Inside your car, detects your freehand bluetooth device and it automatically starts.
- Reads incoming messages. You choose if read the content or not
- Replaces common abbreviations in SMS
- Reads incoming calls
- Activation of maximum volume
- WiFi deactivacion
Note that this application will appear in your application drawer under the name "Reboot."
Bluetooth - Check the current status (enabled/disabled) of Bluetooth.
Bluetooth Admin - Enable and disable Bluetooth.
It is better than other box calculation software because it also considers approximate cabin gain, power compression, port compression and other non-linearity. Because of that, it can also predict final SPL in your car.
It is more useful because it knows how to handle total box volume in addition to net box volume. It can also calculate vented (ported) enclosures in the opposite way (e.g. it can calculate vent size or total box size for desired vent).
It can even calculate optimal box for your car and equipment, for burping or for music, depending on priority (SPL to SQ).
Projects can easily be saved and loaded. Boxes, Drivers and Vehicles can also be saved and loaded separately. Units an constraints can be changed under settings.
Please email me if you find any bugs or have any trouble. Quick guide is available on: http://www.pcmehanik.com/WBCGuide.pdf
Launch Car Home when you connect to BT.
Adjusts the media volume when connected to Bluetooth. Restores volume on disconnect.
If you always adjusting the music volume after you pair with your car stereo then this app is for you.
Ad free Donate version now available.
Advanced EX is a plugin for Torque Pro, extending the PID/Sensor list with more than 20 specific parameters from FIAT vehicles, including:
* VVT Oil Temperature
* VVT Operation Mode (LIVO / Multi-Lift / EIVC / Full-Lift / Closed) (*)
* Injector Pulse Width
* Injector Duty Cycle
* Exhaust Gas Temperature
* Instant Fuel Flow
* Engine Torque
* Throttle Body Opening
* Knock Voltage Cyl 1~4
* Current Engine Speed
* Target Engine Speed
* Canister Charge
* Canister Duty Cycle
* Cruise Control Target (*)
* Current Gear (P / N / R / D1~D6) (*)
* Lambda Heater Duty
* ECU Odometer
Sensors marked with (*) are not available on all cars, as it depends on special engine/parts like Turbo and/or Automatic Transmission.
For cars with FIAT Multiair engine, the VVT Operation Mode is really cool to monitor during a long road trip or even while driving in the city. As described on FIAT Service Manuals, VVT Operation Mode is the actual valve operation mode and it changes depending on the road and your driving style.
*PLEASE NOTE* that other FIAT models/engines may be supported, but the plugin was tested only on the following models/engines: (CAN BUS ONLY)
* 500 1.2 Fire 8V
* 500 1.4 MultiAir 16V
* 500 1.3 MultiJet 16V
* Bravo 1.4 T-Jet 16V
* Doblo 1.3 MultiJet 16V
* Giulietta 1.4 MultiAir 16V
* MiTo 1.2 Fire 8V
* MiTo 1.4 MultiAir 16V
* MiTo 1.3 MultiJet 16V
* Punto 1.2 Fire 8V
* Punto 1.4 Fire 8V
* Punto 1.4 MultiAir 16V
* Punto 1.4 T-Jet 16V
* Punto 1.3 MultiJet 16V
* Qubo 1.2 Fire 8V
* Qubo 1.3 MultiJet 16V
* Ypsilon 1.2 Fire 8V
* Ypsilon 1.3 MultiJet 16V
More information about this engine and car applications on: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MultiAir.
Advanced EX requires the latest version of Torque Pro installed in order to function. This is *NOT* a standalone application and will *NOT* work without Torque Pro.
1) After purchasing the plugin on Google Play, make sure that you see the plugin listed on your Android device installed applications list.
2) Launch Torque Pro and click on the "Advanced EX" icon
3) Select the appropriate settings and return to Torque Pro main screen
4) Go to Torque Pro "Settings"
5) Make sure that you can see the plugin listed also on Torque Pro by clicking "Settings" > "Plugins"> "Installed Plugins".
6) Scroll down to "Manage extra PIDs/Sensors"
7) Usually this screen will not display any entries, unless you have added any pre-defined or custom PIDs in the past.
8) From the menu, choose "Add predefined set"
9) If your license is validated on Google Play you should see an entry for your engine. You may see predefined sets for other engine types, so make sure you pick the right one. If you don't see anything, probably you have an installation problem or validation error on Google Play. In this case, go back and repeat the installation procedure.
10) After clicking on the entry from the previous step, you should see several entries added to the Extra PIDs/Sensors list.
