In this version of the app Alice can help put your mind at rest over concerns related to Women’s Sexual Health, including advice on the following topics:
- Birth control (contraception)
- Bleeding between Menstrual Periods
- Breast Lumps
- Headache in Pregnancy
- Heavy Menstrual Periods
- Missed or Irregular Menstrual Periods
- Painful Menstrual Cramps
- Vaginal Discharge, Itching or Irritation
- Vaginal Pain or Discomfort
- Vaginal Sores and Lumps
How it works:
There are two ways you can interact with Alice. You can use the touchscreen to select options or you can press the microphone and talk to her, just like Siri. She will ask you a series of questions to establish a prognosis, with one of three possible recommendations:
1) This is an emergency and you should go straight to the ER. Alice will provide information on the nearest Emergency Room
2) This is something which does require a doctor’s attention, perhaps you need a prescription or further tests are required. There is an option to call a doctor directly from the app if this is required
3) There is no need to seek formal medical attention, depending on the condition Alice may provide further information on what treatment could help
This APP is your personal trainer, physiotherapist, coach giving you certainty that you can be in control and take charge of your sexual and urinary functions..It is completely private. She will remind you up to 3 times a day. She will put you through a complete PC Workout. She does not allow you to forget, and she will motivate you. Every woman needs Kegel Girl. Ask yourself, are you really getting a complete PC workout doing them anywhere, anytime, anyplace? Do you get distracted? Do you forget? Give yourself a Kegel Girl gift You will have the Kegel habit and use it for the rest of your life. Bladder control, we guarantee it.
Benefits of Kegel exercises for Women
Kegel excercises make the vagina toned & tighter, prevent urinary incontinence and increases sexual pleasure while providing more intense orgasms.
Benefits of Kegel exercise for Men
Kegel excercises builds a more durable penis and longer-lasting erections and improves erectile organ blood flow increasing the angle of erection Kegel exercises can help you take control of your leaky bladder and builds a healthier prostate.
The Kegel will increase management of ejaculation that results in larger sexual stamina, stronger orgasms and additional intense ejaculations.
Why buy this app
Kegel coach will provide you guidance to do kegel exercises correctly. Fully offline, no advertising, no push notifications or referrals to other sites, and it will not use any of your personal information.
This is the only app you need when it comes to Gynaecological Cancer.
Do you want to get the latest updates, news, information, videos, photos, events and amazing deals about Gynaecological Cancer? Then download this app now!
Starting from the outside, the key elements in the female reproductive system are the vulva (or outer lips), the vagina (or birth canal), the cervix (a doughnut-shaped structure that is at the entrance to the uterus), the uterus, or womb (inside which a baby grows before birth), the fallopian tubes (along which fertilised eggs travel to the uterus) and the ovaries (where the eggs and various hormones are made). Not all of these organs and tissues are equally liable to cancer. For example, cancer attacks the fallopian tubes rarely; the vulva and vagina, more often; and the ovaries, the walls of the uterus (the endometricum) and the cervix most frequently. Each type of cancer requires specific diagnosis and treatment. Uterine cancer accounts for about four percent of all cancers in women; cervical cancer, for about three percent. Thanks to increased public awareness, early detection the death rate for cervical and uterine cancer has declined in recent decades.
Discover more about Gynaecological Cancer! Download this app and get these amazing features!
- A non- stop, daily stream of latest news.
- Like and comment on articles, images, audio and videos.
- The latest products!
- Read the latest articles and comments.
- Know the latest update
- Be one of the firsts to get the best deals.
- Share news, photos, events, and other news through Twitter, Facebook and e-mail.
* All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners.
Discover and download this Gynaecological Cancer app now!
تعرفى على الخطوات الصحيحة لتطبيق التمرين فى هذا التطبيق
حمل التطبيق واستمتع بجميع الموضوعات والصور المجانية الموجودة بالتطبيق
ليس هذا فحسب بل ويمكنك تحميل الصور والموضوعات على جوالك ومشاركة الموضوعات او الصور الموجودة بالتطبيق مع اصدقائك عبر الواتس اب، البى بى ام، الرسائل القصيرة، الفيس بوك، تويتر وغيرها
كما يمكنك التعليق الاستفسار عن ما ترغب به فى اسهل واسرع خطوات ممكنة
لا تنس تقييم التطبيق اذا اعجبك وسننتظر مشاركتكم لتحسين التطبيقات لكم :)
Keuntungan senam kegel bagi wanita adalah, otot-otot sekitar vagina dan panggul akan terlatih, sehingga vagina lebih peka dan lebih mudah menerima rangsangan. Bagi wanita yang baru saja melahirkan, senam ini juga dapat membantu organ intim kembali ke bentuk semula secara lebih cepat.
