Our vision is to enable the world to Start Young.
Letsintern app now allows you to create a profile or log into your existing one (for existing web users) and browse, search, apply and bookmark internships and jobs for students and recent graduates. This is a free app with the latest version updated in November, 2014. It uses EDGE/3G or WiFi connection to connect to the internet
Internships range from full time internships to part-time internships, virtual internships, fresher jobs, volunteer roles and brand ambassador jobs with thousands of organizations across industries.
REGISTER: New users can use Facebook connect to register on the platform. We recommend WiFi for registration as the app customizes for you and this might take 10 - 30 seconds. On slower EDGE speeds or unstable 3G speeds, this can take a little more time.
APPLY: One can apply for the best campus jobs, student & volunteer jobs, virtual, part-time and full-time internships and fresher jobs from.
ALERTS: The world is moving fast and opportunities come and go. You don't want to miss the coolest programming assignment or that high paying marketing internship with that multinational brand. Set category alerts. Get notifications. Never miss an opportunity.
SEARCH AND FILTER: Our search allows you to search through thousands of opportunities/internships on the app and using the filter helps you search within your city, category or the type of assignment (virtual, part-time, brand ambassador etc) you are interested in.
GOOGLE THE EMPLOYER: A single click to "google the employer" for moments when a little more information about the company would be helpful in making a decision.
BOOKMARKS: For the 'maybe' moments when applying to student jobs. Just do a simple long hold on the opportunity and tap on bookmark option as it appears. Simple.
Share any feedback with us email@example.com. Help us spread the app, the Start Young culture!
• Disponible sur les principaux Smartphones et tablettes, l'appli Stages étudiants vous donne accès au moteur de recherche de stages le plus complet du marché afin de trouver le stage étudiant qui vous convient.
• Stage d’été, à l’étranger ou pour valider votre fin d’étude, … retrouvez avec l’appli Stages étudiants, les différences annonces de stages de l’Etudiant. Ce sont plus de 12 000 offres de stages accessibles via une recherche simple et rapide par secteur d’activités, localisation et /ou mots clés pour trouver le stage qui vous convient.
• Un espace personnalisé :-
– Les dernières recherches sont sauvegardées automatiquement.
Vous pouvez sauvegarder, envoyer par email ou partager réseaux vos offres de stages favorites sur les réseaux sociaux.
– Vous pouvez vous transférer les annonces par mail afin de postuler ultérieurement depuis votre ordinateur.
Vous pouvez consulter les nouvelles offres parues depuis votre dernière recherche.
– Recevez des alertes - via le système de notification, soyez alerté des publication des dernières offres de stages disponibles correspondants à vos recherches.
– Les opérations spéciales – stages d’été, stages de rentrée, à l'étranger, spécial fin d’études, stages par secteur les plus recherchés : web , marketing, juridique, environnement, tourisme….. Retrouvez en un click les offres les plus pertinentes pour les étudiants tout au long de l’année.
• Les tests - Testez vos connaissances et votre profil au travers d’une quinzaine de tests carrière - emploi - recrutement - connaissances professionnelles.
• Les vidéos métiers - Avoir les bons gestes face au recruteur, comment s’habiller pour un entretien, rédiger un cv et une lettre de motivation, préparer un entretien... Découvrez tous les conseils de pros en vidéo pour multiplier vos chances de succès.
• L’actualité - Procédure, droits, conseils , bons plans, secteurs porteurs…de nombreux outils et des conseils pour toutes les démarches avant, pendant et après le stage.
Free Online Registration:-
Skyphi Technologies is a summer industrial training institute in Jaipur offering SUMMER TRAINING 2015 / INTERNSHIP 2015 in Jaipur with the best infrastructure and most up to date training material. Student will be provided LIVE PROJECT experience. SUMMER TRAINING 2015 courses are available for 30 / 45 days of duration.
Skyphi Technologies provide Industrial / Summer / Internship / Polytechnic / B.Tech / MCA Training, we have certified trainers having 8-12 years of industry experience in the fields of Software Development and Embedded System Design. Our goal is to provide high quality Industrial Training to the students and connects them with the latest technologies.
1. Ethical Hacking Training
2. Cloud Computing Training
3. Java, .Net, Oracle, Linux, C/C++
4. Electrical Training: PLC SCADA
5. Embedded System, Robotics, VLSI, MATLAB
6. IPhone, Android, PHP, HTML, Website Design
• 100% Practical Training
• 24X7 Wi-Fi Enabled Lab
• Live Project Training
• Training Certificate will be provided
• Training by Industry Experts (8-12 Yr. of Exp.)
