THAT GENERATES THE NEEDED BIOS FILES FOR YOUR EMULATORS.
For tutorials about configuring and running the emulators check out our new BLOG : http://emu4android.blogspot.com/2013/08/consolesList.html
It still under construction, but your feedback would really help, just tell us the emulator you are using and we will make a tutorial for it. Once it's finish the tutorials will be accessible from the app ;)
All the BIOS files you need for your emulators on android, like FPse, PSX4Droid, NeoGeo and much more.
No need for internet connection to get your BIOS files, just choose where to save them and this app automatically generate them for you.
This app isn't an emulator neither a ROM grabber (it doesn't generate roms), it only generate for you the BIOS file required by the emulators to play the games.
How it works :
1- choose your console from the drop down list.
2- specify the folder where the BIOS is going to be saved or leave the default folder which is your SD card (anyway it has to be saved to an external Storage : subdirectory of /mnt/sdcard/).
3- click the generate button and thats it, you can now grab your BIOS files from the selected folder.
This app include BIOS for:
Sega Game Gear
You need a BIOS file that isn't included in this app, or you are having issues getting your BIOS files from the app just send me an email before rating and and i will happily help you getting the issue fixed.
Playstation Logo or "Playstation" is a trademark of Sony Entertainment.
Sega Game Gear,Sega Genesis, Sega CD, Sega Dreamcast et Sega Saturn is a trademark of SEGA Corporation.
Atari lynx, Atari ST and Atari Jaquar is a trademark of Atari Interactive.
Panasonic 3DO is a trademark of Panasonic Corporation.
* Save states
* Supports ROMs in .a26 and .bin formats, optionally in ZIP files
* Joystick and Paddle controller emulation
* Configurable on-screen multi-touch controls
* Bluetooth/USB gamepad & keyboard support compatible with any input device recognized by the OS, Wii controllers also supported if running Android 4.1 or lower, all devices support custom key profiles
* Works in any orientation
* 2600.emu is now MOGA Enhanced! Available at major retailers, carrier stores and online at http://www.MOGAanywhere.com
No ROMs are included with this app and must be supplied by the user. A number of public domain games/demos are available at www.pdroms.de. Transfer games anywhere to your internal storage/SD card and browse to them from within the app (default SD card directory is /mnt/sdcard).
Follow me on Twitter for updates about my apps:
Visit the homepage at explusalpha.com for more info & apps, ports for other platforms, and GPL source code. Please report any crashes or device-specific problems via email (include your device name and OS version) so future updates continue to run on as many devices as possible.
Emulator Games Database provides a convenient list of the most popular emulator apps on Google Play. For each system, emulators are sorted by popularity and rating.
Other than emulators, this app also provides an extensive games list for 27 systems including:
Commodore 64 / C64
Gameboy Advance / GBA
Gameboy Color / GBC
Namco System 22
Neo Geo CD
Neo Geo Pocket
Nintendo / NES
Nintendo 64 / N64
Nintendo DS / NDS
Sega Game Gear
Sega Master System
Sega Model 2
Sony Playstation / PSX
Super Nintendo / SNES
Wish to recall some retro game names? You will be able to search for a game name or browse games by letter, genre or top rated. Provided on each game screen are screenshots, a recommended emulator and options to search for more info on Google.
NOTE: This app is NOT a ROMs downloader. As per Google policy, we do not allow or promote the downloading of ROMs. If you wish to download ROMs, please DO NOT install.
Relive the Golden Age of Gaming with a collection of the most popular retro games from the 70s and 80s. This extensive catalog pays homage to each of the originals, with controls designed to mimic what Atari fans remember from 30 years ago! For those who love the classic gaming experience, this handheld breakthrough is sure to guarantee hours of fun.
“All week the gaming world has been talking about Atari’s Greatest Hits release for Android, finally bringing the popular iOS game pack to Android users.“ – Appolicious
“If you enjoy playing retro arcade games from the comfort of, well… anywhere, then you are in luck! Atari Greatest Hits, the iOS smash hit, has already received over 3.5 million downloads in the App Store and is now available for download on Android devices, both tablets and smartphones.” – Talk Android
“Atari's Greatest Hits is absolutely one of the very best buys in the App Store.” – TouchArcade
"Overall, the scope of Atari's Greatest Hits is amazing. It’s certainly the best emulator on the App Store for content and presentation.” – AppGamer
"Atari's Greatest Hits features a mesmerizing amount of nostalgia in one app.” – CNet
• Get Missile Command for FREE!
