BlueFire for Motorhomes connects to your motorhome via the BlueFire Data Adapter. The Adapter plugs into the 9 pin or 6 pin diagnostic port of your motorhome and sends J1939 and J1708 information to the app via Bluetooth. The Adapter is available for purchase from Amazon and from our store at https://bluefire-llc.com/store.
The BlueFire for Motorhomes app is free and will run in Demo mode without the Adapter. This provides an opportunity to view the functionality that it offers prior to purchasing an Adapter.
A summary of the features the App has is given below:
- Gauges - Customize and view your motorhome gauges and view the values in real-time.
- Trip Recording - Record information about your trip to compare performance with previous trips. Trips can be emailed and saved in an Excel .csv file.
- Fuel Economy - Shows information to help you get more value from your driving.
- Motorhome Repair - Shows a multitude of motorhome information that can help determine the cause of a problem and help repair your motorhome.
- Fault Diagnostics - Shows any and all faults (active and in-active) along with information to help repair them. Allows reseting the faults after being repaired.
- Motorhome Information - Shows the VIN, make, model, and serial number of the motorhome, engine, brakes, and transmission.
- Data Logging - Allows logging of motorhome data at a set interval and saving the data in an Excel .csv file for later analysis.
- Multi-Lingual - When the translations are complete the app will be available in Spanish, Portuguese, and French.
There is also an Open Source API that is available to Android and Xamarin developers on Github at https://github.com/BlueFire-LLC.
More information is on our website at https://bluefire-llc.com.