*New: Mobile monitor to remotely monitor call, msg and app installs on a phone, great for parental control. Check user's manual for details.
Download complete step-by-step guide at http://a0softus.com/documents/ExtremeCallBlockerUserManual.pdf
Watch ABC news reporting about Extreme Call Blocker here:
Try this App risk free. If it doesn't work on your phone and we can't fix it, we'll refund you, no time limit.
-- Password protected
-- Stealth mode: hide app icon from your app list, nobody can know the app is installed except you. To hide the app also from Play store download list, contact developer before download.
-- Backup/Restore to/from SD card or Dropbox cloud service, won't lose your numbers and messages when you uninstall and reinstall , or switch phones.
-- Option to automatically erase all blocked calls from your phone's call log, all blocking events are saved in the app's blocking history log, and can be emailed out from the phone.
-- Support four ways to block a call:
* Send to voice mail: no screen flash if number is also in your contact
* Answer-and-hang up: prevent the caller from leaving you any voice mail, no voice mail and no miss call notification.
* Mute the ring only: caller will hear the normal ring and then voice mail, you hear nothing.
* Block outgoing calls: Ideal if you give the phone to kids and don't want them to call numbers you don't them to call.
-- Six ways to block SMS (Text only message):
* Blocked and erased
* Blocked and saved in the blocking history log, can be viewed, edited and replied from the blocking history log.
* Blocked and hide in the private sms box, can be viewed, edited and replied only by you, from the private sms box.
* Auto reply only without blocking, use as an auto text responder.
* Block based on message content, with content filter
* Auto forward the message to another number.
-- Block MMS (messages with attachment, picture,music...):
* MMS erased before received.
* Auto reply only without blocking
-- Build-in private sms box:
* Hide private SMS messages, message will only be saved in private mail box, not anywhere else
* Password protected.
* LED only notification of new private message, pick your own LED color.
* Calls to/from private listed numbers will automatically be erased from phone's call log, and logged in the private sms box. No trace of calls on the phone from private numbers.
* Concealed entry to private sms box
* Remote clear: clear the mail box remotely in case your phone is lost or in unwanted hands
* Auto time out to close the mail box
* Shake phone to close the mail box , so nobody can sneak up on you
* Invisible new message widget only shows up when there is new private message.
* Mail box auto closed when phone screen turns off.
-- 4 ways to customize blocking :
* Black list: Add individual numbers to be blocked, each number can be blocked in different ways, support timers to block based on day, hour and minute. Also block UNKNOWN, PRIVATE or other restricted numbers, and option to block all numbers not in contact book. Use wildcard match to block an area code. Option to send auto text message reply to blocked calls and messages.
* Blocking profile: setup blocking profiles, in each profile setup sms blocking and call blocking options,then add as many numbers to the profile as you want, without the need to setup blocking for each number. Support wildcard matching of phone numbers, can easily block all numbers from an area code , or 800, 877, etc.
* Contact Groups Blocking: Add all numbers you want to block to a Google contact group,and block all numbers in the contact group at once, support blocking on calendar schedule.
* White list: setup no-blocking list for calls you don't want to miss.
We guaranteed 100 percent refund if you are not completely satisfy. Email us at idroidbot@gmail for a refund or comments.
Notice: Currently this version requires a GMail account login in order to use the email feature for sending audio file to ANY EMAIL account. In future releases we will support more login email accounts.
App Permissions: We take permission very seriously and want to convey to our customer why our App need certain permissions.
1. RECORD_AUDIO - This permission is to use the microphone for recording audio.
2. WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - This is needed to save the audio file to your internal or external sdcard.
3. INTERNET - For emailing recorded audio file.
4. ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION - Get current GPS location for giving details about when and where you start recording and email this information to you for your record.
