• Alarm Clock: wake up to your favorite music
• Weather information: check live local conditions and temperature
• Designer clocks: enjoy a variety of stylish clock faces
• Beautiful clock widgets: check the time right on your Home Screen
• Sleep Timer: fall asleep to relaxing tunes or white noise
• Nightstand mode: turn your device into a gorgeous bedside clock
• Portrait and landscape modes: the clock works perfectly in both orientations
• Multiple alarm support: you’ll never oversleep or miss an important event!
• Background alarm support: alarm will ring even if the app is not running
• Shortcuts on the main screen: get easy access to the sleep timer and alarms
• Dimming feature: change the screen brightness so that it doesn’t blind you after a good night’s sleep
• Built-in flashlight: save yourself groping around in the dark
Enjoy a perfect balance of beauty and functionality with My Alarm Clock!
Why does the app ask permissions to access personal data?
CAMERA permission allows the app to use the LED camera light (the flashlight feature is available only on the devices with a built-in flash).
LOCATION permissions are needed to deliver consistent weather forecast
IMPORTANT DISCLOSURES AND CONSENT
IAC Search and Media Europe Ltd.
Unit 1, Digiweb Building
College Business and Technology Park
Blanchardstown North Road, Dublin 15 Ireland
Lovely 10 types of icons help you organize texts and photos so that you can find them easily later.
This app is a perfect tool for noting down what to do or what comes to mind! You can set a time limit for a memo.
What is more, the memo icons you create can be moved as you like! Arrange and use them in your own way.
The My Melody app keeps careful notes of something important to do and brilliant ideas for you.
・Memo icons can be moved freely with a touch and drag motion.
・12 memo icons can be placed. Two types of desktop screens are available.
・An alert will be displayed when the memo time limit is reached.
・Select one of the two memo types: text and image.
・Image memos are selected from the camera roll.
・Ten different designs of background image displayed when you check a memo.
Unauthorized reproduction of the illustrations and images used in this app is strictly prohibited.
All the illustrations and images are the copyright of SANRIO CO., LTD.
Pushes Android notifications from the notification drawer to any connected bluetooth device supporting AVRCP 1.3
Now supports Sony Smartwatch 2
* Show notifcations on car radio
* Show application as artist
* Show summery as album
* Show full notification text as title (can be splitted over multiple chunks max length is configurable)
* Play notification via TTS (text to speech)
* Use next / previous track to navigate through notifications
* Use pause / play button to remove notifcation
* Use forward button to close notification stream might help to regain focus to previous playing audio.
To test if your media device (car radio) supports AVRCP 1.3 play a mp3 song which has id3 information set and check if this information is shown on the media device.
There are two ways to provide this application with info about notifications via accesiblities or via notification access. The later one is the prefered method which is only support on Android 4.3 and up.
To enable Botifier via Notification Access (Android 4.3 only):
Goto Settings -> Security -> Notification Access -> Enable Botifier (Setting only available if Botifier is installed)
To enable Botifier via Accessiblity:
Goto Settings -> Accessiblity -> Enable Botifier
Do not enable both methods which will cause unexpected behaviour.
Source available @ https://github.com/grimpy/Botifier
Application thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2421357
Added support for Sony Smartwatch 2.
Preferences has been changed to distinguise between kind of notifications beter.
* Don't use TTS during phone calls
* Fix issue where TTS wouldnt respect blacklist
* Make TTS quiet when dismissing notification
* Fix showing old notifcation which have been removed (android 4.3 only)
* Fix showing notifications that happened when BT was not active
* Change Applicatoin Blacklist to Whitelist with select all/none option
・"Preinstall + Ringtone + Notification + Alarm + Video" can be specified
・Vibration can be specified
・pops up on screen can be specified
・Ringing tone can be your favorite videos from the time
Example：Chorus of the song to fit the part, from the first 34 seconds to 14 seconds ringing.
(Player for playback, there is little difference)
・According to the duration of the vibration pattern and the melody, you can start a second notice before the specified time signal
Example：Fit the end of the ringing melody on the hour to hour.
・Rehearsal capabilities can be notified in advance to confirm the
(Notification date set, switching to a separate set bell / bell this does not work, you can check the notification settings purely)
・The original volume, the volume can be set is not affected by other
Example：During playback, music player (media volume), but miss hearing that you have set up the volume original.
・Such as stationary terminals or at bedtime, when the ambient light can reduce the volume of ringing melodies
Example：In irregular bedtime, it is possible to reduce the ringing volume to match the bed.
※Brightness sensor or proximity sensor terminal is not equipped with functional limitations
・Manner Mode (except normal mode) when not ringing melody
・Add a setting for reducing the volume during a call or Vibe (Menu -> Set)
※In order to determine the call state authority "and voice / telephone" has been added
Other configuration details
・Notice first bell
└ OFF / 5,10,15,20,25,30 minutes before
[Date and time]
・Date / time can be set
・Individual switch set
└ Individual switch set
・Play start position
└ Minute:second(0:00 to 23:59)
└ Once / timer(1 to 59 seconds)
└ OFF / 1,2,3,4,5,6 pattern
・Notification will be linked volume (6 + 1) can be selected.
└ Ringtone / Notification / Media / Alarm / Voice call / System + Original
※The free version displays ads(Network communication)
Please use the paid version without ads.
As of March 2014, LoggerLink now supports Bluetooth communications. Therefore my target market is gone and so I'm happy to distribute this program now for free. Thank you to those who supported my coffee habit by purchasing a license.
BlueBridge works in the background by listening on a predefined port for an incoming network connection. When a connection is accepted BlueBridge begins forwarding all incoming TCP/IP communications to a Bluetooth to RS232 interface. Likewise any data arriving via Bluetooth is redirected back out to the TCP/IP connection. This effectively forms a transparent bridge between a TCP/IP and a Bluetooth connection.
This app isn't just limited to the LoggerLink app. Any app that can communicate using TCP/IP can potentially be bridged to a Bluetooth to RS232 connection.
The application needs to start once and then it will stay in the background whenever a Jambadoo Bluetooth connectioon is active.