Blood United is a platform that aims at bringing voluntary blood donors closer to those who need their help. Here's what you can do with it.
- Create a blood donation request for yourself or for someone you know in need.
- Find blood donors in your required location.
- Register as a donor and donate to help someone in your location who needs blood.
How can you go about it?
- Register on Blood United
- Create your Blood United profile
- Looking for a donor? Create a donation request.
- Want to donate? Just accept a donation request
How does it work?
Once a request is placed, we run algorithms to determine all the relevant people to notify about your donation request. Once this is done, all relevant persons in your chosen locality will see the request you made.
If you accept a request and consent to donate blood, your details (Name, Phone number & E-mail) as registered with Blood United will be provided to the person who placed the request. This is solely intended for the purpose of easier communication and coordination once a donation match has been made via the Blood United Network.
Please note: Under no circumstances will your gender and Date of Birth be revealed to anyone.
- Looking to donate? Just accept any of the blood donation requests near where you are.
- Create a simple blood donation request. We broadcast it and show you all willing donors in your required location.
- You can flag a donation request as an emergency if the patient needs blood within 24 hrs.
- Ease of navigation to the hospital concerned via Maps.
- Locate people you know when you create your donation request. Blood United lets you connect with people on your contact list who also have the app.
Blood United is an initiative by Flying Cursor Interactive Pvt Ltd. At present, Blood United is launched in the Beta Phase, and will be enhanced in the future.
Copyright © 2016 Blood United