Outstanding and easy to use User Interface
o Innovative TAGS feature for describing any type of an action
o Date and Time
o Blood glucose level - (mg/dl) or (mmo/l)
o Comment / description
Support for many users
Innovative, interactive and scalable graph
Send your data to your doctor of anyone you want in 5 seconds!
Export data to:
Define with TAGS any action you like, for instance: before/after breakfast, lunch, dinner, medication, exercises, jogging or any other things that matters in glucose level. Countless possibilities in your hand! Glucose level tracking application has never been so helpful for diabetics.
Just download for FREE and take control of your diabetes with the best glucose tracker in a market!
- As seen in American Diabetes Association's Diabetes Forecast Magazine, NYTimes, Wired Magazine, DiabetesMine.com, MedGadget.com, Mendosa.com, Diabetes Health Magazine, JDRF Newsletters and MobiHealthNews
Glucose Buddy is a data storage utility for people with diabetes. Users can log their
- Carbs (Food)
- Medication (Insulin Dosages)
- Blood Pressure
** Remembering to test your blood sugar is always a problem, that's why in GB there are reminders that are associated with events so you'll never forget to test again!
Great visualization with calendar day by day quick view and be able to add multiple items all at once. Glucose Buddy is simple, quick, effective and proven!
Manage your diabetes using glucose buddy and take control of your diabetes today!
This application provides a tracker that will allow you to record your blood sugar level and maintain a log of up to thirty recordings. You can take this record with you to consult with your health care provider, or easily email your record to yourself or your doctor.
The Main display provides a summary of High, Low, and Average of your recorded levels. Levels and comments are entered and displayed on this screen. A detail chart showing date, time, level, and an optional comment is one of two display options. The second option is a bar graph of recorded blood sugar levels. The user can switch between these two views by long pressing the Main tab at the bottom of the screen. The “?” button gives a brief explanation of this process. Pressing the Ok button without a level entered into the input text box will produce a momentary display of instructions.
The Edit tab navigates the app to a display allowing all recorded measurements and comments to be changed or deleted. This tab is not accessible when there is no data currently recorded. Editing is accomplished using standard dialog boxes.
The Mail tab provides the capability to email the content of the main page and data summary. The device being used must be configured for email for this operation. The user only has to enter an email address in the TO textbox and select the mail button.
The Color tab allows a choice from twenty-six different color schemes. The selection is made by a simple tap of a radio button on the row of colors desired. This will change the background, borders, and text colors on all four screens of the application, with the exception of buttons and input text boxes.
This application does not contain advertisements.
- Track HbA1C, Food, Weight, Exercise, Medication, Blood Pressure, Pulse
- Statistic report
- Insulin calculator included.
- Bluetooth connectivity (Watch the video)
Glucose Meter was finalist as the most creative idea in Diabetes Mine Challenge 2010.
Follow us on Twitter: @mGlucoseMeter
* Google Health sync (http://health.google.com) is no longer supported
Comments about Glucose Meter:
I use it daily This ap is very useful & easy to use. I like the big numbers & the comparisons of each time of day blood glucose results especially.
A Google User:
Great app Great for at the doctor's office snd they ask what your numbers been looking like, just open the app.
- Quickly and easily track blood glucose, hemoglobin A1c, food, weight and many others
- Ability to add/edit categories to suit your needs
Generate detailed graphs and reports to share with your physician
- Supports both US and International units for glucose and hemoglobin A1c
- Easily keep track of your daily, weekly and monthly average glucose levels
- Set reminders to keep you on track
We’ve made a few exciting updates and look forward to making more in the future that will improve your experience with the app. We’d love to hear your feedback – you can reach us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org
───── MAIN FEATURES ─────
• Log Diary for glucose, insulin, medications, carbohydrates, notes and time categories.
• Tracking and graphing weight, blood pressure, pulse, HbA1c and physical activities.
• Easy and fast data input for multiple entries at once.
• Allows entry of insulin units in decimals for the insulin pump users.
• Categorized food database with easy portion and quantity selection.
• Curvilinear tracking of the active insulin (Bolus on Board).
• Carbohydrates and insulin dose calculator.
• Extended bolus calculator mode for both multiple day injections and insulin pump users.
• Detailed history graph including insulin activity graphs.
