NOTE: This app is NOT a ROMs downloader. As per Google policy, you cannot download ROMs directly from the app nor can we link you to ROM sites. It is only meant as a quick and convenient way to browse retro game information and search for more info on Google. Also, not all systems have available emulator apps at this time, including Sony Playstation 2.
Emulator Games Database provides a convenient list of the most popular emulator apps on Google Play. For each system, emulators are sorted by popularity and rating.
Other than emulators, this app also provides an extensive games list for 29 systems including:
Commodore 64 / C64
Gameboy Advance / GBA
Gameboy Color / GBC
Namco System 22
Neo Geo CD
Neo Geo Pocket
Nintendo / NES
Nintendo 64 / N64
Nintendo DS / NDS
Sega Game Gear
Sega Master System
Sega Model 2
Sony Playstation / PSX
Sony Playstation 2 / PS2
Sony Playstation Portable / PSP
Super Nintendo / SNES
Wish to recall some retro game names? You will be able to search for a game name or browse games by letter, genre or top rated. Provided on each game screen are screenshots, a recommended emulator and options to search for more info on Google.
* Save states
* Supports ROMs in .a26 and .bin formats, optionally in ZIP files
* Joystick and Paddle controller emulation
* Configurable on-screen multi-touch controls
* Bluetooth/USB gamepad & keyboard support compatible with any input device recognized by the OS (MOGA Pro, etc.), Wii controllers also supported if running Android 4.1 or lower, all devices support custom key profiles
* Works in any orientation
No ROMs are included with this app and must be supplied by the user. A number of public domain games/demos are available at www.pdroms.de. Transfer games anywhere to your internal storage/SD card and browse to them from within the app (default SD card directory is /mnt/sdcard).
Follow me on Twitter for updates about my apps:
Visit the homepage at explusalpha.com for more info & apps, ports for other platforms, and GPL source code. Please report any crashes or device-specific problems via email (include your device name and OS version) so future updates continue to run on as many devices as possible.
Colleen now includes Tom Hudson's revamp of the 1984 game, Planetary Defense 2012! Play using direct touchscreen input and submit your high-score online to compete with other players! Find this special game edition in the application's preferences.
Some highlights of the port include:
* Efficient performance
* Joystick emulation via:
- multi/single touch on-screen
- hardware keyboard (re-mappable), or
- external peripheral such as the Wiimote (re-mappable)
* Paddle emulation by touch input
* Full hardware keyboard support
* Integrated emulated keyboard
* OpenSL ES native sound for perfect sound playback.
* Saving/Loading of save states
* NTSC and PAL machines
* Supports disks, cassettes and executable files
* Multi disk drive management
* User interface fully integrated with android
* Supports 'Move to SD' feature
* Highly configurable via the preferences menu
* Special UI support for Honeycomb, Ice Cream Sandwich and Jelly Bean
A user manual for Colleen also exists:
This program is not affiliated with Atari Inc. Atari and the Atari logo are trademarks owned by Atari Interactive, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
IMPORTANT: ePSXe doesn't include games, Games must be provided by user.
* Supports Google Play Games Services for achievements, leaderboards and cloud save! *
* Play in 3D on Google Cardboard VR! *
* Play it on NVIDIA SHIELD!
* As featured in TegraZone.
** If you have problems or find bugs, please send me a mail instead of bad review! **
This free version has the same features as the full version, but with ads.
Cloud Save also works between the free and full versions, so you will not lose any progress.
There are currently 80 levels (blue, red, yellow, rainbow and pink levels) to play, and more are coming!
Collect powerups to buy extra help in form of permanent particle laser, A.I.droid, jumping or extra lives. They can be disabled, if you change your mind. More can be bought with in-app purchases.
Settings include control type and size, music path and music and sound effects volume. Before complaining about the controls, please test them for a while to see which one suits you the best. Also try different control sizes. Also supports game pads, tested with PS3 controller using Sixaxis controller app, Nyko Bluetooth controller and with NVIDIA SHIELD.
The first time the game is started, it will select control type and size based on your device properties. If a gamepad is connected, controls will be hidden and fullscreen is enabled where available. Key mappings are done in the control settings. Gamepad control supports analog joystick for movement.
Touch control types:
Multi touch swipe:
Lower part of display is used to swipe left and right to move the blaster. Right side buttons used for shooting, jumping and superzap. This is the default control for Android 2.2+ devices with true multi touch.
Dual touch swipe:
Similar to multi touch swipe, but for devices without true multi touch. Lower part of display is used to swipe left and right to move the blaster and simultaneously shoot, and swipe up to jump. Right side buttons used for superzap. This is the default control for Android 2.2+ that does not have true multi touch.
