A simple application for reading rss/atom feeds.
• Built-in search functionality, so you can search the downloaded articles.
• Sign in with google+ is now mandatory, It will allow faster full text parsing.
• In app parsing in case the back-end server is not connected.
• Add free full text parsing (To fully view the content, when in article view, go to the menu and choose full or download again)
• In app browser to view the feed(choose from the option menu)
• Dictionary support (press and hold a word to get its meaning ) (Requires Internet connectivity)
• Dictionary within dictionary (In dictionary view press and hold a word to get its meaning)
• Full screen reading (double tap to enter full screen, double tap again to revert)
• Lock Orientation: Now you can lock orientation in article view to landscape or portrait mode. Your setting for orientation will be remembered.
• Material Design.
• Four different full text content parsers, so that you can read the articles, clutter and add free.
• Supports image download and compression for reading offline.
• Supports one click download of all articles.
• Supports different in-built fonts and fonts sizes.
• Supports OPML import and export for importing and exporting existing feeds.
• You can add new feeds by searching for them.
• Mercury Integration - Supports mercury parser integration *
• Supports automatic synchronization and cleanup of the articles
• Supports Dark and Light themes.
• View articles categorized by feed or by feed category
Mercury Parser Integration.
Just sign up for mercury API key at https://mercury.postlight.com/web-parser/
And place the value in settings and use the mercury parser from settings. This parser is far better and recommended till I can find time to create my own parsers.
This is a beta release, so there might be issues with the application. I would request you to forward the logs, when a crash occurs.