• Access to 100 classic Atari 2600 and arcade games including ASTEROIDS and CENTIPEDE
• In-app purchases will unlock across all devices associated with the player’s account
• Original cabinet and box art
Buy additional games in 2 unique ways:
1. 25 separate packs available for download at $0.99
2. Buy all 100 games for a discounted price of $9.99 (basically the price of a movie ticket)
Play anywhere, anytime!
Come check out the latest updates, or talk to us directly!
Like us on Facebook:
Do you remember pacman, forgger and all old arcade games, Game Box contain collection of wonderful pixels games from Atari age.
Fun games to play during waiting times or anytime
Note that: This is emulator to run games from the beautiful age of Atari and old computers, we received some bad reviews saying the games are old or the controls old but this is what Game Box about emulator to run the old original games !!
It provide game lists of the “good ol’ days” of gaming on systems like Nintendo, Atari, Commodore 64, CPS1, CPS2, Gameboy Advance(GBA), Gameboy Color(GBC), MAME, Neo Geo, Nintendo 64, Nintendo DS, Nintendo GameCube, Sega games, Sega Game Gear, Sega Genesis, Sega Master System, Sony PlayStation, Super Nintendo and PC Engine - TurboGrafx16.
If you want to recall some game names and look for information about it with Google, this app provides an easy way to search the game on Internet.
Games are initially organized by gaming system and are further assembled in alphabetical order. You can filter results and search for a specific title, e.g. Super Mario Bros.
Conveniently, the game details pages offer screenshots so you can quickly see whether it is what you were looking for.
NOT ROM GRIPPER!
This is ROM Gripper except that it can NOT download! You CANNOT download ROMs with this app! Do NOT install if you want to download with this app! It just helps you find ROM files on Internet easily.
The app will update a ROM list from server automatically when you get into the ROM list screen from emulator list screen every 10 times.
1. If some ROMs can not be played or crash, that may be a bug of the emulator app and not a bug of ROM Gripper. Please contact the developer of your emulator app.
2. Because no site for download is owned and maintained by me, I cannot do anything to them. What I can do is to add a game in my game list and help you search it on Internet.
Visit http://romgripper.github.io/ROM-Gripper/ for more information.
Popular Games included: Pokemon, Super Mario, Contra, Punch-Out, Final Fantasy, Mega Man, Tetris, Sonic, Street Fighter, King of Fighter, Captain Commando, Cadillacs and Dinosaurs, Punisher, Strider, Warriors of Fate and so on.
Game list for emulators: John GBA, John GBC, John NES, PPSSPP, SuperGNES, nds4droid, Gameboy Color A.D. DroidEmu ...
For emulator developer
To open a ROM list of a certain emulator type:
Intent intent = new Intent("com.bingo.rom_gripper.action.ROM_LIST");
intent.putExtra("romtype", emulator); // emulator can be "nes", "snes" and so on
For more information, refer to http://romgripper.github.io/ROM-Gripper/en/api.html
Colleen now includes Tom Hudson's revamp of the 1984 game, Planetary Defense 2012! Play using direct touchscreen input and submit your high-score online to compete with other players! Find this special game edition in the application's preferences.
Some highlights of the port include:
* Efficient performance
* Joystick emulation via:
- multi/single touch on-screen
- hardware keyboard (re-mappable), or
- external peripheral such as the Wiimote (re-mappable)
* Paddle emulation by touch input
* Full hardware keyboard support
* Integrated emulated keyboard
* Saving/Loading of save states
* NTSC and PAL machines
* Supports disks, cassettes and executable files
* Multi disk drive management
* User interface fully integrated with android
* Supports 'Move to SD' feature
* Highly configurable via the preferences menu
* Special UI support for Honeycomb, Ice Cream Sandwich and Jelly Bean
A user manual for Colleen also exists:
This program is not affiliated with Atari Inc. Atari and the Atari logo are trademarks owned by Atari Interactive, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Manik was painstakingly written from scratch, and is not a port or an emulation. I loved Berzerk as a kid and would like to keep the game alive. I played many hours of Berzerk learning the behaviour of the game in order to reproduce all the quirks.
* Identical gameplay (can even shoot the robot bullets & Evil Otto)
* Rebuilt graphics and sounds to closely match the original (and YES the robots talk)
* Identical quirks from the original console (black lines, bugs, otto flickering)
* Game controller support
Atari bugs can be disabled/enabled. This is completely freeware with no adds.
I own no Berzerk copyrights, and Manik does not contain any original data from the Berzerk ROM. It just.. looks a lot like it :)
Wise Yoda says 'Have many fingers, find many secrets! Touchy tappy! Find Berzerk hidden secret!'
Before badly rating this app, read the support wiki and contact me if you have any problem.