Note: Some sensors will be calculated real-time based on other sensors. Make sure that you keep all sensors added by the plugin to avoid calculation errors.
1) After adding the additional sensors, go to the Realtime Information/Dashboard.
2) Press the menu key and then click on "Add Display"
3) Select the appropriate display type (Dial, Bar, Graph, Digital Display, etc)
4) Select the appropriate sensor from the list. Sensors provided by Advanced EX begins with "[FADV]" and should be listed right after the time sensors in the top of the list.
More features/parameters will be added in further releases. If you have comments and/or suggestions please just let me know.
This application was created to bring you the best alarm clock ever.
It comes with all the common features you may be waiting from an alarm clock application, and adds some you will find nowhere else:
- Google Calendar linking: you will have the opportunity to create rulls that the application will follow based on your calendars entries, and have the alarm deactivated on days off, ringing sooner if you have a meeting, etc
- Auto silence on given times: when you are working, the phone may be silenced (or put to plane mode, have its sound lowered, put to vibrate mode, etc) while you are sleeping
- Ring when battery goes down: if you forgot to plug your phone, you will be assured not to be late for work
One of the newer options allows you to set up both an SMS Auto-Reply and a Call Auto-Reply within your profile. You can choose whether you Auto-Reply to just people listed in your contacts, or to anyone, and you get to set your Auto-Reply message too.
Widgets available and their options:
- Profile (types: Single Tap, Set For ... Time, Set Indefinitely)
- Profile Multi (Displays list of profiles, you select)
- Profile Current (Displays current sounds/settings)
With the Profile Whitelist Addon (Separate Purchase) you can create profiles where you will only hear calls and texts from the people you really want to.
You can specify any of these settings within your profiles:
- SMS Auto-Reply and Call Auto-Reply
- Default Phone Ringtone
- Default Notification Ringtone
- Ringer Volume & Vibrate
- SMS/MMS Volume & Vibrate
- Notification Volume & Vibrate
- Music Volume
- Alarm Volume
- In Call Volume
- Airplane Mode
- Screen Brightness
- Screen Timeout
The requested permissions allow Profile to...
Run at boot - android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED
Change settings when screen turned off - android.permission.WAKE_LOCK
Determine if WiFi is on or off - android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE
Turn WiFi on or off - android.permission.CHANGE_WIFI_STATE
Have separate SMS/MMS Volume - android.permission.RECEIVE_SMS & android.permission.RECEIVE_MMS
Turn Bluetooth on or off - android.permission.BLUETOOTH_ADMIN & android.permission.BLUETOOTH
Change linked volume setting & Airplane Mode - android.permission.WRITE_SETTINGS
Detect incoming calls for Whitelist Addon - android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE
Direct Non-Whitelisted contacts to voicemail - android.permission.CALL_PHONE & android.permission.MODIFY_PHONE_STATE
Add contacts to Whitelists - android.permission.READ_CONTACTS
Vibrate on incoming whitelisted call - android.permission.VIBRATE
Backup your settings to SDCard - android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
Send me error logs (if you agree to) - android.permission.READ_LOGS
Change audio settings - android.permission.MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS
Send Auto-Replies -
android.permission.SEND_SMS & android.permission.WRITE_SMS & android.permission.READ_SMS
With the widget you can assign one or more screens on your home launcher to be dedicated for usage inside the car.
Unlike Car Home applications, you still will have access to all other screens of your home launcher.
To access widget settings use application shortcut.
HOW TO USE/OPEN/ADD
On any home screen press "menu", then "add", select "widgets" and choose "Car Widget" from the list of available widgets.
You might need to restart the device in order to widget to appear in the list.
* 4x4 widget
* 4,6 or 8 big shortcuts per widget
* 5 Skins
* Customization options: background color, opacity, font size and color, icons tint
* Replacement for "Car Dock" / "Car Home" applications.
* Custom icons and titles for shortcuts
* Icon packs
Available shortcuts (can be expanded by installed applications):
* Direct dial/ message
* Directions & Navigation (Using Google Maps)
* Gmail label
* Music playlist
* Built-In Shortcuts - (InCar switch, Play/Pause, Next, Previous - Experimental)
Car Widget Pro features:
Automation for your car. Detects when you inside the car and adjusts settings of your phone.
