Added support to allow for mmol/l Blood Sugar Readings. D e-mailed me on this issue on 2-11-2011. I replied with I will put it on the list of things to do. Five days to put out a software update is not bad. I am sorry it took so long. I hope to add some pill tracking capabilities soon.
PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS. I WANT THIS TO BE A GREAT PROGRAM! If you have any ideas. Please E-mail me. I will do my best to get them done. Please be patient.
Welcome to the Diabetes Tracker.
Are you tired of having to write down your Blood Sugar test results? Would you like a way to get ride of the pen and pencil? Well try Diabetes Tracker. We take the K.I.S.S. approach.
Do you have a sliding scale, fixed scale, baselines or a carb ratio to keep track of? Would you like one place to help you calculate how much insulin you take? Diabetes tracker is here to help with all of that.
If you want to track how much insulin you use or how much your blood sugar averages are, then Diabetes tracker is here to help you.
Good luck with your blood sugars and have a fun filled life. Please remember the numbers provided by the doctor are guidelines that should be followed with caution and forethought. My estimates are the same guidelines. Please take care of your self and have a long and happy life with your family. If you have any problems or questions please feel free to email me.
Essa contagem, combinada com a fórmula(s) individual(is) fornecida(s) pelo seu médico, vai determinar a quantidade exata de insulina que deverá ser ministrada.
Esse procedimento correto, proporciona melhor qualidade de vida pois previne as oscilações bruscas de glicose, evitando assim, as crises de hiper ou hipoglicemia.
Basicamente o funcionamento do aplicativo se constitui de 3 etapas:
1 - Importar tabela de alimentos e posteriormente, cadastrar alimentos que não estejam na tabela fornecida, através dos rótulos contidos nas embalagens de cada um.
2 - Cadastrar sua(s) fórmulas(s).
3 - Montar as refeições para contagem dos carboidratos e cálculo da insulina e a correção da glicemia na hora exata da refeição.
VIVA MELHOR COM SAÚDE!!!!
Obs: Aplicativo totalmente em português!!!
I developed this app following a recent illness of congestive heart failure. At first the amount of new information to be managed was overwhelming and I needed help. This new reality I found myself dealing with inspired this app and several others to help manage weight, blood sugar levels and blood pressure monitoring.
"To get maximum benefit from your medications, it is important to take them exactly as prescribed by your doctor. In fact, your chance of a better health outcome improves when you take your medications as directed. But four out of 10 older people who take more than one drug still do not take one or more of their prescriptions according to their doctor's instructions. If any of these [statements] apply to you, you may not be getting the full benefit of your medications. …
I sometimes forget to take my medication.
I sometimes take my medication at the wrong times.
I take many different medications and sometimes it's hard to keep them straight.”
This brief statement of the importance of taking medications correctly appears on the home page of the Pfizer pharmaceutical company that was founded in 1849.
This application will allow you to record all of your medications, dosages, and the times to be taken. You will have this record with you to consult with your health care providers and pharmacist as needed. You can choose from a variety of reminders to help you manage your time schedules, to include task bar reminders with or without sound or vibrations, an alert dialog box displaying the medications that should be taken, and using text messages to either the phone running the application or to a second phone.
The Main display provides a complete schedule of daily medications, including the time and a description of the medication or dosage, number of pills, etc. This can be as brief or as detailed as the user desires. Reminders, as selected on the reminder screen, will contain this information and occur at the time selected for the medication.
The Add Medications tab enables you to add new medications to your schedule. Before a medication can be saved, both a time and description must be provided. A reminder is displayed if an attempt to save is made without this information. Before medications are entered, a sample medication schedule is displayed with a note to enter your medications.
The Edit tab navigates the app to a display allowing all recorded entries to be updated or deleted. All editing is accomplished using a standard dialog box and text field.
