* TVM Calculator
* Currency Converter
* Loan, Loan Comparison and Refinance Calculator
* Compound Interest Calculator
* Retirement/401k Calculator
* Credit Card Pay Off Calculator
* Tips Calculator
* Regular Calculator
* Annual Percentage Rate (APR) Calculator
* Return on Investment (ROI) Calculator
* Auto Loan and Auto Lease Calculator
* IRR NPV and MIRR Calculator
* Percentage Calculator
* Bond Calculator
* Stock Return, Constant Growth Stock; Non-constant Growth Stock; Capital Asset Pricing Model; Expected Return
* Commercial Loan Calculator
* Miscellaneous Calculations
Only Currency Converter needs internet access to retrieve the latest currency exchange rate.
100% FREE – full features, no hidden charges or in-app purchases
Few features of the Application include:
This calculates Loan, Recurring Deposits, Fixed Deposits, Rate of Return.
This displays Amortization of loan amount.
This compares Loan, Recurring Deposits, Fixed Deposits, Rate of Return between banks.
Can share data to your friends via Email & Lot more...
- Supports both positive and negative compounding. Useful for both profit and loss scenarios
- Calculates compound interest for lump sum deposit, regular deposit and both
- Make additions/deductions - Daily, Weekly, Fortnightly, Monthly, Bi-Monthly, Quarterly, Thrice-Yearly, Half-Yearly or Yearly
- Positive(+) or negative(-) Interest Rate helps in calculating profit and loss scenarios
- Compounding options - Daily, Weekly, Fortnightly, Monthly, Bi-Monthly, Quarterly, Thrice-Yearly, Half-Yearly, Yearly or No-Compounding
- Displays the maturity amount, total amount deposited and total interest earned
- Yearly and Monthly reports in a tabular form showing how your investments are growing
- E-mail both yearly and monthly reports in HTML format
- Visually intuitive graphs showing Returns Percentage and Growth Trend
- Contains in-built information on how this App works
- This App is generic and hence can be used by all the country people
- Runs on all versions of Android
- No Internet connection is required
Kindly consider this calculator as a guidance only. Investors are required to make their own assessment before investing.
The computation of maturity amount for RD is based on the formula in http://www.iba.org.in/formula.asp.
- Installing to SD card is supported
- english and hungarian languages
Kamatos kamat kalkulátor (Öngondoskodás kalkulátor)
- táblázatban es grafikonon is meg lehet nézni, hogy hány év után mennyi lesz a pénzünk
- SD kártyára is telepíthető
- magyar és angol nyelv
How much money do I have in the end if I invest 3000$ with an interest of 3%? The Interest Calculator saves you the search for formulas or the annoying mental arithmetics and gives you an idea what to expect at the end of an investment or credit. Simply enter the principal amount in the first box, enter the number of time periods (usually years), the money is invested or borrowed in the second field, then the interest rate as a percentage in the third field and the final amount will get calculated.
I can not guarantee that the computing of the interest runs without errors and calculates correct results. This app is intended to generate an estimate how much to expect before money is invested. I take no guarantee that these amounts are in fact reached at the end of the investment. If you are planing to invest large amounts please plan everything carefully with your financial advisor and not solely trust on this a small Android App.
Calculation:the monthly payment, the amount of interest paid, the total cost of credit, amortization schedule and a comparison of all these indices between different loans.
About all issues please report to project home page or to my E-mail address.
Open source software, http://code.google.com/p/android-simple-loan-calculator
★ Great functions that it does are:
- Calculate Loan EMI. (Personal Loan, Home Loan, Car Loan, Mortgage Loan, Business Loan, Doctor Loan)
- Calculate Recurring Deposit (RD) maturity value.
- Calculate Fixed Deposit (FD) Interest Calculator.
- Calculate Term Deposit (TDR/STDR) maturity value.
- Calculate Service Tax.
- Calculate TDS. (Based on Indian Tax System)
- Search for Real time IFSC code and MICR code.
- Search for Indian Bank Branches.
- Real time Currency Conversion.
- Percentage Calculations.
★ Amazing features it includes:
- Send calculations to your clients, friends, relatives using your favorite messenger.
- Low on memory.
- Can be installed on external storage (Memory card).
- Sleek, simple and Intuitive design.
- Supports version as low as 2.3 (Gingerbread).
