Pushes Android notifications from the notification drawer to any connected bluetooth device supporting AVRCP 1.3
Now supports Sony Smartwatch 2
* Show notifcations on car radio
* Show application as artist
* Show summery as album
* Show full notification text as title (can be splitted over multiple chunks max length is configurable)
* Play notification via TTS (text to speech)
* Use next / previous track to navigate through notifications
* Use pause / play button to remove notifcation
* Use forward button to close notification stream might help to regain focus to previous playing audio.
To test if your media device (car radio) supports AVRCP 1.3 play a mp3 song which has id3 information set and check if this information is shown on the media device.
There are two ways to provide this application with info about notifications via accesiblities or via notification access. The later one is the prefered method which is only support on Android 4.3 and up.
To enable Botifier via Notification Access (Android 4.3 only):
Goto Settings -> Security -> Notification Access -> Enable Botifier (Setting only available if Botifier is installed)
To enable Botifier via Accessiblity:
Goto Settings -> Accessiblity -> Enable Botifier
Do not enable both methods which will cause unexpected behaviour.
Source available @ https://github.com/grimpy/Botifier
Application thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2421357
Added support for Sony Smartwatch 2.
Preferences has been changed to distinguise between kind of notifications beter.
* Don't use TTS during phone calls
* Fix issue where TTS wouldnt respect blacklist
* Make TTS quiet when dismissing notification
* Fix showing old notifcation which have been removed (android 4.3 only)
* Fix showing notifications that happened when BT was not active
* Change Applicatoin Blacklist to Whitelist with select all/none option
Fixify Free is an application that fixes missing song metadata when using the Spotify Music application. Are you fed up with not knowing which song is playing? This application is for you.
Fixify Free works with any Bluetooth AVRCP device, ranging from the Pebble Watch to your car!
• Send song information to any Bluetooth AVRCP-compatible device.
• Easy to use settings.
• Runs in the background and only when it needs to. This means no annoying notifications or popups and no battery drain.
• Fire and forget. You don't even need to open the application's settings, just install it and you're set.
Setting up Fixify Free is as easy as changing a setting. No confusing menus.
1. Install Fixify Free
2. Open up Spotify Music and go to Settings
3. Enable "Device Broadcast Status". This allows Fixify to identify the currently playing song
4. Restart Spotify
Got any issues? Please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To control Spotify, you will need to change a few settings in the Pebble app.
1. Open the Pebble app and go to Settings
2. Tap "Music" and select Spotify.
Please note: We are no affiliated with Spotify in any way.
This application helps you to save your battery because your can turn on Bluetooth only while a device is connected.
HOW TO USE
1. Select "BluetoothMan Free" in widget selection window.
2. Setting window will be opened.
3. Select a device that you want to connect.
4. Change Nickname if you want to change a text displayed under the widget.
5. Select a profile.
6. Uncheck if you want to keep enabled Bluetooth.
7. Touching OK, widget will be shown on the screen.
A2DP(Audio Speaker), HSP/HFP(Headset), HID(Mouse,Keyboard)
Android 4.0 and higher
In case of HID, touching the widget just enables Bluetooth, and doesn't connect the profile. You have to move your mouse or type your keyboard to trigger to connect.
Works with google play music now too! (may work with other audio players that use notifications as well)
This app does 3 things the Spotify Android app does NOT
1) Transmits Bluetooth metadata to your car stereo (this is so easy to do i'm surprised Spotify does not do this)
2) Transmits new notifications as Bluetooth Metadata for 15 seconds (then returns to song data)
3) Lets you set 2 different volume levels for when Spotify is playing music and when it is not. This is useful when the volume level of your maps navigation isn't quite loud enough to understand while driving. Now you can set the music volume lower than the "non music." ** this feature will be phased out in future versions as spotify now supports "audio ducking".
** You'll need to give autoaudio notification access for this to work with the newest version of Spotify, as they don't seem to support device broadcast anymore. (some phones have this setting hidden, so autoaudio has a button to take you directly to the settings screen)
** Spotify (and google play music) hides the notification when the app is visible, so this only works when the screen is off, or the app is not in the foreground.
** Use the notification setting in my app to prevent android from killing it.
** I wrote this app for me, so if it doesn't work for you, don't bother dispensing with a one star review. . . one star reviews aren't useful to anyone. Things get resolved by contacting the developer, instead of putting one star reviews (a good rule of thumb for all apps in the Play store).
** If you find this app useful, please feel free buy my donate app.
CoolShot allows you to use headset to play music, take picture, etc.
Music feature supports all 3rd party music app which supports AVRCP.
TakePicture feature let you take a picture with a single click on the headset button.
More features will be available soon.
・"Preinstall + Ringtone + Notification + Alarm + Video" can be specified
・Vibration can be specified
・pops up on screen can be specified
・Ringing tone can be your favorite videos from the time
Example：Chorus of the song to fit the part, from the first 34 seconds to 14 seconds ringing.
(Player for playback, there is little difference)
・According to the duration of the vibration pattern and the melody, you can start a second notice before the specified time signal
Example：Fit the end of the ringing melody on the hour to hour.
・Rehearsal capabilities can be notified in advance to confirm the
(Notification date set, switching to a separate set bell / bell this does not work, you can check the notification settings purely)
・The original volume, the volume can be set is not affected by other
Example：During playback, music player (media volume), but miss hearing that you have set up the volume original.
・Such as stationary terminals or at bedtime, when the ambient light can reduce the volume of ringing melodies
Example：In irregular bedtime, it is possible to reduce the ringing volume to match the bed.
※Brightness sensor or proximity sensor terminal is not equipped with functional limitations
・Manner Mode (except normal mode) when not ringing melody
・Add a setting for reducing the volume during a call or Vibe (Menu -> Set)
※In order to determine the call state authority "and voice / telephone" has been added
Other configuration details
・Notice first bell
└ OFF / 5,10,15,20,25,30 minutes before
[Date and time]
・Date / time can be set
・Individual switch set
└ Individual switch set
・Play start position
└ Minute:second(0:00 to 23:59)
└ Once / timer(1 to 59 seconds)
└ OFF / 1,2,3,4,5,6 pattern
・Notification will be linked volume (6 + 1) can be selected.
└ Ringtone / Notification / Media / Alarm / Voice call / System + Original
※The free version displays ads(Network communication)
Please use the paid version without ads.
There is generic support for all BLE services, as well as specific support for the following ones:
- BlueCreation's Melody profile
- Cycling Speed and Cadence
- Device Info
- Running Speed and Cadence
- Generic Access
- Heart Rate
- Immediate Alert
- Link Loss
- TX Power
The application needs to start once and then it will stay in the background whenever a Jambadoo Bluetooth connectioon is active.