-Google Cloud Print Integration
-Home Screen Widgets (for quickly adding speech notes and voice search of notes)
-Customize Category Sharing: You can change the separator text between notes, and you have the option to show numbers in front of each note.
If you're upgrading from the free version and already have notes, you can easily import them by creating a backup and then restoring it with ListNote Pro. Your backups will automatically be visible by ListNote Pro, no moving files necessary.
Blues Notes supports Smart Links.
- Select a phone number and you can immediately dial the number.
- Select a URL (i.e. http://www.yahoo.com) and you will immediately launch your browser.
- Select an Address and you will immediately select from your preferred Maps client to view the address in that map.
Blues Notes is a themed application. Select a note on the welcome screen to play a blues riff.
Combine the Blues Notes android app with the Blues Notes Mac or Windows desktop app or Blues Notes web app for an unbeatable combination!
The Mac and Windows desktop versions of Blues Notes are available at http://www.cruzerbia.com/bluesnotes.
For unlimited notes, purchase Blues Notes Pro
It is flexible,very easy to use and adjustable to your own unique needs..Can be used to store/save all kind of notes needed in everyday file, all in one application!
Diary,memo writing,email,message,shopping list,todo list, payment list, due list and all kinds of useful notes can be organized in a way that works!
All Notes are categorized and searched by using hashtags! (Words which start with a "#") , for example a hashtag is #twitter or #Notes
While we type in our notes,anywhere we want in its body, we type its tags to categorize it. Multiple tags can be used in the same note
Serviced my #car, i paid 100$, they told me soon i have to change my tires..
#service #todo #20130819
The above note, is tagged with #car, #service,#todo, #20130819 and can be searched throughout all notes by using those hashtags.
When we want to see notes relating with car, we use #car to find them.
If we want more specific search, like when did we service our car, we use both tags (#car #service)
If we search for #todo, then the message will appear again!
Changing Password :
Open preferences,type in the password the word "pass" (without the quotes) , then press blue tick.
After, type new pass, press blue tick,type again the same pass and press the blue tick.
When you open the application again, the app, the new password should be set !:)
-Organize notes by multiple hashtags
-Maximum 100 different hashtags in each note
-Black & White Theme
-Two Design Interfaces
-Relative Notes (When user reads a note, by pressing the LINK button, all similar notes appear!)
-GroupTags (combining many tags into one grouptag)
-AND/OR operator in searching through hashtags
-ASC/DEC (Sort Notes by Ascending or Descending Order Creation Date)
-ASC/DEC (Sort Notes by Title Alphabetical order)
-Accurate/Not Accurate Search
-Spinner to select HashTags from..
-#lock HashTag (Locks the note,needs password to open)
-#alert HashTag (Displays the note, when application opens)
-#R130829 HashTag (Displays the note,when application opens IF date is 29/08/13
-#R130829-XX HashTag (Note will appear on notelist when application opens ,XX days before 29/08/13 and every day until 29/08/13)
-#R130829+XX HashTag (Note will appear on notelist when application opens,every day starting from 29/08/13, for XX further days!
-Rmon HashTag (Note will appear on notelist only in Mondays) (other are mon tue wed..etc)
-Rsep HashTag (Note will appear on notelist only during Semtember) (other are feb,mar,apr,jun etc..)
-Auto#Date (Adds automatically date hashtag when note is created or modified
-Save Database (Save Database to external Card, backup)
-Load Database (Load Database from the external Card)
-New Database (Starts a new clean database)
-Change Master Password (Default is "pass")
-Export from #Notes to Text Files
-Import from text files to #Notes
- #lock (Locks the note,needs password to open)
- #alert HashTag (Displays the note, when application open)
- #R(date) (example #R290813)
- #R(date)-XX (example #R130830-02)
- #R(date)+XX (example #R130830+02)
-#R(day) (example #Rwed)
-#R(month) (example #Raug)
-#(grouptag) (example #(family) (warning it needs parenthesis!)
Export/Import your data for backups and/or transfer to other devices.
To help organize, change Notebook color to Blue, Red, Yellow, Green, Orange, White, or Black.
In addition to notebook colors, enhance organization by sorting your notebooks by Create Date (newest to oldest), Notebook Name (alphabetical), Last Opened(most recently opened to oldest), or group the notebooks by their color.
