Have you ever find yourself wondering since how much time did you do that particular thing?
For example, when was the last time you took your beloved pet to the vet, or the last time you checked your car brakes oil?
Or, maybe, you want to keep track of some repeating actions, and you would like to know when you were out for a run last month.
Or how many days till your friends birthdays, or from or till an event of public interest.
Or, if don't use a full-featured pill manager, you can use this app to keep track of the pills you take.
Both past and upcoming events are covered, so that if you set an event in the future, you can then quickly know how many days and hours must go before it comes.
For upcoming events, you get a daily notification about events due in the current date, and the two following days, and timely notifications for events with a specific time. For the daily notification, you can customize the time of the day at which the notification is fired.
If you have any issues with this app, or want to suggest a feature, please contact the developer at the address provided in the About page of the app.
• Add events with name, date and time, and optionally a note
• Optionally, add an icon to every or some fo the events
• Full day events (without a specific time)
• Light and dark theme
• View past events ordered from the most recent
• View upcoming events ordered from the most current
• Daily notification for events due on the current day and the two days following
• Timely notifications at the time events with a specific time are due
• View event sequences (occurrences of events with the same name)
• Context menu on every event in the lists (activated by long pressing on it) to view, edit, repeat, delete an event or view its sequence in case of repeated events
• Quickly repeat an event from context menu
• Search events by name
• Export and import of the events, for backup and restore purposes
• Option for merging new with existing events when importing events: this way you can work with the app in different devices, and then export events from one device, import into the other and ending up with a full set of events including the events on both devices.
• Delete events in bulk based on rules.
• Option to show time from (or to) now (default option) or the date of the event (long press on any event in the list to access this option)
App is completely free and without ads.