READ CAREFULLY: Most crashes are not due to my app, but to the emulators. Some of them will work as soon as new updates will come out! (Check the wiki's - link at the bottom - "Known Issues" page).
The first universal emulator frontend for Android is finally here!
The Gamesome Emulator Frontend will keep your roms organized for you!
It's as easy as setting the root folder where your roms of a specific platform are stored, Gamesome Emulator Frontend will do the magic for you! The app will identify each rom in your collection*, get its title and boxart plus some further data like the release date and the description of the game. Your collection can be shown in two different ways: as a grid of boxarts or as a list, with a side panel containing the image and all the info about your games. You can even search a game by its title.
This is only the very, very beginning of what this app can do: in fact you will be able to launch your games, whatever the platform they are made for, with your favorite emulator!**
The biggest wish of all the Android gamers finally becomes true!
List of supported platforms and emulators:***
- Atari 2600 (A2600.EMU, RetroArch, Ataroid)
- Atary Lynx (RetroArch)
- Bandai Wonderswan/Color (RetroArch)
- Colecovision/MSX (MSX.EMU)
- Commodore 64 (C64.EMU)
- M.A.M.E. (RetroArch)
- Nintendo (NES.EMU, RetroArch, NESoid)
- Nintendo 64 (Mupen64AE+, Mupen64AE+ free, Supern64, RetroArch, N64oid)
- Nintendo DS (DraStic, RetroArch)
- Nintendo Game Boy/Color (GBC.EMU, RetroArch, GBCoid)
- Nintendo Game Boy Advance (GBA.EMU,My Boy!, My Boy! Free, RetroArch, GBAoid)
- Nintendo Virtual Boy (RetroArch)
- Super Nintendo (Snes9x EX+, SuperGNES, SuperGNES lite, RetroArch, SNESoid)
- Sega Dreamcast (Reicast)
- Sega Game Gear (RetroArch, Gearoid)
- Sega Master System (RetroArch, Gearoid)
- Sega Mega Drive (MD.EMU, RetroArch, Gensoid)
- SNK NeoGeo (NEO.EMU, RetroArch)
- SNK NeoGeo Pocket/Color (NGP.EMU, RetroArch)
- Sony PlayStation (ePSXe, RetroArch)
- Sony PSP (PPSSPP)
- Turbografx 16 (PCE.EMU, RetroArch)
IMPORTANT: Games and emulators are not included in this app. I also am not supporting or endorsing any of the software above.
Support Wiki (work in progress): http://wiki.gamesomeapp.com
*: The identification mechanism can identify most of the officially released games for each platform.
**: Gamesome Frontend Emulator supports almost all emulators (check the list above).
***: The compatibility list might change, some emulators might be added, but also removed if they are no more compatible, I do not take any responsibility for this.
All the logos, products, and company names mentioned above are trademarks of their respective owners and subject to their own copyright laws, Foreign or Domestic. Gamesome Frontend Emulator is not endorsing either supporting them in any way.
Date released - 10/24/13
Used directional pad to move
touch anywhere on the right side to shoot / pump.
Rocks - Squish bad guys in a row for a point multiplier bonus.
Score - Save your high score.
If you enjoy games like
classic Donkey Kong
then you will love it Dig Dude.
Any questions or concerns please feel free to email us at -
If any bugs arrive they will be fixed right away .
Atari emulator, Flappy Bird
In a world where a fist to the face is a perfectly viable solution, Mr. Boss has it all. Now he wants to break the greatest fighters ever! Trapped in his giant tower, you must fight your way to the top to take him down! Inspired by the best brawlers of the arcade era, Combo Crew is pure rumble with no virtual buttons to mess up your moves.
Touch controls are smooth, responsive, and easy to learn: one-finger swipe to punch / kick, tap to counter, and two-finger swipes for special combos. When your super combo gauge fills up, all hell breaks loose—beat down the bad guys with hectic in-your-face combo streaks!
Play this action-packed brawler alone or call in your whole crew! You can rescue online friends from KO (or have them rescue you) and compete for high scores on global leaderboards. Quick melee brawls in arena-style levels make Combo Crew perfect for intense bursts of gaming on the go. But with hundreds of missions, unlockables, and an endless mode, you’ll keep coming back for more.
• Fight with your fingers: slash enemies to trigger crazy combos, tap to guard. A modern beat ’em up with no virtual D-pad!
• The first mobile brawler with asynchronous multiplayer across devices. Rescue your friends, or be rescued by them!
• A true arcade experience with a great combo system and super moves.
• Several heroes with unique combat styles and more than 80 moves to master.