Also check out our other advanced acoustics signal processing Apps:
1. Acoustics Filter: This app does audio amplification of low audible signal and noise cancellation in real-time.
2. ActivePinger: ActivePinger is an App that generates acoustic waveforms commonly used by sonar and displays the results in real-time
3. FastGram Pro: An advanced audio real-time analyzer engineering tool that displays FFT in 2D graph and Spectrogram
4. Waterfall Spectrum Analyzer: A fast real-time 3D spectrogram waterfall displaying different FFT spectrum in succession, which give the representation of how the spectrum changes frequency over time
5. iSpectral FFT Analyzer: iSpectral is a fast and accurate real-time FFT analyzer that displays spectral waveform from microphone audio.
6. iGram Spectral Analyzer: A spectrogram version of iSpectral.
With Remote Recorder, you RECORD the AUDIO REMOTELY.
It's a POWERFUL SURVEILLANCE tool.
Install this app. And leave your mobile anywhere.
Now when you want to record the conversations/talks that are going on around the place, just send a text message (sms) to your phone (from any phone), the app will automatically start recording the audio, and it'll mail it to you as well.
The app is totally stealthy & disguised. It's a widget named RR.
Formats for sending the sms -
AUDIO SD time
AUDIO SD emailid
AUDIO SD emailid time
AUDIO emailid time
time - in seconds. max - 3600 (1 hour)
emailid - the actual email id to which you want the audio recording to be sent to
SD - saves the audio on SD card as well.
The true power of mobile lies when you can manipulate your phone even without having direct access to it.
For any issues & suggestions, mail us at email@example.com
You can set a secret keyword which can silently take down your phone when you receive it in a text message.
These text messages won't trigger a notification and won't appear in your text messages history.
It doesn't matter from what number these texts come, and be warned: once it is in airplane mode, you won't be able to reach it remotely.
Very useful when you forget your phone somewhere and want to have some privacy until you get it back.
RECEIVE TEXT MESSAGES (SMS): is used to detect when the incoming takedown command is received. No data is stored or exported anywhere
MODIFY SYSTEM SETTINGS: This permission allows the app to enable airplane mode. No other setting is changed or read.
Do you have trouble switching your phone to silent for that special contact with whom you text message frequently? And in doing so, you miss important calls from your mom or your boss?
Disurbed by Text Messages or Calls while Sleepin?
Not any more!!! With Stealth Mode all your troubles are gone.
This is an amazing new application that adds a secret sound mode to your phone. You can choose which contacts you want to keep silent and which contacts on normal ringing mode. But that’s not all !!! You can also schedule all your week’s time slots, like your School Classes, Lectures, Sleepin Time or Even Meetings in office during which you want your phone to behave like you want.
2. Schedule Timings during which you want your phone to go Stealth Mode.
3. Select VIP contacts from your Phone Book or Enter Manually. You will always get their calls and messages in normal ringing mode or explicitly ringing mode (your choice/settings).
4. Select Special contacts who will always contact secretly with you (Girlfriend/Boyfriend Situation etc).
5. Options of applying Stealth Mode settings on calls and messages separately.
6. Set your stealth mode according to your requirements with complete control over rich features
7. Make your device automatically reply to contacts when you are busy in meetings or class
So make Your Life a lot Easier with Stealth Mode.
Usage is extremely simple:
1. Touch the very bottom of the screen and slowly swipe your finger up towards the middle of the screen.
2. When you get towards the middle, the wave appears!
3. Without raising your finger, swipe left or right to select the desired application.
4. To launch the app, simply raise your finger from the screen.
5. If you change your mind and don't want to launch anything, simply swipe the wave back to the bottom.
✓ The wave can contain any application or shortcut you can add to your home screen.
✓ The wave can contain a direct-access icon to the built-in app-drawer.
✓ The wave can contain dynamically updating recently-used apps.
✓ 'Recents Mode' will show you 12 recently used-apps
✓ Manual exclude list for recents.
✓ Create folders on the wave. Folders are fully controllable with swiping alone.
✓ Customizable wave colors and icon size
✓ The wave is accessible anytime, regardless of which application is currently running, using a simple gesture!
