Ever wondering when will the next bus arrive and which bus route to choose? Do you prefer waiting it at the stop or a snug coffee shop nearby? Now you can
* kiss good-bye to the anxiety of waiting, as you can see the current position of every bus as well as their movement live on map.
* kiss good-bye to the cumbersome-and-always-late bus schedules. This app locates your current location and shows all incoming buses to nearby stops with accurate arrival estimate.
* evaluate which route to take, when to take and where the stops are located by viewing all routes visually presented on Google map.
* bookmark your frequently travelled/transferred bus stops so as to review the transit situation before leaving your cozy lair.
* save minutes, if not hours, of your life from waiting without costing you a cent. Yes, it's 100% free!
This Android app has a simple and fool-proof design thanks to the free service provided by www.nextbus.com. Currently it supports the public transits in most US states as well as some provinces in Canada. It provides REALTIME transit update for your next TTC, NYC MTA, GCT and more than 40 other transportations across various cities in North America. Plus you may bookmark any bus stop as your favorite and access them quickly within a tap or two.
1. It's not guaranteed to work for every bus routes. If it doesn't support your regular transit routes or you don't like it, just delete it as it won't cost you a cent.
2. This app is NOT affiliated in any way with nextbus.com, and by downloading and using this app you agreed that it's provided "AS IS" without warranties of any kind.
Keywords: SBS Next Bus Public Transit Free TTC NJT Toronto NextBus GPS bookmark Stop Favorite Map Live Track Bustop
Realtime rail and bus predictions and DC Metro map directly from WMATA (Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority), serving Washington DC, Northern Virgina and Maryland.
-Realtime DC Metro Rail predictions (Next Train) for every Metro station in the Washington DC region with auto refresh direct from WMATA.
-Realtime DC Metro Bus (Next Bus) predictions for every Metro bus stop in the Washington DC region with auto refresh direct from WMATA.
-Location based Metro station finder to locate Metro stations nearby. Provides navigation.
-Location based bus stop finder to locate Metro bus stops nearby. Provides navigation.
-Mapping for DC Metro rail stations and bus stops.
-Save commonly used Metro stations and stops into your Favorites list for easy access.
-Look up DC Metro bus stop predictions directly by the bus stop number.
-View the day's full bus schedule for your bus stop.
-Check to see if WMATA is broadcasting any rail alerts or disruptions.
-Access the WMATA DC Metro rail map to plan your Washington Metro route.
-Smartphone and tablet compatibility.
-Live twitter feed for dcmetro
-More intelligent interface than DC Metro Transit app
-And of course, FREE
-Best Washington Metro app in the market.
You must have network access to use these resources.
Like us at https://www.facebook.com/DcMetroAndBus
** Please note: This app sends SMS's. It uses Sydney Buses' TXTBUS service. **
You won’t need to worry again whether a bus is running on schedule or not. Store your favourite bus stops and retrieve up-to-date bus arrival times. Unlike most timetable apps that use scheduled data, My Next Bus uses real-time data from Sydney Buses’ official SMS/TXT service, which tracks buses via on-board GPS devices and predicts their arrival times at your bus stop.
So whether your bus is stuck in traffic or speeding through your neighbourhood due to the curious dynamics of leap-frogging bus duos, you can be sure you will find your bus there at the expected time.
- Uses official data provided from Sydney Buses to provide up-to-date arrival times
- Select your nearest bus stop from Google Maps
- Stores your favourite bus stops so you can quickly retrieve latest times
- Counts down the arrival times based on the last received message
Best of all, it's free and ad-free.
- 서울 버스정보 실시간 제공
- 정류장, 노선별 검색
- 현재 버스운행 위치 실시간 검색
- 자주찾는 정류장,노선 즐겨찾기
(A simple application for use in Korea. Key in the bus number/bus stop number or name for the arrival time of buses at specific bus stop or check bus departure from interchange.)
You just need to enter the bus stop code (you'll see it at the bus shelter) and you'll be able to check how much time is left for all the lines that reach your bus stop, and their routes. Don't worry if you don't know the bus stop code, you can select the stop from the map.
