This game is for 2, 3, or 4 players in which each receives 13 cards. First, please note that, the cards are ranked 2 A K Q J 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 , and goes in the order of spades, hearts, diamonds, clubs with spades being the greatest. The player holding 3 card starts to discard a card set.
You can discard the Single, Pair, Straight, Flush, Full House, 4-of-a-Kind + Kicker or Straight Flush in the descending order. Please note that each player needs to plays a higher card set or passes.
When the previous player plays the straight, Flush, Full House, 4-of-a-Kind + Kicker or Straight Flush, you can discard the same card to pin him.
Choose the cards: You can tap the cards to select ones which you wanna discard. Conversely, if you would like to cancel the cards which you wanna discard, please tap the selected cards again.
Discard: If you have chosen the cards completely, please select the "Go", you will start to enjoy this fun game.
Pass: If you hold no higher cards than the cards discarded by previous player, (or, more likely, wishes to hold onto multiple higher cards for later rounds), please select the "Pass" to pass in this round.
The accounting of score:
When 1 player runs out of cards, it shows the game is over. In the meantime, the remaining players will loss their account individually.
Please see the rules of losing account as followed:
If you still hold 5 cards in the end, your account will be lost 5*10=50.
But if you hold more than 10 cards or any poker ranked 2, you will lose the double account.
Millions of poker players have enjoyed Governor of Poker, without an internet connection.
With an easy Texas Holdem poker tutorial for players that don't know how to play poker, but want to learn poker and good opponents for star poker players with real poker skills!
The poker chips you win are required to buy houses, win transportation, play against advanced poker AI opponents, win Texas and beat the new Governor of Poker.
•Get ready for many hours and hours of Hold'm Poker play:
- Over 80 challenging poker opponents to beat;
- 27 stunning card saloons in 19 amazing Texas Holdem cities;
- Get hold of the five big poker assets.
•Amazing Texas Poker AI Engine:
A great poker engine will challenge new poker players and world poker champions alike.
Refine your tactics to match the countless poker playing styles of your opponents and watch them go "Steamy" and Tilt after showing off your great card bluffs!
Players will play better in each new city and poker tournament, no cheating allowed!
Governor of Poker 2 starts where the first game ended.
A new Dallas government decided to put a ban on all Texas Holdem poker games and now considers the game to be illegal.
Time to take matters in your own hands and prove them wrong! Poker isn't a game of luck, but requires poker skill.
•Play Always and Everywhere Offline Poker, no internet connection required:
Because there is no live internet connection needed to play a good game of Texas hold'em poker, you can just play Governor of Poker 2 offline anywhere you want!
Don't wait for human players in multiplayer poker games, that don't respond or leave the pokergame or go allin all the time. Just play this offline poker game !
•Customize poker characters:
Prove you are a bigshot by customizing your poker style to fit your reputation. Be sure to visit one of the many great hat shops across Texas and get yourself the poker deluxe hat of your dreams!
The game includes HD Poker graphics for a great experience on all Android phones and tablets.
Travel through Texas by Train, Casino Boat or Stage Coach and play poker whilst on your way to the next poker city in Texas.
Every city has lots of exciting cash games and big poker tournaments with even bigger Chip prizes, competition and bigger tournaments. You’ll experience more checks, calls, raises, folds and all-ins than you can imagine!
Enjoy sit-n-go tournaments, Shootout tournaments, Bounty tournaments, Cash games.
** NO INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED **
You don't need an internet connection and don't have to wait for other poker players, it's an offline poker game.
Have you always been a Texas holde'm pokee fanatic? You'll love Governor of Poker 2! What are you waiting for partner? Click install, download and prove you're worthy of the great poker title: GOVERNOR OF POKER !
**** Governor of Poker 2 Reviews ****
- Gamezebo: "Makes poker accessible without being too simple. Great sense of personality. Excellent poker tutorial.. It's a Royal Flush."
- Jayisgames: "Governor of Poker 2 is well-made, highly accessible, and surprisingly addictive for all kinds of players."
