* Message App developers: if you are interested in making your app work with the blocker app, please email us. We'll provide interface file and instructions.
Download complete step-by-step guide at http://a0softus.com/documents/ExtremeCallBlockerUserManual.pdf
Watch ABC news reporting about Extreme Call Blocker here:
-- Password protected
-- Stealth mode: hide app icon from your app list, nobody can know the app is installed except you. To hide the app also from Play store download list, contact developer before download.
-- Backup/Restore to/from SD card or Dropbox cloud service, won't lose your numbers and messages when you uninstall and reinstall , or switch phones.
-- Option to automatically erase all blocked calls from your phone's call log, all blocking events are saved in the app's blocking history log, and can be emailed out from the phone.
-- Support four ways to block a call:
* Send to voice mail: no screen flash if number is also in your contact
* Answer-and-hang up: prevent the caller from leaving you any voice mail, no voice mail and no miss call notification.
* Mute the ring only: caller will hear the normal ring and then voice mail, you hear nothing.
* Block outgoing calls: Ideal if you give the phone to kids and don't want them to call numbers you don't them to call.
-- Six ways to block SMS (Text only message):
* Blocked and erased
* Blocked and saved in the blocking history log, can be viewed, edited and replied from the blocking history log.
* Blocked and hide in the private sms box, can be viewed, edited and replied only by you, from the private sms box.
* Auto reply only without blocking, use as an auto text responder.
* Block based on message content, with content filter
* Auto forward the message to another number.
-- Block MMS (messages with attachment, picture,music...):
* MMS erased before received.
* Auto reply only without blocking
-- Build-in private sms box:
* Hide private SMS messages, message will only be saved in private mail box, not anywhere else
* Password protected.
* LED only notification of new private message, pick your own LED color.
* Calls to/from private listed numbers will automatically be erased from phone's call log, and logged in the private sms box. No trace of calls on the phone from private numbers.
* Concealed entry to private sms box
* Remote clear: clear the mail box remotely in case your phone is lost or in unwanted hands
* Auto time out to close the mail box
* Shake phone to close the mail box , so nobody can sneak up on you
* Invisible new message widget only shows up when there is new private message.
* Mail box auto closed when phone screen turns off.
-- 4 ways to customize blocking :
* Black list: Add individual numbers to be blocked, each number can be blocked in different ways, support timers to block based on day, hour and minute. Also block UNKNOWN, PRIVATE or other restricted numbers, and option to block all numbers not in contact book. Use wildcard match to block an area code. Option to send auto text message reply to blocked calls and messages.
* Blocking profile: setup blocking profiles, in each profile setup sms blocking and call blocking options,then add as many numbers to the profile as you want, without the need to setup blocking for each number. Support wildcard matching of phone numbers, can easily block all numbers from an area code , or 800, 877, etc.
* Contact Groups Blocking: Add all numbers you want to block to a Google contact group,and block all numbers in the contact group at once, support blocking on calendar schedule.
* White list: setup no-blocking list for calls you don't want to miss.
Usage is extremely simple:
1. Touch the very bottom of the screen and slowly swipe your finger up towards the middle of the screen.
2. When you get towards the middle, the wave appears!
3. Without raising your finger, swipe left or right to select the desired application.
4. To launch the app, simply raise your finger from the screen.
5. If you change your mind and don't want to launch anything, simply swipe the wave back to the bottom.
✓ The wave can contain any application or shortcut you can add to your home screen.
✓ The wave can contain a direct-access icon to the built-in app-drawer.
✓ The wave can contain dynamically updating recently-used apps.
✓ 'Recents Mode' will show you 12 recently used-apps
✓ Manual exclude list for recents.
✓ Create folders on the wave. Folders are fully controllable with swiping alone.
✓ Customizable wave colors and icon size
✓ The wave is accessible anytime, regardless of which application is currently running, using a simple gesture!
✓ Supports custom icons from ADW themes (More coming soon!).
✓ Use any picture/icon from your gallery/SD-card as icon.