• Legendary video game characters have joined the crew t: Ryu, Chun Li, Ken and Blanka from Street Fighter™ 2, Joe from Viewtiful Joe™ as in-App purchases, and Lester Knight from Another world.
• Hundreds of missions - complete them solo or compete for high scores against online friends.
• An endless scoring mode, unlockables, and collectibles - a ton of replay value.
• Log in to sync automatically between your devices.
• Works smoothly on your smartphone or tablet.
• Languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian.
VIEWTIFUL JOE™ © CAPCOM CO., LTD. 2003, 2004 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
STREET FIGHTER™ © CAPCOM U.S.A., INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
"If you love old-school shooter action with a fresh twist, check this one out."
-Yahoo! Android Apps
"While the game follows the “classic” Centipede gameplay we all know and love, the game has (thankfully) gotten a complete facelift"
"Perfect not only for those who are nostalgic about the Atari classic, but also for those who have a hankering for some insect-zapping"
-The Droid Guy
Inspired by the Atari classic, Centipede: Origins brings an entirely new level of bug-blasting fun to the world-renowned franchise.
Evil, plant-munching vermin are swarming into your precious garden and rapidly destroying everything!
You, a peace-loving gnome, have no choice than to wage an all-out war against these vile creepy crawlies.
Using extreme weapons and gadgets, protect your garden from the ambush of vicious bugs and the dreaded CENTIPEDE.
Who will survive: GNOMES or BUGS?! YOU DECIDE!
• 3 Upgradeable weapons that will lay waste to the onslaught of bugs and centipedes! Use the grenades, rapid fire and others to eliminate the insects! More to be included soon!
• 3 Upgradeable gadgets such as the Fly Trap, the Time Warp and others to give you the upper hand in your battle with the bugs and centipedes! More to come soon!
• Collect coins to buy upgrades and help you protect the world of the gnomes!
• 4 playable levels including Bumpkinpatch Gardens, Bumpkinpatch Aerial, Tarpit Excavation, Valley of Flowers and others that can be purchased as you progress through the game!
More features to come!
*** CHECK OUT OUR OTHER EXCITING GAMES! ***
Atari’s Greatest Hits, Circus Atari®, and watch for our future apps at facebook.com/Atari
If you are experiencing any problems with Centipede: Origins, please email CustomerSupport@atari.com so we can assist you.
• Retro remake of Asteroids
• Intuitive touch controls
• Clean, understated graphics and soundtrack
• Enjoy the nostalgic challenge of just trying to beat your own high score
This is a remake of the Atari's Keystone Kapers, in which you control Officer Kelly. The objective is to catch Harry the thief before he escapes to the roof of the building via the elevator. Proper controls are designed for you to be able to move Kelly on a touch device without a problem. The game is fluid and guarantees hours of fun. It will surely bring back the feel of the old days with your Atari console!
Nostalgic Game From Atari
keywords:atari,atari game,old games
River Raid Android is here to bring back that childhood memory.
Bring back your childhood memories!
Experience your dads childhood games!
*********** Features **********************
** Multiplayer game with WiFi
** Unlimited game play and maps
** Graphics based on the original game
** A new Fantasy mode
** Swarm leaderboards
** Cool achievements
** 3 types of controls (Tilt, Retro, Directions)
** Autosave & load
A good game is not always a fancy game filled with 3d monsters and high-tech aliens. We believe simple ones are the best. The ones that entertained us in the old days and the simplicity was relaxing and fun ! They simply make our childhood dreams. The classic oldies that really never get old.
In AirFox, we travel to the 80's and the cartridge games age. We bring you back to that childhood dream of playing an airforce pilot, sent to big missions to defend their country.
* Land in Barrels and jump on Springboards to aid in your journey to the top!
* Grab special Power-ups to quickly soar through the air!
* Navigate around the new bum-burning fire obstacle
* Deploy safety nets to break your fall!
* Collect keys to unlock treasure chests filled with coins and nets
* Fly in style by unlocking additional characters! Collect the Convict Clown, Hippie Clown and more!
* Awesome cartoon-style graphics and animation!
* Claim daily rewards by playing every day (requires internet connection)
Come check out the latest updates, or talk to us directly!
Like us on Facebook:
*** CHECK OUT OUR OTHER EXCITING GAMES! ***
Atari’s Greatest Hits and Centiped:Origins. Watch for our future apps at facebook.com/Atari
If you are experiencing any problems with Circus Atari, please email CustomerSupport@atari.com so we can assist you.
More from developer
Play your favorite games from a Atary Lynx on a your device!
Tips for Xperia Play "Bottom of screen missing" bug: Options-> Controls-> Set on-Screen Pad (Landscape) -> Press "Menu" Button -> Stretch Image.