- Zylom: "Play this challenging poker game now!"
- Miniclip 5 stars out of 5: "Howdy! Finally it’s here, Governor of Poker 2! Packed with lots and lots of poker extra’s! More cities to conquer and tournaments to play!"
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues or suggestions, we would love to help!
You can also follow us at Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/governorofpoker2
Go download Governor of Poker 2 and enjoy the Texas Holdem Poker Adventure!
+Poker also offers stunning graphics, a realistic physics engine, high quality sounds, a mini-game, and many addictive gameplay features.
And this version is designed specifically for Android users, taking advantage of the Android's unique hardware buttons and multiple high definition screen sizes.
+Poker is not a multi-player game. It does not require an Internet connection, or even a good cell phone signal to play, and you'll never find yourself playing against neophytes or players who could drop out at any second.
- Free to play
- No Ads
- Online multiplayer
- Match up and start playing in 5 seconds
How To Play
- Big Two (also known as Deuces, Pusoy Dos and other names Big 2, 大老二, 鋤大D, 步步高升) is a card game similar to the game of Crazy Eights, Winner, 拱猪, 斗地主, 升级 and other shedding games
- The objective of the game was to get rid of all of your cards.
- Cards may be played as singles or in groups of two, three or five, in combinations which resemble poker hands.
- There are many variations of rule between different Big Two game in different country, and here are the rules apply to this game:
- 3 Player per match
- Player with 3♦ start first
- Card rank : 2 > A > K > Q > J > 10 > 9 > 8 > 7 > 6 > 5 > 4 > 3
- Suit rank : ♠ > ♥ > ♣ > ♦
- Flush rank : Compare suit then follow by card e.g: 3♠ 5♠ 7♠ 8♠ J♠ > 2♥ K♥ Q♥ J♥ 6♥
- To make the game more exciting, some of the high hand played in a match will trigger the Rocket🚀 , each Rocket🚀 will greatly increase the total chips the winner won, below are the high hands which will trigger the Rocket🚀 :
- Straight flush = Rocket🚀 x8
- Four of a kind = Rocket🚀 x4
- Full house = Rocket🚀 x2
- Triple = Rocket🚀 x2
- Pair of Deuce = Rocket🚀 x2
- Pair of Ace = Rocket🚀 x2
- If the stake still not high enough for you, try play at a higher lobby, in higher lobby you'll have the option to activate the Card Multiplier, Card Multiplier will multiply the number of card you winning from your opponent. It will not multiply when you lose, unless the winner also activated the Card Multiplier.
- Level up to unlock lobby and more features.
The classic Net Big 2 is back! Still remember those good old days? :) It's back right here in the Android Market, with better UI and improved logic.
- Play with your friends over Bluetooth, WiFi, 3G connections.
- Quick-select buttons help you to easily select any valid card combinations.
- Instant save and resume, you can always quit in the midst of a game without losing progress.
- Win various tournament matches and collect golden cards.
- Supports both portrait and landscape display mode(WVGA+ only).
- Hong Kong style rules and scoring.
- Tablet friendly.
*For those who concern about the "Read phone state and identity" permission, it is only used for device-connection mapping purpose in network mode.
Big 2 / Big Two, also known as Big Deuce, Deuces (大老二, 鋤大D in Chinese) is a very popular poker game that originated from Asia, it is especially popular in Taiwan, Macau, Hong Kong, Malaysia and Singapore. It's played by 4 players, the objective of the game is to be the first to get rid of the cards.
A. Layout fix for tablets & HD+ devices.
B. Disabled screen timeout while playing.
C. Minor bug fixes and performance enhancement.
Added score track record button.
A. Minor bug fixes.
B. Updated to latest Android library, better compatibility and performance enhancement.
UI fixes for Android 4.1 (a.k.a. Jelly Bean) and tablets
UI fixes for KitKat.
Try to get a good combination of cards in your hand combined with the cards on the table. Read the ingame help what combinations are the best. A royal flush is the best card you can get in this game.