✓ The wave responds to your finger movement. It changes its shape, icon size, and icon transparency.
✓ Can be enabled by swiping from the bottom, left side or right side of the screen (See the 'calibrate' screen)
✓ Fully independent, doesn't need to replace your home-screen app.
✓ Doesn't interfere with running applications.
✓ Small memory footprint.
✓ Fully customizable gesture-area with a single long-press and swipe!
✓ Doesn't affect battery-life!
✓ Tons of customization settings!
✓ Plugins infrastructure.
✓ App-drawer plugin with single-tap and long-press functionality.
✓ Controllable notification action.
✓ Localized to 9 languages:
English, Hebrew, Spanish, Serbian, Italian, French, Russian, German and Polish!
NOTE: Notification icon can be disabled in the settings screen.
App-drawer plugin features:
✓ Cool animations.
✓ Sort alphabetically.
✓ Sort by last-update-time.
✓ Sort in ascending/descending order.
✓ Unlike standard home-app, icons are kept in volatile cache and memory is freed when asked by Android.
✓ Long-press apps to show on market, and uninstall.
This is a very customizable app. PLEASE read the info in the Help screen, it contains lots of useful information.
NOTE: Permission to make phone calls is required for placing direct-call shortcuts on the wave.
(Call your loved-ones with a single swipe!)
Your input and comments are welcome at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We cannot respond to market comments, but your e-mail will be answered with 100% guarantee!
Tags: wavelauncher, gesture detection, mobile merit, app drawer, WebOS, Palm Pre, HP Pre
We guaranteed 100 percent refund if you are not completely satisfy. Email us at idroidbot@gmail for a refund or comments.
Notice: Currently this version requires a GMail account login in order to use the email feature for sending audio file to ANY EMAIL account. In future releases we will support more login email accounts.
App Permissions: We take permission very seriously and want to convey to our customer why our App need certain permissions.
1. RECORD_AUDIO - This permission is to use the microphone for recording audio.
2. WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - This is needed to save the audio file to your internal or external sdcard.
3. INTERNET - For emailing recorded audio file.
4. ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION - Get current GPS location for giving details about when and where you start recording and email this information to you for your record.
Also check out our other advanced acoustics signal processing Apps:
1. Acoustics Filter: This app does audio amplification of low audible signal and noise cancellation in real-time.
2. ActivePinger: ActivePinger is an App that generates acoustic waveforms commonly used by sonar and displays the results in real-time
3. FastGram Pro: An advanced audio real-time analyzer engineering tool that displays FFT in 2D graph and Spectrogram
4. Waterfall Spectrum Analyzer: A fast real-time 3D spectrogram waterfall displaying different FFT spectrum in succession, which give the representation of how the spectrum changes frequency over time
5. iSpectral FFT Analyzer: iSpectral is a fast and accurate real-time FFT analyzer that displays spectral waveform from microphone audio.
6. iGram Spectral Analyzer: A spectrogram version of iSpectral.
You can set a secret keyword which can silently take down your phone when you receive it in a text message.
These text messages won't trigger a notification and won't appear in your text messages history.
It doesn't matter from what number these texts come, and be warned: once it is in airplane mode, you won't be able to reach it remotely.
Very useful when you forget your phone somewhere and want to have some privacy until you get it back.
RECEIVE TEXT MESSAGES (SMS): is used to detect when the incoming takedown command is received. No data is stored or exported anywhere
MODIFY SYSTEM SETTINGS: This permission allows the app to enable airplane mode. No other setting is changed or read.
Do you have trouble switching your phone to silent for that special contact with whom you text message frequently? And in doing so, you miss important calls from your mom or your boss?
Disurbed by Text Messages or Calls while Sleepin?
Not any more!!! With Stealth Mode all your troubles are gone.
This is an amazing new application that adds a secret sound mode to your phone. You can choose which contacts you want to keep silent and which contacts on normal ringing mode. But that’s not all !!! You can also schedule all your week’s time slots, like your School Classes, Lectures, Sleepin Time or Even Meetings in office during which you want your phone to behave like you want.