Other things you can do with the application:
* See the nearest bus stops
* See which lines stop on each bus stop
* See the route for each line, and transfers with other lines
* Save favorite stops so you can check them easily
* Search stops by name, city, line and operator company
* Check public transportation tickets and fares
* Or add a widget to your home screen so you don't even need to open the app
This service works for all TMB and AMB stops, so it includes all the following service operators: Authosa, Baixbus (Mohn, Oliveras, Rosanbus), SGMT, Soler i Sauret, TCC, TMB and TUSGSAL. This applications includes bus stops from the following towns in the Metropolitan Area: Barcelona, Badalona, L'Hospitalet de Llobregat, Castelldefels, Cornellà de Llobregat, El Prat de Llobregat, Esplugues de Llobregat, Gavà, Montcada i Reixac, Montgat, Sant Adrià de Besòs, Sant Boi de Llobregat, Sant Feliu de Llobregat, Sant Joan Despí, Sant Just Desvern, Santa Coloma de Cervelló, Santa Coloma de Gramenet, Tiana and Viladecans. It is similar to the AMBtempsbus and iBus systems, but it is more complete.
The creators of this app have no relationship with these companies. Data is obtained from these operators, and may be inaccurate.
Warning: Widgets will stop working if you move the application to the SD card. It's a technical limitation in Android, so if you want to add widgets, you need to move the applciation to your internal storage.
* Access fine location: locating nearest bus stop and your location on the map.
* Modify SD card/USB storage contents: caching parts of the map.
* Read Google services settings: displaying the Google Maps maps
* Full Internet access and read network state: get data from the servers
* In-app billing: in case you want, you can donate to the project
1. Location Aware: Get stations and stops nearest you
2. Nextrip Bus & Rail Arrivals
3. Maps: Download up to 200 maps to use offline
4. News & Information: The Source, El Pasajero, Metro News Releases, Destination Discounts, and more
5. Trip Planner: Plan a trip from your current location
6. Favorites: Save a line, stop/station, map, or itinerary for fast access
7. Notifications: Get bus, rail, road closure alerts, and live traffic information
- Modern Holo Android UI
- Drag and drop to reorder your favourites
- Filter results to see only the route numbers you want
- Twitter news from Dublin Bus
Artwork courtesy of Stuart Scargill
Data provided by Dublin Bus and Biznet. This app is unofficial and not associated with Dublin Bus.
1. Use map to find bus stops and routes near you
2. Route schedules for all bus routes and stops
3. Save favorite stops and routes
4. Stops and routes are sorted by your current location. The nearest stop appears at the top.
5. Search for stop id or route name
6. No Internet connection is required to track bus schedules
One tap to get the list of the nearest bus stops.
One tap to find the next busses available.
It is as easy as that.
Nothing to configure, nothing to search for.
And you can also save the stations you use more often in you list of favorites.
*** USES GOOGLE PLAY SERVICES ***
We use Google Play Services in order to provide you better results and avoid high battery consumption.
Keywords: London, bus, countdown, tfl, live, service, times, routes, travel, schedule, London by busses, bus stops
- Browse transportation agencies and their routes
- Bookmark your favorite stops and routes
- See real-time vehicle arrival time predictions and locations
- Set notification alerts that will automatically tell you when your vehicle is about to arrive
- View route and stop locations on Google map
- View stop schedule
Neither NextBus Ride application nor Northeast Smart Software, LLC has any affiliation with NextBus Inc.
- Battery efficient GPS algorithm provides you with an accurate fix as quickly as possible.
- Utilizes Google Navigation to provide you walking/bicycling/driving directions right to your vehicle. Google Maps pinpoint option also available.
- Elegant and intuitive user interface that doesn't send you through a maze of screens or make you tap a million times just to save/load your spot.
- All saved location information is kept locally on your phone -- this app does NOT save ANY of your personal information remotely.
For those of you who require a bit more than just saving/finding your spot, the full version of this app has all the features mentioned above plus:
- Take a photo* - Landmarks? Parking Zone? Street signs? It's up to you! * Applicable only if your device has a camera
- Share your spot - Meeting friends/family in a crowded parking lot at the mall or an amusement park? Parked on an unknown street and you need to let someone know where you're at? Easily share your location no matter what device they're using.
