD Audio Remote supports the following HDD AUDIO PLAYER models. (as of Sept., 2013)
- The functions of HDD Audio Remote may vary depending on the HDD AUDIO PLAYER model.
- The app now supports the "Music Transfer" function (transferring music files to the player from a mobile device).
- The app now supports the "Edit SensMe™ channels" function.
- It is now possible to set oversampling (HAP-Z1ES only).
- Album art has been added to the playlist track screen and Favorites screen.
- Operability improved.
- Now supporting Merge Albums.
- Music info can now be re-obtained by album or folder.
- Music info can now be edited by folder or file.
- Disc No. now reflected when sorting by album track.
- Sleep timer setting times added.
- Operability improved.
- Now supports radiko.jp (Japan models only).
- Folder display added.
- Tracks (files), albums and folders can now be deleted.
- Music info can now be re-obtained by individual track (file).
- Music info editing function improved.
- Operability improved.
1) The following new functions were added:
- Sort (change order of album list or track list)
- HDD Content Search
- vTuner Station Search
- Cross Service Search (Search for content related to music being played back)
2) Now supports new software for HDD Audio Player.
3) Operability improved.
Internet Radio Pro - L337Tech for android is quite possibly the most complete and robust free internet radio application in Google Play! Internet Radio is a robust music application used to tap into thousands of online radio stations. Search and listen to thousands of online radio stations easily. Stream internet radio over 2G, 3G, or even Wifi. Internet Radio utilizes both SHOUTcast™ and icecast.org services. Internet Radio also accepts custom input internet radio stations.
Per standard android security, you must use the app...reboot...then use the app again for the auto play and media button features to work!
Please visit this apps home page for more details including a video:
I pre-apologize for any Google translate mistakes.
-Search icecast.org stations
-Search SHOUTcast™ stations
-Play on bluetooth connect
-Play on headset connect
-Default volumes for bluetooth and headphone auto connects
-Switch server for a given station
-Input custom internet radio stations
-Stores recently played stations
-Stores your ‘Favorite’ stations
-Bitrate filter for the broadband impaired
-Displays current song when available
-Displays the station’s bitrate when available
-Displays the station’s current listener count when available
-Now Playing status icon displays current song and allows easy access to Internet Radio when working in other apps
-Filter search results on bitrate
-Choose the number of search results
-Bluetooth media buttons capability
-m3u and pls support
-Ability to change the buffer size
-network communication is for listening to internet radio and making station information pulls and for determining if there is internet connectivity
-Hardware controls is for adjusting the system volume
-System Tools is for receiving bluetooth intents like media buttons and connection changes, and to keep the phone from sleeping while playing a song (stopping playing), and to start the intent receiver on phone boot
There is a service that is always running. This service uses zero CPU and battery. It simply sits there and waits for heaphone/bluetooth connection, bluetooth media button, and webpage playlist file open intents sent by android. Only after android sends an intent to the service does the service wake up and perform an action.
The other service is a player service that only runs while playing a song. It is simply built to continue playing the song without interruption until the user says stop.
Jango Radio is a free, personalized radio service that plays the best music by artists you love. Just start with the name of one of your favorite artists, and Jango will create a custom station that plays similar music. Or you can tune in to hundreds of expertly programmed genre stations like Top 100, Hot in Hip-Hop, Indie Dance Hits & more… All with just one ad per day and unlimited free listening.
Already a Jango listener? Great! Just log in to access your existing stations, and create new ones right from your mobile device.
"I'm in love with Jango" - USA Today
"Straightforward and easy to navigate" - Wall Street Journal
"Refreshingly simple online radio" - CNet
"Makes it fun to discover new music" - PC World
Jango Radio Features:
- Free, unlimited listening on desktop and mobile
- Create custom radio stations with the artists you love
- Tune in to 100's of expertly curated stations in dozens of genres, from dance and country to holiday music and hits by decade
- Fine-tune your stations by adding or banning artists
- Share stations with your friends on Facebook
- Listen as much as you want at low, medium or high quality
- Save stations to listen again on your device or at www.jango.com
- Available for any device running Android 2.1 or newer
Access your personal music collection and play it on Sony's network audio products located anywhere in your home, wirelessly.
Each Sony network audio product can playback a separate song and be controlled independently. Or when enjoying Sony "HomeShare" products throughout your home, you can synchronize music playback with "Party Streaming".
* "HomeShare" is marketing name of Sony Network Audio products. This name may not be used in some regions/countries.
-Select from one or more speakers to enjoy your music on.
-Play the same song in every room or different songs in every room.
-Access music by browsing or searching music folders stored on your computer or NAS drive.
-Create a list of favorite songs from music stored on your computer or NAS drive.
-Create, edit and save multiple playlists of music stored on your computer or NAS drive
-Browse Internet music services and thousands of Internet radio stations. (*)
*This feature works with NAS-SV20i/SV20Di, NAC-SV10i, and SA-NS310/NS410/NS510
-Use playback controls to control Play, Pause, Stop, Skip, Shuffle, Repeat and Volume
-View album artwork and song information during Playback
-Using Party Streaming, start and stop synchronized playback of music among multiple Sony Network Audio products, and control the volume of each speaker as a group or individually.