✓ Supports custom icons from ADW themes (More coming soon!).
✓ Use any picture/icon from your gallery/SD-card as icon.
✓ The wave responds to your finger movement. It changes its shape, icon size, and icon transparency.
✓ Can be enabled by swiping from the bottom, left side or right side of the screen (See the 'calibrate' screen)
✓ Fully independent, doesn't need to replace your home-screen app.
✓ Doesn't interfere with running applications.
✓ Small memory footprint.
✓ Fully customizable gesture-area with a single long-press and swipe!
✓ Doesn't affect battery-life!
✓ Tons of customization settings!
✓ Plugins infrastructure.
✓ App-drawer plugin with single-tap and long-press functionality.
✓ Controllable notification action.
✓ Localized to 9 languages:
English, Hebrew, Spanish, Serbian, Italian, French, Russian, German and Polish!
NOTE: Notification icon can be disabled in the settings screen.
App-drawer plugin features:
✓ Cool animations.
✓ Sort alphabetically.
✓ Sort by last-update-time.
✓ Sort in ascending/descending order.
✓ Unlike standard home-app, icons are kept in volatile cache and memory is freed when asked by Android.
✓ Long-press apps to show on market, and uninstall.
This is a very customizable app. PLEASE read the info in the Help screen, it contains lots of useful information.
NOTE: Permission to make phone calls is required for placing direct-call shortcuts on the wave.
(Call your loved-ones with a single swipe!)
Your input and comments are welcome at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We cannot respond to market comments, but your e-mail will be answered with 100% guarantee!
Tags: wavelauncher, gesture detection, mobile merit, app drawer, WebOS, Palm Pre, HP Pre
★★★★ Jelly bean user NOTICE ★★★★
Jelly beans does not seem to list all
paid a GOlauncher theme.
Is not the cause in this theme Golauncher.
If this occurs, please send email to me.
I'm going to explain how to solve.
Source of the Application and icons are linked.
So, Applies equally well to app drawer.
- 5 pastel color main,app drawer bg
- 2 dock bar
- 255 app icons (will be update)
- SD memory card support.
★★★ How to use ★★★
1. apply a theme : menu/themes/click installed/choice theme/press apply button.
2. main bg : menu/preferences/visual settings/wallpaper/Go wallpaper/choice one.
3. app drawer bg : menu/preferences/visual settings/app drawer backgrouds/go theme backgroud/choice one.
4. dockbar bg : menu/preferences/visual settings/dock backgrouds/go theme backgroud/choice one.
5. main icon arrangement : menu/preferences/application settings/grid size.
6. app drwer arrangement : menu/preferences/application settings/app drawer/grid size.
7. icon size : menu/preferences/visual settings/icons/icon size.
8. hide dock : menu/preferences/appearances settings/unchecked show dock.
* After Go launcher EX installation, press the Home key. And check the Go launcher.
Windows8+ is Home launcher application which tries to provide Windows8 mobile like experience on your android device.
1)Live tiles for gmail, news, weather, twitter, calendar, etc with many configuration options
2) Widget Support Widget shown in the images are third party widgets.
3)Drag and drop tile groups to re-order/change the position of tiles.
4)Change icon/tile icon size using Menu >> Icon Size
5)Select the preferred country for news using Menu >> Prefs >> News Country and for stock market using Menu >> Prefs >> Stock Market
6)Power Control widget to on/off Wifi, Airplan mode, Bluetooth, ring mode, screen brightness, etc.
7)Click on icon/tile will bring up (launch) the associated app, (This application will try to associate most common applications like dialer, messsage, google play, etc) if you are clicking first time and no application is associated then list of all installed apps will be opened and you can associate any app of your wish to this tile.
8) Long Click on icon/tile to change the color, icon, application associated to tile. Following 4 options are available
* Associate App - Change the launching app while keeping the same icon on home screen.
* Change Color - Change background color of tile.
* Change App - Change the launching app and icon will be replaced with app icon
* Pin Contact - For easy access to your frequent call/text contact.