Long Press notebook for quick access to edit labels, notebook color, or to deleted the selected notebook. Touch notebook, add notes, touch color coded tab to change notebook tab. Click on the left and right arrows to navigate/add new pages to the tab. Tabs are color coded and allow you to add text to label them. Notes save automatically. Option to email or text notebook contents also. Ability to select individual tabs to email/text.
Click on Highlighter to toggle highlighting of text on and off.
Long Press on Notebook Tabs for more options to edit tab default settings, and Delete current page.
Ability to change default page font. Choose between 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, and 22 font size. Save default font size for each notebook tab.
Ability to change default page and tab label font style. Choose between the Default Android text and Segoe Script. Save defaults for each tab.
Ability to move app from phone to SD card from device settings.
Great app to satisfy your notepad and notebook needs. This note organizer is a simple and effective way to keep track of your notes.
- Dock to the side & resize
- All stickies are auto-saved
- Multiple colors for stickies.
- Tablet friendly.
- Easily share your stickies to Facebook, Twitter
- Smooth fun animations & colors
- Save the state of the stickies
- Simple & Clean look
Keywords : Kitkat Notes, ColorNote Notepad, SmartNotes, notebook, notepad, notes, Shopping List, Todo list, Todo, To do List, To do, 2do, To-do, Shopping, list maker, Calendar, Task, Memo, text editor, Sticky Note, Post It, notes, notepad, memo pad, memo widget, sticky, editor, getting things done, GTD, journal, awesome, supports colordict
More from developer
All of this in a beautiful design.
Check related projects:
- http://latinphras.es - minimalist website to get random Latin phrase
- https://twitter.com/latinphr - tweeting random Latin phrases
- https://facebook.com/latinphrases - posting random phrases on wall
- mark favourite phrases for easy recall
- jump between phrases according to first letter
- search in Latin phrases and English translations
- share beloved phrases or export to another apps
Love this app thank for making it
Download this. Very helpful I love it.
It has all the latin phrases i could possibly think of
Really awesome! I love zooming animation when switching between screens
Really enjoy this app and I find myself using it a lot
- custom fields names
- bug fixes
How it works:
1. Scan barcodes from your phone.
2. Scans are immediately synced and appended to your inventory automatically.
Acces your data at http://barcodery.com.
- no troubles while synchronising scans, everything is done automatically.
- access your inventory everywhere from web browser.
- you don't need to care about your data, we backup our database every day.
- scans are synced immediately after scanning
- IN/OUT transactions
- internal barcode format support
- multidevice support
- export your data as XLS, CSV or PDF.
Sign up for 30-day trial at http://barcodery.com.
Your time is limited
That's why Note Room was designed for writing quick notes.
Note Room has only features that you need.
Bring order to complexity
Simplicity is a consequence of simplicity. Use colors for categorising your notes.
Let's do it
It feels easy to note everything.
Tip: Swipe with a finger on a note and additional menu opens. Tap the star icon to mark note with specific color to make it easily recognizable.
- import/export notes
- color themes
- mark notes by color
If you have suggestions how to improve Note Room, we'd love to hear them. Feel free to write us: email@example.com
Take a photo, put some additional information, like where you bought that, how excited you are and how much did it cost. And post it!
Use Qeeb to browse another people's stuff. Find clothes, shoes, food, vintage and many other things. Get inspiration, ask people about their experience or how they bought it.
This is ALPHA version.
- Basic features like posting photos, commenting and liking posts, following users are functional.
- There is global feed where you can see what is popular right now. It's great when you're a newbie and you've got not much people to follow.
Now we are working on features that will make it great:
- There will be color filters like you know from Instagram to make photos look stunning.
- There will be implemented hashtags like you know them from Twitter.
- And the most interesting feature: there will be categories of products when you can browse things you are interested in. If you are about to buy a specific kind of camera, you can focus on photos of those cameras that interest you.
It's all about circles and the task is simple; connect the circles in right order. After each finished round new circle appears and everything gets more difficult and exciting.
What is the greatest round you can achieve?
- When you win: +2 coins. When you loose: -2 coins.
- Change coins for new themes in Shop!
- Challenge friends on Facebook or play with random player. But be prepared - it can be quite addictive.
- Join now and classic tic-tac-toe game turns fun like you have never experienced before.
- grid takes 3x3 spaces
- place more marks in a row of 3 than your opponent
- play with your friends on Facebook
- challenge random player and beat him! Like us
on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/BlowingNose/246597582134707