This game is for 2, 3, or 4 players in which each receives 13 cards. First, please note that, the cards are ranked 2 A K Q J 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 , and goes in the order of spades, hearts, diamonds, clubs with spades being the greatest. The player holding 3 card starts to discard a card set.
You can discard the Single, Pair, Straight, Flush, Full House, 4-of-a-Kind + Kicker or Straight Flush in the descending order. Please note that each player needs to plays a higher card set or passes.
When the previous player plays the straight, Flush, Full House, 4-of-a-Kind + Kicker or Straight Flush, you can discard the same card to pin him.
Choose the cards: You can tap the cards to select ones which you wanna discard. Conversely, if you would like to cancel the cards which you wanna discard, please tap the selected cards again.
Discard: If you have chosen the cards completely, please select the "Go", you will start to enjoy this fun game.
Pass: If you hold no higher cards than the cards discarded by previous player, (or, more likely, wishes to hold onto multiple higher cards for later rounds), please select the "Pass" to pass in this round.
The accounting of score:
When 1 player runs out of cards, it shows the game is over. In the meantime, the remaining players will loss their account individually.
Please see the rules of losing account as followed:
If you still hold 5 cards in the end, your account will be lost 5*10=50.
But if you hold more than 10 cards or any poker ranked 2, you will lose the double account.
☆ Automatic zoom support! If you feel so narrow space to touch a card, you can enable auto-zoom function!
Whenever you select your card, camera will be zoom in~!
★ Theme selection~! You can choose 3 different themes( Black, Red, Blue )
☆ Three different language voices support~!
Mr. Big Two follows Hong-Kong rule.
Card rank (highest to lowest): 2>A>K>Q>]>10>9>8>7>6>5>4>3
Suit rank (highest to lowest): (Hong Kong)♠>♥>♣>◆
At the beginning of each game, the dealer shuffles the deck to begin
with and begins dealing out the cards singly, starting with the person of
his right, in a counter-clockwise manner around the table.
The player with the 3◆ starts
by either playing it singly or as part of a combination, leading to the first
trick. Play proceeds counter-clockwise, with normal climbing-game rules
applying: each player must play a higher card or combination than the
one before, with the same number of cards. Players may also pass, thus
declaring that he does not want to play (or does not hold the necessary
cards to make a play possible). A pass does not hinder any further play
in the game, each being independent. When all but one of the players
have passed in succession the trick is over and a new trick is started by
the last player to play.
The game ends when one player runs out of cards.
The classic Net Big 2 is back! Still remember those good old days? :) It's back right here in the Android Market, with better UI and improved logic.
- Play with your friends over Bluetooth, WiFi, 3G connections.
- Quick-select buttons help you to easily select any valid card combinations.
- Instant save and resume, you can always quit in the midst of a game without losing progress.
- Win various tournament matches and collect golden cards.
- Supports both portrait and landscape display mode(WVGA+ only).
- Hong Kong style rules and scoring.
- Tablet friendly.
*For those who concern about the "Read phone state and identity" permission, it is only used for device-connection mapping purpose in network mode.
Big 2 / Big Two, also known as Big Deuce, Deuces (大老二, 鋤大D in Chinese) is a very popular poker game that originated from Asia, it is especially popular in Taiwan, Macau, Hong Kong, Malaysia and Singapore. It's played by 4 players, the objective of the game is to be the first to get rid of the cards.
A. Layout fix for tablets & HD+ devices.
B. Disabled screen timeout while playing.
C. Minor bug fixes and performance enhancement.
Added score track record button.
A. Minor bug fixes.
B. Updated to latest Android library, better compatibility and performance enhancement.
UI fixes for Android 4.1 (a.k.a. Jelly Bean) and tablets
UI fixes for KitKat.
- Free to play
- No Ads
- Online multiplayer
- Match up and start playing in 5 seconds
How To Play
- Big Two (also known as Deuces and other names Big 2, 大老二, 鋤大D) is a card game similar to the game of Asshole, Crazy Eights, Bullshit, Winner, 拱猪, 斗地主, 升级 and other shedding games
- The objective of the game was to get rid of all of your cards.
