Check with interactive drug calculations, drip rates and document with precision.
• Interactive drug calculator/converter
• Interactive IV drip calculator
• Quiz/ game, practice test, that counts towards your Continued Professional Development (CPD)
• ICU quality assessment and documentation
• Do and read an ECG in seconds,
• Simple blood gas analysis
• Capture store and send all your education activities ready for recall if needed
The answers at your finger tips when you need them without having to file through another E-Book.
Your blood glucose readings are stored on your Android device. They can be shared with someone who care about you via SMS text message automatically when you enter them. Reminders popup at a specified time everyday to remind you to check your blood sugar. Tap on the reminder and it will take you straight to the app.
I created this app for a friend whose has a 13 year old daughter with type 1 diabetes and was afraid to let her stay with friends for fear she'd forget to check her blood sugar and/or forget to take her insulin. He wanted to know when she checked her blood sugar so that he would not have to worry.
-Auto text message
-Report or Graph
I take pride in my apps and I'm always here to answer questions. I usually get back to people within 24 hours.
* food (database includes 100,000 foods)
With multi-device add-on option, use any number of devices to manage your data. For example, use Track3 Diabetes Tracker on your iPhone while outside and on your iPad while at home. Your data automatically shows up in all your devices!
* Easy to use glucose tracker and logbook
* Chart glucose trends
* Carb and calorie details for over 100,000 foods
* Customized information for the foods, exercises, and medications unique to your life
* Enter your own foods and recipes
* Use as a carb counter - adjust serving sizes to see the exact amount of carbs in your meals
* Record your own insulin and medication types
* Log and track blood glucose, food, exercise, insulin, and medications
* Email your log information that can be opened by any spreadsheet program.
* With the multi-device sync add-on, you can share data among multiple devices and view your data on www.track3.com
* Be able to monitor glucose levels (mg/dl)
* Build a "favorites" list of foods and exercises for quick entry
* Create pre-set entry categories like "100 calorie snack" or "morning coffee with creamer"
* Utilize exercise calorie per minute values specific to your weight, time spent, and type of exercise done
* Enter direct calorie or carb values displayed from cardio machine workouts
* Create customized exercise routine entries, such as 200 calorie yoga class.
The Track3 Diabetes Tracker App is the diabetes manager and tracker that people with diabetes have been waiting for. You can now leave carbohydrate and medication worries behind by letting the Track3 Diabetes App assist with managing glucose levels. Track3 logs nutrition and exercise information as well as oral medications and insulin. It will even record different insulin types plus unique foods and exercise routines. Track3 Diabetes logbook app keeps at their finger tips all of the information people with diabetes need to stay healthy.
Diabetes management made easy!
This app was created in collaboration with Diabetes UK by Dr. Pavan Bandhu and was developed by Jagdeep Nagpal (Oxford Brookes - MSc. Computer Science & Newcastle University BSc. Computer Science)
An app tester of Insulin Calc said "..Good app that is quick and easy to use. Informative and accurate for readings. Recommended to other users.."
This app is intended to be used only by diabetes Type 1 patients.
Your valuable feedback will be greatly appreciated. Feel free to email me any time to email@example.com with subject "Insulin Calc". Thank you.
This app was developed for the Diabetes App Challenge to support young people with diabetes get the best out of their appointments (funded by Diabetes UK & run by Plymouth University & Peninsula School of Medicine & Dentistry)
Optimised for ICS and Jelly Bean
settings->save button added
fixed settings layout
Modified the calculation
Fields turn red when Insulin value is more than 20
Clear button added
Decimal formatted to 2 decimal places
Initial release with the insulin calculator
In case of incompatibility please have a look on our website: http://www.sidiary.org/customerservice-faqv6-2088.asp?IDSprache=2
To work with a diabetes logbook on your Android device is very simple with SiDiary. You can track all relevant data for your therapy like blood glucose, carbohydrates, medication like insulin and so on quick in a simple data mask to make it visible on your Android device. You can analyze it with the statistic function or with our trend analysis.
If you already use the PC version of SiDiary to read out your meters, insulin pump, etc. - you can add this data also to your Android device by simply synchronizing it with SiDiary Online.
