This app was created in collaboration with Diabetes UK by Dr. Pavan Bandhu and was developed by Jagdeep Nagpal (Oxford Brookes - MSc. Computer Science & Newcastle University BSc. Computer Science)
An app tester of Insulin Calc said "..Good app that is quick and easy to use. Informative and accurate for readings. Recommended to other users.."
This app is intended to be used only by diabetes Type 1 patients.
Your valuable feedback will be greatly appreciated. Feel free to email me any time to email@example.com with subject "Insulin Calc". Thank you.
This app was developed for the Diabetes App Challenge to support young people with diabetes get the best out of their appointments (funded by Diabetes UK & run by Plymouth University & Peninsula School of Medicine & Dentistry)
Optimised for ICS and Jelly Bean
settings->save button added
fixed settings layout
Modified the calculation
Fields turn red when Insulin value is more than 20
Clear button added
Decimal formatted to 2 decimal places
Initial release with the insulin calculator
Under categories you can select the various moments of the day. Major are: breakfast, lunch, dinner! Also you can add other categories to suit your needs.
There are two display options: graph or statistics, displayed according to blood level, normal, high or low! A true estimate ..... Very useful to monitor your progress!
You'll never have to write your daily diary .... But with this application will be very easy to send your levels to the doctor.
Registration of values is possible for a period of 30 days, in the premium version this limit is not present.
Interface do aplicativo é intuitiva e inteiramente fácil de manusear.
Your blood glucose readings are stored on your Android device. They can be shared with someone who care about you via SMS text message automatically when you enter them. Reminders popup at a specified time everyday to remind you to check your blood sugar. Tap on the reminder and it will take you straight to the app.
I created this app for a friend whose has a 13 year old daughter with type 1 diabetes and was afraid to let her stay with friends for fear she'd forget to check her blood sugar and/or forget to take her insulin. He wanted to know when she checked her blood sugar so that he would not have to worry.
-Auto text message
-Report or Graph
I take pride in my apps and I'm always here to answer questions. I usually get back to people within 24 hours.
- Track HbA1C, Food, Weight, Exercise, Medication, Blood Pressure, Pulse
- Statistic report
- Insulin calculator included.
- Bluetooth connectivity (Watch the video)
Glucose Meter was finalist as the most creative idea in Diabetes Mine Challenge 2010.
Follow us on Twitter: @mGlucoseMeter
* Google Health sync (http://health.google.com) is no longer supported
Comments about Glucose Meter:
I use it daily This ap is very useful & easy to use. I like the big numbers & the comparisons of each time of day blood glucose results especially.
A Google User:
Great app Great for at the doctor's office snd they ask what your numbers been looking like, just open the app.
- Input your medical protocol and life conditions,
- Run insulin Units calc,
- Check record details,
- View Statistics over period of time,
- Check HbA1c estimate based on your average data,
- View graphs,
For who ?
Especially designed for Diabetes type 1 patients, also known as insulin-dependent diabetes, following “functional insulin therapy” protocols with rapid acting insulins, either with by pump or needle injections. But also meaningful for doctors, advisers and nurses.
For what ?
First of all, because we have been dreaming for a while about it for private usage. So we are very keen on sharing our experience with you.
To compute the rapid acting insulin dose (UI) assumed to be injected according to the carbohydrates and lipid meat contents and corrective factors from your medical protocol. The input data are limited within default range values but input values keep anyway under your entire responsibility. Your data are recorded locally into your smart-phone database. You can export these data into a CSV file format (e.g. to be able to easily import your data into your PC favorite calc spreadsheet. In case of requested export (EXPORT button), the recorded CSV file will be localized onto your SD card. No data are exchanged with external devices or servers.
Full detailed statistics (average, min, max values over several time periods) are available for each parameter (Blood Glucose, Insulin Units, Carbohydrates, Lipids).
Every parameter is shown in a graphical view as well. The view is zoomable (in/out). The base view shows last week data and it can be slided or zoom over time just playing with your finger ends.
Administer your blood glucose (mg/dl and mmol/l), your dosage of insulin, carbohydrates, sport activities, blood pressure, pulse, weight and notes simple and effective. DiabetesPlus is aware of insulin pump users and lets you administer your basalrates and insulin pump events.
