blood sugar can be a very dangerous disease.
It is a disease that is usually referred to as a silent killer, as its patient rarely show any signs and symptoms related to disease.
Yet, the damage is getting severe inside.
As of now, there's no cure for diabetes just yet.
Diabetic people are advised to watch their diet and maintain an ideal weight so they can manage their disease better.
Here are good diet suggestions so patients suffering from blood sugar may stay healthy despite their condition:
- High Blood Sugar Levels
– High Blood Sugar Levels Can Slowly Take Your Life
- Helps to calculate the average blood sugar level.
- carbs (Food)
- Medication (insulin dosages)
- Helps to calculate the amount of sugar you have intake per day.
- 5 Natural Ways to Lower Blood Sugar Levels
- What Are the Normal Blood Glucose Levels You Have in Your Body?
- Blood pressure
- helps to convert blood sugar level from mg/dl to mmol/l.