This app gives you all the help you can get. Question and answer app for programmers. This is basically answers yahoo but for programming.
PLEASE RATE THIS APP!
"Brings you together with people who are like minded"
You need help with programming? Stack overflow is the place.
I do not take credit for Stack Overflow inc.
Outlook is a free email app that helps you get more done from anywhere with one unified view of your email, calendar, contacts, and attachments. Outlook automatically surfaces your most important messages – across all your email accounts. Swipe to quickly delete, archive, or schedule messages you want to handle later. Easily view your calendar, share available times, and schedule meetings. And attach files from your email, OneDrive, or Dropbox with just a few taps.
Outlook works with Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Outlook.com (including Hotmail, MSN), Gmail, Yahoo Mail, and iCloud.
Why use Outlook?
Manage your inbox
• Outlook automatically triages your inbox for you, surfacing your most important email. Less relevant email is placed in your “Other” inbox.
• Swipe to quickly delete, archive, or schedule messages.
• Schedule emails and they will return to your inbox at a later time.
Your calendar built-in
• Switching between your email and calendar apps is a thing of the past. Outlook includes your calendar and notifies you with appointment reminders.
• Find available meeting times and share them in email or schedule a meeting.
Attachments made easy
• View and attach any file from your email, OneDrive, Dropbox, and other accounts with just a few taps.
• Send large files even if you haven’t downloaded them to your phone.
Find anything fast
• Filter your inbox to only show messages that are unread, flagged, or have attachments, with a single tap.
• Quickly find the right messages, people and files by typing just a few letters.
• Outlook shows people you communicate with most often, and lets you conveniently drill down to see all related emails, meetings and files.
Feedback or questions?
• We want your feedback to make Outlook better! Please share your comments within the app by going to Settings>Help>Contact Support. We read all feedback.
• See the answers to frequently asked questions by going to Settings>Help>FAQs.
Try our other Microsoft apps for Android tablets: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, OneDrive, and Skype.
Browse the list of previous APODs, read their descriptions, and set them as wallpaper!
Each day's image can be automatically downloaded and set as your homescreen wallpaper automatically so you can enjoy a beautiful new space background every day. Compatible with all launchers.
Includes a stack widget so you can flip though the past 10 images, and a title widget showing the name of the last image.
Also includes a "daydream" or screensaver which can activate when your device is docked or charging. Enjoy seeing astronomy images cycle with some cool "Ken Burns"-style effects.
Read interesting facts about pictures of the universe and expand your horizons.
Lets you have an ever changing background without the battery drain of live wallpapers.
Check out my other apps at http://sam-oakley.co.uk.
Please post any comments, suggestions or problems in the Google Group, available at https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/astronomy-picture-of-the-day-for-android
Uses your phone's location to find the top Flickr photo in your area and sets it as your background.
Change distance between updates if you travel a lot (or not much!).
1.0.6: Fix for OutOfMemory errors
1.0.7: Bug fixes
Customisable so you can choose location accuracy vs battery life. On power saving settings will hardly drain battery! Will update based on time and distance travelled.
Uses Google Maps directions to get a time estimate.
Multple widgets coming in future update.