2. Schedule Timings during which you want your phone to go Stealth Mode.
3. Select VIP contacts from your Phone Book or Enter Manually. You will always get their calls and messages in normal ringing mode or explicitly ringing mode (your choice/settings).
4. Select Special contacts who will always contact secretly with you (Girlfriend/Boyfriend Situation etc).
5. Options of applying Stealth Mode settings on calls and messages separately.
6. Set your stealth mode according to your requirements with complete control over rich features
7. Make your device automatically reply to contacts when you are busy in meetings or class
So make Your Life a lot Easier with Stealth Mode.
Windows8+ is Home launcher application which tries to provide Windows8 mobile like experience on your android device.
1)Live tiles for gmail, news, weather, twitter, calendar, etc with many configuration options
2) Widget Support Widget shown in the images are third party widgets.
3)Drag and drop tile groups to re-order/change the position of tiles.
4)Change icon/tile icon size using Menu >> Icon Size
5)Select the preferred country for news using Menu >> Prefs >> News Country and for stock market using Menu >> Prefs >> Stock Market
6)Power Control widget to on/off Wifi, Airplan mode, Bluetooth, ring mode, screen brightness, etc.
7)Click on icon/tile will bring up (launch) the associated app, (This application will try to associate most common applications like dialer, messsage, google play, etc) if you are clicking first time and no application is associated then list of all installed apps will be opened and you can associate any app of your wish to this tile.
8) Long Click on icon/tile to change the color, icon, application associated to tile. Following 4 options are available
* Associate App - Change the launching app while keeping the same icon on home screen.
* Change Color - Change background color of tile.
* Change App - Change the launching app and icon will be replaced with app icon
* Pin Contact - For easy access to your frequent call/text contact.
* Add Widget - Add widget on tile
9)Additional icons/tiles style which can be customized as per your need. Add/remove tiles from Menu >> Tiles
10)Weather Service : Based on your current location, local weather details are available.
11)Stock Market updates : Select your preferred Stock Market using Menu >> Misc >> Stock Market
New in V2.4.1 :
-Minor defect fixes
New in V2.3 :
-Drag & Drop of individual tile or group from home screen
-Minor defect fixes
New in V2.2 :
-Fixes for Android Kitkat
-Clock and Weather click/tap defect fix
New in V2.1 :
-Major technical changes to improve the user experience and stability of the application.
New in V2.0.1 :
-Minor enhancements for Weather and Photo tiles
New in V2.0 :
- Weather defect fix (Upgraded to premium service)
-Photo tile defect fix
New in V1.9.5 :
-Photo tile defect fix
New in V1.9.4 :
- Favorite Contact Live tile
- Minor enhancements/defect fixes
New in V1.9.3 :
-Icon Size enhancements for Mobile layout
-Minor defect fixes
New in V1.9.2 :
- Star contacts live tile - add upto 8 star/favorite contacts into single tile for quick and easy access (Disable Clock or weather live tile from Prefs and long press to select "Star Pin" )
New in V1.9 :
- Add widget on tile (defect fixes).
- Fix for application crash defect
- "Flip" tile enhancement with unread count for gmail and message
New in V1.8 :
- Add widget on tile (Widget Support) Long tap on any tile to add widget
- Option to 'Flip' the tile - Long tap on tile and select 'Flip On'
- Fixed for application crash defect.
New in V1.7 :
-Add widget on tile (Widget Support) Long tap on any tile to add widget
- Support to disabled System Clock, Weather, Photo, etc live tile from 'Pref' screen to replace with widget of your choice.
New in V1.6 :
-Twitter defect fix
New in V1.5.2 :
-More tile colors
-Fixed icon size for portrait layout
-Pin contact to any tile for quick and easy access.