Single touch arrows:
Use on devices without multi touch. Controlled with one finger, typically the thumb. Side-arrows area moves while shooting. Up arrow area moves and shoots and jumps when available. Top area superzaps. Center area does not move, the further out on the arrows, the faster movement.
Multi touch arrows:
Use on devices with multi touch. Left side similar to single touch arrows for moving. Right side buttons used for shooting, jumping and superzap. This control type works well with the touch emulated Sixaxis controller.
Multi touch circular:
Use finger to rotate around the circular control on the left side. Right side buttons used for shooting, jumping and superzap.
On Android 4.0+ and devices with soft keys, there is an option to go to real fullscreen mode. Note that this does not work when using touch controls, only when using keyboard or gamepad.
For some older devices, performance may be increased by setting the sound effect volume to zero. The graphics details can also be set to low for better performance on low end devices.
For copyright reasons, the original Tempest 2000 music is not included in the game, but can be automatically downloaded from the settings. It is also possible to select any other music.
Bug reports or suggestions are welcome to my mail or Google+. Praise is best shown by buying the full version, giving good rating and telling all your friends.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Needed on some devices to download Tempest 2000 soundtrack.
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Needed on some devices to read the background music.
BILLING: In-app purchase support for powerup extras.
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE and INTERNET: Anonymous analytics and crash reports.
WAKE_LOCK: Keep screen from blacking out.
NFC: Used for Google Cardboard VR support.
* MAME4droid is an EMULATOR and DOES NOT INCLUDE ROMS OR COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL OF ANY KIND.
This version of MAME4droid was designed to be used with dual-core Android devices because it is based on the PC MAME version which requires higher specifications than the older versions.
Even with a high end device, do not expect "modern" arcade games from the 90s and beyond to necessarily work at full speed or compatibility. Some games like Outrun and the Mortal Kombat series are badly optimized and require at least a 1.5ghz dual core device.
With over 8000 games supported, some games will run better than others; some games may not run at all. It is impossible to support such a vast number of titles, so please do not email the developer asking for support for a specific game.
After installing, place your MAME-titled zipped roms in /sdcard/MAME4droid/roms folder.
This MAME4droid version uses only '0.139' romset.
Official web page for news, source code & additional information:
Native support for NVidia Shield Portable and Tablet devices
Autorotate with individual settings for portrait and landscape orientation
HW Keys remapping
Touch Controller can be toggled on and off
Image smoothing (including new HQx smoothing up to HQ4x)
Integer-based scaling for purest game recreation at higher resolutions
Overlay filters including scanlines, CRT, etc.
Digital or Analog touch selectable
Animated touch stick or DPAD
Customizable In-App button layout
iON's iCade and iCP (as iCade mode) external controllers supported
Plug and play support for most Bluetooth and USB Gamepads
Tilt Sensor replacement for joystick movement
Touch lightgun with auto-detection option
Mouse support for Nvidia Shield devices
Display 1 to 6 buttons on screen
Netplay over local WiFi
Options for video aspect ratio, scaling, rotate, etc.
Copyright © 1997-2015, Nicola Salmoria and the MAME team. All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use of this code or any derivative works are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
* Redistributions may not be sold, nor may they be used in a commercial product or activity.
* Redistributions that are modified from the original source must include the complete source code, including the source code for all components used by a binary built from the modified sources. However, as a special exception, the source code distributed need not include anything that is normally distributed (in either source or binary form) with the major components (compiler, kernel, and so on) of the operating system on which the executable runs, unless that component itself accompanies the executable.
* Redistributions must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT OWNER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
River Raid Android is here to bring back that childhood memory.
Bring back your childhood memories!
Experience your dad’s childhood games!
*********** Features **********************
** Multiplayer game with Wi-Fi
** Unlimited game play and maps
** Graphics based on the original game
** A new Fantasy mode
** Swarm leaderboards
** Cool achievements
** 3 types of controls (Tilt, Retro, Directions)
** Auto save & load
A good game is not always a fancy game filled with 3d monsters and high-tech aliens. We believe simple ones are the best. The ones that entertained us in the old days and the simplicity was relaxing and fun! They simply make our childhood dreams. The classic oldies that really never get old.
In River Raid, we travel to the 80's and the cartridge games age. We bring you back to that childhood dream of playing an air force pilot, sent to big missions to defend their country.
The public-domain game Bio Worm is included. Other ROMs must be supplied by the user. A number of public domain games/demos are available at www.pdroms.de. Transfer games anywhere to your internal storage/SD card and browse to them from within the app (default SD card directory on most devices is /mnt/sdcard). ROMs may be in .smc and .sfc formats, optionally in .zip files.