The features of this app so far:
• easiest entry of all data with the numeric keypad
• all data can be tracked with a scrollable input mask
• clearly arranged display of your daily data in SiDiary's typical style
• lots of statistic-graphics (pie chart, line graph, modal day and detailed statistic)
• trend analysis (how was the progress of your therapy in the last days/weeks/months?)
• fast synchronization of your data with 'SDiary Online', from where you are able to print your data stand-alone from your operating system or synchronize the data with your desktop computer version of SiDiary
• option for automatically synchronization (after shut down the app and/or at midnight)
• user defined data types, which you have defined in your pc-version can also be used on the Android after a synchronization with 'SiDiary Online'
• blood glucose values can be entered in mg/dl or mmol/l
• body weight can be entered in kg or lbs
• carbohydrates can be entered in gram or any other exchange unit (such as BE/KE, etc.)
• date format dd.mm or mm-dd
• time format 24h or 12h am/pm
• data rows that you don't want to use can be hidden
You can use 'SiDiary Android' stand-alone, but this version can also enhance the pc-version - e.g. you can download readings from your blood glucose meter, insulin pump, blood pressure meter or pedometer with your pc-version and enter additional data on the way in your Android version. After synchronizing your desktop computer and your Android both with 'SiDiary Online' all of your data will be merged into one logbook. Since synchronization with 'SiDiary Online' will be started manually - you always have the full control of possible costs for your online connection.
You can use the app in the adware mode (with commercial ads) as long as you wish. Please note that in this mode only the last 7 calendar days can be synchronized with SiDiary Online.
The app claims for the following rights (legend in brackets):
• read phone state and identity (to build the apps serial number)
• your roughly estimated (network-based) location (for commercial ads in your language)
• full internet access (download ads and transfer data on demand to SiDiary Online)
• storage (to store data locally on your device)
• paid services (send short messages: optional, must be turned on first: when the blood glucose is exceeding or falling below the limit values a SMS can be send to a predetermined number (eg, to the parents or the diabetes team)
• system tools (to establish Bluetooth connection to Fora Diamond Mini BT glucose meter by request)
Administer your blood glucose (mg/dl and mmol/l), your dosage of insulin, carbohydrates, sport activities, blood pressure, pulse, weight and notes simple and effective. DiabetesPlus is aware of insulin pump users and lets you administer your basalrates and insulin pump events.
Also other medication is easily tracked. Just add them in the settings menu.
Generate pdf-files with all relevant data within seconds and email them to your doctor or directly put them into your dropbox.
Recommended by Diabetes Center Hamburg West.
- Administration of measurements: blood glucose (mg/dl and mmol/l), dosage of insulin, carbohydrates, sport activities, blood pressure, pulse, weight and notes
- Administration of basalrates and insulin pump events for insulinpump users
- Save insulin values with a minimum value of 0,1 IU and carbs with a minimum of 0,5 carbs
- Define your glucose target range
- Clear illustration due to coloured indicators
- Daily and monthly line graphs of your blood glucose
- Graphical reporting of target values
- Calculation of important statistics (average blood glucose, HbA1c, average dosage of insulin (short and long acting insulin), average carbohydrates)
- PDF-Export designed like the known diabetes diarys
- Email pdf to your doctor or yourself
- Export the pdf directly into your dropbox
- Enhance the report with your personal data (name, date of birth)
- Selection of your insulines (short and long acting) in settings
Under categories you can select the various moments of the day. Major are: breakfast, lunch, dinner! Also you can add other categories to suit your needs.
There are two display options: graph or statistics, displayed according to blood level, normal, high or low! A true estimate ..... Very useful to monitor your progress!
You'll never have to write your daily diary .... But with this application will be very easy to send your levels to the doctor.
Registration of values is possible for a period of 30 days, in the premium version this limit is not present.
- Feeding regimen and weight tracking journals
- Feeding tube troubleshooting
- Feeding tube quizzes
- Electronic insulin dose calculator
- Electronic blood glucose log
- “Sick Day Care” guidelines
- Carb counting resource and food records
The app currently requires a specific invitation by your care team to utilize these programs. User feedback is greatly encouraged as this will allow future updates to continually meet the needs of patients and families.
