Never had a problem I have been using this app for a year now bulking up my stl catalog and have yet to have serious issues. Must have for 3D printing
Auth process broken on v2.2 It sends me to a URL stating not available. No chance to begin to use the app. I even used my browser to pre-login and then freshly pull up the app. Same thing.
Search problems Works fine for me to browse, but if I try to search anything I get network error.
Does not work Just get a spinning gear and cant connect to network....waste of time.
Why the connection lost each time I navigate back?
Just use thingiverse app More limited then thingiverse app
- Fixed authentication and login problems
- New navigation menu
- Bug fixes
- Thing file download is now possible
- Things can now be opened in the browser also
- Things can now be shared
- User Likes can now be watched within the app
- Search bug fixes
- Better network and image handling
- Other bug fixes and performance optimizations
Thingiverse: a thriving community for discovering & sharing 3D printable things.
The perfect companion for your MakerBot 5th and Plus Generation 3D Printers.
Information about the anatomy of the Human Skeleton in a three-dimensional model