- intuitive interface based on interaction with thumbs
- play multiple sounds live
- procedural rhythms
- 8 different sounds
- 11 scales (Pentatonic Minor, Pentatonic Major, 7 modes …)
- 12 base tones
- Pitch for each sound
- Reverb, delay and tremolo effects for each sound
The right bar is used to select among all the options, while the left bar is used to control the current option. The central board is used to compose melodies and rhythms and to play live. Each sound matches to a layer and has dedicated parameters (volume, pitch, reverb, delay and tremolo).
More from developer
The Heartbleed vulnerability is a flaw in the OpenSSL library, used for secure communications.
Android devices ship with OpenSSL library by default. In addition, many apps will bundle their own copy of the library. The Bluebox Heartbleed Scanner from Bluebox Labs will check all of these copies and let you know if any appear to be vulnerable to the Heartbleed vulnerability.
For more information, please visit the Bluebox Labs writeup available at: https://bluebox.com/blog/technical/heartbleed-bug-impacts-mobile-devices/
- If your system is vulnerable or patched to any of the "master key" security flaws affecting most Android devices (there are multiple 'master key' flaws at this point)
- If your system settings allow 'Untrusted Sources' application installs
- If any installed application on your device is trying to maliciously take advantage of any of the 'master key' security flaws
Further details of the Android "Master key" security flaw are available at:
NOTICE: the scanner currently cannot check .APKs in the /mnt/asec/ (copy protected apps) directory; this is a security limitation enforced by Android OS. You are told how many were skipped, and given a checkbox (if one or more are skipped) to enable seeing the full list of details if you so choose.
Currently we do not have a reliable way to test for bug 9950697; however, the fix for 9950697 tends to be paired with fix for bug 10148349. So use the patch status of bug 10148349 as an indicator to patch status of bug 9950697.
Candidate Wifi networks are auto-selected when you launch the app; you can review the list, then press the "Clean Me" button to remove unused networks. It is safe to remove open networks -- you can easily add them back at a later date by selecting them from the list of available Wifi networks.
- This app can find certain Wifi profiles that are not displayed under the normal Android settings list
- Some Wifi network profiles are embedded into the vendor firmware and cannot be removed
NOTE: This application does *not* provide any user-interactive activities; it is designed to be exclusively used by the Bluebox Security Management Client in the background.
Bluebox VPN is based on StrongSwan VPN. GPL source code available upon request.
• You need a Google Play account to install the app.
• After install, you also need a valid Bluebox account group ID to enroll with Bluebox. Please contact your administrator.
Founded in 2012 by a team of security experts, Bluebox Security offers the first mobile data security platform to safeguard corporate data across the device, application, and network. The cloud-based solution provides complete visibility and security of corporate data, while providing employees the freedom, ease of use, and privacy that ensures widespread adoption. Bluebox Security has received a total of $27.5 million in funding from Andreessen Horowitz, Tenaya Capital, Sun Microsystems co-founder, Andreas Bechtolsheim, SV Angel, and Google Board member Ram Shriram. The company is headquartered in San Francisco.