* Options to check Balances.
* Quick Recharge (Net Banking).
As a uniform management app, Huawei HiLink works with many Huawei products, such as Huawei Mobile WiFi (E5 series), Huawei routers, Honor Cube, and Huawei home gateways. It can be used to search for and manage all Huawei HiLink terminal devices.
Huawei HiLink is an app that lets you manage your HiLink devices from your phone or tablet.
•View network status, including your carrier name, roaming status, and signal strength.
•Manage connected devices, disconnect any device at the touch of a button, and set Internet access priorities.
•Remind you when you have low battery, steep data usage, and new messages.
•Save and back up the files in your phone or tablet to the microSD card in your HiLink device.
•Share photos, songs, and installation files without generating mobile data traffic.
•Diagnose and optimize your HiLink device to its optimum state.
•Toggle between sleep and standard modes.
•Enable parental control and set limits on the duration of Internet usage for children.
•Set up a guest Wi-Fi network to improve the security of your home network.
•Provide diverse functionality, including the Internet connection wizard, SSID and password modification, APN modification, carrier selection, and device shutdown or restart.
The functions that Huawei HiLink provides vary with the actual Huawei terminal device used.
Huawei HiLink APP can be used on the following devices:
Mobile WiFi (E5 series):
E5331, E5332, E5372, E5375, E5756
E5151, E5220, E5221, E5251, E589
E5730, E5776, E5377, E5786, E5573
E8231, E8278, EC315, E355
E5186, E5170, B310, B315s
WS318, WSR20, WS331a, WS331b, WS330, WS880, WS326, WS328, Honor Cube(WS860), WS831
You can start quickly from the status bar.
You can leave the idea came up in an instant. Or you can use as a reminder.
= How to use =
- You pull down the status bar and click Memo App.
(You can also start by clicking on the icon as usual method.)
- You only type the text by clicking "Make" button.
- You can set the color label.
(For example, an important item is red.)
- You can re-edit and delete the contents by clicking the list. Additionally you can send the text to other applications.
- This app can be shared from other apps. For example, you can register to this app an article you read in "feedly".
= Uses permission =
Because to display the app In the status bar at boot time.
- INTERNET, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE
To show ads.
Hacettepe Üniversitesinin günlük, aylık, alternatif yemek listesine ve haftalık kahvaltı listesine kolayca ulaşabilirsiniz.
Hafta içi ve hafta sonu yemek ve kahvaltı saatlerine ulaşabilirsiniz.
Günün yemeğini arkadaşlarınızla veya sosyal paylaşım ortamlarında paylaşabilirsiniz.
NOT : İnternetsiz kullanabilirsiniz.
Hata, istek ve önerileriniz için adresimden ulaşabilirsiniz : http://www.kerimozturk.com
Setup is as easy as 1-2-3:
Step 1 - Plug the PLC adapter into a wall socket and connect it to your router or broadband modem using the included Ethernet cable.
Step 2 - Plug the Aztech HPCam into a wall socket and place the camera in a location you wish to monitor.
Step 3 - Download the free Aztech HPCam App onto your smartphone and add the camera by scanning the QR code(printed on the bottom of the camera), searching for it over a local network or by typing in the camera ID and Password. The choice is yours!
The advanced Plug and Play Technology automatically configures and connects the Aztech HPCam Camera to the Aztech HPCam App. After the initial setup, you can begin viewing the area selected for monitoring right from your smartphone, anytime, anywhere using the smartphone’s 3G, 4G, LTE or Wi-Fi connections.
The Aztech HPCam solution supports multiple room monitoring. Simply plug in an additional Aztech HPCam Camera and add it to the Aztech HPCam App.
- Write and manage your "ToDo list"
- Add comments and ideas for task
- Set notification for task
- Search tasks
- Protect by setting password for app
- Add user categories
- Send your tasks by email
- Backup your todo list to SD card
- Recovery your tasks from SD card
- Selection sound of notification
- Optimisation for android tablets
- "ToDO list" Widget
- Dark and lite themes
- Since the category division of the memo can be carried out, the memo which it left can be looked for easily.
- It can use also as a calendar with TODO management or a reminder function.
- A photograph can be attached and it can leave a photograph as a memo.
- The display of a memo is equivalent to a list display, a calendar display, and a photograph display.
A doing list is written and it can use variously with it being using as TODO management, using as a memo with a photograph, or using as a calendar. A category is divided into "doing", "shopping", and "schedule" appearance, and it can arrange in a user friendly manner. Moreover, it can use for reward of a memo, without forgetting in a reminder function.
A memo can be easily registered from "+" of a tool bar.
Various information, including a category, time, a reminder, a photograph, etc., can be attached to a memo.
The created memo can be looked again by a list display, a calendar display, a photograph display, and various displays.
By a widget function, it can stick on a home screen by using a memo as a tag or a calendar.
A memo can be checked easily, without starting an application.
- The category division of the memo can be carried out and it can be arranged.
- A memo display can be changed according to a list display, a calendar display, a photograph display, and the purpose.
- A failure of a memo to see can be prevented by a reminder function.
- The memo from other applications and a memo are sharable to other applications.
- The theme color from six kinds can be chosen.
- A holiday can be freely set up from a calendar setup.
- The simple memo input column can be automatically displayed on an application start-up.