- Cards may be played as singles or in groups of two, three or five, in combinations which resemble poker hands.
- There are many variations of rule between different Big Two game in different country, and here are the rules apply to this game:
- 3 Player per match
- Player with 3♦ start first
- Card rank : 2 > A > K > Q > J > 10 > 9 > 8 > 7 > 6 > 5 > 4 > 3
- Suit rank : ♠ > ♥ > ♣ > ♦
- Flush rank : Compare suit then follow by card e.g: 3♠ 5♠ 7♠ 8♠ J♠ > 2♥ K♥ Q♥ J♥ 6♥
- To make the game more exciting, some of the high hand played in a match will trigger the Rocket🚀 , each Rocket🚀 will greatly increase the total chips the winner won, below are the high hands which will trigger the Rocket🚀 :
- Straight flush = Rocket🚀 x8
- Four of a kind = Rocket🚀 x4
- Full house = Rocket🚀 x2
- Triple = Rocket🚀 x2
- Pair of Deuce = Rocket🚀 x2
- Pair of Ace = Rocket🚀 x2
- If the stake still not high enough for you, try play at a higher lobby, in higher lobby you'll have the option to activate the Card Multiplier, Card Multiplier will multiply the number of card you winning from your opponent. It will not multiply when you lose, unless the winner also activated the Card Multiplier.
- Level up to unlock lobby and more features.
The application support English, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese display.
Big Two is a card game for 3 to 4 people.
The objective is to get rid of all your cards by playing poker combinations on the table. Munchy Big Two allows playing against a very competent AI. Or against friends over Wi-Fi.
Customized game rules.
Playing against 3 or 4 players.
Card sorting and grouping.
Customized cards and backgrounds.
Saved scores and statistics.
AI difficulty levels.
Pusoy Dos, Sikitcha, Big Two Cards
2. 内含三种斗地主玩法：欢乐斗地主、癞子斗地主 (赖子斗地主)、四人斗地主；
5. 支持游客登录和正式账号注册，游戏完全免费下载和使用，每日登录自动获取奖励金币， 破产即可获得救济金， 助您在成为高手的路上走得更远。
6. 智能出牌系统： 游戏也会有智慧， 支持手势操作超智能选牌(滑动)， 点击屏幕牌面重选， 一指定天下。
7. 有趣可爱的表情包： 各种俏皮表情包让你在打牌之外寻找更多的乐趣！
8. 精致的游戏体验： 画面精美，界面简洁，功能丰富， 动画流畅， 智能打牌辅助， 游戏感受更美好。
9. 超低的手机流量： 支持各种网络接入方式，优先检测并接入wifi网络，同时优化网络连接， 使手机流量更低，一局游戏流量抵不上访问1个WAP页面的流量。
10. 一款游戏，一个账号，更多棋牌游戏可供选择和下载：锄大地、炸金花 (诈金花、扎金花)、梭哈 (港式五张)、德州扑克、黑杰克 (21点)、升级 (拖拉机、80分)、中国象棋、双扣、麻将 (大众麻将)等，近期还有 国标麻将、四川麻将 (成都血战)、二人麻将 (雀神)、五子棋 等游戏加入；每下载一款新游戏组件仅占用很小的内置空间(仅0.8M)，运行时内存占用也很小，确保不影响手机性能；
Chinese Poker, also Pusoy, ChapXaTaePo, or Sam Kong, is a poker card game that has been played in the Asian community for many years. It has begun to gain popularity elsewhere because it has many features of an "exciting" gambling game.
In this poker game you can play chinese poker against 3 opponents controlled by your phone. You are dealt 13 cards and must make three poker hands. The best hand on the bottom, second best in the middle and last three cards on top. The game include 2 scoring system: 2-4 and 1-6.
You can play online against your friends or against other players around the world. You will start at tables with 1 point and if you will have enough chips you can progress and play at tables with 2,5 or 10 points.
NEW LOOK AND NEW ICON!