Nationwide Children's in Columbus, Ohio is a premier pediatric hospital and research institute. After the largest pediatric construction endeavor in the nation, we are the second largest pediatric hospital in the country. Visit www.nationwidechildrens.org to learn more.
• 3-Day Profile - For meaningful blood sugar testing with reminders and charts.
• Testing-In-Pairs - Simple tool to help better understand the change of your blood sugar levels around a specific event like a meal or special activity.
• Logging of health events which influence blood sugar levels: meals (size, carbs, or calories), insulin, exercise, medications, blood pressure, weight and health state. Notes and photos can also be added.
• Option to share your diabetes information with your health care team via email or text message.
This product is intended for use by individuals diagnosed with diabetes to support effective diabetes management. The software provides for manual data entry, storage, display, transfer, and self-managing of blood glucose and other related health indicators which can be shown in report and graphical format.
Devices that do not have telephone capability are not supported.
Small screens – less than 3.2in (8.1cm) diagonal, or less than 320x320 pixels – are not supported.
This 126.96.36.199 upgrade allows the app to be used with Android 4.3 that affected the graphing tool on some phones. The update will also prevent errors during the upgrade process from Android 4.2 to 4.3 due to a change in how Android stores reminders by clearing all active reminders during the upgrade process.
If your device does not use the default Android keyboard that supports decimal points, you will need to download a keyboard app, such as the “Google keyboard” app that supports decimals points to enter decimal values. If you need further help with the 360° app, you can contact ACCU-CHEK customer support at www.accu-chek.com.
If you have version 188.8.131.52, this 184.108.40.206 upgrade allows the app to be used with Android 4.2 or later. A change to the security machinery introduced in Android 4.2 caused a failure in the previous version of the app’s database protection logic. No data was damaged or at risk, but the app was unable to read from its database due to this failure. This update addresses this issue and allows users to access their data. Users should NOT uninstall the app prior to this upgrade; uninstalling will cause data to be irrevocably lost. However, if the previous version of the app was first installed with Android 4.2, v220.127.116.11 will need to be uninstalled before downloading/installing v18.104.22.168, which will cause data to be lost.
Information about Permissions required by this app:
Send SMS Messages, Read Your Contacts, Read Call Log: used only if you choose to share data with third parties. The app does not automatically use these features.
Full Network Access: used only if you choose to share data with third parties or register the app on www.accu-chek.com
Read Phone Status and Identity: only the phone identity is used to create unique encryption key to protect your data that is stored on the phone
ACCU-CHEK and ACCU-CHEK 360° are trademarks of Roche.
CE: This product fulfills the requirements of the European Council Directive 93/42/EEC on Medical Devices.
Each record can store:
• the blood glucose level and category
• insulin dose and type
• carbs (carbohydrates) consumption
• exercise summary
• weight, comments and more...
CALCULATE INSULIN DOSE
Enter the glucose level and carbohydrates intake for an instant result.
EXPORT AND REPORTS
• view charts
• print a glucose levels sheet
• analyse the data in a spreadsheet
The app is 100% free (no ads - the InApp purchase is now a donation only).
Any suggestions on how to further improve the app are very welcome.
Let Lenny help you learn carb counting in a fun and easy way! Carb Counting with Lenny has two main sections:
LENNY’S FOOD GUIDE:
Lenny’s Food Guide helps you learn carb values for many food items across the basic food groups.
LENNY’S CARB GAMES:
Think you have mastered carb counting? Then take the Lenny challenge and test your knowledge with four interactive games. Be careful- games are timed and get progressively more challenging. Let Lenny help you learn carb counting and manage your diabetes the fun way.
- Learn carb values for many basic foods
- Test your carb knowledge using Lenny’s fun, interactive games
-This application requires Adobe AIR be installed on your device in order to install and run.
„plustime“ ist eine kostenfreie App zur optimalen Verwaltung und Übersicht von den vom Arzt verordneten oder in der Apotheke erworbenen Medikamenten.
Die verwendete Sprache ist Deutsch. Durch die Möglichkeit, eine große Anzahl an Patienten anzulegen, eignet sich diese App sowohl für Einzelpersonen als auch für das Pflegepersonal, um die verordnete Medikation aller zu pflegenden Personen verwalten zu können.
