• Convenient, easy appointment scheduling and rescheduling
• Receive appointment reminders
• View donation history to see how many lives you’ve helped save
• Get geo-targeted blood shortage alerts let you know if your blood type is needed in your area
• Take a selfie of your heroic donation and share with friends and family using one of a variety of filters
• Claim rewards from participating retailers for your donation efforts
• Track your blood via Blood Journey and get notified when your blood has reached a hospital (when available)
• Join or create a lifesaving team based around your favorite organization (school, business, sports team, etc.) or create your own, recruit others and view rankings on a national scoreboard
• Earn unique badges to proudly share your achievements via social media, text, or email whether you’re a first-timer or a gallon donor
• If your donation history doesn't appear or for account sign up/login help - call 855 210 1278
Copyright © 2014 The American National Red Cross
Siete amanti degli animali???
Con "VET MOBILE", hai un veterinario sempre in tasca!!!
Consulta patologie, analisi del sangue, valori di riferimento dei tuoi amatissimi animali (Cane) o (Gatto).
Aggiunte anche le sezioni: "Alimenti da evitare", "Sterilizzazioni" e "Vaccinazioni".
Scegli "Vet Mobile" e non te ne pentirai.
The user manual is a invaluable resource containing:
- a comprehensive list of all tests offered by the Rotunda Department of Clinical Laboratory Medicine
- a comprehensive list of all tests outsourced by the Rotunda Department of Clinical Laboratory Medicine
- Reference Ranges for all tests and profiles
- all test details including specimen requirements, TAT, special requirements etc
- Links to websites and direct phone numbers to outsourced laboratories
- General Information: opening times, on call service, Dept contact details etc
- A animated tube guide and order of draw
- Haemovigilance guidelines including massive transfusion protocols, anti_D policy etc
- Geo-locator and map esp useful for students or new staff
What's more you can share with your friends that you've done something amazing and given blood using our new share on Facebook option.
Want to get in touch?
*Unfortunately this app can’t be used by platelet donors or those taking part in the INTERVAL research study
**Please note that this app is for use by Donors who book appointments for sessions in England and North Wales.
The blood donation calculator computes the earliest possible date for the next donation, after entering the last blood donation dates.
The calculation rules are determined by the German Red Cross (Deutsches Rotes Kreuz).
How to use:
1. Select gender.
2. Add your last blood donation dates (for best results: men - last 6 dates, women - last 4 dates).
3. The next possible blood donation date will be calculated after each new input and appears in the in the first line of this application.
- HTC Desire
- HTC Desire HD
Our App provides information for new or existing patients and offers information about our complete range of services from immunisations, regular health checks for the whole family, through to coal board medicals.
The Mackay GP Superclinic Group App provides details for:
Guaranteed same day appointments
Shorter waiting times
After-hours and weekend services
Allied Health Services
Specialist consults and advice
Network of Occupational health services globally
Our standard consultation time is 10 minutes, but longer consultations can be booked, all directly from our App, when required.
International companies and travellers can also get medical assistance from our App!
The Mackay GP Superclinic Group App features:
- Direct Bookings of appointments from your phone
- Real time Doctor waiting times
- Online New Patient Registration Forms
- List of Clinics and Services
- What to do in an Emergency
- Direct access to doctors after hours – home visits
- Advice from doctors for travellers and after hours
Basically our idea is if a smart phone and internet can help us to share various photographs, videos and text immediately to our well wishers, friends, family members, then why can not we share Blood through this.
Yes you have read it right. We are planning to share blood to needy people. Basic idea behind this application is whenever we require a blood in any case of emergency within span of minutes you should be able to reach to multiple users mentioning that you in urgent need of blood.
We simply say Blood 4 India, contact us whenever required. With this simple mobile application with innovative idea, you can get in contact of multiple people at a same time when ever you are in need of Blood. There are people who are ready to help in case of emergency.
If you're a Basque Country's blood donor, with this application you can find the place where the donor bus is located. It allows you to search both by date and city and displays a map with its exact location.
It also includes a donation history and a form with user data, including the donors card number so it's always handy. It also keeps track of the time required to donate blood again and shows a notification when the user is ready to donate.