• Detailed statistics charts.
• Sending the statistical report, log entries and the charts via e-mail.
• Easy set reminders according meal time for glucose check and log the entries.
• Analysis of Carbohydrates Ratio and Insulin Sensitivity per hour.
• Synchronization with Dropbox and Google Drive account. Useful for parents of children with diabetes.
• Comma separated Export and Import.
• Import from Medtronic CareLink® exported file for insulin pump users.
• Import from OnTrack Diabetes exported file.
• Backup and Restore of the entries database.
• Supports both international (mmo/L) and US (mg/dL) glucose units.
• Supports grams, bread units, 10g and 15g exchanges for carbohydrates units.
• Widget on the device main screen.
────── LANGUAGES ──────
• Bulgarian (Български)
• Russian (Русский)
• Polish (Polski)
• German (Deutsch)
• Brazilian Portuguese (Português do Brasil)
• Korean (한국어)
• French (Français)
• Turkish (Türkçe)
• Italian (Italiano)
• Spanish (Español)
─────── CREDITS ───────
Many thanks to:
• mamaZosi (email@example.com) - translation in Polish language, Dual-Wave bolus algorithm information and all the suggestions and help.
• Adam Gasz - translation in Spanish language.
• Frank Kirschner - translation in German language, all the testing and all the suggestions and help.
• Uwe Heilmann - food list translation in German language.
• Mauricio Klajnberg - translation in Brazilian Portuguese language.
• Sung Lee - translation in Korean language.
• somyeong's mom - translation in Korean language.
• Alexandr Dykun (firstname.lastname@example.org) - translation in Russian language.
• Mark Collins - translation in French language.
• Aytaç Dangır (email@example.com) - translation in Turkish language.
• Lorenzo Barsacchi (firstname.lastname@example.org) - translation in Italian language.
If you want to help translating this application in other languages, please contact me on email@example.com.
‼ PLEASE, READ:
The information and the statistical data provided by My Diabetes application is only to help you to see how the diabetes treatment affects your overall condition. All decisions about the diabetes compensation must be taken after consulting with your endocrinologist.
diabetes diary log book journal blood sugar glucose insulin activity chart peak times active IOB BOB dose calculator dual-wave square-wave bolus carbohydrates pump data analysis ratio sensitivity reminders alarms email reports ontrack import export HbA1c pressure pulse weight exercise
**Version 1.2.3 (21/1/14)** - fixed locale error which was causing crashes for users of certain regions.
Current features included in Version 1.2.2. (Beta):
- Entry and storage of health data. Currently supporting: blood glucose, food intake, exercise, and insulin
- "Log" feature that allows you to view data for a specific time range and sort it as you like. Switch between the different categories of health data using an intuitive tab interface. Includes an export feature that allows you to attach your logs to email.
- "Reports" feature creates an easy-to-digest breakdown of all data you have entered, providing analysis since you started using the app, weekly comparisons, and more.
- Graphs: Use an attractive, simple graphing tool to swipe between all the readings you have entered. Identify trends and view day-to-day comparisons. Switch between glucose and food intake data at the tap of a button.
- Customise the app to your own preferences with different metrics for blood glucose readings, and US or UK date formats.
- "Reminders" feature allows you to create fully customisable reminders, on a one-off or daily basis.
- An intuitive "home display" that will display statistics for all the data you have entered. Colour code your blood glucose readings (Green or red) and view your averages and max/min BSLs over several periods.
Coming soon (Version 1.3):
- Choice between light and dark themes.
- Improved export options for user logs.
- More customisation options for reminders/notifications.
- Better quality reports: including option to export to email, and to integrate graphs.
It should be noted that GlucoBot is intended for personal tracking, and not for the treatment or diagnosis of any medical condition. It is purely intended to help type 1 diabetics understand their own condition better and give them a better chance of improving their health outcomes as a result.
- Simple user interface
- Record blood glucose readings, insulin doses and meals
- Upload images to augment records
- Review and edit logs
- Generate daily, weekly and monthly graphs
- Generate and share detailed reports via e-mail and Skype
- Backup and restore logbook data
- Supports both US (mg/dL) and international (mmol/L) blood glucose units
★ All the important features of OnTrack Diabetes are fully supported and more
★ Unique intuitive streamlined data form creation:
just click new form and pick a category
★ The form adapts to you, learns automatically what type of data you like to enter and suggests it!
