This is ad-free version. No adverts inside app.
It offers you presentation of all data from your WiFi device. If you have problems with your signal strength WiFi Data will help you. You can test, diagnose your WiFi signal quality and check the status of the device with our app.
With splendid UI consistent with Android Holo theme (also for Android 2.3 devices!) you will never need other WiFi app!
Four different tabs are at your service to test and see your WiFi data:
1) Connection tab – info about current connection, net and access point you are conected to. All important informations like SSID, BSSID, MAC, speed or lease duration are available, Your IP address, netmask and net gateway with dns adresses.
2) Acces points list tab – list of all visible network access points to your device. Every row describes one network with its name, channel, security and signal strength. You can sort this list by every attribute and discover networks around you!
3) Channels tab – graph presentation of visible networks with parabola shape depending on signal strength and channel on which network is working.
4) Signal tab – graph of time-dependent net signal strength. Small list showing every visible net. You can select most important network from list and watch how it's signal strength is changing in time.
Application offers also:
- sharing every tab and every info with your friends
- copying connection info to clipboard
- turning WiFi on/off
- turning WiFi on application start
- turning WiFi on application stop
service manuals and user manuals
alpha , ariston , atag , atmos , baxi , biasi , broag , chaffoteux , ferroli , glowworm , halstead , ideal , intergas , keston , myson , potterton , protherm , ravenheat , saunier duval , sime , thorn , valliant , viessman , vokera ,worcester bosch
* Find out what level of performance you or your group receives
* Measure network data performance across devices, carriers and geographies over time
* Use the web-based dashboard at mobilepulse.com to gain network insight for yourself or create a group for your organization, company, family or club where you can:
** Measure network performance
** Compare carriers and devices
** Diagnose problem coverage areas
** View detailed coverage maps based on your real performance
** Invite others to join your group
** Go to http://www.mobilepulse.com/sign-up now to get started