• Training on latest software and hardware tools
• Seminar on Advanced Technologies
3-JMC-8, Near Satkar Shopping Center,
Behind Jain Mandir, Jaipur
Mobile: 8290224002 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Scholly gives students a curated list of scholarships. We don’t waste student’s time with random scholarships that they do not qualify for nor do we give them a list of things that are not even scholarships like loans, internships, and advertisements. Deadlines are updated as soon as they are available and scholarships that no longer exist will be removed from our database. Scholly’s goal is to make the scholarship search process as simple as possible.
• puts the National Academy of Sciences’ Institute of Medicine’s DRI recommendations at the fingertips of health care practitioners, including Registered Dietitians (RDs), doctors, nurse practitioners and others who can help consumers interpret and use these DRI values to guide healthy dietary behaviors.
• enhances accessibility to the DRIs and
• provides supplemental information, such as access to DRI reports, nutrition education resources and pregnancy weight gain charts to further educate users.
The NCI FYI mobile application offers a centralized source of available resources to fellows and trainees working on the NIH main Campus in Bethesda, MD, off campus in the surrounding area in Rockville, MD and Frederick, MD. http://www.cancer.gov
• Events – schedule of seminars, lectures, and activities at Bethesda, Rockville, and Frederick campuses
• Map- use the map and GPS technology to find your way around NIH main campus in Bethesda, MD
• Social media – stay up to date on cancer related news through NCI’s Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube presence
• @Campus – list of amenities, places to eat, and maps and shuttle schedules at Bethesda, Rockville, and Frederick campuses
• Quick dial – dial frequently used numbers from your phone
• And much more!
Cows are displayed on streets, storefronts and other public places, creating a free family friendly outdoor museum of cows. The life-sized bovines are approximately 8 feet long and 5 feet high. After transformation, the artist-rendered cows are given fanciful names fitting of their designs. CowParade North Carolina titles include: “Mootalic Cow, Handy Heifer, Sir Walter Cowleigh, and North Cowlina, Udderly Amazing.” CowParade North Carolina 2012 presented by Wells Fargo is conservatively estimated to attract over 500,000 visitors to the Triangle during the three-month exhibition.
At the conclusion of the three-month public cow display, the cows will be sold at a live auction in January of 2013 to benefit N.C. Children’s Hospital at UNC Hospitals. The remaining bovines will be sold via online auction.
CowParade has become the largest, most successful public art event in the world, with exhibits held in 75 cities around the world and has been viewed by over 100,000 million people. More than 10,000 local artists in those cities have produced 5,000+ signature cows. Perhaps more impressive, CowParade has raised in excess of $30 million for its nonprofit partners in its host cities since 1999. In addition, CowParade has contributed well over $3 million dollars to artist communities around the world.
AEP continues to grow year after year following successful conferences in Los Angeles, Atlanta, San Diego, New Orleans, Phoenix, Tampa, and Chicago.
The conference will take place at our host hotel, the Gaylord Opryland Resort and Convention Center, on Friday, January 10, 2014 and at our host institution, Belmont University, on Saturday, January 11, 2014.
The topics will include aspects of the biology, signal transduction mechanisms, gene regulation, and epigenetics related to cytokines and cytokine receptors in innate and adaptive immunity, host-pathogen interactions, inflammation, autoimmunity, tumor immunity, hematopoiesis, and stem cell biology. Sessions will include cutting edge basic science and clinical science presentations both in plenary symposia, concurrent symposia, and poster/workshop sessions.
The meeting will be exciting for academic basic scientists and clinical investigators as well as for a range of scientists in the biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries. In addition to senior scientists and physicians, broad attendance by graduate students and post-doctoral fellows is anticipated. This blend of attendees will help assure a vibrant and exciting conference.
DCRI brings leaders together to discuss critical health sector topics and to provide impetus for positively shaping the global health care community. In addition to strengthening relationships between Duke University and leading health-related organizations, these conferences bring to light many of the dynamic trends shaping the health care segment today and provide opportunities for senior health care leaders to shape future solutions and outcomes.
DCRI-sponsored industry events focusing on health informatics, clinical outcomes, and medical devices bolster strategic initiatives with leading healthcare organizations and graduate student recruitment activities and have triggered actions that have reverberated throughout the health care community.
First Night Raleigh is Raleigh, North Carolina's largest family-friendly New Year's Eve celebration of the arts and community, featuring music, dance, comedy, theater and more in over three dozen venues across 24 blocks of downtown Raleigh! Use the First Night Raleigh application to plan your First Night, navigate your way from venue to venue in downtown Raleigh, and learn what exciting performances and activities are happening near you!
In accord with this mission, Dartmouth Graduate Programs seek to:
- Recruit the most highly qualified, motivated, and diverse students.
- Train students to pursue research at the frontiers of knowledge and to ensure our graduates excel in their chosen careers.
- Enrich Dartmouth's academic community through the promotion of learning, scholarship and professionalism.