Neben einer großen Anzahl an Medikamenten kann zur Unterstützung der Arzneimittelsicherheit zu jedem Medikament ein Foto zur eindeutigen Identifikation hinzugefügt werden.
Der genaue Einnahmezeitpunkt eines jeden Medikaments kann individuell festgelegt werden. Die Uhrzeit ist bei „morgens-mittags-abends-nachts“ frei einstellbar. Es besteht die Möglichkeit, sich an jede Einnahme mittels Tonsignal erinnern zu lassen. Erinnerungsfunktionen können auch gänzlich ausgeschaltet werden. Zusätzliche Informationen und Einnahmehinweise in Zusammenhang mit Nahrungsaufnahme können bei jedem Medikament hinterlegt werden. Bei jedem erfassten Patienten erleichtert eine Tages- und eine Wochenübersicht die Verwaltung der verordneten Arzneimittel.
Zur Erleichterung der Eingabe speichert die App „plustime“ bereits eingegebene Daten von Arzneimitteln oder Personennamen, die bei Bedarf gleich einem neuen Eintrag zugeordnet werden können. Um die Daten unverwechselbar zu machen, sind keine namensgleichen Personeneinträge zulässig.
Zu jedem erfassten Patienten können der betreuende Arzt und eine Ansprechperson eingetragen werden, welche-wenn eine Telefonnummer hinterlegt ist-direkt angerufen werden können. Mittels eines Kartendienstes ist eine angegebene Adresse auch einfach zu lokalisieren.
Per „plustime“ können ebenso gemessene Blutdruck-/-Blutzuckerwerte ganz einfach hinzugefügt werden! Die gesammelten Daten können als Kurve und als Liste mit Wochen-Monats- oder 3-Monatsübersicht dargestellt werden. Mit einem Klick können auch diese Angaben ganz einfach per Mail , z.B. an den Hausarzt, versandt werden!
Beim Export von Daten werden die exportierten Daten mit einem privaten Einwegschlüssel verschlüsselt und in der DropBox abgelegt!
Die Benutzung ist übersichtlich und einfach gestaltet, zu jedem Bereich gibt es einen Hilfetext, der die Funktion der jeweiligen Seite erläutert.
Es ist möglich, die App mittels Passwort für Dritte unzugänglich zu halten.
Es werden keine patienten-bezogenen Daten ermittelt!
Für den Betrieb und die Funktionen des kostenlosen Programmes ist nach erfolgreichem Download keine Internetverbindung notwendig (außer für die Import/ -Exportfunktion und den Kartendienst).
Die Verwendung von „plustime“ erfolgt ausschließlich auf eigene Gefahr und +pharma übernimmt keinerlei Haftung für Schäden, die durch die Verwendung der Software oder deren mögliche fehlerhafte Funktion resultieren.
+pharma ist nicht haftbar für die Richtigkeit der erfassten Daten und die Korrektheit der eingenommenen Medikation.
Es wird empfohlen, das Handy mit einem Passwort vor unerlaubten Zugriffen zu schützen. +pharma haftet in keiner Weise für fälschlich eingenommene oder vergessene Medikationen und daraus resultierenden Folgen.
Achten Sie immer auf einen ausreichenden Ladezustand und stellen Sie Ihr Mobiltelefon nicht lautlos, damit die Erinnerungsfunktion von „plustime“ nicht beeinträchtigt wird!
Bei Fragen in Bezug auf „plustime“ bzw. wenn Fehler auftreten, wenden Sie sich bitte an:
+pharma arzneimittel gmbh
One of the fastest and most flexible blood sugar log book app and more. With OnTrack Diabetes or Spreadsheet import and web report generation that you can email or save with ease. Full customizability, track exactly the labor values the doctor ordered! It is an all around health app!
It is much more than just a diabetes blood sugar tracker. By default the following categories are there to track: Glucose, Meds, Food, Supplements, Blood Pressure, Weight, Body Metrics, Labs, Temperature... But the beauty of it is you can add your own ones.
Create, edit logs and charts, with automatic unit conversion. Only your imagination is the limit!
No other app has the suggestion system or custom made Combobox UI technology or chart template builder.*
★ Setup timers, use the counter widget, live main menu.