★ Made for
- Loan Re-payer
★ Can be used as
- Loan EMI Calculator
- Interest Calculator
- Maturity Calculator
- Financial Calculator
- Loan Repayment Calculator
- TDS Calculator
- IFSC / MICR Search
- Bank Branch Search
- Percentage Calculator
- Simple and Effective Banker's Colleague
★ Can be used for following banks:-
- Allahabad Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Bank of Baroda (BOB)
- Bank of India (BOI)
- Bank of Maharashtra (BOM)
- Bhartiya Mahila Bank
- Canara Bank
- Central Bank of India (CBI)
- Corporation Bank
- Dena Bank
- IDBI Bank
- Indian Bank (IB)
- Indian Overseas Bank (IOB)
- Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC)
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- Punjab National Bank (PNB)
- State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur
- State Bank of Hyderabad
- State Bank of India (SBI)
- State Bank of Mysore
- State Bank of Patiala
- State Bank of Travancore
- Syndicate Bank
- UCO Bank
- Union Bank of India (UBI)
- United Bank of India
- Vijaya Bank
- Axis Bank
- City Union Bank
- Development Credit Bank
- Dhanlaxmi Bank
- Federal Bank
- Tamilnad Mercantile Bank
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Induslnd Bank
- Karur Vysya Bank
- YES Bank
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank
★ Download Now, It's FREE and FUN to have.
★ Care we took:
Bankers Calculator has been designed and developed with utmost care for almost every aspect. Nevertheless, we always welcome heartiest feedback and suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org. (Don't forget to say "Hello").
★ Aside note:
We are not associated with any of the bank in any way. Above banks are listed only for ASO purpose, nor it is limited to above listed banks only. We care for you and your satisfaction is of utmost important to us. If you have any difficulties with app, don't hesitate to provide your feedback at email@example.com, we will be happy assisting you.
In just few easy steps you can calculate interest debt for selected time frame and then send e-mail report.
For calculation is used simple interest formula.
- increased maximal amount
- info screen
- enchanced UI
- amount is decimal number now
- while hiding keyboard number in edit box is saved
- bugfix for crash during startup
If you still getting crash on start please uninstall and install again. Thx all for reporting bugs, we try to correct them as soon as possible.
Visit us on http://www.virtualni-atelier.hr/
Key words: calculator, interest, rate, debt, calculation, loan, finance, quick, simple, calc,
* simple percentage calculator (5 percent of 40 is 2)
* percentage increase/decrease (5 percent decrease from 40 is 38)
* tip calculator
* discount calculator
* convert fractions to percentages (5 / 20 is the same as 25 percent)
* markup calculator
* profit margin calculator
* Sales tax
* a powerful trader's calculator (VAT or sales tax, net cost, gross cost, markup/profit margin, my net price, my gross price and profit all in one calculator)
* compound interest
* loan payment
* cumulative growth
* Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR)
* doubling time (rule of 72)
Percentage Calculator's strongest feature is that any value can either be a source or result of a calculation - just enter the values you know and it will tell you the remaining ones!
Percentage Calculator is useful in many real-life situations:
* school (mathematics, statistics, algebra)
* business and finance (markup, profit margin, profit, loan payments, cumulative growth, inflation, doubling time, investment return rate, loan interest rate, company profits changes). Sales people love the markup and profit calculator!
* shopping (discounts, comparison of two products that differ in quantity)
* cooking (ingredients are often shown in percentages)
* health (body mass index, fat percentage in food)
Features of this app:
- Calculate monthly payment depends on loan amount.
- Calculate loan amount depends on necessary monthly payment.
- The possibility of calculating repayment schedule, with the option of calculating interest: daily or monthly.
- The possibility of reflecting on the schedule early redemption amounts with the option of converting the further repayment schedule: decreasing the loan term or decreasing the monthly payment.
- The possibility of choosing any date of loan.
- The possibility of saving current calculations and loading previously saved.
- The possibility of changing language: Settings -> Language
Using this app you can track repayment of your personal or car loans, or mortgage.
* Initial balance is the balance that the investment starts with.
* Interest rate is the annual interest rate that the investment receives.
* Years is the number of years that the investment will exist.
* Annual addition is the additional amount that invested every year that the investment exists.
P.S. If you would like from us to develop something more on this application please give us an email. Also please make a click on any interesting advertisement because this is the way that we get paid.
The calculation of the interest (savings, deposits).
Please use a financial calculator ~
You can choose to calculate and isolation, compounded monthly.
Calculate the monthly savings deposit maturity amount expected to achieve the target amount or amounts.
The detailed calculation of maturity when the lump sum payment period of deposit.
Calculate the maturity payment when saving a certain amount each month for the target period.
You can use the deposit, a savings interest calculator.
Try and use a calculator ~