The Reminders tab allows the setting of notification bar reminders, to include alarm sounds and vibrations, the display of medications that are scheduled to be taken now, and the ability to send this display of medications by text message to both this phone, the device running the application, and to a second phone. The user can either enter the number directly into the text box provided or select the browse button to access the contacts stored on the phone. A momentary message will be displayed if the contact selected does not have a phone number. The notification icon displays the number of medications scheduled to be taken. Reminders that are started persist through power off and restarting of the phone.
The Color tab allows a choice from twenty-six different color schemes. The selection is made by a simple tap of a radio button on the row of colors desired. This will change the background, borders, and text colors on all screens of the application, with the exception of buttons and input text boxes.
This application does not include any internal advertising.
Each record can store:
• the blood glucose level and category
• insulin dose and type
• carbs (carbohydrates) consumption
• exercise summary
• weight, comments and more...
CALCULATE INSULIN DOSE
Enter the glucose level and carbohydrates intake for an instant result.
EXPORT AND REPORTS
• view charts
• print a glucose levels sheet
• analyse the data in a spreadsheet
The app is 100% free (no ads - the InApp purchase is now a donation only).
Any suggestions on how to further improve the app are very welcome.
This is our app title # 39 out of a total of 42 apps released till date.
This app helps you learn about the Nursing Caregiver Personal Care Assistant role, Understanding the Client, Environmental Safety, Infection Control, Personal Care Guidance, Reporting Changes in Condition, Assistive Devices, Therapeutic Communication, Types of Patient Abuse and Medical Terminology.
Topics Covered in QVprep Lite Nursing Caregiver PCA prep app
 Role of PCA and  Understanding the Client
app video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3xP13X08B0
 Environmental Safety and  Infection Control
app video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITIUmBfEaoY
 Personal Care Guidance and  Reporting Changes in Condition
app video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_7LhTJn1wQ
 Assistive Devices and  Therapeutic Communication
app video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXzE6HidHgI
 Types of Patient Abuse and  Medical Terminology
app video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JrGc1JvsVI
QVprep Lite Nursing Caregiver PCA prep app is ideal for
* PCA Personal Care Assistants
* HHA Home Health Aide
* Anyone who wants to make a career in nursing
* Nursing Homes
A) LEARN MODE
The app allows you to learn and review Caregiver / Personal Care Assistant concepts in a very simple and user friendly manner. In the "Learn" mode of the app, you click on the "Concepts" button, review the "concept text" and then answer multiple choice questions related to the concept that you just reviewed.
If you answer wrong, a detailed "answer explanation" will be displayed, which will reinforce learning. Proceed in this manner to complete a particular topic at your own pace.
Thus, by referring to the "Concept text" and then answering multiple choice questions, your learning is faster and complete.
The QVprep Lite Nursing Caregive PCA prep app has limited content and allows you to buy the paid version.
B) TEST MODE
In the "Test" mode, the app does not show the context text to help you. Instead, you use your learnings from the app and attempt multiple choice questions. Again, the app prompts you with detailed answer explanation in case you answer wrong. This proven process again reinforces learning.
The QVprep Lite Nursing Caregive PCA prep app has limited content and allows you to buy the paid version.
QVprep Lite Caregiver PCA Prep is useful for
* learning Caregiver / Nursing / Personal Care Assistance concepts
* quick review of terms and concepts
* Revision of concepts to have a strong foundation in the nursing / caregiver field
PJP Consulting LLC
* Our mission is to develop educational apps for every subject, every country, every school and college so that today's modern technology like smart phones and tablets is used for education and learning of school, college and academic curriculum.
* This app is ideal for learning at your own pace, on the go.
In case of incompatibility please have a look on our website: http://www.sidiary.org/customerservice-faqv6-2088.asp?IDSprache=2
To work with a diabetes logbook on your Android device is very simple with SiDiary. You can track all relevant data for your therapy like blood glucose, carbohydrates, medication like insulin and so on quick in a simple data mask to make it visible on your Android device. You can analyze it with the statistic function or with our trend analysis.