New in V1.5.1 :
-Enable/disable live tiles from Prefs page
-Minor defect fixes
New in V1.5 :
-Updated tablet layout with possibility to swap every tile from Menu >> Tile(not live tiles yet)
-Ability to change default tile action/image (call, message, etc)
- Weather : Sense flip clock
- Stock market : Android Stocks Tape Widget
- Battery : Battery HD
- Currency (Exchange rate) : aCurrency
- Photo : Animated Photo Frame Widget
By using other Espier apps (Espier Screen Locker, Espier Notifications. The Pro editions of these apps are also available), your Android device will get a makeover.
This Pro edition is only for users of Google Play. With this edition, we tried to provide you with a pure home screen (launcher) app. All value-added services, such as App Box, are removed from this edition.
NOTE THAT IN ORDER TO RESPECT DMCA (DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT) AND APPLE'S WORK, WE CAN NOT USE THE ICON DESIGNS FROM APPLE'S IOS IN THIS APP. YOU CAN SEARCH THE ICONS ON INTERNET TO REPLACE THEM BY YOURSELF. YOU CAN ALSO VISIT THE DEVELOPER'S WEBSITE TO FIND VARIOUS THEMES TO MEET YOUR PERSONALITY.
Note: Apple, iPhone, iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and other countries and regions around the world.
Note: iOS is a registered trademark of Cisco Technology, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries and regions around the world.
1. A perfect combination of classical Apple classical style and the modern Android features:
* Perfect implementation of the Apple classic home screen effects and functions.
* Flawless widget support; You can have multiple widget pages (up to eight).
* Complete shortcuts management.
2. Dozens switches or options, which help the launcher matches your Android device perfectly:
* Use widget pages or not.
* Show all widgets in one wiget page or use multiple widget pages.
* Show widget pages along with icon pages or show the widget pages separately.
* Powerful customization of icon layout; You can customize the icon size, icon layout (columns and rows), the size of icon title, and the color of the title.
3. Unique multi-language support; Dozens languages supported, and more and more.
4. AppHub folder reminds you the update of your apps in time.
5. The visual effects when you scroll the widget pages.
6. Other features or enhancements:
* Enhanced icon design; you can apply one design to a specific category of icons, not only one icon.
* No limitation for the number of icons in a folder.
* Locking icons, not only hiding them.
* Dozens of themes (more and more) available to decorate your home screen.
* Dozens of plugins (more and more) available to extend the functions; Badge icons if you use Espier Notifications plugin.
* You can get your favorite wallpapers and icons from our online gallery easily.
1. This edition is only for users of Google Play. In addition to downloading charges, there is no any other charges. With this edition, we tried to provide you with a pure home screen (launcher) app. All value-added services, such as AppHub, are removed from this edition.
2. For the perfect Apple's classical experiences, please download and install Espier Screen Locker and Espier Notifications (The Pro edtions of these apps are also available). Espier Studio has developed and is developing more and more apps in Apple style for you!
3. Network resources:
* Please visit http://3g.espier.mobi/en/sns/app-community?pack_name=mobi.espier.launcherpro to communicate with the developer.
* Please join the Espier-Apps Google Groups (https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/espier-apps) for easy communication with the developer and other users of Espier apps.
There are two shortcut widgets that can be dragged from the Widgets Section of your home launcher:
1. Pen Window launcher widget - to open a floating icon which hovers over any open application so you can invoke the Pen Window drawer whatever you are doing and whenever you want.
2. Pen Window drawer widget - to open the Pen Window drawer directly and is useful if you use third-party apps like Tasker, LMT Launcher or gesture control apps to call the Pen Window directly.
The floating launcher icon and/or the Pen Window drawer can also be opened from the notification drawer when the app is active.
There are various settings you can set for the app like custom window size for the Pen Window drawer, floating launcher icon size and transparency and more. Settings are normally accessible from the notification panel.
Pen Window Launcher will work with both rooted and non-rooted compatible devices.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 edition)
Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2
In addition to launching apps through voice command, SayIt provides widgets that allow you to start applications by touch or by voice. Each widget is self organizing: they learn which applications you use most often and order them accordingly. The first widget is similar to the Google search bar. Click the icon on the left to bring up the self organizing app grid or click the icon on the right to launch applications by voice. The second widget is a dock (similar to what you might see on a laptop or desktop) that displays a scrollable list of apps and also allows you to start applications by voice. With SayIt, your favorite apps are always within reach!
