Tittle for Parents is a parental control app for parents to take the lead in remotely managing their children's screen time and device usage with just a few clicks. The Android & iOS friendly parental control app allows parents to easily block or enable mobile apps like the internet for their children's access, as well as set up daily schedules to limit their screen time.
Our location and geofencing features enable parents to track and be updated about their children’s whereabouts. Have peace of mind even when you are away or at work.
These are some of our parental control features parents can use in managing their children's screen time:
– Set up multiple schedules to limit device usage during school, meal times, family time, bedtime
– Block children’s access to apps like games and social media
– Block children’s access to internet browsers
– Enable children’s access to other apps like educational puzzles
– Review apps your children have downloaded
– Monitor app usage of your children
– Track your child's current location
– Be informed by viewing location updates quickly
– Receive notification alerts when your child steps in/out of specified addresses or landmarks, e.g. amusement parks, bowling alleys, movie theaters, shopping malls, etc.
– Protect your children from potential danger by viewing location updates
– Manage both Android and iOS devices on the go
Available on both Android and iOS platforms, Tittle for Parents is friendly and easy to use, and a breeze for even the non-IT savvy parents to actively manage screen time limits. We encourage parents to set limits to their children’s screen time, and guide them through the importance of mobile responsibility and unplugging.
Use Tittle as a tool to communicate with your children and get more involved in setting boundaries to their mobile usage.
– Educate your children on the importance of moderation
– Encourage your children to put their phones down
– Get their undivided attention during family time
– Bond with your children through increased communication
For more information, please visit http://tittleforparents.com.
You may also email us at email@example.com.
Say hello to smart parenting!
(Note: This app uses the Device Administrator permission to allow parents to manage their child's device)