Are you playing with Foursquare or with Facebook places but it's too far to drive? Find this places on the map and add them to your favorites.
Rooted users can run Fake GPS without setting "Allow mock location" option. To do that you should move "com.lexa.fakegps.apk" from "/data/app" to "/system/app" (use root explorer for that), set permission to rw-r--r-- and reboot your handset. On Android 4.4 you should move apk to "/system/priv-app" folder
+++ IMPORTANT +++:
1. You should DISABLE "Use wireless networks" options in Location settings of your phone to avoid an issue with keeping faked location even AFTER STOPPING THE APP.
2. Always run FakeGPS BEFORE running other apps to be faked otherwise they will use the default GPS sensor instead of FakeGPS's
If you find any issue - please feel fre to contact me
Tags: fake, spoof, mock, GPS, geotag, location, latitude, mayor, checkin, gowalla
Convert coordinates to map position
Utility to find on a map using GPS coordinates.
GPS coordinates are introduced and seeks that position and displays it on a map.
Tags: coordinates, GPS, MAP, position, find, looking for, search, search gps position, search gps position map.
If you like this app, please like GPS Test on Facebook: -
GPS Test has five screens full of information: -
1) GPS signal (SNR) bar chart, showing the signal strength for each satellite, as well as the accuracy and status of the GPS.
2) Satellite positions in the sky (skyview), shown on a rotating compass.
3) Your current location on the earth shown as text and on a world map. The current position of the sun and the day/night transition curve is also shown.
4) Your current speed, heading and altitude shown as text.
5) The current time read from the GPS and the local time in your current timezone, as well as the sunrise and sunset times at your location.
Coordinate Grids supported by GPS Test:-
OSGB, UTM, MGRS, USNG, CH1903, Maidenhead.
Datums supported by GPS Test:-
WGS84, NAD83, NAD27, ED50, AGD66, AGD84, SAD69
If you like this app please look at ***GPS TEST PLUS***.
* Simple Navigation.
* Location Sharing (email, sms, twitter etc)
* Dials (Altimeter, Speedo and Compass)
* 7 segment LED font
* Dot Matrix font
* HUD mode
Works on Honeycomb O/S and large screen tablets.
GPS Test blog - http://gpstestapp.blogspot.com/
INTERNET permissions are only required for analytics and app wall in the AppBrain library. The app will work fine without a WiFi or data conection.
This software using map and search API of Google.
* Main features:
+ Positioning location shown on the map, share and save the position over time.
+ Search, suggest location, display the results and drawing paths on the map.
+ Voice search to location, support for multiple languages.
+ Search for restaurants, hospital, bus, banks , ATMs, ... near you.
+ Select any location on a map, search for nearby target location.
+ View details of locations include address, phone, website, ...
+ View the image of location, save or set as wallpaper images.
+ Import coordinates, encodes to specific location, display on map.
+ Take photo, add location, time and your think on the photo.
+ Save and share the photos with your friends or social network.
Make sure, you have properly set Google Voice Search language.
Voice Commands provides the most comfortable way to start navigation. You don't have to type destination on keyboard, just say the address.
Favorite addresses can be saved as shortcut commands. Then just click microphone button and say for example "home".
*** Premium features ***
- Save current location as shortcut
- Auto start listening
- Auto start GPS (can speed-up GPS fix)
- No ads
Title color lets you know if GPS coordinates are reliable... green is good and red is poor. That's it!
This would be a great app for camping, hiking, survival, navigation, and would be extremely handy in a zombie apocolypse. Enjoy and please let me know if you have any problems or ideas on how to improve the app!
NOTE: Remember to turn on GPS!!!
GPS Coordinates is a free app with no ads! We value your privacy so this app does not collect location data nor does it store any location data or history anywhere.
Please note that this app requires access to your fine location in order to use GPS. We do not collect or store your location data anywhere.
The application need not use internet..
You can see your latitude and longitude subsequently updated..
1.The phone has to be UNDER THE SKY or near a window to receive the location initially..
2.In case your device GPS isn't switched ON by the app at start-up , Enable it in 'Open GPS Settings' )
You can copy it/send via mail/sms to your friend to tell him your location...
Movable to SD CARD...
This is a simple application which lets you find your Latitude and Longitude and share them via SMS/e-mail.
You can also share them via social network apps installed in your device..
1.switches GPS on.
2.shows Latitude & Longitude in two horizontal scroll views.
3.copy both Latitude & Longitude to clipboard.
4.share coordinates via SMS or e-mail etc
5.share location on google maps via SMS or e-mail etc
This 'GPS Coordinates' application has no Maps and DO NOT use internet connection..
The user has to be UNDER THE SKY to receive the location initially..
--Find the address corresponding to GPS coordinates
--Latitude, longitude and address of any point on the map
(Ver. 1.0) Initial release.
(Ver 1.1) Enhance user interface. Add multi-language support.
(Ver 1.2) Fixed address not shown issue.
- Search for your location on the add place screen (Don't forget to put a number).
- Give it the name you want.
- Call the GPS navigator with 2 clicks !
- All suggestions are welcome.
• Accurate GPS coordinates
• Saves multiple GPS markers
• GPS tracking made easy
• Simple GPS maps
• Cool, feature-rich compass picture
• Instantly know your current GPS status and position
• It’s FREE!
Don’t know how to use a compass? This app makes using compasses easy with GPS markers. Simply create a GPS marker for any location. Then, look for the marker on the compass. As you change directions, the marker will indicate if you are heading to or going away from the desired location. Add markers while you’re hiking a trail, camping in the forest or gone fishing.
Lead the way with the best compass and GPS handheld solution for Android, download GPS Navigation Compass for FREE!
Please rate our app in the Google Play store.
We are operated by SplashPad Mobile, a top Android app developer. Your app experience is important to us. If you encounter any problems or issues, email firstname.lastname@example.org for a direct response.
Furthermore, this app displays your GPS coordinates. This is useful, for instance, if you get lost and need to tell the people looking for you exactly where you are, or when you want to report a crime to the police and let them know where it happened.
This version contains ads, for ads free version, see "GPS Offline Utility Premium"
+++ Remove free app first +++
+++ IMPORTANT +++:
1. You should DISABLE "Use wireless networks" options in Location settings of your phone to avoid an issue with keeping faked location even AFTER STOPPING AND UNINSTALLING THE APP.
2. Disabling real GPS sensor is not necessary
3. ROOTED users - please take a look at the FAQ to find instruction how to find apk file
4. For Android 4.4 you should move apk to /system/priv-app/ instead of /system/app/
Free app description:
Teleport your phone to any place in the world with two clicks! This app sets up fake GPS location so every other app in your phone belives you are there!
- History list with editable capacity
- Favorites list with unlimited capacity and edit/delete/reorder options
- Autostart on boot option (requires RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED permission)
- Can be used without MOCK_LOCATIONS enabled if moved to /system/app. See FAQ for details please
- Work with Ingress on most devices. ROOT access is a must because you should move apk to /system/app folder. I can't guarantee that it will work with your device so CHECK IT ASAP AFTER PURCHASING - you have only 15 MINUTES TO REFUND according with Google Play refund policy.
If you find any issue - please feel free to contact me
Tags: fake, spoof, mock, GPS, geotag, location, latitude, mayor, checkin, gowalla, ingress