Finding the best beard style for your face shape
There’s no doubt about it a beard gives you character. but it's important to choose the style that best suits your face shape.
The ultimate goal of your beard style is to add contrast and dimension to your face. Different face shapes should highlight certain facial features not every style looks great on every guy. Here’s how to choose the right style for your face. what beard styles are in?
what are different beard styles :
- Round shaped face.
- Oval shaped face.
- Diamond shaped face.
- triangular face shape.
- triangle face shape.
- heart shaped face.
- Square shaped face. what are the best beard styles : - Balbo : The Balbo is amongst the most well-known beard styles for men at present.
- Bandholz : This beard style came to prominence on the face of Eric Bandholz, who is the founder of Beardbrand.
- Circle Beard : is the style for beardsmen who want a neater appearance.
- Full Beard : is typically a face full of joined whiskers. Generally, this includes the hair on the upper lip, cheeks, sideburns, chin, and around the mouth.
- Garibaldi : is a great beard style for men who are hunky and have muscular physique.
- Imperial : is not really a beard but rather a mustache and was popular in France during the period of the Second Empire
- Short Stubble : is arguably one of the most simple ones around. It can be achieved by growing facial hair for a few days after shaving.
- Medium Stubble : is a beard style slightly longer than the short.
- Long Stubble : style of beard may be trickier to maintain than its shorter counterparts.
- Van Dyke : A full goatee with a floating mustache. If you have a beard or are thinking about growing one, follow our Android App Tips to find how to grow different beard styles ?!!! And as you know Now there's different beard styles for every face shape.