*Powered by Dolby® on supported devices*
It is very popular in Taiwan, Macau, Hong Kong, Malaysia and Singapore and played by 4 players. Each player will be dealt with 13 cards and the objective of the game is to be the first to get rid of the cards.
Set-up opponents hands in pre-flop using ranges like T9s+,QQ+,...
Configure up to 5 opponent profiles with ranges.
The best Poker Odds calculator on the Market ! See comments !
See complete release notes on the web site.
Now also exists for Omaha High !
PLEASE !!!! send any bugs, ideas, comments by eMail. I can't answer to comments !!!
Watch your personal cards on your mobile device and display the community cards on the large screen (or tablet).
No physical chips or cards are required.
♥ You can play with your iOS friends - just click "Add Players" and share the link with them.
♠ You don't have to use Chromecast - you can display the community cards on a tablet or a PC.
♦ You can only play this game with your friends - You cannot play against the computer or random people on the internet.
Play face to face with up to 10 players over Wifi / Lan.
No online lobbys, simply create a game and your friends/family can join.
Works over a phone tethered/wifi sharing ( without any internet usage - or phone signal for that matter ).
Allowing you to play anywhere anytime.
This is NOT a single player, single device or on-line game. Requires 2 or more phones
Simple Options for
Starting stack size.
Tournament mode (Allow Late entry or not),
Blind Timer / Increasing blinds.
Cash game ( re-buys allowed ).
Random seat or Picked Seat
No On-line Logins required to play.
Will Connect and Join to Wifi Poker Pro.
With Jag Poker you may:
* Play at 4 tables simultaneously
* Enjoy fast play with intelligent table's switching
* Try complicated Multi-Table tournaments
* Meet players near you, add them to friends and chat.
Chinese Poker, also Pusoy, ChapXaTaePo, or Sam Kong, is a poker card game that has been played in the Asian community for many years. It has begun to gain popularity elsewhere because it has many features of an "exciting" gambling game.
In this poker game you can play chinese poker against 3 opponents controlled by your phone. You are dealt 13 cards and must make three poker hands. The best hand on the bottom, second best in the middle and last three cards on top. The game include 2 scoring system: 2-4 and 1-6.
You can play online against your friends or against other players around the world. You will start at tables with 1 point and if you will have enough chips you can progress and play at tables with 2,5 or 10 points.
1. Aplikácia je zadarmo. Dokonca môžeš hrať aj prostredníctvom svojho Facebook účtu!
2. Sit n' go a denné turnaje.
3. Tisíce hráčov online každý den.
4. Hraj so svojimi kamarátmi a nájdi mnoho nových priateľstiev.
5. Nájdi, kde hrajú tvoji kamaráti a kedykoľvek sa k ním pridaj.
Pai Gow Fishing is played by 2 players. Each player is dealt 15 tiles, from a deck of 84 tiles. The fish pond has 24 'fish' tiles faced up for the players to catch from. Tiles with the same number of pips are generally able to match each other. When one tile acts as the bait, it can catch other tiles with the same number of pips. Each player takes turn to pick a bait tile from their hand, and uses it to catch a fish tile from the pond. The goal of the game is to collect a better harvest than your opponent from the fish pond. Extra points are added when the 'fishes' caught are upgraded to big fishes or middle fishes from small fishes. This can be achieved by collecting the Supreme pairs, the Heaven-Nine pairs, or four-of-a-kind of certain tiles. Special bonuses are given for a collection of all 8 Supreme tiles, all 12 Heaven-Nine tiles, etc. Detailed rules are described inside the game.
Decide on the strategy to prioritize catching a fish from the pond. Aim at upgrading your fishes while stopping the opponent from doing so.
The 84 tiles in Pai Gow Fishing is formed by 2 decks of civilian tiles (11 each) and 4 decks of military tiles (10 each).
If you like Pai Gow the casino game, you will also like Pai Gow Fishing.