- Quickly voice launch applications.
- Use SayIt on your lock screen if you have a newer device from Samsung, LG or HTC that supports lock screen shortcuts.
- Can also be added to popular 3rd party lock screens from the Play Store.
- Self organizing widgets only available for Android 3.0 and above (Honeycomb, Ice Cream Sandwich, and Jelly Bean) .
- Supports addition to the Android 4.2 lock screen.
"It’s nice to see such a versatile app intended to help you multitask more efficiently." - XDA Developers
1. Why do I have persistent notification in status bar?
From android 4.3+, system will show persistent notification for background app. This could prevent Sidebar Launcher from being killed by system.
2. Why can't I uninstall Sidebar Launcher?
The "Lock screen" feature requires activating device administrator, so you have to deactivate it in security settings before uninstalling.
There are two ways to uninstall it:
1. Open Sidebar Launcher, go to settings page, find the "Uninstall" option. (Recommend)
2. First, go to "System settings" -> "Security settings" -> "Device administrators" deactivate "Sidebar Launcher", then uninstall Sidebar Launcher in a normal way.
Sidebar Launcher - Fantastic multi-tasking way on Android
Sidebar Launcher brings you the most fantastic way to multi-tasking on your phone and tablet. With the exclusive design of "Card", you will feel the most incredible efficiency when you're operating on your device. Sidebar Launcher is floating on any apps. You can swipe to show it any where and any time.
So, what is "Card"? Card is a defined as a single/group of function. Add/Remove card as you want, make Sidebar Launcher be your very personal assistant. Please let us know what kind of feature/"Card" you want. We will try our best to make it happen.
We support following Cards:
1. Time & Date
2. Quick settings (Toggles)
3. Favourite apps
- Lock screen
- App drawer
- Expand status bar
- Volume up / down
- Menu (need root)
- Back (need root)
6. Display battery & Clear memory
7. Music controller
8. Recent apps
9. Recent calls
10. Recent messages
2. Display battery & Clear memory
3. Music controller
4. Remove Ads in this app
Please share your ideas with us. Tell us what kind of Card you want. Let's make this app better and better together. If there is any problem or feedback, please send email to: email@example.com
1. Another developer has compiled the latest launchers from Google - search for "Digital Cookies" in the play store.
2. Apex Launcher
Google's launcher from Android 4.1 Jellybean, available for you, good gentleperson, right here, right now. No ads. No catches.
WHY DO I HAVE TO CHOOSE THE WIDGETS TWICE?!
Unfortunately it has to be this way. Sorry. It is due to Google cheating slightly with widget security.
I previously said that it "will likely never be fixed by Google, 'cause it doesn't affect them". Well I guess I have to eat my words because in Android 4.1 they fixed it! If you run this app on Android 4.1 it won't ask you to pick your widgets twice. Whether you'll actually ever get Android 4.1 is a-whole-nother story.
Oh yeah, also please don't rate it low because it doesn't have many features. That is kind of the point - it has exactly the same features as in the stock app. If you want more, check out Apex Launcher. :-)
If you want ICS icons, install ICS apps! The launcher does not decide the icons.
Launch SAO Launcher by swiping down from the top right or left corners. Various orbs will fall down, giving you access to contacts, applications, maps, and more. When you're finished, tap away to dismiss the orbs.
SAO Launcher can be extended with themes and extensions, found inside the Store (Settings Orb)! Themes can change the entire look and feel of the app, from images to sounds and fonts. Extensions, meanwhile, will add additional orbs to SAO Launcher, giving you enhanced functionality. Best of all, both have public APIs! Anyone can write a theme or extension and easily share it with others. Get started with the following links.
For those with too much free time, try to find the rotating orbs easter egg.
Q: Why can't I uninstall the app!?
A: It's probably set as a Device Administrator. Go into Settings, Security, Device Administrators, and uncheck SAO Launcher.