NOW THERE IS A FREE VERSION (Look at "more apps by this developer" or copy and paste the link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.corvidapps.openfacechinesepoker.free)
- Pineapple (You can play two games at a time for free, an in-app purchase unlocks the unlimited play)
- Play with a joker for a wild card. (You can play 2 games with a joker at a time for free, an in-app purchase unlocks unlimited games with the joker.)
- The cards are tagged with the order they were dealt.
- Two player game, heads-up, played over an internet connection. The app requires an internet connection.
- CROSS PLATFORM PLAY - Play against Android and iPhone users
- Custom scoring
- Fantasy Land: Get a great top hand, and you get to set all your cards like regular Chinese Poker while your opponent still only gets to set their cards one at a time. There is also an option that if you lose while in Fantasy Land you are punished, in that your opponent gets to double (or triple, or whatever you set) their points.
- Secure custom game server
- Scaled for both phone and tablet
- Immediate switching between games, no returning to lobby
- Click "Browse" to find opponents who have played within the last 24 hours.
- NEW FEATURE: Sort your hand by suit and by value. Useful for Fantasyland
Please go to http://openfacechinesepoker.corvidapps.com to vote which features you want added next.
If you have any issues please email me at email@example.com or chat at me through the game, my alias is Laura.
Open Face Chinese Poker is a popular side game that professional and amateur poker players are playing at the poker tables. It is a variation of Chinese Poker also known as Pusoy. Each player will get a total of 13 cards in which they need to set into three poker hands. The bottom hand has to beat the middle hand which has to beat the top hand, otherwise you misset, and do not get any points. Your goal is to not misset, while beating each of your opponents hands. Extra royalty and bonus points are given for big hands, and winning all three hands.
Pineapple is a variation of OFC where you get dealt five cards in the first round, and then three cards in each following round where you set two of the cards and discard the third one.
This app also has the ability to add a joker to the deck that acts as a wild card. Place the joker when it is dealt to you, and then at the end of the round choose what card you would like your joker to be.
This game is for people 13 years and older.
Try it and you'll love it!
Solitaire Collection Premium is a collection of 86 solitaire card games (and more coming soon...) including the most famous and fun solitaire card games like Klondike, FreeCell, Spider, Forty Thieves, Yukon, Scorpion, Pyramid and many more.
Discover this amazing collection of solitaire games including: Accordion, Ace of Hearts, Aces and Kings, Aces Up, Addiction, Agnes Bernauer, Alaska, Alhambra, Alternations, Australian Patience, Baker's Dozen, Baroness, Beleaguered Castle, Bisley, Black Hole, Box Kite, Bristol I, Bristol II, Buffalo Bill, Busy Aces, Calculation, Canfield, Casket, Chinese, Clock Patience, Colorado, Crescent, Cruel, Demons and Thieves, Double Klondike, Double Pyramid, Eagle Wing, EastHaven, Eight Off, Eliminator, Flower Garden, Forty Thieves, Four Seasons, Fourteen Out, FreeCell, Frog, Gaps, Golf, Grandfather's Clock, Harp, House on the Hill, Indian, King Albert, Klondike, Klondike 1, La Belle Lucie, Lady Jane, Lady of the Manor, Little Spider, Lucky Thirteen, Monaco, Monte Carlo, Nestor, Odd and Even, Osmosis, Penguin, Pyramid, Raglan, Red and Black, Russian, Russian Cell, Scorpion, Sea Towers, Shamrocks, Simplicity, Sir Tommy, Spider, Spider 1 Suit, Spider 2 Suits, Spiderette, Stonewall, Strategy, Tabby Cat, Tower of Hanoi, Tri Peaks, Twenty, Wasp, Westcliff, Will o' the Wisp, Windmill and Yukon.
The game has a menu and user interface simple, fast and intuitive, with graphical impeccable quality and adapted to all types of devices (phones and tablets), regardless of the screen.
Designed to become a referent of android games, comes with many options and a huge variety of games that will offer hours of fun.
Most important options:
- Drag & Drop cards
- Double tap
- Show hints
- Sound effects
- Card animations
- Undo & Redo (unlimmited)
- Portrait and Landscape mode during gameplay
- Save games
- Several decks
- Several backgrounds
- Move to SD Card
- Android 5.0 Lollipop support
- Small file (only 2,8 MB)
- Languages: english and spanish
- Share in Facebook
- Permanent updates, adding new options and games.
