It is a query tool for physicians and other health adequately treating each diabetic patient on hyperglycemia. How often there are more drugs and which one is right?
The App drugs recommended depending on what the doctor choose regarding: Efficiency, Hypoglycemia Risk, Weight, Side effects and Costs.
Diabetes Pharma is based on and closely follows the parameters set by the last Consensus (2012) and decision algorithm for management of patients with type 2 diabetes from the ADA (American Diabetes Association) and the EASD (European Association for the Study of Diabetes .) Diabetes Pharma is the Consensus become App.
The App follows the sequence depending on the patient has HbA1c: always begins with monotherapy, it continues with combination therapy, then Tritherapy and finally multiple doses of insulin.
● on Diabetes Pharma we indicate on each group of drugs which is its physiological effect, advantages, disadvantages and different active ingredients.
● From each active substance you have access to the different trademarks that exist and the data sheet of the Official Agency of Medicines.
● It also has lots of information, such as glycemic targets, key points when treating a patient, etc..
● It also indicates how to start insulin therapy, doses estimating depending on weight.
● It takes account of contraindications to metformin.
● It takes into account the incompatibilities between drugs.
● It stores the different groups of drugs that the doctor is choosing in multiple therapies.
● From the app you can access to Facebook, Twitter and email sharing with peers.
● Diabetes Pharma is interactive, dynamic and easy to use.
● Diabetes Pharma is developed for all Android devices.
Available in English, Spanish, Portuguese, French and German.
Note: This app is not intended to replace formal Dexcom CGM training.
This program contains complete information for Diabetes Medical confrontation.
Topics include epidemiology, pathophysiology, diagnosis, treatment, complications, etc.
This application is essential for all physician and people related to medical and health field.
- As seen in American Diabetes Association's Diabetes Forecast Magazine, NYTimes, Wired Magazine, DiabetesMine.com, MedGadget.com, Mendosa.com, Diabetes Health Magazine, JDRF Newsletters and MobiHealthNews
Glucose Buddy is a data storage utility for people with diabetes. Users can log their
- Carbs (Food)
- Medication (Insulin Dosages)
- Blood Pressure
** Remembering to test your blood sugar is always a problem, that's why in GB there are reminders that are associated with events so you'll never forget to test again!
Great visualization with calendar day by day quick view and be able to add multiple items all at once. Glucose Buddy is simple, quick, effective and proven!
Manage your diabetes using glucose buddy and take control of your diabetes today!
This App. generates various chart data and facilitate the individual management through reading data from blood glucose meter, blood pressure monitor, cholesterol meter and body fat scale. ( with MyHealthPoint )
(Support a manual input as well)
It helps user to manage erratic reading data separately and to forward them by an email as CSV format.
your MyLoop account. MyLoop Panic Button provides iPhone owners the ability to send an immediate alert to caregivers
including their current location (as determined by their
smartphone’s GPS). Setup involves selecting which of your MyLoop
caregivers you wish to be on your Emergency Contact list.
Activating an alert is a one-touch action. When the Help button is
pressed, caregivers are immediately notified by text message or
email, and are given a link to a map which contains your current
location. Future enhancements will include connecting to a call
center, and automatic activation of the Panic Button in certain
user-defined situations (e.g. not re-testing BG in X minutes).
MyLoop Panic Button provides you and your loved ones peace of mind
knowing that in any emergency situation, your caregivers will know
you need help, and can see where you are.