Breaking news on world finance, business, stock market and investments. Access award-winning journalism to help you understand the economics and financial news that’s shaping tomorrow, today.
Before you change the world. Bloomberg.
Customize the app to monitor the stock market and your investment portfolio. Stay up-to-date on trending topics like the US economy, oil prices, Dow Jones, NASDAQ and more.
Bloomberg delivers critical business news for modern business leaders and financial professionals. Whether you need to monitor your stock portfolio, or understand the latest world news, Bloomberg provides data-driven insights and analysis, whenever and wherever you need it.
- News: Browse featured and trending stories in Business, Markets, Industries, Technology, Politics, Foreign Affairs, Personal Finance, Opinion and more from our 120+ global newsrooms.
- Market Data: Get the latest financial data to enable fundamental analysis, including stock prices, equity indexes, futures, bonds, commodities & foreign currencies.
- Alerts: Receive push notification alerts on the latest briefings on the financial economy and the biggest business headlines.
- Watchlist: Easily track your portfolio’s performance by adding stocks, mutual funds, ETFs or currencies to your personal Watchlist, and get the latest news related to your investments.
- Video & Audio: Stream Bloomberg TV and Bloomberg Radio live to get insights from the smartest names in Global Finance, Business, Economics & Investing, plus discover our catalog of podcasts.
- Offline Reading: Download the latest issue of Businessweek to read offline, wherever you are.
A subscription to the Bloomberg app gets you unlimited access to all Bloomberg content within the app and on the website (after linking your account).
Start with a special 3 month introductory offer (monthly subscription regularly $34.99/month).
Your payment will be charged to your Google Play Account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You may manage your subscription and auto-renew may be turned off by going to Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Visit us at: