Since My Tracks version 1.1.10, there is a new setting called "Allow access" that the user must check on to allow third-party applications access to MyTracks data. So, please check on the setting to use MicroTracks. (In My Tracks Menu > More > Settings > Sharing > Check on "Allow access")
MicroTracks is an application for Sony Ericsson LiveView devices. MicroTracks works with Google My Tracks application. With MicroTracks, you can see your statistics data provided by My Tracks on your LiveView devices.
MicroTracks includes LiveView device simulator in it. You can try MicroTracks on your Android device without LiveView device.
*** IMPORTANT!!! ***
- My Tracks application version 1.1.0 or higher is required
- My Tracks is required to be installed before installing MicroTracks plugin.
- If My Tracks is not installed before installing MicroTracks plugin, MicroTracks plugin will fail to bind to MyTracks.
- You need to check on "Allow access" to allow MicroTracks access to MyTracks data. (In My Tracks Menu > More > Sharing > Check on "Allow access")
MicroTracks can show the LIVE track/location data while My Tracks is recording your track.
You can customize three data fields on three pages in MicroTracks preferences from following list:
- Average Pace
- Average Speed
- Total Distance
- Total Time
In addition, MicroTracks can show following sensor data if you have external sensors (ANT+ Sensors, Zephyr Bluetooth Heart Rate Monitor...):
- Heart Rate
- Sensor State
How to use touch panel area and select button:
- LEFT: Touch to change page (-)
- RIGHT: Touch to change page (+)
- TOP: Touch and hold to switch to edit mode
- BOTTOM: Touch and hold to lock the screen
- SELECT: (do nothing)
- LEFT: Touch to change data field type (-)
- RIGHT: Touch to change data field type (+)
- TOP: Touch to change editing data field (-)
- BOTTOM: Touch to change editing data field (+)
- SELECT: Push to exit and switch to view mode
Future development plans under consideration:
- adding more data types (heart rate graph, …)
- adding map page
- adding setting to change the number of data fields in each pages
- adding auto scroll feature
- and more!
Tested device list:
- Nexus S
- Nexus One
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X10
- Sony Ericsson Xperia arc
- Zephyr HxM Bluetooth Heart Rate Monitor
- Garmin Heart Rate Monitor
- The Bluetooth connection between Nexus S and LiveView is unstable. Once connection is closed, re-pairing is required every time.
- MyTracks 1.1.2 crashes when Zephyr HxM Bluetooth Heart Rate Monitor connected to Xperia X10.
Please contact me if you have any problems.
Go for a run with MicroTracks!
Helps you improve your health & fitness condition. And maintain your form & figure by using your phone.
- Create and save TRACKS from any of your existing workouts or draw tracks on your own. Create–>download on the phone–>use them.
- Set a GOAL on distance, duration or calories burned on your workouts…
- ANT+, Zephyr HxM, Polar WearLink®+ transmitter with Bluetooth® support. Connect your Heart rate device to SportyPal PRO and check your heart activity information on your phone in real-time.
- Synchronize your phone with the web account, upload/download workouts on the web/phone.
- Automatic synchronization of your Plan from your web account and updating if there is any new workout completed…
- Sony Ericsson LiveView™ support.
- Configurable Voice notifications. Real time voice feedback for your distance & time.
- Basic/advanced data such as elapsed distance, time, current speed and average speed; pace and average pace; monitor your heart rate; calories burned; altitude change; climbing…
- “Auto-start option”, automatically starts a count-down timer for the workout as soon as the GPS lock is established.
- “Auto-pause option”, SportyPal will automatically pause your workout when you stop moving for a while, and will automatically resume when you start moving again.
- Facebook & Twitter sharing tools.
- Map view and tracking during the whole workout.
- Draws elegant graphics charts of your performance.
- Listen music or perform calls without disturbing your workout.
The completed workouts can be uploaded to http://www.sportypal.com The web application provides additional functionalities and more in-deep analyzed data from the collected performances. User’s can connect with other Sporty Pals, create new challenges, find desired tracks from the SP community, comment on their performance or organize virtual competitions...
Start riding with the MapMyRide+ community. Record GPS-based activities to view detailed stats; connect with 400+ devices to import and analyze all your data in one place; log over 600 different activity types.
New Android Wear app allows you to start tracking and keep an eye on your progress all from your wrist.
Get the Plus app now for an ad-free experience!
ALL THE FEATURES YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
☆ Gear Tracker - Add your athletic shoes and start tracking mileage with Gear Tracker. Help yourself avoid common injuries and get notified when it’s time for a new pair.
☆ 600+ Activities - Log and record workouts with the largest selection of activities, including running, cycling, walking, gym workouts, cross training, yoga and tons of others.
☆ Workout Stats - Record GPS-based workouts with customizable voice feedback for precise stats like pace, route, distance, calorie burn, elevation profile and more.
SHARE FITNESS & NUTRITION DATA
☆ Share Data - Sync your account with other health and nutrition apps like MyFitnessPal and Google Fit.