If you already use the PC version of SiDiary to read out your meters, insulin pump, etc. - you can add this data also to your Android device by simply synchronizing it with SiDiary Online.
The features of this app so far:
• easiest entry of all data with the numeric keypad
• all data can be tracked with a scrollable input mask
• clearly arranged display of your daily data in SiDiary's typical style
• lots of statistic-graphics (pie chart, line graph, modal day and detailed statistic)
• trend analysis (how was the progress of your therapy in the last days/weeks/months?)
• fast synchronization of your data with 'SDiary Online', from where you are able to print your data stand-alone from your operating system or synchronize the data with your desktop computer version of SiDiary
• option for automatically synchronization (after shut down the app and/or at midnight)
• user defined data types, which you have defined in your pc-version can also be used on the Android after a synchronization with 'SiDiary Online'
• blood glucose values can be entered in mg/dl or mmol/l
• body weight can be entered in kg or lbs
• carbohydrates can be entered in gram or any other exchange unit (such as BE/KE, etc.)
• date format dd.mm or mm-dd
• time format 24h or 12h am/pm
• data rows that you don't want to use can be hidden
You can use 'SiDiary Android' stand-alone, but this version can also enhance the pc-version - e.g. you can download readings from your blood glucose meter, insulin pump, blood pressure meter or pedometer with your pc-version and enter additional data on the way in your Android version. After synchronizing your desktop computer and your Android both with 'SiDiary Online' all of your data will be merged into one logbook. Since synchronization with 'SiDiary Online' will be started manually - you always have the full control of possible costs for your online connection.
You can use the app in the adware mode (with commercial ads) as long as you wish. Please note that in this mode only the last 7 calendar days can be synchronized with SiDiary Online.
The app claims for the following rights (legend in brackets):
• read phone state and identity (to build the apps serial number)
• your roughly estimated (network-based) location (for commercial ads in your language)
• full internet access (download ads and transfer data on demand to SiDiary Online)
• storage (to store data locally on your device)
• paid services (send short messages: optional, must be turned on first: when the blood glucose is exceeding or falling below the limit values a SMS can be send to a predetermined number (eg, to the parents or the diabetes team)
• system tools (to establish Bluetooth connection to Fora Diamond Mini BT glucose meter by request)
Administer your blood glucose (mg/dl and mmol/l), your dosage of insulin, carbohydrates, sport activities, blood pressure, pulse, weight and notes simple and effective. DiabetesPlus is aware of insulin pump users and lets you administer your basalrates and insulin pump events.
Also other medication is easily tracked. Just add them in the settings menu.
Generate pdf-files with all relevant data within seconds and email them to your doctor or directly put them into your dropbox.
Recommended by Diabetes Center Hamburg West.
- Administration of measurements: blood glucose (mg/dl and mmol/l), dosage of insulin, carbohydrates, sport activities, blood pressure, pulse, weight and notes
- Administration of basalrates and insulin pump events for insulinpump users
- Save insulin values with a minimum value of 0,1 IU and carbs with a minimum of 0,5 carbs
- Define your glucose target range
- Clear illustration due to coloured indicators
- Daily and monthly line graphs of your blood glucose
- Graphical reporting of target values
- Calculation of important statistics (average blood glucose, HbA1c, average dosage of insulin (short and long acting insulin), average carbohydrates)
- PDF-Export designed like the known diabetes diarys
- Email pdf to your doctor or yourself
- Export the pdf directly into your dropbox
- Enhance the report with your personal data (name, date of birth)
- Selection of your insulines (short and long acting) in settings
Social Diabetes is a self-management system for Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus.
SocialDiabetes is a CE Medical Device, Council Directive 93/42/EEC that meets the highest standards of safety and quality.