- Set a reminder - Parked at a meter, in a parking garage, or always forget about street cleaning? Set a reminder which will notify you before it costs you. One single saved parking ticket pays for the app ten times over!
- Color themes - Everyone loves to customize. Favorite team colors? Hot pink and yellow? Go for it!
Note: This app takes advantage of the Global Positioning System, which provides the most accurate read of your current location based on satellites in orbit around the Earth. One downside of GPS is that i) sometimes it's unreliable and ii) it may take a while to get an accurate fix. If you're having a hard time getting a signal (i.e. you're in a parking garage or blocked by tall buildings or trees), try moving around until you have a clear view of the sky. Also keep in mind that the GPS chipset built into older phones is not as reliable/fast as newer chipsets so this app is ultimately limited by the hardware in your phone.
Please keep these considerations in mind when using the app or leaving a review! Suggestions, comments, feature requests, improvements, etc. are always welcome. Click the "email developer" link on this page and I'll be sure to respond.
(Keywords: car locator, car finder, gps, where'd I park, parking, park, where's my spot, tinder)
One of the problems with new cars is the frequency that they display that pesky Check Engine light!
Now, whichever vehicle you own or travel in you can get the code information at your finger tips and what's more it's free.
52,000+ fault descriptions, 52 car makes, all data is stored locally so it does not impede on your data allowance.
Whether you own a car or not keep this app on your phone and when the inevitable happens you'll be able to set your mind at rest!
Might make the difference between deciding to abandon your trip or continuing on.
My cars is easy to use and intuitive. You can however check some user guides on the website (http://www.davagdroid.com/mycars/how-to)
Many users didn't noticed there was a full menu on the left of the screen. It can be accessed in 2 ways:
- clicking on my cars icon on top left corner
- sliding from left to right
- Full fuel management (costs, efficiency, fuel stations, etc..) with advanced options of refuel types (full, partial, partial with gauge, missed, etc...)
- Fully customizable maintenance records
- Fully customizable bills/expenses categories
- Many charts to get a clear picture on everything single aspect about your car. You can also export charts as png files. You can also edit directly chart entries. It means it's very easy to fix wrong data right from the charts
- Advanced reminders you can can set on maintenance records and bills.
- Many customizations options to fit your needs
- Many statistics/charts
- Dropbox backup/restore with auto-backup to avoid loosing data (PRO only)
- Export/import of your data in csv/xml
- Automatic backup of data on SD card + Google online backup
- Capture screenshots of My Cars and save them as PNG files, or send them by email.
- Use Google Cloud Print to manage My Cars screenshots(save/print)
- Support of Bi-fuel cars (LPG/CNG)
- Support of Dual-fuel cars (E85,)
- Many units supported. Full UK support!
- Widget for quick refuel
- Widget to launch the app with other icons (other car, bike icons). Can be used for instance to use your own bike icon to launch My Cars
- No ads! (unless you activate them for PRO features)
If you have any question(bug, support, new features) , you can contact me by email.
You can enable PRO features with one fo the following options
-> Buy My Cars Pro Key app (former "My Cars Donation")
-> Enable adds in the app itself in Go Pro Menu
-> Use Paypal (see http://www.davagdroid.com/mycars/donate)
App widgets only work if the app is not installed on the SD card.
If you face any crash, please use the crash reporting feature and/or email support.
car, bike, car management, reminders, fuel, gas, petrol, car, vehicle, motorbike, maintenance, service, mpg, kwh, graphs, charts, mileage, expenses, purchases, fill-up, costs, calculator
- Tracking fuel consumption
- Tracking car maintenance tasks
- Detailed reports by months
- Automatic reminder on any upcoming car service tasks
- User-friendly interface
- Backup/Restore Database
- Dropbox integration
- Multiple Cars support
More from developer
Collects all the coins available (to be used for Shop purchases -- upcoming feature**).
There's only one rule : avoid the other torpedos!
(Oh, if you hit other obstacles, your coins will be deducted by 5, so watch out :p ).
In short, I hope you enjoy the game!
More features to come (in non-Beta release)
- Shops to purchase other capabilities
Regarding ads in this game:
- Considering young children who may play this game, I have disabled "Age restricted" and "Gambling" advertisements (meaning those ads will not show up in this game).