- The contents of the memo can be quoted at the time of a character input (Mushroom).
- A memo can be stuck on a home screen like a tag (Widget).
- It can stick on a home screen by using a memo as a calendar (Widget).
- The data of a memo can be backed up.
- Reminder support
- Location based alarms
- Order your tasks by due date/name/create time/priority
- Scroll horizontally to switch between tasklist
- Voiceinput (Quick add new task)
To improve the app please report Bugs and Feature Requests on:
or write an email to email@example.com.
Accounts can be managed in the account manager in Android. (Settings --> Accounts & Synchronization)
It could be necessary that you've to restart the App after adding a new Account.
Keywords: CalDAV, ownCloud, WebDAV
What this app gives you:-
1. An aesthetic and very functional full screen Signal Strength Meter.
2. Simple Home Screen widgets without taking too much space
3. Neighboring Cell tower coverage
4. Network Latency or Delay for data
IMPORTANT: Read the notes
The signal meter and widgets cover all networks including 4G/LTE and give extensive network information. The widgets can be extensively customized to any theme with a prototype. There is also notifications for out of service and roaming conditions.
1. Network Signal strength in dBm and percentage.
2. Graphic and Minimal Widgets with color schemes
3. Out of service and roaming notifications.
4. Detailed Network info and Neighboring cell towers
5. Airplane or Restart Mobile Connection only without disturbing WiFi, NFC etc(Not available for >= Android 4.2)
6. Network latency widget
7 Signal Check for basic diagnostics
Pro Features(Inapp Purchase):-
2. Additional Widget Color schemes
3. Service Notification tones
4. Auto Refresh Signal Meter and Neighbor cells
1. The Graphic, Minimal and latency widgets have been designed with latest design guidelines and better battery management. The widget updates on tapping. These widgets are only available on Android Jellybean 4.1 and higher.
2.Issues. A very few phones/ROMs are not supporting signal strength refresh. If the Network Type and the Carrier are updating correctly but the signal strength is not updating then this is a sure sign of a broken ROM. This is a known issue and not a problem with the App.
3. If you cant find the widget in the list of widgets after installation change the orientation of device with the list of widgets opened. This will cause the list of widgets to get refreshed. Also do not move app to SD Card.
4.Permissions - The app requires requisite permissions for accessing the info shown in the Network Info screen and showing the Google ads.
5.The Pro and Free(with inapp unlock) apps are separate apps and billed separately by Google. The Pro App has been unpublished. More on this is in the FAQs on my website.
The application works (should work) with all carriers, limiting tethering mobile internet by TTL. Present AutoRun feature for automating the process of change after turning on the phone.
CAUTION! Root-access is needed for the functioning of the program.
A must have for every Android aficionado, Network Connections is the perfect addition to the Anti Spy Mobile app that will reveal the 'secrets' of your apps.
- Monitors all internet connections from and to your Android device
- Displays notification when hidden apps are connecting to remote servers
- Displays detailed IP information for each connection - IP address, reverse resolving (PTR), AS number, Abuse RBL data, administrative information, etc.
- Gets detailed info about each app that connects to remote servers and network connections used by it - permissions granted to each captured package and all IP addresses used by it.
- Real-time sort by most active, latest connections or by package name.
- Log and export the captured data.
NOTE: The app is a FREE-Trial and some features (including period of connections capture, export of captured connections (limited to first 10), and number of IP address resolve/information) are limited to certain amount of tries. If you like it and want to used it, please download the Unlock key for it.
Connections Used by The App:
Google IPs - Statistics and Maps
RIPE, ARIN - IP information
Network Meter is the most light-weight widget which gives the most accurate results when you are connected to the internet via WIFI or cellular network.
The smallest, floating widget on your mobile phone, helps you to know the actual internet connectivity status, including the download and upload speeds, empowers you better manage of internet usage any time, any where!
If u like the older version, u can download from http://jms1982pi.no-ip.info/DroidMeter_Old.apk">Old Version
With ZTerminal and a suitable converter, you can send and receive serial commands such as AT commands to your devices and control them without need of additional PC. Industrial devices are under control!
ZTerminal has manual and auto sending features and it supports sending and receiving data in ASCII and HEX formats.
Analyze WiFi networks around you!
Presentation of all data from your WiFi device.
Wireless network analyze
Diagnose connection status and signal strength
Wifi signal quality check
Scanning wifi networks
Wifi connection manager
Splendid UI consistent with Android Holo theme
You will never need other WiFi manager app!
App is divided into four tabs:
1) Connection tab – info about current connection, net and access point you are conected to. All important informations like SSID, BSSID, MAC, speed or lease duration are available, Your IP address, netmask and net gateway with dns adresses.
2) Acces points list tab – list of all visible network access points to your device. Every row describes one network with its name, channel, security and signal strength. You can sort this list by every attribute and discover networks around you!
3) Channels tab – graph presentation of visible networks with parabola shape depending on signal strength and channel on which network is working.
4) Signal tab – graph of time-dependent net signal strength. Small list showing every visible net. You can select most important network from list and watch how it's signal strength is changing in time.
Application offers also:
- analyzing networks around you
- sharing every tab and every info with your friends!
- copying connection info to clipboard
- turning WiFi on/off
- turning WiFi on application start
- turning WiFi on application stop
- and much more...!