• Convenient, easy appointment scheduling and rescheduling
• Receive appointment reminders
• View donation history to see how many lives you’ve helped save
• Get geo-targeted blood shortage alerts let you know if your blood type is needed in your area
• Take a selfie of your heroic donation and share with friends and family using one of a variety of filters
• Claim rewards from participating retailers for your donation efforts
• Track your blood via Blood Journey and get notified when your blood has reached a hospital (when available)
• Join or create a lifesaving team based around your favorite organization (school, business, sports team, etc.) or create your own, recruit others and view rankings on a national scoreboard
• Earn unique badges to proudly share your achievements via social media, text, or email whether you’re a first-timer or a gallon donor
• If your donation history doesn't appear or for account sign up/login help - call 855 210 1278
Copyright © 2014 The American National Red Cross
If you're a Basque Country's blood donor, with this application you can find the place where the donor bus is located. It allows you to search both by date and city and displays a map with its exact location.
It also includes a donation history and a form with user data, including the donors card number so it's always handy. It also keeps track of the time required to donate blood again and shows a notification when the user is ready to donate.
What's more you can share with your friends that you've done something amazing and given blood using our new share on Facebook option.
Want to get in touch?
*Unfortunately this app can’t be used by platelet donors or those taking part in the INTERVAL research study
**Please note that this app is for use by Donors who book appointments for sessions in England and North Wales.
The blood donation calculator computes the earliest possible date for the next donation, after entering the last blood donation dates.
The calculation rules are determined by the German Red Cross (Deutsches Rotes Kreuz).
How to use:
1. Select gender.
2. Add your last blood donation dates (for best results: men - last 6 dates, women - last 4 dates).
3. The next possible blood donation date will be calculated after each new input and appears in the in the first line of this application.
- HTC Desire
- HTC Desire HD
Blood Donors Data bank of Kerala (Search based on Blood Group, District and Panchayat).
Send blood requests to MPulse users. All users will get notification about your blood request. Respond directly to the sender.
Share received blood requests to social medias.
Edit / change your personal data as a blood donor.
Details of Hospitals in Kerala and Manglore..
Hospitals' Rout Map.
Find Hospitals around your current location..
Search district wise blood banks in Kerala..
Ambulance numbers in each districts..
Tips for blood donors..
Other help line numbers..
Also, you can register your name as a blood donor..
Our aim is to make this app a wide network of Blood Donors in Kerala and a perfect health application.
Previously this application's name was Kerala Blood Bank / MPlus / M Plus
Die Blutspende-App ist der mobile Service und Begleiter für alle Blutspenderinnen und Blutspender in Deutschland.
Dies beinhaltet die Blutspende-App:
- Terminsuche für Blutspendetermine in Deutschland durch PLZ-, Ortseingabe oder GPS-Suche
inkl. Erinnerungsfunktion via E-Mail oder SMS
- Kalendereintrag von ausgewählten Blutspendeterminen
- Dauerhafte Terminerinnerung an gewünschte Terminorte
- Spende-Check zur Überprüfung der Spendetauglichkeit
- Info-Videos zur Blutspende
Eine wesentliche Innovation ist die Personalisierung der App.
Blutspender können nun die App mit ihren persönlichen Daten individualisieren und einrichten, um folgende Services zu nutzen:
Persönliche Terminerinnerungen via E-Mail oder SMS,
Verwaltung der persönlichen Spenderdaten,
Eintragung der erfolgten Blutspenden und Gesundheitswerte,
Postings von Nachrichten und Fotos über die App
und um mit anderen Spendern zu kommunizieren.
Bei Rückfragen ist auch hier die Hotline nur einen Klick entfernt und beantwortet Fragen gerne telefonisch.
The working of the app is both novel and simplistic. Once the user posts a request for blood on BloodConnect, the request is immediately forwarded to matching donors nearby. The donors are comprehensively decided in real-time by taking into account the distance between the hospital and the latest GPS location of the donors. A notification is then displayed on the potential donor’s mobile phone to which he can instantly respond. Once the request has been accepted, the requester is notified with the donor’s details and the contact details of both the donor and the recipient are shared with each other to facilitate coordination. This entire process has been designed to drastically reduce the response time for blood donation, something that can mean the difference between life and death in several cases.
Every request stays on-line for a week, beyond which the user can extend it for another week or delete it if the requirement has been fulfilled. Further, it is easy to view a complete list of all the donors in the user’s vicinity to request them directly for blood.
BloodConnect goes a notch further and enables you to attend blood donation events in your area as well. Registering for these events, be it as audience, participants or volunteers, is now just a click away. Simply access an event in the time slot of your preference and then use the navigation feature to reach the venue or call the organizers for further assistance.
BloodConnect is an app that provides you with complete peace of mind for the most crucial resource on the planet. The people who share your dream of a world without blood shortage, are now just the touch of a button away.
App developed by - App Toasters
Hashit Syal & Nakul Kelkar
Now, not only can administrators manage their data as they see fit, they can update and publish it whenever they want.
Our fully functional and secure web portal is now available for protocol management, and the release of this version of the MicroGuide App is the first in a line of self-maintained specialist content management systems directly linked to mobile technology produced by Horizon Strategic Partners.
Each organisation that subscribes to the service can currently manage up to two antimicrobial guides simultaneously;
Do you know what drug covers which bug? What antibiotic resistance is a problem in your locality? Are you competent at prescribing nephrotoxic drugs like gentamicin and vancomycin?
Many newly-qualified doctors and pharmacists find it challenging to know which bacteria are associated with different clinical infections and what antibiotic regimen will provide adequate cover.
The MicroGuide App provides a concise authoritative guide to the treatment of common infections and safe prescribing of antibiotics on a Trust by Trust basis.
Infections covered include:
- Septic shock and severe sepsis
- Meningitis and shunt infection
- Pneumonia (community and hospital)
- COPD exacerbation
- Urinary tract infection and pyelonephritis (including ESBL organisms)
- Cholecystitis and cholangitis
- Cellulitis and wound infection (including bite wounds)
- Necrotising fasciitis
- Septic arthritis
- Line infection
- Febrile neutropenia
Gentamicin and vancomycin dosing
MicroGuide App incorporates these great tools:
- a creatinine clearance calculator
- vancomycin dosing table by creatinine clearance
- gentamicin dosing interval calculator (just enter the serum level and the time)
The MicroGuide App also provides invaluable expert advice on specific topics including:
- MRSA carriage and decolonisation
- Clostridium difficile antibiotic risk factors
- Principles of safe and effective antibiotic prescribing
- Penicillin allergy and anaphylaxis
- IV to oral switch criteria and switch choices
A new section on the recognition and early management of severe sepsis and septic shock includes ‘The Sepsis Six’ – six life-saving interventions that can be performed by the junior doctor within the first hour after the onset of severe sepsis.
This module is based upon the successful pocket guide to first-line empirical antibiotic therapy for specific childhood infections, developed at University Hospital Southampton in 2010/11 by specialists in paediatric infectious diseases, microbiology and pharmacy.
Treatment recommendations are provided for common childhood infections in addition to a number of paediatric sub-specialities including gastroenterology, cystic fibrosis, oncology and ophthalmology.