Also other medication is easily tracked. Just add them in the settings menu.
Generate pdf-files with all relevant data within seconds and email them to your doctor or directly put them into your dropbox.
Recommended by Diabetes Center Hamburg West.
- Administration of measurements: blood glucose (mg/dl and mmol/l), dosage of insulin, carbohydrates, sport activities, blood pressure, pulse, weight and notes
- Administration of basalrates and insulin pump events for insulinpump users
- Save insulin values with a minimum value of 0,1 IU and carbs with a minimum of 0,5 carbs
- Define your glucose target range
- Clear illustration due to coloured indicators
- Daily and monthly line graphs of your blood glucose
- Graphical reporting of target values
- Calculation of important statistics (average blood glucose, HbA1c, average dosage of insulin (short and long acting insulin), average carbohydrates)
- PDF-Export designed like the known diabetes diarys
- Email pdf to your doctor or yourself
- Export the pdf directly into your dropbox
- Enhance the report with your personal data (name, date of birth)
- Selection of your insulines (short and long acting) in settings
In case of incompatibility please have a look on our website: http://www.sidiary.org/customerservice-faqv6-2088.asp?IDSprache=2
To work with a diabetes logbook on your Android device is very simple with SiDiary. You can track all relevant data for your therapy like blood glucose, carbohydrates, medication like insulin and so on quick in a simple data mask to make it visible on your Android device. You can analyze it with the statistic function or with our trend analysis.
If you already use the PC version of SiDiary to read out your meters, insulin pump, etc. - you can add this data also to your Android device by simply synchronizing it with SiDiary Online.
The features of this app so far:
• easiest entry of all data with the numeric keypad
• all data can be tracked with a scrollable input mask
• clearly arranged display of your daily data in SiDiary's typical style
• lots of statistic-graphics (pie chart, line graph, modal day and detailed statistic)
• trend analysis (how was the progress of your therapy in the last days/weeks/months?)
• fast synchronization of your data with 'SDiary Online', from where you are able to print your data stand-alone from your operating system or synchronize the data with your desktop computer version of SiDiary
• option for automatically synchronization (after shut down the app and/or at midnight)
• user defined data types, which you have defined in your pc-version can also be used on the Android after a synchronization with 'SiDiary Online'
• blood glucose values can be entered in mg/dl or mmol/l
• body weight can be entered in kg or lbs
• carbohydrates can be entered in gram or any other exchange unit (such as BE/KE, etc.)
• date format dd.mm or mm-dd
• time format 24h or 12h am/pm
• data rows that you don't want to use can be hidden
You can use 'SiDiary Android' stand-alone, but this version can also enhance the pc-version - e.g. you can download readings from your blood glucose meter, insulin pump, blood pressure meter or pedometer with your pc-version and enter additional data on the way in your Android version. After synchronizing your desktop computer and your Android both with 'SiDiary Online' all of your data will be merged into one logbook. Since synchronization with 'SiDiary Online' will be started manually - you always have the full control of possible costs for your online connection.
You can use the app in the adware mode (with commercial ads) as long as you wish. Please note that in this mode only the last 7 calendar days can be synchronized with SiDiary Online.
The app claims for the following rights (legend in brackets):
• read phone state and identity (to build the apps serial number)
• your roughly estimated (network-based) location (for commercial ads in your language)
• full internet access (download ads and transfer data on demand to SiDiary Online)
• storage (to store data locally on your device)
• paid services (send short messages: optional, must be turned on first: when the blood glucose is exceeding or falling below the limit values a SMS can be send to a predetermined number (eg, to the parents or the diabetes team)
• system tools (to establish Bluetooth connection to Fora Diamond Mini BT glucose meter by request)
• 3-Day Profile - For meaningful blood sugar testing with reminders and charts.
• Testing-In-Pairs - Simple tool to help better understand the change of your blood sugar levels around a specific event like a meal or special activity.
• Logging of health events which influence blood sugar levels: meals (size, carbs, or calories), insulin, exercise, medications, blood pressure, weight and health state. Notes and photos can also be added.
• Option to share your diabetes information with your health care team via email or text message.