Follow me on Twitter for updates about my apps:
Visit the homepage at explusalpha.com for more info & apps, ports for other platforms, and source code.
Escape the wrath on an angry volcano while collecting ancient treasures in PITFALL!, an adrenaline-fuelled, free-running adventure set in a deadly jungle with twists and turns that will always keep you on your toes. As the iconic Pitfall Harry, test your skills to race through jungles, caves and native villages while avoiding death-defying obstacles such as fiery volcanic flames, tumbling ancient artefacts, and narrow cliff side pathways. Challenge your reflexes by jumping, sliding, and using your deadly whip to take out classic PITFALL! foes like rattlesnakes and scorpions while avoiding the death grip of a crocodile’s jaw as you swing across ravines. Make sure to always keep a watchful eye as danger lurks around every corner!
• The “Free Runner” evolved! Navigate through constantly changing environments as you make your way through narrow trenches, dark caverns, and cascading waterfalls with cinematic camera angles.
• Level up and trade in your loot for a trove of game changing powerups that can be used to enhance your experience and customize your wardrobe
• Top your friends’ scores on Twitter and Facebook and stake your claim as the real king of the jungle!
• Easy swipe and tilt controls allow you to jump right in!"
"If you love old-school shooter action with a fresh twist, check this one out."
-Yahoo! Android Apps
"While the game follows the “classic” Centipede gameplay we all know and love, the game has (thankfully) gotten a complete facelift"
"Perfect not only for those who are nostalgic about the Atari classic, but also for those who have a hankering for some insect-zapping"
-The Droid Guy
Inspired by the Atari classic, Centipede: Origins brings an entirely new level of bug-blasting fun to the world-renowned franchise.
Evil, plant-munching vermin are swarming into your precious garden and rapidly destroying everything!
You, a peace-loving gnome, have no choice than to wage an all-out war against these vile creepy crawlies.
Using extreme weapons and gadgets, protect your garden from the ambush of vicious bugs and the dreaded CENTIPEDE.
Who will survive: GNOMES or BUGS?! YOU DECIDE!
• 3 Upgradeable weapons that will lay waste to the onslaught of bugs and centipedes! Use the grenades, rapid fire and others to eliminate the insects! More to be included soon!
• 3 Upgradeable gadgets such as the Fly Trap, the Time Warp and others to give you the upper hand in your battle with the bugs and centipedes! More to come soon!
• Collect coins to buy upgrades and help you protect the world of the gnomes!
• 4 playable levels including Bumpkinpatch Gardens, Bumpkinpatch Aerial, Tarpit Excavation, Valley of Flowers and others that can be purchased as you progress through the game!
More features to come!
*** CHECK OUT OUR OTHER EXCITING GAMES! ***
Atari’s Greatest Hits, Circus Atari®, and watch for our future apps at facebook.com/Atari
If you are experiencing any problems with Centipede: Origins, please email CustomerSupport@atari.com so we can assist you.
The slider bar at the top of the screen can be adjusted, even in gameplay, to control the speed of the entire game.
Wave after wave of invaders will literally descend on you firing feverishly trying to blast you out of this universe.
Your job is to blast them first in this arcade style classic.
And make good use of that slider bar. You WILL need to slow the game down a little as the gameplay gets more manic.
Just one tip, the faster the gameplay, the more point you score.
And you can post your high scores up and compare them with players around the globe.
Bring back childhood memories.
Keystone Kapers is based on the famous Atari 2600, it was published by Activision on 1983.
Keystone Kapers Android is here to bring back that childhood memory.
Ever wanted to be a "Kop"? Keystone Kapers gives you a chance at just that, putting you in control of Officer Kelly who is in hot pursuit of Harry Hooligan in this fun platform game from Activision. It will not be an easy quest as department store hazards like fast moving shopping carts, biplanes, cathedral radios and beachballs will attempt to hinder your progress as you try to catch up with the krook. A level ends after you catch the krook, and as you progress further it gets harder to keep up with him. You also have a time limit in which to catch the krook and colliding with obstacles will dock nine seconds from your time limit! Run into the biplanes or run out of time and you will loose one of your kops!
+ Exit confirmation added
+ Sound on/off option to menu bar added
+ Hiscore lost after update bugfixed
+ Control buttons issue fixed
+ Control buttons position improvement
+ Sound on/off bugfixes
keystone kapers, activision, keystone, kapers, busy police, zellers, busy, police, atari, 2600, thief hunting, hey! stop!, cops and robbers, grab thief, 8 bit console, retro game
What’s unique about this remake of the Atari 2600 River Raid?!