Thousands of people use Social Diabetes to manage their Diabetes. With SocialDiabetes you take control of your diabetes in an easy and intuitive way. You remember what you ate one day, how much insulin you needed and how your blood sugar level was afterwards. You can correct the insulin or follow the application’s recommendations. Use SocialDiabetes to improve and learn about your habits and reactions every day. Never forget a control, and follow the application’s intelligent and personalized advice to prevent nocturnal hypoglycaemia. Check the graphs to visually track your progress. It contains a list of 11,000+ foods and their nutritional properties, taken from the databases around the world, including the U.S., the U.K. and Spain.
Connect your application to the cloud, share recipes, and learn from other users. Take the experiences of many, many others to improve your own experience or invite your doctor to manage and track your diabetes remotely in real-time, and adjust your insulin and carbohydrates when necessary.
SocialDiabetes can be used with multiple devices or from any browser, always synchronized, always current.
SocialDiabetes leads to self-management and empowerment. Nobody knows your diabetes better than you.
Use under the supervision of your doctor.
We want to make your life easier and more fun! And at the same time take care of you.
Selected as Best Healthcare app 2012 by the United Nations and UNESCO.
Selected as one of the Top 3 apps by the American Association AARP for the control of diabetes
1. SocialDiabetes is and will be a small company founded by and for patients
2. We look for the patient\'s autonomy
3. We work and collaborate with our doctors and medical assistants
4. We support the economy for the common good based on values as honesty, cooperation and responsibility
5. The incomes are prioritized in order to adapt the product for clinical trials at universities and also for the improvements that you demand
6. Your personal information is always yours, with universal access and no conditions
7. We support an independent management model from industry
8. We process and analyze your personal information in order to give you a feedback with useful and relevant information
9. We want to work with independent institutions and governments, transparent and sensitive with our necessities
10. We want to have influence in the social-sanitary politics so they assume the new technologies and a new relation among patient and doctor
In XXI century, diabetes can’t be an obstacle for living a good and healthy life.
We have the technology, the data and the capacity to connect us and collaborate.
Welcome to SocialDiabetes community.
diabetes mellitus, type1, type 1, type 2, sugar, diabetes auto control, selfmanagement, diabetes log, blood glucose level, insulinpump, HbA1c, calculate, diabetes diary, glycemic index, sport, food, carbohydrate
This app was created in collaboration with Diabetes UK by Dr. Pavan Bandhu and was developed by Jagdeep Nagpal (Oxford Brookes - MSc. Computer Science & Newcastle University BSc. Computer Science)
An app tester of Insulin Calc said "..Good app that is quick and easy to use. Informative and accurate for readings. Recommended to other users.."
This app is intended to be used only by diabetes Type 1 patients.
Your valuable feedback will be greatly appreciated. Feel free to email me any time to email@example.com with subject "Insulin Calc". Thank you.
This app was developed for the Diabetes App Challenge to support young people with diabetes get the best out of their appointments (funded by Diabetes UK & run by Plymouth University & Peninsula School of Medicine & Dentistry)
Optimised for ICS and Jelly Bean
settings->save button added
fixed settings layout
Modified the calculation
Fields turn red when Insulin value is more than 20
Clear button added
Decimal formatted to 2 decimal places
Initial release with the insulin calculator
your MyLoop account. MyLoop Panic Button provides iPhone owners the ability to send an immediate alert to caregivers
including their current location (as determined by their
smartphone’s GPS). Setup involves selecting which of your MyLoop
caregivers you wish to be on your Emergency Contact list.
Activating an alert is a one-touch action. When the Help button is
pressed, caregivers are immediately notified by text message or
email, and are given a link to a map which contains your current
location. Future enhancements will include connecting to a call
center, and automatic activation of the Panic Button in certain
user-defined situations (e.g. not re-testing BG in X minutes).
MyLoop Panic Button provides you and your loved ones peace of mind
knowing that in any emergency situation, your caregivers will know
you need help, and can see where you are.