★ Customize categories and subcategories on-the-fly now with icons
★ Calculator at hand, support for operators in entry fields, like: 1/3+5*6.4-6
★ Easy to try: Import your data from OnTrack Diabetes backup
★ Zoomable and scrollable Android graph with fully customizable multiple graph series and data edit
★ Notification system with notifications timeline view that works even after reboot
★ Define quantities yourself and add multipliers between them. When showing/reporting data automatic conversion is done on the graph
★ Create and email report in beautiful hi resolution picture right from your graph as you see it
★ Data timeline for editing with extreme value highlighting, with infinite scroll support
★ Customizable font size
★ No data entered is lost, you can always get back to the draft form even after sudden reboot
★ On any screen just press the menu button for context sensitive help
Please rate it if you like it, to help development!!!.
Keywords: diabetes mellitus, diabetes, diabetes app, diabetes type 1, diabetes type 2, diabetes management software, diabetes control, blood sugar, insulin pump, HbA1c, diabetes care, diabetes log,diabetes logs,diabetes sugar tracker, diabetes track, diet, diabetes sugar log
See your glucose variations over the period of 7-14-30 days. With a target goal you can determine how well you have managed over the period of time and seek advises from your doctor. With an extensive FAQ database, you can learn more about the medication that you are taking and how a good diabetes management can be achieve by healthy eating, regular exercise routine and through lifestyle choices.
Post your screen images on Facebook and by email or share your information with your doctor instantly through ForaCare's advanced TeleHealth solution software.
The app works smoothly with the Diamond Mini and Diamond Voice via Bluetooth connection and iDiamond Blood Glucose Monitoring System to directly connect to an iPhone® or iPod touch®.
Features of the software include:
Note down your activities with each measurement.
Blood glucose results are color coded, with Red for too high, Green for Normal and Yellow for too low.
See your results sorted by time.
Blood glucose management at a glance! Data is displayed in a weekly format, for AC, PC, night and sleep, with the color coding system making it much easier to see the usual ups and downs of blood glucose level during the week.
Data is organized into an interactive trend chart, where you will be able to connect the dots of 4 different measurement modes to see how the blood glucose level have gone up and down at different times of the day.
Understand your weekly lifestyle! See the glucose readings overlaying on one single graph, in past 7, 14 and 30days. Identify activities that lead to extreme glucose levels.
See instantly how insulin dosage, medication, activities and food intake impact your blood glucose levels. The graphs are displayed in a scale of 24-hour period, from midnight to midnight.
This application is information recording and self-monitoring tool only and is not intended to diagnose, prevent or recommend treatment for any disease or illness.
Consult your doctor for informed medical advice about your health and more.
• Keep a record of your health conditions, medication history, surgeries undergone etc., to help your doctors get a clearer picture of your current health status.
• Search for healthcare providers having their own Virtual Practice on NeedStreet and add them to your healthcare providers list.
• Securely update and access your health tracker readings such as blood sugar level, blood pressure, INR etc. from your device, and share them with doctors.
• View the feedback that you receive from your healthcare provider, based on the readings you log in.
• Ask health-related and medical questions to your healthcare providers via the simple and user-friendly interface of the "My Questions" service.
• Enhanced ability to access your personal health record from anywhere and to securely share it with your healthcare providers.
• Capability of choosing your own healthcare provider to seek online medical care and to ask health-related questions.
• Accurate and authentic answers from leading medical experts, to all your health-related doubts.
• Reduced travelling time and costs, as you are able to update your doctor even between hospital visits.
• Overall, improved health due to continuous monitoring and care by your healthcare provider.
> Weight Loss Tracker
TactioHealth tracks Height, Body Weight, Body Fat %, Waist Size, Body Mass Index and Waist-to-Height Ratio from manual data entry or automated eHealth sync from Fitbit, iHealth or Withings scales.
> Blood Pressure Tracker
TactioHealth tracks Systolic, Diastolic and Resting Pulse from manual data entry or automated eHealth sync from iHealth or Withings BP Cuffs.
> Daily Steps Tracker
Tracks Daily Steps from manual entry or automated eHealth sync from Fitbit or Withings Activity Trackers.