* Add Widget - Add widget on tile
9)Additional icons/tiles style which can be customized as per your need. Add/remove tiles from Menu >> Tiles
10)Weather Service : Based on your current location, local weather details are available.
11)Stock Market updates : Select your preferred Stock Market using Menu >> Misc >> Stock Market
New in V2.3 :
-Drag & Drop of individual tile or group from home screen
-Minor defect fixes
New in V2.2 :
-Fixes for Android Kitkat
-Clock and Weather click/tap defect fix
New in V2.1 :
-Major technical changes to improve the user experience and stability of the application.
New in V2.0.1 :
-Minor enhancements for Weather and Photo tiles
New in V2.0 :
- Weather defect fix (Upgraded to premium service)
-Photo tile defect fix
New in V1.9.5 :
-Photo tile defect fix
New in V1.9.4 :
- Favorite Contact Live tile
- Minor enhancements/defect fixes
New in V1.9.3 :
-Icon Size enhancements for Mobile layout
-Minor defect fixes
New in V1.9.2 :
- Star contacts live tile - add upto 8 star/favorite contacts into single tile for quick and easy access (Disable Clock or weather live tile from Prefs and long press to select "Star Pin" )
New in V1.9 :
- Add widget on tile (defect fixes).
- Fix for application crash defect
- "Flip" tile enhancement with unread count for gmail and message
New in V1.8 :
- Add widget on tile (Widget Support) Long tap on any tile to add widget
- Option to 'Flip' the tile - Long tap on tile and select 'Flip On'
- Fixed for application crash defect.
New in V1.7 :
-Add widget on tile (Widget Support) Long tap on any tile to add widget
- Support to disabled System Clock, Weather, Photo, etc live tile from 'Pref' screen to replace with widget of your choice.
New in V1.6 :
-Twitter defect fix
New in V1.5.2 :
-More tile colors
-Fixed icon size for portrait layout
-Pin contact to any tile for quick and easy access.
New in V1.5.1 :
-Enable/disable live tiles from Prefs page
-Minor defect fixes
New in V1.5 :
-Updated tablet layout with possibility to swap every tile from Menu >> Tile(not live tiles yet)
-Ability to change default tile action/image (call, message, etc)
- Weather : Sense flip clock
- Stock market : Android Stocks Tape Widget
- Battery : Battery HD
- Currency (Exchange rate) : aCurrency
- Photo : Animated Photo Frame Widget
Update ver 2.6.1 (09202013)
- Nexus 7 compatibility (and more other devices, that don't have telephony functions)
Update ver 2.6(09182013)
- New Activity-Shortcuts for installed Apps and their launchable activities.
To get them all in Blacklist and Fav-Editor use 'Refresh app Database' in settings!
That may take some seconds - will give you access to a ton of system settings panels
All recognized activity-shortcuts will be blacklisted after import by default.
Mark those of them, you want to use, as Favorites...
- New swipe actions - Diagonal Up / Diagonal Down - all swipe actions can be customized now in settings
- precise recognition of swipe actions / new gesture engine
- New working 'Change Long Click/Short Click' Option for app lists and panels
- better contact Photo / contact engine for builtin floating Notification
-major bugfix: BL stopped when removed from recent apps list
BL won't be shown in recents apps now!
- Floating Status Bubble with System Status Icon for showing/toggling hardware status
useful, if your device runs in fullscreen mode w/o Statusbar
to activate it: swipe diagonal up from Hotspot Bubble
to move it: double tap+hold+pull
short click on Status Icons -> toggle status if something can be toggled
long click on Status Icons -> open System setting Panel for related component
click on lock icon to dock Status Bubble permanent on screen
- Floating Hotspot Bubble
now with custom positioning; to move it, double tap+hold+pull
HotSpot Bubble can be docked anywhere on left or right border or anywhere on screen
- downsized lists and panel for low count of 'marked as favorite' apps)
Bubble Launcher is an 'always on top' side launcher for Android OS. It can be used on top of every opened app.