Trigger (possible to combine all of the options):
* Power cable connected
* Headphones connected
* Bluetooth device connected
* Activity recognition (Driving,Walking)
* Car Dock
* Turn on Bluetooth
* Disable screen timeout
* Adjust screen brightness
* Adjust volume level of media
* Switch off Wi-Fi
* Route call to speaker
* Auto answer (Experimental)
* Autorun App
* Shortcuts in notification bar (Android 4.0)
- It's not possible to unlock the screen from widget
- It's not possible to switch to the specific screen from widget
- Not possible to switch GPS
CALL_PHONE (Directly call phone numbers)- used for direct call shortcut
WAKE_LOCK (Prevent phone from sleeping) - used to disable screen timeout
WRITE_SETTINGS (Modify system settings)- used to adjust brightness settings
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE and CHANGE_WIFI_STATE - connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi
BLUETOOTH and BLUETOOTH_ADMIN - required in order to switch Bluetooth state
(Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage) - Backup/Restore functionality
* Landscape mode: Not all launchers allow to use phone in landscape mode, just replace yours with alternative one that supports it (like LauncherPro or ADW).
Please exercise caution when using this application and do not manipulate your device while driving. Always pay attention to the road.
warning: if media button is disabled you will not be able to accept calls with your headset remote control.
Then you should try "Watch my Bluetooth Devices".
"Watch my Bluetooth Devices" enables the Bluetooth module of your Android device in an interval. If none of your Bluetooth devices is available, the Bluetooth module will be turned off instant. This way the power consumption is reduced to the minimum.
Beside this basic functionality "Watch my Bluetooth Devices" offers a lot of additonal features to fit all your needs.
- Event-based temporary stopping the service: airplane mode, active WiFi connection, low battery
- Event-based triggering the device search: incoming and outgoing calls, incoming SMS, plugging the charging cable, connection with docking station
- Event-based notifications (ringtone and/or vibration)
- Control functionality via status bar
- Auto connect: A2DP and headset/handsfree set
- Locale/Tasker compatible plugin for maximum flexibility
- Integrated help and FAQ
- Bi-lingual user interface (German, English)
- Free of charge and free of ads
On the one hand "Watch my Bluetooth Devices" is very easy to use. On the other hand it's highly configurable. The good documentation makes sure that all questions are answered.
The further development of "Watch my Bluetooth Devices" depends on your feedback. If you notice a misbehavior or you miss some feature, please don't give a bad rating. Instead send some feedback to the developer.
The detailed procedure for reporting a misbehavior is described in the integrated help. Thanks for your support!
If you have any questions, please send an e-mail to the support address below.
- "Bluetooth administration" and "Create Bluetooth connections": Watching Bluetooth connections and enabling/disabling of Bluetooth module
- "Read phone state and identify" and "Intercept outgoing calls": Start the device search on incoming and outgoing calls
- "Receive SMS": Start the device search on incoming SMS
- "Automatically start at boot": Starting the service on system boot
- "Prevent phone from sleeping": Ensure your phone doesn't go sleeping during active operations
- "Control vibrator": Make some notification in the form of a short vibration alarm
- "Modify/delete SD card contents": Creating a log file on your SD card for troubleshooting
- "View network state" and "View Wi-Fi state": Temporary stop service on active WiFi connection
Essentially this app is a MAP Client or Message Client Equipment (MCE).
Prime use of this app is to view your SMS on your tablet which does not have a sim card using bluetooth connection to your primary phone (which has a sim card).
While you are browsing internet on your tablet and your phone is lying somewhere else, and you dont want to bother yourself and search for your phone. This app comes useful in this case, if you are connected to your phone via this app you can simply press "Read SMS" and read your current SMSs. All you have to make sure is that your phone has its bluetooth turned ON.
Currently only a maximum of 15 SMS can be viewed.
Emails support will be extended soon.
MyLorry ist der Pionier für das Bestellen und Erhalten eines Transportauftrags über eine App. MyLorry ist die erste digitale Vermittlungsplattform, die Kunden mit Transporteuren direkt in Echtzeit verbindet, ohne die Zwischenschaltung einer Zentrale.
(Wichtig: momentan ausschliesslich in BERLIN verfügbar, bald in weiteren Städten erhältlich)
Wie funktioniert MyLorry?
Transporteure in unmittelbarer Nähe zur Abholadresse empfangen eine Anfrage auf Ihr Smartphone. Alle wichtigen Infos wie Abhol- und Lieferadresse, Transportgut, Auslieferzeit etc. sind übersichtlich aufgeführt. Den Auftrag erhält der Transporteur, der sich am nächsten zur Abholadresse befindet und den Auftrag als Erster annimmt. Der Kunde kann die Anfahrt live auf dem Display verfolgen, inklusive erwarteter Ankunftszeit. Dem Kunden werden das Profil des Transporteurs mit Bild, Name, Bewertung und Rufnummer angezeigt. Bei Bedarf kann der Transporteur den Kunden telefonisch kontaktieren.