1. We used original maps of river raid for creating them!
2. This is the exact remake of River Raid!
We tried to make the exact remake of this fantastic game with its marvelous atmosphere in every possible aspects of the original game (sounds, graphics, gameplay, scoring, etc.) and added few touches here and there, like adding Game Center for online scores.
3. Fly over green areas, Destroy houses and trees and other cool items could be unlock in the shop.
Your mission is to score as many points possible by destroying enemy tankers, helicopters, fuel depots, jets and bridges before your jet crashes or runs out of fuel. For each 10,000 points you score, you're given an additional fighter.
- 100 original River Raid maps
- 6 types of control
- Play with Black Fighter!
- Exact remake of Atari 2600 River Raid!
- This is the real AirFox!
- Responsive controls
- Fly over green areas!
- Destroy hourses and trees!
- Destroy with touch!
- Fly with Brazil, US, UK, Black, Invisible Fighters!
- Double jet speed;
- Double fuel.
Search the store for these games.
Atari 2600 Enduro, Seaquest and Keystone Kapers!
- Easy control
- Original sound design
- Complete games
- No built-in payments and purchases
Play with pleasure!
Over 1 000 000 Downloads on iPhone / iPad
Unity Awards 2010 - Grand Prix
* 10 Great Missions
* 64 Different Enemy Types
* 3 Player Planes
* Numerous Upgrades and Special Weapons
* Amazing Lighting and Special Effects
* Orchestral Music
* 3 Difficulty Modes
* Arcade and Survival Mode
* Realtime Physics
* Destructible Bridges and Buildings
* WW2 Shmup with Amazing 3D environments enhanced with LightMaps and SpecularMaps
* 10 Huge End Level Bosses
* 7 Control Types: Touch, Relative, Tilt, Joypad, Mouse, Keyboard, Gamepad
* MOGA, NVIDIA Shield, XBox360, PS3, HID controllers support
* App2SD support
* NVIDIA Tegra based devices support - THD
* Portrait/Landscape orientation
* Xperia PLAY optimized
If you like games like 1942, 1943, Siberian Strike, iFighter, Air Strike, Flying Shark, DoDonPachi, Espgaluda, Swiv, Sky Force, Warblade, this game is for you.
AirAttack HD is now MOGA Enhanced! Available at major retailers, carrier stores and online at http://www.MOGAanywhere.com
If you got any problems with AirAttack HD please send us an e-mail, we will do our best to help you.
THIS APP DOES NOT COME WITH ROMS
- You must have the right to a given ROM before you play it!
- A number of public domain games/demos are available at www.pdroms.de
99¢ IS FOR DONATIONS ONLY
- This app is free to download on my website (NO ADS!)
- Please consider donating
- Donations support MANY open-source projects and developers
Mupen64Plus, Android Edition (AE) is an N64 emulator for Android. It is currently in Beta testing, which means it is a work in progress. There are still many graphical, lag, and audio problems, even on modern devices. Visit www.paulscode.com to get involved in development and testing, as well as bug-fixes and FAQs.
In order to avoid potential copyright issues related to game screenshots, I've decided to use only public domain games and demos for screenshots. However, if the app gets pulled from the Market again, you will still be able to acquire future updates for free on paulscode.com.
This app is licensed by the GNU GPL v3, and the full source code is available through the public GIT repository at https://github.com/paulscode/mupen64plus-ae If any developers would like write access to the repository, please get in touch with me (Paul) on the support forum. If you need help branching the project, just let me know, and I can help you get set up.
XPERIA PLAY OPTIMIZED
- Analog input from the touchpad!
Internet - The internet is used to send crash reports. It does not download viruses, spyware, or ads of any kind, and it does not collect any private information. Normal data rates apply.
Write External Storage - The device storage is used for writing savegames and custom input profiles.
Vibrate - If your device supports it, vibrate is used for Rumble Pak emulation and haptic button feedback
- Transfer ROMs anywhere to your internal storage/SD card
- Browse to them from within the app
- Default SD card directory on most devices is /mnt/sdcard
- ROMs must be in .n64, .v64, or .z64 format, optionally in .zip files
HELP, FAQS, BUG-FIXES, GAME BACKUP INSTRUCTIONS:
Play your favorite games from a Atary Lynx on a your device!
Tips for Xperia Play "Bottom of screen missing" bug: Options-> Controls-> Set on-Screen Pad (Landscape) -> Press "Menu" Button -> Stretch Image.