This product is intended for use by individuals diagnosed with diabetes to support effective diabetes management. The software provides for manual data entry, storage, display, transfer, and self-managing of blood glucose and other related health indicators which can be shown in report and graphical format.
Devices that do not have telephone capability are not supported.
Small screens – less than 3.2in (8.1cm) diagonal, or less than 320x320 pixels – are not supported.
This 126.96.36.199 upgrade allows the app to be used with Android 4.3 that affected the graphing tool on some phones. The update will also prevent errors during the upgrade process from Android 4.2 to 4.3 due to a change in how Android stores reminders by clearing all active reminders during the upgrade process.
If your device does not use the default Android keyboard that supports decimal points, you will need to download a keyboard app, such as the “Google keyboard” app that supports decimals points to enter decimal values. If you need further help with the 360° app, you can contact ACCU-CHEK customer support at www.accu-chek.com.
If you have version 188.8.131.52, this 184.108.40.206 upgrade allows the app to be used with Android 4.2 or later. A change to the security machinery introduced in Android 4.2 caused a failure in the previous version of the app’s database protection logic. No data was damaged or at risk, but the app was unable to read from its database due to this failure. This update addresses this issue and allows users to access their data. Users should NOT uninstall the app prior to this upgrade; uninstalling will cause data to be irrevocably lost. However, if the previous version of the app was first installed with Android 4.2, v220.127.116.11 will need to be uninstalled before downloading/installing v18.104.22.168, which will cause data to be lost.
Information about Permissions required by this app:
Send SMS Messages, Read Your Contacts, Read Call Log: used only if you choose to share data with third parties. The app does not automatically use these features.
Full Network Access: used only if you choose to share data with third parties or register the app on www.accu-chek.com
Read Phone Status and Identity: only the phone identity is used to create unique encryption key to protect your data that is stored on the phone
ACCU-CHEK and ACCU-CHEK 360° are trademarks of Roche.
CE: This product fulfills the requirements of the European Council Directive 93/42/EEC on Medical Devices.
- Feeding regimen and weight tracking journals
- Feeding tube troubleshooting
- Feeding tube quizzes
- Electronic insulin dose calculator
- Electronic blood glucose log
- “Sick Day Care” guidelines
- Carb counting resource and food records
The app currently requires a specific invitation by your care team to utilize these programs. User feedback is greatly encouraged as this will allow future updates to continually meet the needs of patients and families.
Nationwide Children's in Columbus, Ohio is a premier pediatric hospital and research institute. After the largest pediatric construction endeavor in the nation, we are the second largest pediatric hospital in the country. Visit www.nationwidechildrens.org to learn more.
Each record can store:
• the blood glucose level and category
• insulin dose and type
• carbs (carbohydrates) consumption
• exercise summary
• weight, comments and more...
CALCULATE INSULIN DOSE
Enter the glucose level and carbohydrates intake for an instant result.
EXPORT AND REPORTS
• view charts
• print a glucose levels sheet
• analyse the data in a spreadsheet
The app is 100% free (no ads - the InApp purchase is now a donation only).
Any suggestions on how to further improve the app are very welcome.
"Diabetes:M" can analyze the values from the imported data from various glucometers and insulin pumps via the exported files from their respective diabetes management software systems.
Supports Android Wear smart watches.
Com este aplicativo você vai poder controlar os locais de aplicação não esquecendo mais onde foi a ultima vez que aplicou a insulina.
Você também será lembrando quando for preciso aplicar a próxima insulina e a quantidade.
your MyLoop account. MyLoop Panic Button provides iPhone owners the ability to send an immediate alert to caregivers
including their current location (as determined by their
smartphone’s GPS). Setup involves selecting which of your MyLoop
caregivers you wish to be on your Emergency Contact list.
Activating an alert is a one-touch action. When the Help button is
pressed, caregivers are immediately notified by text message or
email, and are given a link to a map which contains your current
location. Future enhancements will include connecting to a call
center, and automatic activation of the Panic Button in certain
user-defined situations (e.g. not re-testing BG in X minutes).
MyLoop Panic Button provides you and your loved ones peace of mind
knowing that in any emergency situation, your caregivers will know
you need help, and can see where you are.