Start riding with the MapMyRide community. Record GPS-based activities to view detailed stats; connect with 400+ devices to import and analyze all your data in one place; log over 600 different activity types.
ALL THE FEATURES YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
☆ Gear Tracker - Add your athletic shoes and start tracking mileage with Gear Tracker. Help yourself avoid common injuries and get notified when it’s time for a new pair.
☆ 600+ Activities - Log and record workouts with the largest selection of activities, including running, cycling, walking, gym workouts, cross training, yoga and tons of others.
☆ Workout Stats - Record GPS-based workouts with customizable voice feedback for precise stats like pace, route, distance, calorie burn, elevation profile and more.
SHARE FITNESS & NUTRITION DATA
☆ Share Data - Sync your account with other health and nutrition apps like MyFitnessPal and Google Fit.
TRAIN LIKE A PRO WITH MVP MEMBERSHIP
☆ Go MVP - Be a premium member for an ad-free experience and access special features like heart rate analysis, personal training plans, audio coaching, and Live Tracking.
☆ MVP Members Only - Enjoy exclusive offers and promotions from our partners.
JOIN THE COMMUNITY
☆ Activity Feed - Share your progress and see what friends are doing on your Activity Feed. Whether you’re a beginner, casually active, looking to rededicate yourself to fitness or an athletic enthusiast, you’ll fit in perfectly with our 30+ million member strong community.
☆ Social - Share your progress and workouts with friends on social media.
MORE FEATURES ON THE WEB
☆ 24/7 Activity Graph - Connect devices to view steps, sleep, workouts and more, all in one expertly designed graph.
☆ Import Data - We make it easy to connect and import data from the best activity tracking devices in the industry. Connect devices from Jawbone, Misfit, Fitbit, Garmin, Withings and more (Bluetooth Smart™ and ANT+™).
☆ Challenges - Join Challenges for some friendly, virtual competition, climb the leaderboards and win prizes.
Be sure to visit us at www.MapMyFitness.com for the full experience.
Should you choose to upgrade to MVP, payment will be charged to your Google Wallet account at confirmation of purchase. The monthly subscription costs USD 5.99 per month while the yearly subscription costs USD 29.99 per year or USD 2.50 per month. Subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. There is no increase in cost when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off on wallet.google.com and click on ‘Update or cancel your subscription’ on the Transactions page after purchase. Once purchased, the current period cannot be cancelled. Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited if you choose to purchase a subscription to MVP.
Under Armour Connected Fitness powers the complete digital product suite of MapMyFitness, including MapMyRun, MapMyRide, MapMyWalk, MapMyHike, and the Under Armour Women app. Our mission is to make all athletes better by providing the digital connected fitness products they need to train, perform and improve.
This top-rated app (4.5+) has been specifically designed with road biking in mind, incorporating every feature a leisure rider or professional racer desires. This app is 100% cycle focused to give riders the ultimate GPS tracking and data measurement tool for any cycling activity – from a bicycle tour in the park with the kids, to interval training for your first road race, to an intense stage of the Tour de France! You can now enjoy and analyze your bicycle ride, tour, or trek in a completely new way.
DURING YOUR RIDE (limited features in LITE version):
* Live GPS tracking of critical performance metrics – calories, distance, time, speed, altitude, pace
* Ride thousands of biking routes, using Route Search (available in-app and on Runtastic.com)
* Mapping (Google maps) – detailed live map features
* Colored traces (track cycle pace, speed, grade, elevation, heart rate)
* Current rate of climb, ratio of gained or lost altitude in meters per minute
* Runtastic Speed & Cadence Sensor (Bluetooth Low Energy) integration: Measure your cadence and exact speed, as you turn your smartphone into a professional cycling computer
* Heart rate measurement (with additional hardware)
* Dashboard configuration – displays preferred biking statistics
* Automatic pause detection during your trek or interval training
* Weather data
* LIVE Tracking & Cheering - track your cycle position in real time to share with friends & get cheered on while on the road
* Voice feedback of critical velo metrics, motivational messages available in numerous languages
* Various Runtastic heart rate monitors
* Runtastic Speed & Cadence Sensor
* Runtastic Bike Case for Android Smartphones + accessories
* Runtastic Sports Armband + accessories
AFTER YOUR RIDE:
* Full bicycle training history – graphics, data charts, training progress
- Historic mapping of every trek
- Google maps integration – historic mapping of cycle routes
- Open Street Map integration
- Offline maps – download international maps for overseas biking
* Key metric analysis – altitude, grade, cadence, heart rate, distance, pace
* Detailed post-tour data on time rode uphill, downhill, and flat
* Share your cycle route and accomplishments on Google+, Facebook, Twitter, and via e-mail
Users are encouraged to save all cycle tours on Runtastic.com. By joining the Runtastic online community, you'll get further bicycle data analysis, velo coaching, and encouraging comparisons to friends! All these app benefits can help you stay motivated while striving to reach your interval, race training, or overall health and fitness goals. Tour de France, here you come!
Download the Road Bike app now!
Want to join the Runtastic conversation? Find us here:
Stravel helps Councils and organisations understand, encourage and reward resident and employee sustainable activity – a proven way of saving carbon, increasing productivity and lowering absenteeism.
Our Stravel Hub ® system is an online portal containing educational content, safe route planners, weather updates and a Council or company-wide leaderboard. This allows people to see how much they’re travelling, the resultant carbon saved and earn rewards for their mileage – like an “Air Miles” for sustainable travel.
It’s a resident or employee-engagement, benefit and CSR tool rolled into one, helping Councils and organisations to inspire sustainable behaviour and capture the ROI it brings.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- Browse the full conference program
- Build your own itinerary of events & workshops
- Leave feedback on individual workshops & the conference as a whole
Aims of conference
- Provide a forum for debate on innovation and the evidence base for clinical skills teaching and learning:
- Showcase research and best practice in clinical skills education
- Stimulate innovation in clinical skills
- Gather expert and beginner clinical skills educators for networking
- Aid funding for research on clinical skills
Help the Good Natured Fruit Farmer push all of the fruit into their boxes, it starts simply but quickly becomes a head-scratching puzzler that will challenge the greatest of minds!
Pop in a nickname and your scores will be automatically added to the high score table against all players so you can see how you're doing! Try and complete each level in the least amount of moves possible.
With over 25 levels it's sure to keep you coming back for more, and for FREE there's no reason not to give it a go!
The Farmer Frenzy Game is brought to you by Good Natured; we produce a range of pesticide residue free fruits, salads, herbs, veg and potatoes.
Our Good Natured Farmers like to use natural predators such as ladybirds to control pests like greenfly which would cause the plants harm. This natural way of controlling pests and disease ensures the fruit and vegetables are the safest they can be and are as Good Natured as we are. Good Natured began in 2008 with the birth of strawberries and raspberries before expanding into other products.
For more information about Good Natured visit www.goodnaturedfruit.co.uk