'Love to Ride' is the official app of www.lovetoride.net and for the Cycle Challenges run by Challenge for Change.
* Easily record your bike rides
* Use GPS to track your rides while you ride
* Enter rides manually - just enter the distance, date etc
* Check out your stats - miles cycled, calories burned
* Quick links to your full profile on lovetoride.net
Through the app you can also access the Love to Ride website where you can:
* set cycling goals
* take part in 'virtual rides'
* encourage your friends and family to give cycling a go
* get cycling info, tips and local cycling routes
If there is a local Cycle Challenge happening in your area, then use this app to record your rides for the Challenge.
Love to Ride? Spread the love!
Download the app and get cycling.
More from developer
Help the Good Natured Fruit Farmer push all of the fruit into their boxes, it starts simply but quickly becomes a head-scratching puzzler that will challenge the greatest of minds!
Pop in a nickname and your scores will be automatically added to the high score table against all players so you can see how you're doing! Try and complete each level in the least amount of moves possible.
With over 25 levels it's sure to keep you coming back for more, and for FREE there's no reason not to give it a go!
The Farmer Frenzy Game is brought to you by Good Natured; we produce a range of pesticide residue free fruits, salads, herbs, veg and potatoes.
Our Good Natured Farmers like to use natural predators such as ladybirds to control pests like greenfly which would cause the plants harm. This natural way of controlling pests and disease ensures the fruit and vegetables are the safest they can be and are as Good Natured as we are. Good Natured began in 2008 with the birth of strawberries and raspberries before expanding into other products.
For more information about Good Natured visit www.goodnaturedfruit.co.uk
Stravel helps Councils and organisations understand, encourage and reward resident and employee sustainable activity – a proven way of saving carbon, increasing productivity and lowering absenteeism.
Our Stravel Hub ® system is an online portal containing educational content, safe route planners, weather updates and a Council or company-wide leaderboard. This allows people to see how much they’re travelling, the resultant carbon saved and earn rewards for their mileage – like an “Air Miles” for sustainable travel.
It’s a resident or employee-engagement, benefit and CSR tool rolled into one, helping Councils and organisations to inspire sustainable behaviour and capture the ROI it brings.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- Browse the full conference program
- Build your own itinerary of events & workshops
- Leave feedback on individual workshops & the conference as a whole
Aims of conference
- Provide a forum for debate on innovation and the evidence base for clinical skills teaching and learning:
- Showcase research and best practice in clinical skills education
- Stimulate innovation in clinical skills
- Gather expert and beginner clinical skills educators for networking
- Aid funding for research on clinical skills