This "Network Audio Remote" is for use with the following Sony network audio products:
Network Audio System/Server
Blu-ray Disc/DVD Home Theatre System
Micro HI-FI Component System
Network Media Player
Products may not be available in all regions.
Some products need a firmware update to add "Party Streaming" function.
Support most of audio formats : MP3 , MP2 , MP1 , OGG , WAV , AIFF , MIDI , AAC , AAC , 3GP ...
With the music player ,You can manage your musics easily . Music Player will guide you easily to find all the music in your phone .
This music player is not only based on artists or albums, but also based on the folder structure .
Over 9 background skins to make your music player look more outstanding , and these also make your music player get the next level experience .
-- Browse and play your music by albums , artists , genres , songs , playlists , folders , and album artists .
-- Lyric support . Automatic scanning all the lyric files , and matching the most appropriate lyrics file for your songs .
-- Notification STATUS support: display album artwork , title and artist , play/pause, skip forward and stop CONTROLS in notification status .
-- Five band equalizer .
-- 8 types of pre-set music tone for your choice , or you can manually adjust the equalizer .
-- SHAKE IT feature: give your phone a shake to play next/previous song .
-- Gorgeous background skins , 9 Gorgeous background images for your choice .
-- Headset support. Support one button and multiple buttons headsets . Leave your device in the pocket!
-- Music Library wide SEARCH . Find all your music never been so easy .
-- Headset/Bluetooth Controls .
Key Features :
- Plays OGG , WAV , AIFF , MIDI , AAC , MP3 ,OTA, MP2 , S3M , MOD , MTM , UMX , MP1 , XM , MO3 , M4A files
- 5 band graphic equalizer
- Browse and play your music by albums , artists , genres , songs , folders and playlists
- Play or shuffle by albums , artists , genres , songs , folders and playlists
- Built in mp3 cutter
- Sleep timer
- Create and edit playlist
- Lockscreen play
- 6 home screen widgets
- Music search
- Bass and treble equalizer adjustment
This app is based on vanilla code .
vanilla code: https://github.com/kreed/vanilla
Copyright (C) 2012 Christopher
send your suggestions on firstname.lastname@example.org
The SilverCrest IR Control app allows you to navigate between different functions, change radio station, set the volume and much more.
The app supports the following functions (in conjunction with a compatible SilverCrest Internet Radio):
- Access to Internet radio stations and podcasts
- DAB/DAB+ digital radio stations (depending on model)
- FM radio stations (depending on model)
- Music playback from UPnP and USB memory devices (depending on model)
- Internet radio control
Use the SilverCrest IR Control app:
First, install the SilverCrest IR Control App. Please note that the smartphone or tablet and your Internet radio need to be connected to the same wireless network. Switch your Internet radio to "Internet Radio" mode and start the app. When it first starts up, the app shows you all available Internet radio stations. Select the Internet radio station you want from the list to use the app. When prompted, enter the valid PIN. The default pin is "1234".
When delivered, the SilverCrest IR Control app can only be used in "Internet Radio" mode,
it cannot be used in the other modes (Standby, AUX-in, FM radio, DAB radio, USB playback). If you wish to use the app to control the internet radio in all modes, you need to select "YES" in the internet radio's menu under [System settings > Network > Keep network connected]. Then use the Internet radio once in "Internet Radio" mode to establish the wireless connection.
For additional information, consult the operating manual for your SilverCrest Internet Radio.
+ Stores last URL played
+ Also, supports M3U and PLS files
+ Store your favorite URLs and customize your own radio app
+ Use autoplay function and the stream will automatically play as you open or resume the app
+ You can send the app to background and it will remain playing
**Follow college football leading up to the playoffs with live play-by-play coverage from 85 Division 1 teams including top-ranked Alabama, Oregon, Florida State, Auburn, Ohio State, USC, Texas A&M, and other powerhouse teams from the ACC, Big 12, Big Ten, Pac 12, & SEC. TuneIn lets you listen to your favorite teams right on your smartphone or tablet.**
With TuneIn, you can:
- Stream over 100,000 real radio stations from around the world, playing sports, news, talk and music.
- Hear your favorite music genres from Hip Hop to Top 40 Pop to Alternative Rock.
- Discover your new favorite song, artist, show or station.
- Find and follow genres, podcasts, artists, sports teams and more.
- Listen to exclusive 24/7 stations from top podcasts and artists.
- Share what you’re listening to with friends.
- Record shows & listen to them anytime.
- Enjoy TuneIn without display ads
For information about why we request certain permissions visit:
✪ +1 us on Google Play: http://plus.google.com/+TuneIn/
✪ Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/tunein
✪ Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/tunein
✪ Follow us on Tumblr: http://blog.tunein.com
wav to mp3
ogg to mp3
flac to mp3
- streaming audio formats mp3, mp2, mp1, ogg, aac, aac+, mp4, flac, WavPack, MIDI
- playlist formats m3u, pls
- streaming protocols http, ftp and proxy server support
- 18-band equalizer
- great functionality and user-friendly interface
- flexible programm options
- works on Android 2.3+
This application is completely free
Note: that this Beta version of the program!