The starter halo hotspot is made as floating system window, so it can be on top of everything on screen!
The Launcher comes with a
- circle halo knob
for selecting an starting an app.
Hotspot -> swipe left -> opens Circle Launcher;
Hotspot -> swipe up -> opens Favorites Panel;
Hotspot -> swipe down -> opens App-List-Launcher;
Short Tap on App in List -> HALO)))-start of app;
Long Tap on App in List -> Fullscreen-start of app:
circle launcher -> circle swipe to outside -> fast release -> HALO)))-start of app;
circle launcher -> circle swipe to outside -> wait a second release -> fullscreen-start of app;
circle launcher -> circle swipe inside Halo-knob -> no app will be startet;
Bubble Launcher supports Halo))) start of apps in MULTI_WINDOW on Paranoid Android 3.56 and above!
And of course you can start apps also in Fullscreen Mode.
On non Paranoid OS the apps will always be started in Fullscreen Mode.
In the full version of Bubble Launcher you can mark any app as blacklisted or favorite.
Blacklisted apps will never be shown in the launcher lists.
Favorite apps are listet on top of standard listview and are the only listed apps in circle launcher mode.
You can test Bubble Launcher's free XDA version, before purchasing.
If your device runs Android 4.3+ (and only than!) you can use the new builtin 'floating notifications'-function.
That for you have do Download and install 'NLSHelper' from XDA-thread (for free) or here in Play Strore (donation version)...
For custom theming and more informations have a look for the 'HowTo's at XDA-thread
IF YOU WANT TO UNINSTALL the app, than first go to settings -> security -> device administrators and un-tick the box for Bubble Launcher
dxTop key advantages:
* 5 screens in a diamond layout
* Dial Bar for quick phone access
* Recent Activity Widget
* Supports MyBackupPro
* System Tab for recent apps and clearing memory
* Categorize applications
* Theme support
* Lock screen
* 5 Transitions
1. Another developer has compiled the latest launchers from Google - search for "Digital Cookies" in the play store.
2. Apex Launcher
Google's launcher from Android 4.1 Jellybean, available for you, good gentleperson, right here, right now. No ads. No catches.
WHY DO I HAVE TO CHOOSE THE WIDGETS TWICE?!
Unfortunately it has to be this way. Sorry. It is due to Google cheating slightly with widget security.
I previously said that it "will likely never be fixed by Google, 'cause it doesn't affect them". Well I guess I have to eat my words because in Android 4.1 they fixed it! If you run this app on Android 4.1 it won't ask you to pick your widgets twice. Whether you'll actually ever get Android 4.1 is a-whole-nother story.
Oh yeah, also please don't rate it low because it doesn't have many features. That is kind of the point - it has exactly the same features as in the stock app. If you want more, check out Apex Launcher. :-)
If you want ICS icons, install ICS apps! The launcher does not decide the icons.
This beneficial app will be very useful as your launcher if you tend to use different applications at the same time, such as chatting with someone while we are surfing the internet or have a conversation on Facebook while writing with another person in Whatsapp. By using Finger you can jump from one app to another simply by drawing a gesture with your finger on the screen.
Finger consists of two distinct parts. On the one hand we have the configuration screen by which we manage our shortcuts. The configuration screen has features such as add, modify or delete your gestures but also allows you to enable / disable "Finger drawer", which is a floating button that gives meaning to the app.
Finger drawer is a floating button by which acts as a launcher that can place a transparent window on top of other applications running, where we can draw a pre-configured gesture with our finger and access to the application configured. Finger drawer implements drag & drop functionality which allows the user to place the button at the edges of your screen, preventing it to be placed in an undesirable place. Another interesting feature is the lock screen functionality by using double clicking on Finger drawer launcher, or the ability to hide it with a long press.
In addition to the possibility of having our own shortcuts by any gesture to be able to open applications, Finger offers also the possibility to change or toggle system settings, simulate the home button, lock the screen and many more.
