This program emulates the hardware modem on your Android phone. It allows your phone to share wifi or mobile connection over the bluetooth channel with other devices like PCs,tablets or navigation systems. The bluetooth DUN (dial-up network) service is turned on, in order to enable the external device to access the Internet.
It supports both TCP and UDP protocols; NO ROOTING NEEDED!!
Tested with Windows Xp/7/8/10 PCs, Mercedes Comand OnLine, Toyota Touch&Go / Entune, Tom Tom Rider, Clever GPS, BB Playbook
It doesn't work with some Motorola/Sony/HTC devices due to firmware limitations.
Trial version limited to 5 min and it is for test only; see also the no limited version (it includes the homescreen widget, the auto-reconnect and auto-start additional options)
- you need to disable Smart Lock OR define the external bluetooth device as trusted
- for external devices with low transfer speed (i.e. car navigators) probably you need to reduce the BT Queue Length parameter [ from 10 -> 2 ] in the app settings
- if you decide to purchase the full version, please download the BlueDUN+ because the BlueDUN is no more supported and is kept on the market only for old Android phones (version 2.3.* and 3.*)
How to setup (only the first time):
- Remove the previous pairing between your devices
- Start the BlueDUN service, make the phone discoverable
- Create the new pairing
- Setup the DUN connection on the client device: don't care about phone number, account or dns because the app emulates only the modem behaviour but it sends/retrieves data to/from phone wifi/mobile connection!
In case of connection issues, please enable the "Logger" and "Log to File" options in the setting panel; go back and restart the service, try some connection attempts. Finally click the "Send Log files" option to send an email with generated log files.
Please CONTACT ME for any problem BEFORE WRITING NEGATIVE COMMENTS. Don't add spam comments otherwise I'll have to remove this trial version.