Existen varias maneras de realizar los ejercicios de Kegel, pero todos se basan en contraer y relajar el músculo pubococcígeo o PC (también conocido como músculo del suelo pélvico) en repetidas ocasiones, con el objetivo de incrementar su fuerza y resistencia, y así prevenir o evitar la incontinencia urinaria y otros problemas relacionados. Si este músculo está fuerte, se convierte entonces en el mayor transmisor de energía.
* Los ejercicios Kegel nos ayudan a fortalecer los músculos que por muchos factores pueden estar debilitados tales como el embarazo, el parto, cirugía, envejecimiento y el sobrepeso. Las causas habituales son las siguientes:
* El Embarazo y el parto por el paso del bebé a través de la vagina
* El posparto ya que a veces se fuerzan los músculos abdominales demasiado pronto.
* La realización de deportes que conllevan saltos.
* Los cambios hormonales que se producen tras la menopausia, ya que provocan pérdidas de flexibilidad y atrofia e hipotonía.
* La herencia, ya que dos de cada diez mujeres tienen debilidad innata en los músculos del suelo pélvico.
* Hábitos cotidianos como retener la orina o vestir prendas muy ajustadas.
* Obesidad, estreñimiento, tos crónica, estrés, etc.
Do you know how to get rid of Bacterial Vaginosis? Having bacterial vaginosis is a cause of concern and it can become a nagging issue and a cause of discomfort, especially if the bacteria get a chance to multiply in the vaginal section
If you would like to know how to get rid of recurrent bacterial vaginosis, then natural treatments are certainly the best option. Conventional treatments, whilst giving some symptomatic relief, do not eliminate the root cause and this is what leads to the cycle of repeated attacks. Very often, this can go on for years and as well as the obvious embarrassment from the fishy vaginal odor, there are the long term implications of pelvic inflammatory disease and even the possibility of infertility to consider.
A doctor is very likely too prescribe antibiotics for recurrent bacterial vaginosis. Now although this might initially seem like a good option, knowing the way in which this medication works may make you understand why they are rarely the best option."Antibiotic" means "anti-life" and they work by killing off bacteria within the vagina. Now as BV is caused by an overgrowth of harmful bacteria, this initially seems like a good option as within three days, most women will begin to see an improvement. However, within the vagina there are two types of bacteria, both good and bad, and antibiotics cannot distinguish between the two and wipe out the whole lot.
This means that when you stop taking antibiotics and bacteria begins to naturally repopulate the vagina, the beneficial bacteria cannot multiply as quickly as the harmful bacteria and the whole cycle can start again. This is the reason why around 70% of women who take antibiotics will go on to have a recurrence within a couple of months and this leads many women to try to discover how to get rid of recurrent bacterial vaginosis naturally, as they realize that antibiotics just do not seem to be doing any good in the long term.
The usual symptoms of recurrent bacterial vaginosis include a fishy smelling discharge which is watery and gray or white in color, and an intolerable itching and burning sensation affecting the delicate tissues of the vagina.
Fortunately there are some natural treatments you can try which should help.* For fast relief from the discomfort, wrap an ice pack in a damp towel and place it on the vaginal area* Add three of cups of cider vinegar to a shallow bath .
* Dip a tampon in probiotic yogurt and leave in place for an hour or two. This is rich in beneficial bacteria and will kick-start production of your body's depleted supply
* Wear cotton panties-synthetic fabrics trap in warmth and moisture, creating the perfect conditions for bacterial growth
* Wash the area only twice a day and do not use perfumed soap-any more can deplete the area of its natural lubricants and cause further irritationTreating recurrent bacterial vaginosis naturally can be the best way to get rid of the condition permanently. By focusing on eliminating the root cause, you can ensure that the condition does not keep returning. Unlike antibiotics and expensive over the counter remedies, rather than just concentrating on killing off the bacteria and just dealing with the symptoms, they work by generally strengthening the immune system and enhancing the levels of beneficial bacteria meaning that, put simply, bacterial vaginosis simply cannot thrive.