More options and a lot of games coming very very soon.
If you like solitaire card games, this is your definitive collection.
Try it and enjoy!
Important note: Please, rates and comments on google play are welcome and will help me to continue improving the game even more, including more and more solitaire games and new options. Any suggestions, new games to incorporate, improvements... can be communicated to me by email and will be attended.
My work is your fun!
Thank you very much
Many additional features are planned for future versions.
Requires an active internet connection.
Bomb 13 is based on the popular Vietnamese card game Tien Len (it has many names such as Bomb or Thirteen in the U.S.)
The game is played by 4 players with a standard deck of 52 cards. Players try to be first to play all of the cards in their hand by playing sets like pairs and straights. The play style can best be described as a mix of poker and war. Players can trump the other players by playing bombs such as the 2's which are the highest cards in the game or special sets like 3 running pairs or 4 of a kinds. Strategy comes in to play by deciding when it's best to play certain card types or using your bombs to steal control of the round. Games are completed after the first 3 players go out and each player is awarded points based on the order in which they empty their hand. Multiple games are played making up the tournament. The first player to accumulate 13 points wins the tournament.
# Free live realtime online multiplayer with timebank.
# You can always track your highscore and compare to other players.
# Each hand you play adds up to your personal statistics page.
Chinese Poker is the english name of this card game, because it originates in China where it is called Pusoy or Xập Xám Chướng. This game is very famous in Russia and therefore called Russian Poker also. Some others may recognize it as a variant of Big Two and the shortname is OFC Poker or 13 Card Poker.
Any Free-Club members can qualify for Fantasyland in the Online-Mode, you have to get QQ+ on the top row. Golden Club members can choose if they would like to have TT+/JJ+ or QQ+ ruling. Golden Club and Silver Club members get free Fantasylands as well. You can find out more about that on our website http://www.thirteencards.net.
The Golden Club offers 12 different decks/card styles, including a four-color-deck for Golden Club members.
The variety of card decks goes from inverse to jumbo and custom cards.
Play against hundreds of different opponents from all over the world, in realtime!
Just start your game, and the app will find you an opponent while you place your first five cards.
Compete against the best players worldwide in the leaderboards.
Always keep track of your current leaderboard position, on your statistics page.
Every single hand you play is available for you to watch as a replay!
You can even watch the best replays worldwide.
On your statistics page you can see your current fishlevel, you can grow from a clownfish to a white shark.
You can also see how many games you played and won.
Or how often you got a royalty and how much your average points per game are.
Your best hand is automatically saved and displayed at the bottom of the statistics page.
So if you ever get a Royal Flush in the middle you can be sure to never forget that and brag to all of your friends.
If you have any feature requests or feedback to share, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Good luck and Have Fun at the table!
Pai Gow Fishing is played by 2 players. Each player is dealt 15 tiles, from a deck of 84 tiles. The fish pond has 24 'fish' tiles faced up for the players to catch from. Tiles with the same number of pips are generally able to match each other. When one tile acts as the bait, it can catch other tiles with the same number of pips. Each player takes turn to pick a bait tile from their hand, and uses it to catch a fish tile from the pond. The goal of the game is to collect a better harvest than your opponent from the fish pond. Extra points are added when the 'fishes' caught are upgraded to big fishes or middle fishes from small fishes. This can be achieved by collecting the Supreme pairs, the Heaven-Nine pairs, or four-of-a-kind of certain tiles. Special bonuses are given for a collection of all 8 Supreme tiles, all 12 Heaven-Nine tiles, etc. Detailed rules are described inside the game.
Decide on the strategy to prioritize catching a fish from the pond. Aim at upgrading your fishes while stopping the opponent from doing so.
The 84 tiles in Pai Gow Fishing is formed by 2 decks of civilian tiles (11 each) and 4 decks of military tiles (10 each).
If you like Pai Gow the casino game, you will also like Pai Gow Fishing.