A slide puzzle is one were the aim is to sort the given pieces, using a blank slot for movement. A detailed demo of how to solve the puzzle is provided.
It is kids friendly and the complexity increases as you play. For example, you could easily create a series of slide puzzles with your childs favorite cartoon characters, super heroes or animals. For yourself, you could try a few wallpapers of landscapes or celebrities. Good candidate pictures for higher grid sizes, ideally should not have large areas that look the same. You could still use any photo, thanks to the optional number labeling of the photos.
★ 8 (3x3), 15 (4x4), 24 (5x5), 35 (6x6) and 48 (7x7) block boards
★ Supports Numbers, Alphabet, Photos, Colors and Shapes
★ Pick photos from anywhere including the Web & camera
★ Multiple screen layouts and themes
★ Scoreboard and resume after exit features
★ Guaranteed solution for all puzzles
★ Supports multi-block, touch moves
★ Allows changing mode during a game (eg. alphabet to number)
★ Lightweight & supports SD Card install
★ Minimal device permissions
Slider puzzles help to improve the thinking power, agility, hand-eye coordination and patience of children.
The game now support 4 worlds to choice:
- World 1: Animals
- World 2: Flowers
- World 3: Landscapes
- World 4: In this world, you can select pictures from your gallery and start to slide with this.
Fast Puzzle also support multiple puzzle sizes (3x3 4x4 5x5 6x6) for your best experience.
If you like puzzles you will love this game. You can create any puzzle with the photos you did or using the camera to create a new puzzle instantly.
Split and merge your friend's face and unlocking every level. The levels include high quality photos of animals, cities, landscapes, food, vehicles and sports.
You can compete with your friends with the online ranking or try to solve all puzzles with 3 stars.
Available in English, Spanish, French, Catalan, Italian, Portuguese and German.
Try to resolve it with little movements!
Agora Go Free is designed for 2 players playing on the same device. It also allows to import files using the SGF format, a standard to store Go games and problems. SGF files can be imported from the web, emails or the local storage.
All games are automatically saved with thumbnails for easy browsing. Paused games can be resumed later on. Finished games can be played back for later review.
Agora Go Free is optimized to run on as many display sizes and resolutions as possible, with nice graphics on Android smartphones, MP3 players, tablets (up to 13-inch screens so far) as well as Android laptops. A large screen will offer the best experience, especially when playing on 19x19 boards.
If you like Agora Go, support us by downloading the paid version that offers even more features.
* local games for 2 players
* SGF viewer, perfect for Go problems and game review
* interface for Android phones, tablets and laptops
* open .sgf and .SGF files directly from many file managers
* import games in SGF files from the web
(compatible with the native browser, Firefox & Chrome)
Additional features offered in the paid version:
* ~80 games preloaded from the famous Kisei Japanese title
(including all games from 2000 until 2013)
* support multiple games per SGF file to easily import
collection of Go games / Go problems at once
* compatibility with Google TV / Android TV
* option to display games fullscreen
* 9x9, 13x13 and 19x19 board sizes
* handicap games up to 9 stones
* games saved automatically (pause/resume)
* list of saved games with thumbnails
* scoring, with selection of dead stones
* komi (7.5 by default, 0.5 for handicap games)
* detection of Ko situations
* playback games once finished
* navigate through different variations during playback
* play with single / double tap or on-screen button
* option to control playback using the volume keys
* portrait and landscape modes both supported
* option to display board coordinates
* display comments & markups for Go problems (tsumego)
* comments can be added/edited during games and reviews
* export games in SGF files on the built-in storage
(in the "Agora Go" directory)
* English and French translations
* play with trackball on compatible devices
New feature requests will be implemented in the paid version first!
No advertising. No account or login needed.
Tested (up to Android 4.4 KitKat) on:
- Dell Streak, HTC Dream, Desire Z, Nexus One, HTC One, Motorola Atrix, Samsung Galaxy S III, S4 & S5, Nexus S, Nexus 5, Xperia Z & Z1
- Asus Transformer, Nexus 7, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Galaxy Note 10.1, Sony Tablet S, Xperia Tablet Z, Z1 & Motorola Xoom
This stop watch can measure 1/100 sec upto 9999:99:99'99.
The stop watch can run in background, quit without pausing clock,
the stop watch continue to count up.
In settings window, you can select font to display.
The paid version without advertisement, and have additional fonts
and alarm vibrator is available here.
The eLock replaces the sysem lock screen. The eLock lock screen shows
clock and battery informaion, and shows low battery warning by change the
background wallpaper. You can customize the font, color and background.
The eLock lock screen can unlock press HOME or BACK key.
clock and matrix code, and YOU CAN SHOOT the screen by tap!.
You can customize the font, color and background.
The matrixLock lock screen can unlock press HOME or BACK key.
If you want to uninstall this applicaion, Push Unistall button on main screen.
Or [Setup]->[Security]->[Device Administrator] and remove the check from eLock selected.
Then you can uninstall this application.
Japanese Kanji is beautiful charactor, but some of them is very difficult
to write and read, even if for japanese people.
In this slide puzzle, the KAN
JI is separated to the pieces, if you can
complete, you can see the meaning of the KANJI.
to write and read, even if for Japanese people.
In this slide puzzle, the Kanji is separated to the pieces, if you can
complete, you can see the how to read the Kanji in HIRAGANA, KATAKANA.
And the meaning of the kanji in English is displayed below of puzzle.
If you think it's too difficult, press HINT button, then the piece
number will be shown on the pieces.
to write and read, even if for Japanese people. Also, Jyukugo is ideom
which composed from multiple Kanji letters.
In this slide puzzle, the Kanji-Jyukugo is separated to the pieces, if you can
complete, you can see the how to read the Kanji-Jyukugo.
You can select the ball color, ball transparent rete and text color, font in settings screen. You can change the settings by touching the Clock and touch settings button.
If it's doesn't work well, please delete from home screen and re-place on home screen again.