> Cholesterol Tracker
TactioHealth tracks LDL, HDL and Total Cholesterol by manual entry into the app.
> Glucose Tracker
TactioHealth tracks Fasting Glucose and Triglycerides by manual data entry into the app. (Diabetes Management currently available on iOS only)
> Tactio Backup & Sync
TactioHealth provides an automated secured backup system of the user's data so it can be recovered on another device in case of loss or stolen device. Data can be restored from an TactioHealth iOS backup. Data can be backed up from TactioHealth Android and restored on TactioHealth iOS, but TactioHealth does not sync between iOS and Android. Only TactioHealth on iOS does sync data between iOS devices.
> Electronic Health
TactioHealth supports a wide variety of eHealth interfaces to its partner's medical devices and apps. That includes various body scales, blood pressure cuffs, activity monitors.
> Multi-User (Family)
TactioHealth supports up to 8 users for tracking supporting entire families. CDC growth data and percentiles are included from 2 to 75 years old.
Application name (30 max): ACCU-CHEK® 360° Diabetes Mgmt.
The ACCU-CHEK® 360° diabetes management app provides easy tracking of your diabetes data. A choice of reports helps you identify trends and patterns in your blood sugar levels to support better management of your diabetes:
• 3-Day Profile - For meaningful blood sugar testing with reminders and charts.
• Testing-In-Pairs - Simple tool to help better understand the change of your blood sugar levels around a specific event like a meal or special activity.
• Logging of health events which influence blood sugar levels: meals (size, carbs, or calories), insulin, exercise, medications, blood pressure, weight and health state. Notes and photos can also be added.
• Option to share your diabetes information with your health care team via email or text message.
This product is intended for use by individuals diagnosed with diabetes to support effective diabetes management. The software provides for manual data entry, storage, display, transfer, and self-managing of blood glucose and other related health indicators which can be shown in report and graphical format.
Devices that do not have telephone capability are not supported.
Small screens – less than 3.2in (8.1cm) diagonal, or less than 320x320 pixels – are not supported.
This 220.127.116.11 upgrade allows the app to be used with Android 4.2. A change to the security machinery introduced in Android 4.2 caused a failure in the previous version of the app’s database protection logic. No data was damaged or at risk, but the app was unable to read from its database due to this failure. This update addresses this issue and allows users to access their data. Users should NOT uninstall the app prior to this upgrade; uninstalling will cause data to be irrevocably lost. However, if the previous version of the app was first installed with Android 4.2, v18.104.22.168 will need to be uninstalled before downloading/installing v22.214.171.124.
Information about Permissions required by this app:
Send SMS Messages, Read Your Contacts, Read Call Log: used only if you choose to share data with third parties. The app does not automatically use these features.
Full Network Access: used only if you choose to share data with third parties or register the app on www.accu-chek.com
Read Phone Status and Identity: only the phone identity is used to create unique encryption key to protect your data that is stored on the phone
ACCU-CHEK and ACCU-CHEK 360° are trademarks of Roche.
CE: This product fulfills the requirements of the European Council Directive 93/42/EEC on Medical Devices.
Added support to allow for mmol/l Blood Sugar Readings. D e-mailed me on this issue on 2-11-2011. I replied with I will put it on the list of things to do. Five days to put out a software update is not bad. I am sorry it took so long. I hope to add some pill tracking capabilities soon.
PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS. I WANT THIS TO BE A GREAT PROGRAM! If you have any ideas. Please E-mail me. I will do my best to get them done. Please be patient.
Welcome to the Diabetes Tracker.
Are you tired of having to write down your Blood Sugar test results? Would you like a way to get ride of the pen and pencil? Well try Diabetes Tracker. We take the K.I.S.S. approach.
Do you have a sliding scale, fixed scale, baselines or a carb ratio to keep track of? Would you like one place to help you calculate how much insulin you take? Diabetes tracker is here to help with all of that.
If you want to track how much insulin you use or how much your blood sugar averages are, then Diabetes tracker is here to help you.
Good luck with your blood sugars and have a fun filled life. Please remember the numbers provided by the doctor are guidelines that should be followed with caution and forethought. My estimates are the same guidelines. Please take care of your self and have a long and happy life with your family. If you have any problems or questions please feel free to email me.