- Panchang for any day. Tithi (date) along with paksha (shukla and krishna), yoga, karana, nakshatra and vaar (day of week). Also shows the year, maah (month purnimant and amavasyant),zodiac of moon and the ritu (Season), along with their end times. Has Vikram Samvat, Vikram Samvat Kartak and Indian National Calendar (Saka).
- Get detailed panchang view including moon rise and moon set, sunrise and sunset, Day and Night Choghadiya, Rahukalam, Yama Ghantam, Guli Kalam, Dur Muhurt and Abhijit. All calculated for your chosen location.
- Griha (Planet) Positions and rise set times, (including shani, rahu and ketu).
- Find all the celestial objects, nakshatras, rashis and grihas in the sky.
- Support for custom location. Choose from over 3000 cities, or choose your own location.
- A monthly Calendar view highlighting the Ekadashi, Chathurthi, Poornima and Amavasya. Shows the monthly list of festival. Also showing the moon phase for each date.
- Save and track your own tithis.
- Shows the date of hindu festivals and allows to add the festivals in your calendar.: Diwali (Deepawali), Chhath, Karwa Chauth, Holi, Maha Shivaratri, Ramnavami, Rakshabandhan etc
- Also has 4 widgets showing the moon phase, and the lunar date, and one showing moon rise, moon set and sun rise sun set timings.
- ** Widgets only work when app is on Phone and not on SD card **
This App is available in English Language.
Powered by GaneshaSpeaks.com.
Note: some religious festivals may start one day before or finish one day after the indicated date, depending on your location and moon timings.
Liability Exclusion: We make every effort to ensure, but do not guarantee, the accuracy of the information on this calendar.
- Calendar monthly view with all Indian festival dates specially marked
- Long Tap on the event in Month or year view to add to Android Calendar
- Monthly view also displays the festivals in list view on the bottom half
- Swipe your finger across the calendar to change month or use navigation button to change month
- Festivals listed for each year in the List tab. You can navigate between years to see festivals for the respective year
If you are a student, tourist or traveler, it will helps you to learn the language!
Gujarati is a language, native to Gujarat, Daman and Diu and Dadra and Nagar Haveli in India.
આ મફત એપ્લિકેશન ઇંગલિશ માંથી gujarati શબ્દો અને પાઠો અનુવાદ કરવા માટે સમર્થ છે, અને ગુજરાતી માંથી ઇંગલિશ છે. એક શબ્દકોશ જેવા ઉપયોગ કરી શકાય છે જે સરળ અને ઝડપી અનુવાદ માટે શ્રેષ્ઠ એપ્લિકેશન.
તમે વિદ્યાર્થી, પ્રવાસી અથવા પ્રવાસી હોય, તો તે તમને ભાષા શીખવા માટે મદદ કરે છે કરશે!
ગુજરાતી ગુજરાત, દમણ અને દીવ અને દાદરા અને નગર હવેલી ભારતમાં મૂળ, એક ભાષા છે.
Disclaimer: This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
Google Translate link: http://translate.google.com
MORE SUCH APPS
- Search By Pincode
- Search By Post Office Name
- Search By Taluka
- Search By District
- Browse By State
This App focuses on Indian Pincodes from Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Uttar Pradesh, Gujarat, Delhi, Punjab, Andhra Pradesh, Haryana, Karnataka, West Bengal, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Kerala, Odisha, Uttarakhand, Chhattisgarh, Assam, Chandigarh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Goa, Pondicherry, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Manipur, Tripura, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Lakshadweep.
1. many kinds of festivals and days
2. text based search interface
3. share festival
4. daily festival notification
5. ability to show/hide festivals
1. The application contains following kinds of festivals and days.
- Hindu Festivals
- Parsi Festivals
- Sindhi Festivals
- Sikh Festivals
- Malayalam Festival
- Tamil Festival
- Islamic Festival
- Christian Festivals
- National Days
- World Days
The application also contains Ekadashi dates, Vrat dates, Rashi Sankranti dates, Regional New Year dates etc.
2. The application provides text based search interface so the user can filter the list of festivals by their names.
3. The application provides an option to share festival name and date.
4. The application daily generates a notification to inform the user about the festivals that occur today. The application allows user to turn on/off the daily festival notification.
5. The application provides ability to hide the festival. The hidden festivals will not be displayed in the festival list and the application does not generate notification for the hidden festivals.
*** NOTES ***
1. Please submit crash reports to support further development.
2. If you do not find your favorite festivals in the list, please mail me the names of festivals to BEcomputer06@gmail.com; I will add them in next version.
The Daily devotion (Hard Copy) is the best-selling and top grossing devotion in Nigeria and is used by a major number of Christians and also some other religions use the devotion for daily godly living.
iOpenHeavens is the electronic version of the Hard Copy. Due to the demand and the growth of technology with the advent of smartphones, features phones, tablets etc., the demand for an easy to go devotion from Open Heavens was required which is where iOpenHeavens came about.
Open Heavens is the daily devotional for our time. With the daily events we witness on earth it is very important to every christian to stand their grounds lest they fall. This daily guide written by Pastor E.A Adeboye, is indeed the guide in resolving daily christian issues and lifestyle.
Open Heavens 2014 includes:
*Bible in a Year
*Message from the Author
Also free from typographical errors for a better devotional experience
Hindu Calendar depicts the fasting days for Sankashtha Chaturthi and Ekadashi as well.
Feel the spirit of East with Hindu Calendar!