TRAIN LIKE A PRO WITH MVP MEMBERSHIP
☆ Go MVP - Be a premium member for an ad-free experience and access special features like heart rate analysis, personal training plans, audio coaching, and Live Tracking.
☆ MVP Members Only - Enjoy exclusive offers and promotions from our partners.
JOIN THE COMMUNITY
☆ Activity Feed - Share your progress and see what friends are doing on your Activity Feed. Whether you’re a beginner, casually active, looking to rededicate yourself to fitness or an athletic enthusiast, you’ll fit in perfectly with our 30+ million member strong community.
☆ Social - Share your progress and workouts with friends on social media.
MORE FEATURES ON THE WEB
☆ 24/7 Activity Graph - Connect devices to view steps, sleep, workouts and more, all in one expertly designed graph.
☆ Import Data - We make it easy to connect and import data from the best activity tracking devices in the industry. Connect devices from Jawbone, Misfit, Fitbit, Garmin, Withings and more (Bluetooth Smart™ and ANT+™).
☆ Challenges - Join Challenges for some friendly, virtual competition, climb the leaderboards and win prizes.
Be sure to visit us at www.MapMyFitness.com for the full experience.
Should you choose to upgrade to MVP, payment will be charged to your Google Wallet account at confirmation of purchase. The monthly subscription costs USD 5.99 per month while the yearly subscription costs USD 29.99 per year or USD 2.50 per month. Subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. There is no increase in cost when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off on wallet.google.com and click on ‘Update or cancel your subscription’ on the Transactions page after purchase. Once purchased, the current period cannot be cancelled. Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited if you choose to purchase a subscription to MVP.
Under Armour Connected Fitness powers the complete digital product suite of MapMyFitness, including MapMyRun, MapMyRide, MapMyWalk, MapMyHike, and the Under Armour Record app. Our mission is to make all athletes better by providing the digital connected fitness products they need to train, perform and improve.
- Track your progress across the time
- Measure the durability of your sports equipment
- Post your sports pictures
- Manage your sports team and coach your students
- Pin your next events to your calendar
- Share your progress with your friends!
With over 450 sport types to choose from and extensive sharing features, this is the most versatile and fun fitness app available - regardless of your current activity level or favorite sport. Over 60% of HeiaHeia users increase their physical activity!
- choice of over 450 different activity types - more than any other fitness app. From yoga to garden work to jiujitsu and cross fit.
- full-fledged GPS tracker
- check-in functionality
- Facebook and Twitter sharing
- fully integrated to HeiaHeia's web service with more features
** You MUST already have a profile on the Yomp platform to utilise the mobile app – to find out more visit
The app uses GPS* to track cycling, walking or running journeys whilst the manual entry function allows you to
record any other kind of exercise – whether it’s 5-a-side football, yoga or a gym session. All of your stats are
then synched with your main Yomp profile.
The online platform allows you to form teams, track your stats, compete on leaderboards, earn virtual trophies,
set personal goals and even win prizes / competitions. You also earn “Yomps” for every bit of exercise you do,
which can then be exchanges for rewards, discounts or donations to charity – like an AirMiles for being healthy.
Yomp helps organisations to understand, encourage and reward Health & Wellbeing – inspiring a healthier,
happier, more engaged workforce.
*Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Stravel helps Councils and organisations understand, encourage and reward resident and employee sustainable activity – a proven way of saving carbon, increasing productivity and lowering absenteeism.
Our Stravel Hub ® system is an online portal containing educational content, safe route planners, weather updates and a Council or company-wide leaderboard. This allows people to see how much they’re travelling, the resultant carbon saved and earn rewards for their mileage – like an “Air Miles” for sustainable travel.
It’s a resident or employee-engagement, benefit and CSR tool rolled into one, helping Councils and organisations to inspire sustainable behaviour and capture the ROI it brings.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- Browse the full conference program
- Build your own itinerary of events & workshops
- Leave feedback on individual workshops & the conference as a whole
Aims of conference
- Provide a forum for debate on innovation and the evidence base for clinical skills teaching and learning:
- Showcase research and best practice in clinical skills education
- Stimulate innovation in clinical skills
- Gather expert and beginner clinical skills educators for networking
- Aid funding for research on clinical skills
Help the Good Natured Fruit Farmer push all of the fruit into their boxes, it starts simply but quickly becomes a head-scratching puzzler that will challenge the greatest of minds!
Pop in a nickname and your scores will be automatically added to the high score table against all players so you can see how you're doing! Try and complete each level in the least amount of moves possible.
With over 25 levels it's sure to keep you coming back for more, and for FREE there's no reason not to give it a go!
The Farmer Frenzy Game is brought to you by Good Natured; we produce a range of pesticide residue free fruits, salads, herbs, veg and potatoes.
Our Good Natured Farmers like to use natural predators such as ladybirds to control pests like greenfly which would cause the plants harm. This natural way of controlling pests and disease ensures the fruit and vegetables are the safest they can be and are as Good Natured as we are. Good Natured began in 2008 with the birth of strawberries and raspberries before expanding into other products.
For more information about Good Natured visit www.goodnaturedfruit.co.uk