If you would like to see excellent, tried and tested methods to eliminate recurrent bacterial vaginosis for good, please visit my website, Natural Home Remedies For Bacterial Vaginosis. Here you will find completely guaranteed treatments which will show you how to get rid of BV for good.
If you have medical worries or symptoms she will put your mind at rest and could save you an unnecessary visit to a physician. It's like having a physician in your pocket!
Free this month only, download it now!!
Best of all it's voice activated, just like Siri, so you can get a diagnosis from the virtual nurse just as you would from a real doctor! You can think of the Virtual Nurse as Siri for Health: she is your first stop for any health related concerns you have. The Virtual Nurse will talk to you, like Siri, and ask you questions about your symptoms to diagnose:
1. If your symptoms are normal
2. If you need to see a medical doctor or physician
3. If this is an emergency situation requiring urgent medical care
She will help you find a doctor or emergency room if the diagnosis requires. Topics included in the Symptom Checker developed by Harvard University cover 98% of the reasons you might need to see a doctor or diagnose and emergency, such as:
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Treatment
- Allergic Rhinitis
- Stress / Anxiety
- Birth Control
- Blacking Out or Fainting
- Bleeding After Menopause
- Bleeding Between Periods
- Blood in the Urine in Men
- Blood in the Urine in Women
- Breast Lumps
- Chest Pain
- Pink or Red Eye
- Constipation in Adults
- Constipation in Children
- Constipation in Infants
- Coughs, Colds & flu
- Diaper Rash
- Diarrhea in Children
- Diarrhea in Infants
- Muscle Weakness
- Dry Eyes & Mouth
- Dry Mouth & Excessive Thirst
- Eye Discharge
- Memory Loss
- Frequent Urination
- Hair Loss
- Head Injury
- Heart Palpitations
- Heavy Menstrual Periods
- Helping Dry Skin
- Hot Flashes
- Insomnia During Pregnancy
- Intestinal Gas Guide
- Irritable Child
- Itching Without Rash
- Leg Swelling (Edema) during Pregnancy
- Leg Swelling (Edema), New Onset
- Lightheaded with Standing
- Loss of Control of Urine
- Back Pain
- Missed or Irregular Periods
- Nail Problems
- Nausea & Vomiting
- Nausea & Vomiting in Pregnancy
- Never Started Menstrual Periods
- Numbness or Tingling
- Nutrition Assessment for Infants & Toddlers
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee
- Painful Period Cramps
- Painful or Frequent Urination in Men
- Penis Pain, Sores, Discharge or Lumps
- Persistent Cough
- Knee Swelling
- Positive ANA
- Positive Rheumatoid Factor
- Problems With Vision
- Rash in Children
- Rash in Newborns
- Rectal Bleeding
- Rectal Itching
- Recurring Abdominal Pain
- Risk of Iron Deficiency in Children
- Sexual Problems
- Shortness of Breath in Adults
- Shortness of Breath in Infants & Children
- Shortness of Breath In Pregnancy
- Sore / Strep Throat
- Sore / Strep Throat in Children
- Hearing Loss
- Swollen Glands
- Excessive Hair
- Jaw, Gum, or Tooth Pain
- Treating the Common Cold
- Treatment of Chronic Constipation
- Treatment of Impotence
- Treatment of Warts
- Understanding PSA
- Weight Gain or loss
- Vaginal Discharge, Itching or Irritation
- Vaginal Pain or Discomfort
- Vaginal Sores & Lumps
- Vomiting or Nausea
The virtual nurse is different from other apps like iTriage or WebMD because it gives you information about your health which is directed towards the specific action you need to take to stay healthy, such as see your primary care physician. Unlike iTriage and WebMD it's voice activated, like Siri, and is focused on helping you take steps to getting healthy.
Tags: Symptoms, emergency, checker, Harvard, Siri, iTriage, WebMD, Medscape, diagnose, disease, sick, ill, flu, headache, medicine, first aid, pharmacy, pharmacist, physician, pills, information, premium, conditions, care, medical, urgent
© Harvard University