• Durch MyLorry haben Sie eine unbegrenzte Reichweite an neuen Kunden, ohne Marketing- oder Vertriebskosten für Sie.
• Zusatzgeschäft 24/7 - durch Aufträge außerhalb der Geschäftszeiten
• Höhere Marge durch eine geringe Vermittlungsgebühr, die nur bei erfolgreich abgeschlossenen Auftrag anfällt
• Keine monatlichen Fixkosten
• App Download ist kostenlos
• Jeder kann mitmachen – ob Fahrrad, PKW oder Transporter - einfach kostenlos anmelden
• Direkter Kontakt zum Kunden über die App: einfache Kommunikation möglich, um jeden Auftrag effizient abzuwickeln
MyLorry Fahrer werden:
Melden Sie sich bitte vor Ort in einem unserer Standortbüros an und bringen Sie folgendes mit:
1. Smartphone (Android oder iOS mit Handy-Internetflatrate, mind. 300MB Datenvolumen empfohlen)
2. Personalausweis und Gewerbeschein
3. Registrieren und direkt losfahren!
Mehr Informationen unter Tel: +49 (0) 30 208 471 280 oder www.mylorry.com
AGB auf www.mylorry.com
The available options will allow you to:
- store text and url,
- set / unset / toggle your device connectivity (Wifi, Bluetooth, Data, hotspot mode),
- automatically set a wifi network,
- set your device volume,
- launch third party applications,
- automatically play your music.
It’s designed to always be on hand, wherever you go, and to offer you the information and services that you want quickly and simply.
The application is available for free1 in Italian, English, French, German and Spanish
With Ciao Fiat Mobile, you can take advantage of many services2: store key dates for your vehicle, consult the Owner Handbooks, find your nearest dealership or service centre, or look for garages offering methane or LPG. You can contact Ciao Fiat, the Fiat Customer Service and Roadside Assistance, to request roadside rescue when needed. You can find out the latest Fiat news and promotions, and view multimedia content in Augmented Reality by framing the full-page advert with the AR+ symbol using your smartphone’s camera. The app is continuously updated with new services and functions.
1. The application is available for free and does not charge for its use. However, it requires the use of telephone and data transmission services. We therefore advise you to check the applicable rates for these services with your provider.
2. Some services are not available in all countries.
3. The application is available for Android 2.2 and later operating systems.
Enter “BlueRoad Trial” in the search bar.
BlueRoad understands when you are driving by the monitoring of accelerometers. No GPS or Internet connection are required.
Auto Bluetooth® control
With BlueRoad you can keep the Bluetooth® off. It will be activated automatically when you get in the car.
Safety on the road
No more distractions. Incoming SMS and new notifications (like WhatsApp and Gmail messages) will be read out loud by BlueRoad.
BlueRoad can reduce the battery drain and the electromagnetic radiations because activates the Bluetooth® only when it needs.
• Automatic Bluetooth activation in car.
• Reading of incoming text (SMS) messages with speech synthesizer.
• Reading of new apps notifications (like WhatsApp messages, Gmail, etc.) with speech synthesizer.
• Automatic WiFi switch off when you get in car.
• Bluetooth button for open Google Now instead of Voice Dialer.
• Fiat Blue&Me support.
• Music autoplay in vehicle.
• Ringtone at the max volume in vehicle.
• Music at the max volume in vehicle.
• App launch in vehicle.
• RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED is used to activate the activity recognition when the phone is switched on.
• ACTIVITY_RECOGNITION permit the activity recognition with the Google Play Services.
• BLUETOOTH and BLUETOOTH_ADMIN permit the Bluetooth control.
• ACCESS_WIFI_STATE and CHANGE_WIFI_STATE permit the WiFi control.
• RECEIVE_SMS and READ_SMS are used to read the incoming SMS.
• READ_CONTACTS allow to read the information about the contact who has sent the SMS.
• RECORD_AUDIO allow to record the voice for the reading confirmation request.
BlueRoad needs the "Google Location Services" active.
In case of problems, before posting a negative comment, please contact me via email or through the Google+ community. I'm always available!
Beta tester community
Special thanks to the beta-testers: Daniele Santone, Chiara Ceschia, Stefano Scardovi, Amedeo Amaducci, Alessio Santin, Matteo Luigi Riso, Carmine Colamonici, Salvatore Oscurato, Michele Mattarozzi, Haojie Yang and Nicola Carpani.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by BlueRoad is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.