Q: How do I get sms to pop up?
A: Install the SMS extension - it's another app, you can find it under Other Apps by this Developer
Q: How do I use themes?
A: Install the theme, then go into Options. You should immediately see it as a choice aside Default.
Q: Why is there a delay launching the app after pressing the Home button?
A: Android introduces a 5sec delay for all services after the Home button is pressed. There is no way to get around this.
Q: Why do I still see my old SMS notifications after installing the extension?
A: I can't touch another app's notifications. Luckily, the default SMS app lets you disable notifications in settings.
Q: Why can't I hear any sound?
A: There are different streams (System, Notification, Media). Some phones disable System, the stream usually reserved for button clicks. If you have one of those phones, you'll have to change the stream in Options.
Q: This isn't a launcher! Why claim it is?
A: It is... Sort of. It launches apps. It is not meant to replace your default launcher, though.
Q: Why is log out missing
A: Log out required Admin Rights, which make it difficult to uninstall apps (You have to manually go into Settings, drill down into Administrative Apps, remove the app, then uninstall). True frustration is being asked (many times!) every day how to uninstall the app (usually via a 1star review). Anyway, now people bug me about why log out is missing, which I frankly prefer, because at least they leave me with 4star reviews.
Q: Can you add feature X?
A: Shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, I'll see what I can do.
This beneficial app will be very useful as your launcher if you tend to use different applications at the same time, such as chatting with someone while we are surfing the internet or have a conversation on Facebook while writing with another person in Whatsapp. By using Finger you can jump from one app to another simply by drawing a gesture with your finger on the screen.
Finger consists of two distinct parts. On the one hand we have the configuration screen by which we manage our shortcuts. The configuration screen has features such as add, modify or delete your gestures but also allows you to enable / disable "Finger drawer", which is a floating button that gives meaning to the app.
Finger drawer is a floating button by which acts as a launcher that can place a transparent window on top of other applications running, where we can draw a pre-configured gesture with our finger and access to the application configured. Finger drawer implements drag & drop functionality which allows the user to place the button at the edges of your screen, preventing it to be placed in an undesirable place. Another interesting feature is the lock screen functionality by using double clicking on Finger drawer launcher, or the ability to hide it with a long press.
In addition to the possibility of having our own shortcuts by any gesture to be able to open applications, Finger offers also the possibility to change or toggle system settings, simulate the home button, lock the screen and many more.
Finger´s advantages are clear in terms of usability. You do not have to navigate between windows to access your applications, accelerating and streamlines the use of your Smartphone, at the same time Finger enables us to continue interacting with other applications installed in the system.
Finger shorcuts launcher, Finger, Finger shortcuts, shorcuts, launcher, gesture, gestures, gesture launcher, gesture shortcuts, productivity, finger, drawing
From the home screen you can directly choose and open your application.
Discreet and practical, it has only a screen icon size but you can all done through a dynamic and stylish menu, one click in widget and the menu is open.
The Widget frame, text and menu button color can be customized.
Each widget can contain a maximum of 7 application shortcuts.
In pro version, each widget has its own application list. So you can have a widget for your games, another for tools, another for...
In the Lite version all widgets have the same application list.
Finally, do not forget to install "Easy Contact Widget", the same style widget but for contact (make call, sms email directly from home screen),
If you have a suggestion or do you like to have a new feature in the future release, please let us know by e-mail: email@example.com
Go ahead! Keep them guessing! You could Be Anywhere!
More from developer
-Plain-text chart entry
-Distance, odometer and bearing
-SD card chart import/export
-Built-in demos and manual
Install "RollChart Upgrade" for more features.
If you have trouble with the app, please drop us a line.
DANGER: If you have no idea what a roll chart is and what it's for, you risk rating this application "stupid and useless" and will probably give it one star.
-Touch-free forward/back navigation using your device's proximity sensor.
-"Instant-on" scroll bar to allow instant access to any part of the chart.
-More complex tulip diagrams
NOTE: This application requires that RollChart be installed or it will do nothing.