★ Unique intuitive streamlined data input: just tap Log Entry or pick one of your categories right from the main menu.
★ Customize categories and subcategories on-the-fly and choose from 250! colorful icons for them.
★ The entry log adapts to you, learns automatically what type of data you like to enter and suggests them!
★ Calculator at hand, you can write eg. 1/3+5*6.4-6 in entry fields.
★ Present your data as you like it, zoomable and scrollable Android chart with fully customizable content.
★ Create and email report in beautiful hi resolution picture right from your chart as you see it
★ Data timeline for editing with extreme value highlighting, with infinite scroll support
★ Nowhere to be found world class features like dynamic timeline layout and full seamless text search/filter for it.
★ Because one size does not fit all, you can chose your fontsize in the preferences.
★ Edit categories, subcategories to modify high-low ranges, extreme values.
★ Define measures yourself and add multipliers between them. When showing/reporting data an automatic conversion is done for you!
★ Name your graph series and pick color for them or leave it on auto. It is your choice!
Finally a graph done right, use top notch fully multitouch interactive charts with smooth zooming. Zoom, pan, swing, fling and create/email report exactly from what you see. Multiple chart series and Y axes support.
It is currently free, with no ads and privacy breaching shenanigans. I remade the whole Android UI for maximum usability. I barely use off the shelf components. Needless to say It has been a hell a lot of work. Please rate it if you like it, since that is the only "payment" we accep at the momentt!:)
You are free to track anything you want, for example you could track spending too
1.) Just add private/business expenses context
2.) Add categories like office materials, food (there is a medications category already) etc.
3.) Add the dollar as quantity
4.) Profit from custom charts, data export.
*Probably because it was hell a lot of work to make them!:)
I am looking for partners . Currently I have at least 6 world class features that were really hard and time consuming to make and therefore none of my competitors have them and they wont have them any time soon:
-Graph template builder
-Bayesian suggestion model
-Smooth zooming and flinging in graph
-Infinite scrollable timeline with Dynamic layout.
-Full text search and filter that is fast even for a handy.
email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
However even the best product needs good marketing for success as you can see from my unjust low ranking. Therefore there is a huge arbitrage on the marketing front right now. Also looking for a web platform for my app.
- Quickly and easily track blood glucose, hemoglobin A1c, food, weight and many others
- Ability to add/edit categories to suit your needs
Generate detailed graphs and reports to share with your physician
- Supports both US and International units for glucose and hemoglobin A1c
- Easily keep track of your daily, weekly and monthly average glucose levels
- Set reminders to keep you on track
We’ve made a few exciting updates and look forward to making more in the future that will improve your experience with the app. We’d love to hear your feedback – you can reach us anytime at email@example.com
Now Its possible to make records of common blood tests, biochemical analysis of blood, urine and etc!
Medical Records - for those who care about health, for medical students and practicing physicians.
Medical Records contains a comprehensive medical reference written in plain language. The directory contains several thousand articles and section by category: disease, disorders, injuries, symptoms and pain.
Implemented keyword search among thousands of symptoms, diseases, disorders, pain and symptoms.
Backing up and restoring databases allow you to not lose your notes.
A doctors' advice contained in the application, you will not get sick.
Medical Records - this is your health card and medical reference in one application!
Tracking of indicators such as temperature, pressure, pulse, blood, sugar in blood.
Biochemical analysis of blood.
NEW! Tracking of body weight and height!
NEW! Tracking of medications!
your MyLoop account. MyLoop Panic Button provides iPhone owners the ability to send an immediate alert to caregivers
including their current location (as determined by their
smartphone’s GPS). Setup involves selecting which of your MyLoop
caregivers you wish to be on your Emergency Contact list.
Activating an alert is a one-touch action. When the Help button is
pressed, caregivers are immediately notified by text message or
email, and are given a link to a map which contains your current
location. Future enhancements will include connecting to a call
center, and automatic activation of the Panic Button in certain
user-defined situations (e.g. not re-testing BG in X minutes).
MyLoop Panic Button provides you and your loved ones peace of mind
knowing that in any emergency situation, your caregivers will know
you need help, and can see where you are.