This game is for 2, 3, or 4 players in which each receives 13 cards. First, please note that, the cards are ranked 2 A K Q J 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 , and goes in the order of spades, hearts, diamonds, clubs with spades being the greatest. The player holding 3 card starts to discard a card set.
You can discard the Single, Pair, Straight, Flush, Full House, 4-of-a-Kind + Kicker or Straight Flush in the descending order. Please note that each player needs to plays a higher card set or passes.
When the previous player plays the straight, Flush, Full House, 4-of-a-Kind + Kicker or Straight Flush, you can discard the same card to pin him.
Choose the cards: You can tap the cards to select ones which you wanna discard. Conversely, if you would like to cancel the cards which you wanna discard, please tap the selected cards again.
Discard: If you have chosen the cards completely, please select the "Go", you will start to enjoy this fun game.
Pass: If you hold no higher cards than the cards discarded by previous player, (or, more likely, wishes to hold onto multiple higher cards for later rounds), please select the "Pass" to pass in this round.
The accounting of score:
When 1 player runs out of cards, it shows the game is over. In the meantime, the remaining players will loss their account individually.
Please see the rules of losing account as followed:
If you still hold 5 cards in the end, your account will be lost 5*10=50.
But if you hold more than 10 cards or any poker ranked 2, you will lose the double account.
The classic Net Big 2 is back! Still remember those good old days? :) It's back right here in the Android Market, with better UI and improved logic.
- Play with your friends over Bluetooth, WiFi, 3G connections.
- Quick-select buttons help you to easily select any valid card combinations.
- Instant save and resume, you can always quit in the midst of a game without losing progress.
- Win various tournament matches and collect golden cards.
- Supports both portrait and landscape display mode(WVGA+ only).
- Hong Kong style rules and scoring.
- Tablet friendly.
*For those who concern about the "Read phone state and identity" permission, it is only used for device-connection mapping purpose in network mode.
Big 2 / Big Two, also known as Big Deuce, Deuces (大老二, 鋤大D in Chinese) is a very popular poker game that originated from Asia, it is especially popular in Taiwan, Macau, Hong Kong, Malaysia and Singapore. It's played by 4 players, the objective of the game is to be the first to get rid of the cards.
A. Layout fix for tablets & HD+ devices.
B. Disabled screen timeout while playing.
C. Minor bug fixes and performance enhancement.
Added score track record button.
A. Minor bug fixes.
B. Updated to latest Android library, better compatibility and performance enhancement.
UI fixes for Android 4.1 (a.k.a. Jelly Bean) and tablets
UI fixes for KitKat.
- Free to play
- No Ads
- Online multiplayer
- Match up and start playing in 5 seconds
How To Play
- Big Two (also known as Deuces and other names Big 2, 大老二, 鋤大D) is a card game similar to the game of Asshole, Crazy Eights, Bullshit, Winner, 拱猪, 斗地主, 升级 and other shedding games
- The objective of the game was to get rid of all of your cards.
- Cards may be played as singles or in groups of two, three or five, in combinations which resemble poker hands.
- There are many variations of rule between different Big Two game in different country, and here are the rules apply to this game:
- 3 Player per match
- Player with 3♦ start first
- Card rank : 2 > A > K > Q > J > 10 > 9 > 8 > 7 > 6 > 5 > 4 > 3
- Suit rank : ♠ > ♥ > ♣ > ♦
- Flush rank : Compare suit then follow by card e.g: 3♠ 5♠ 7♠ 8♠ J♠ > 2♥ K♥ Q♥ J♥ 6♥
- To make the game more exciting, some of the high hand played in a match will trigger the Rocket🚀 , each Rocket🚀 will greatly increase the total chips the winner won, below are the high hands which will trigger the Rocket🚀 :
- Straight flush = Rocket🚀 x8
- Four of a kind = Rocket🚀 x4
- Full house = Rocket🚀 x2
- Triple = Rocket🚀 x2
- Pair of Deuce = Rocket🚀 x2
- Pair of Ace = Rocket🚀 x2
- If the stake still not high enough for you, try play at a higher lobby, in higher lobby you'll have the option to activate the Card Multiplier, Card Multiplier will multiply the number of card you winning from your opponent. It will not multiply when you lose, unless the winner also activated the Card Multiplier.
- Level up to unlock lobby and more features.
Chinese Poker, also Pusoy, ChapXaTaePo, or Sam Kong, is a poker card game that has been played in the Asian community for many years. It has begun to gain popularity elsewhere because it has many features of an "exciting" gambling game.
In this poker game you can play chinese poker against 3 opponents controlled by your phone. You are dealt 13 cards and must make three poker hands. The best hand on the bottom, second best in the middle and last three cards on top. The game include 2 scoring system: 2-4 and 1-6.
You can play online against your friends or against other players around the world. You will start at tables with 1 point and if you will have enough chips you can progress and play at tables with 2,5 or 10 points.
Big Two is a card game for 3 to 4 people.
The objective is to get rid of all your cards by playing poker combinations on the table. Munchy Big Two allows playing against a very competent AI. Or against friends over Wi-Fi.
Customized game rules.
Playing against 3 or 4 players.
Card sorting and grouping.
Customized cards and backgrounds.
Saved scores and statistics.
AI difficulty levels.
Pusoy Dos, Sikitcha, Big Two Cards
Get ready to out wit your opponents in this Japanese classic.
Automatic matchmaking – So you always find fun and challenging opponents.
Or play with friends – Just log in with Facebook to connect with each other.
Or play offline with the computer.
COMPLETELY FREE TO PLAY
No dangerous permissions
MORE COOL FEATURES
Full retina display support for crystal clear graphics.
Also works great on budget devices down to (320x240) resolution.
PLAY WITH ALL YOUR FRIENDS
Supported Platforms: iOS, Android, Amazon, Blackberry
Supported Languages: Japanese, English, Chinese
Rules of the game can be found here:
The following special hands are enabled:
Please send your comments and suggestions to email@example.com
Pai Gow Fishing is played by 2 players. Each player is dealt 15 tiles, from a deck of 84 tiles. The fish pond has 24 'fish' tiles faced up for the players to catch from. Tiles with the same number of pips are generally able to match each other. When one tile acts as the bait, it can catch other tiles with the same number of pips. Each player takes turn to pick a bait tile from their hand, and uses it to catch a fish tile from the pond. The goal of the game is to collect a better harvest than your opponent from the fish pond. Extra points are added when the 'fishes' caught are upgraded to big fishes or middle fishes from small fishes. This can be achieved by collecting the Supreme pairs, the Heaven-Nine pairs, or four-of-a-kind of certain tiles. Special bonuses are given for a collection of all 8 Supreme tiles, all 12 Heaven-Nine tiles, etc. Detailed rules are described inside the game.
Decide on the strategy to prioritize catching a fish from the pond. Aim at upgrading your fishes while stopping the opponent from doing so.
The 84 tiles in Pai Gow Fishing is formed by 2 decks of civilian tiles (11 each) and 4 decks of military tiles (10 each).
If you like Pai Gow the casino game, you will also like Pai Gow Fishing.