Pushes Android notifications from the notification drawer to any connected bluetooth device supporting AVRCP 1.3
Now supports Sony Smartwatch 2
* Show notifcations on car radio
* Show application as artist
* Show summery as album
* Show full notification text as title (can be splitted over multiple chunks max length is configurable)
* Play notification via TTS (text to speech)
* Use next / previous track to navigate through notifications
* Use pause / play button to remove notifcation
* Use forward button to close notification stream might help to regain focus to previous playing audio.
To test if your media device (car radio) supports AVRCP 1.3 play a mp3 song which has id3 information set and check if this information is shown on the media device.
There are two ways to provide this application with info about notifications via accesiblities or via notification access. The later one is the prefered method which is only support on Android 4.3 and up.
To enable Botifier via Notification Access (Android 4.3 only):
Goto Settings -> Security -> Notification Access -> Enable Botifier (Setting only available if Botifier is installed)
To enable Botifier via Accessiblity:
Goto Settings -> Accessiblity -> Enable Botifier
Do not enable both methods which will cause unexpected behaviour.
Source available @ https://github.com/grimpy/Botifier
Application thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2421357
Added support for Sony Smartwatch 2.
Preferences has been changed to distinguise between kind of notifications beter.
* Don't use TTS during phone calls
* Fix issue where TTS wouldnt respect blacklist
* Make TTS quiet when dismissing notification
* Fix showing old notifcation which have been removed (android 4.3 only)
* Fix showing notifications that happened when BT was not active
* Change Applicatoin Blacklist to Whitelist with select all/none option
Fixify Free works with any Bluetooth AVRCP device, ranging from the Pebble Watch to your car!
• Send song information to any Bluetooth AVRCP-compatible device.
• Easy to use settings.
• Runs in the background and only when it needs to. This means no annoying notifications or popups and no battery drain.
• Fire and forget. You don't even need to open the application's settings, just install it and you're set.
Setting up Fixify Free is as easy as changing a setting. No confusing menus.
1. Install Fixify Free
2. Open up Spotify Music and go to Settings
3. Enable "Device Broadcast Status". This allows Fixify to identify the currently playing song
4. Restart Spotify
Got any issues? Please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To control Spotify, you will need to change a few settings in the Pebble app.
1. Open the Pebble app and go to Settings
2. Tap "Music" and select Spotify.
Please note: We are no affiliated with Spotify in any way.
It allows you to visualize and listen to the magnetic field surrouding you, whether it comes from the planet, from electronic equipment, or other sources.
*** Realtime Graph ***
The magnetic field sensor is tri-dimensional. In other terms, there are 3 sensors, measuring the intensity of the magnetic field on 3 axes.
GaussWave displays the values using a unit called Gauss (G), and as curves with the corresponding colors.
Horizontal lines are placed every 0.1G. You can pinch in order to increase or decrease the graph scale.
*** Audio Feedback ***
In addition to visual information, the full version of GaussWave produces sound according to the intensity of the magnetic field on all three axes. Note: sound isn't available in the Lite version.
The synthesized sounds are actually notes, and because there are three streams, it resembles chords, which would be produced by some sort of flute.
Oh, and yeah, it sounds a bit magic. That's the point :-)
*** Compass ***
The compass on the left side is based on the X an Y axes, and thus useful when holding the device horizontally.
The compass on the right side (full version only) is based on the X an Z axes, which is better when holding the device vertically.
・"Preinstall + Ringtone + Notification + Alarm + Video" can be specified
・Vibration can be specified
・pops up on screen can be specified
・Ringing tone can be your favorite videos from the time
Example：Chorus of the song to fit the part, from the first 34 seconds to 14 seconds ringing.
(Player for playback, there is little difference)
・According to the duration of the vibration pattern and the melody, you can start a second notice before the specified time signal
Example：Fit the end of the ringing melody on the hour to hour.
・Rehearsal capabilities can be notified in advance to confirm the
(Notification date set, switching to a separate set bell / bell this does not work, you can check the notification settings purely)
・The original volume, the volume can be set is not affected by other
Example：During playback, music player (media volume), but miss hearing that you have set up the volume original.
・Such as stationary terminals or at bedtime, when the ambient light can reduce the volume of ringing melodies
Example：In irregular bedtime, it is possible to reduce the ringing volume to match the bed.
※Brightness sensor or proximity sensor terminal is not equipped with functional limitations
・Manner Mode (except normal mode) when not ringing melody
・Add a setting for reducing the volume during a call or Vibe (Menu -> Set)
※In order to determine the call state authority "and voice / telephone" has been added
Other configuration details
・Notice first bell
└ OFF / 5,10,15,20,25,30 minutes before
[Date and time]
・Date / time can be set
・Individual switch set
└ Individual switch set
・Play start position
└ Minute:second(0:00 to 23:59)
└ Once / timer(1 to 59 seconds)
└ OFF / 1,2,3,4,5,6 pattern
・Notification will be linked volume (6 + 1) can be selected.
└ Ringtone / Notification / Media / Alarm / Voice call / System + Original
※The free version displays ads(Network communication)
Please use the paid version without ads.
There is generic support for all BLE services, as well as specific support for the following ones:
- BlueCreation's Melody profile
- Cycling Speed and Cadence
- Device Info
- Running Speed and Cadence
- Generic Access
- Heart Rate
- Immediate Alert
- Link Loss
- TX Power
The application needs to start once and then it will stay in the background whenever a Jambadoo Bluetooth connectioon is active.