Finger´s advantages are clear in terms of usability. You do not have to navigate between windows to access your applications, accelerating and streamlines the use of your Smartphone, at the same time Finger enables us to continue interacting with other applications installed in the system.
Reviews ( english ):
Reviews ( spanish ):
-A www.elandroidelibre.com por hacer una review de la app:
- A www.appstonic.com por hacer la primera review de la app.
-A www.eleventel.com por hacer una review de la app:
With just 2 easy steps you will have the tool installed, requires no configuration or technical knowledge to install and use it. This makes it a valuable tool in the network only , because anyone can install it. It is extremely easy!
With this tool you can know much detail absolutely all movements made on your phone, from phone calls, text messages, WhatsApp messages , web history , to coordinate and more gps .
By registering on our site, you will access a private control panel , where you can access all the information captured by the tool. You can also search for content , filtering words , dates , numbers , contacts and more . You can access from anywhere in the world, 24 hours a day to our site and manage all activity captured by the software.
This tool works with TOTAL stealth and discretion. Once installed, no one else will know but you. The software works in hidden manner and is almost impossible to notice him . This makes for a safe and unobtrusive tool because you never remain uncovered.
Things that registers the software? :
* Incoming and outgoing messages text. ( Even if they were deleted )
* History WhatsApp messages. ( Even if they were deleted )
* Listens telephone and environment .
* Incoming , outgoing and losses ( even if the call history was emptied )
* GPS location ( can display on a map the exact location of the device at all times of the day)
* Phone book ( All full calendar contacts, including contacts that were already eliminated )
* History page views . (All Internet pages views , whether history was emptied )
* Schedule automated to send sms to a particular person at a particular time .
* Emails sent and received. And more ...
Advanced stealth mode makes it possible to use it to send morse codes (assuming you know morse code and have a working toúchscreen).
It can of course also be used as a flashlight to, well, produce light.
Important: You need to install SL4A separately from their site: http://code.google.com/p/android-scripting/
Also requires the TaskBomb app, available free in the Android Market: http://androidideas.org/taskbomb/google-play
See the website for tons of info, help, and tutorials: http://androidideas.org/taskbomb
TaskBomb is an automation app (sometimes called "task scheduler", "job scheduler", "batch processor", etc.) that allows you to schedule apps and actions to automatically run. It's similar in function to the cron command on Linux and somewhat like an alarm clock (you can set alarms and snooze actions). TaskBomb aims to be small and simple, and leverage the power of the apps you have on your phone.
One of TaskBomb's greatest assets is its unique and flexible scheduling system that allows you to create modular, reusable schedules that can be run at any time, attached to alarms, or added to other schedules.
This add-on is basically a little app, but you don't run the app itself. Once installed, go into TaskBomb and you'll find "Select script" as an option in the "Data" field when you define a task.
This app uses the internet permission in order to show ads through third party ad networks such as AdMob and MoPub. These are disabled if you purchase the Taskbomb Premium Unlocker, which can be found at http://androidideas.org/taskbomb/premium/google-play/
Recent discoveries of the Obad family of malware show that malicious apps can leverage an Android vulnerability to hide themselves from discovery and removal more details: http://blog.trendmicro.com/trendlabs-security-intelligence/cybercriminals-improve-android-malware-stealth-routines-with-obad/
This app will scan your device for the hidden malware and aid you in removing the device administrator setting so you can remove the malware.
More from developer
-Plain-text chart entry
-Distance, odometer and bearing
-SD card chart import/export
-Built-in demos and manual
Install "RollChart Upgrade" for more features.
If you have trouble with the app, please drop us a line.
DANGER: If you have no idea what a roll chart is and what it's for, you risk rating this application "stupid and useless" and will probably give it one star.
-Touch-free forward/back navigation using your device's proximity sensor.
-"Instant-on" scroll bar to allow instant access to any part of the chart.
-More complex tulip diagrams
NOTE: This application requires that RollChart be installed or it will do nothing.