Our customers love Tablet Talk! Here's what some of them have to say:
★ "By far my most-used app. When I'm home my phone stays hidden on my desk."
★ "Officially the coolest app I have... Works great with the Nexus 7 and the HTC Thunderbolt phone."
★ "This is one of the most useful apps on Google Play."
★ "Love it! I've tried almost all of the tablet texting apps and I like this one the best! Most important to me is that It's private and secure - it doesn't use some third party company/website where my conversations are stored, all my texts are between the recipient and myself like they should be. I love the look, the layout, and the optional themes."
★ "I am a General Contractor and Tablet Talk is one of the most used apps on my Android phone and tablet. I will never be without it."
How does it work? Tablet Talk pairs your Android phone to an Android tablet over Bluetooth or WiFi (sorry, iPads, iPhones, Windows Phone, and BlackBerry are not supported). Incoming text messages on your phone instantly appear on your tablet. Start texting from a tablet on the larger keyboard, without having to reach for your phone! You can even make tablet phone calls (Bluetooth headset required).
★ Privacy. Unlike other Android texting apps, Tablet Talk directly syncs SMS/MMS messages between the tablet and Android phone. No uploading or saving on company servers.
★ Speed. Tablet SMS notifications are almost instant. The tablet rings in real-time when you have a call!
★ Flexibility. Text anywhere, anytime, with or without Internet access. No mobile data is used to sync SMS. Easily switch between Bluetooth and WiFi. You can even link your tablet over your Android phone’s Wi-Fi hotspot, or over Bluetooth when Bluetooth tethering!
★ Quick Reply Popups and rich expandable Notifications.
★ Caller ID. Do you use a Bluetooth headset with your phone? Combined with Tablet Talk, you can dial and answer calls on the tablet, including a full call log. The phone stays in your pocket, or in its charger!
★ Android support: Tablet Talk works with newer versions of Android, including Android 4.3 Jelly Bean (used on the new N7 tablet).
★ There's more: MMS & group MMS support, custom themes, DashClock Extensions, Android SMS delivery reports, emoticons/smilies, backup and restore tablet SMS to phone … the list goes on!
Install Tablet Talk on both your tablet and Android phone, but only pay for it once. After you buy the app on your tablet, it will be made free for your phone on the Play Store. Here’s how to complete the installation:
1. Open the Play Store on your phone.
2. Press menu and select Settings-> Accounts. Select the account used to get the app on your tablet.
3. Press the menu button again and select “My apps.” Tablet Talk should be listed and available to install.
Tablet Talk works with all popular Android SMS apps, and does not replace how you text on your phone. If you use Go SMS, Handcent, or MIUI please see the FAQ in Tablet Talk or the Tablet Talk website for a quick and easy fix if messages do not automatically sync to the tablet.
If you would like to try Tablet Talk we use a 48 hour refund policy. Just send us an email anytime after the Play Store 15-minute period.
Visit the Tablet Talk website at http://tablettalkapp.com to see the FAQ and get other tips!
Connect to any XMPP supported chat server and chat with your buddies.
Main features are,
* XMPP Multi User Chat(Room Chat) support.
* Loads and display Avatar of buddies using VCard.
* let the application run in background and get notifications on chat messages.
* Configuration for Google Talk Chat is set as default configuration.
This application is created by modifying an XMPP based android chat application(ChatBuzzer) to enable users to connect to other chat services also.
This application is not tested with all main XMPP servers,except Google and some other main XMPP servers,so there is no guarantee that it will work on all other servers.
Tags: XMPP Client,chat room,Google Talk,jabber client,gmail chat
RICHER TEXTING/SMS EXPERIENCE
Talk.to replaces your SMS app with a richer experience. Send doodles, photos, chat in groups and more. This is how texting was meant to be in the 21st century.
SAY IT BETTER WITH STICKERS
Choose from 100s of expressions to show how you feel. Spread the joy with special holiday stickers.
GET CREATIVE WITH DOODLES
Sometimes words just aren't enough. Send Doodles, rich images and more in your SMS. You are only limited by your imagination.
GROUP CHAT OVER TEXTING/SMS
Share images, plan a movie, or simply exchange gossip amongst your group of friends. Your friends can participate using texting or a browser or Talk.to.
WORKS OVER SMS/TEXTING
Your buddies don't need to download Talk.to. Send rich messages or group chat with anyone from your phonebook and they will be able to read and reply to your messages from their default SMS app. Invite them over to Talk.to for a richer messaging experience.
iPHONE, ANDROID, WINDOWS PHONE, MAC, PC, IPAD, TABLETS
Send texts to your friends from your laptop or from the comfort of your couch using your tablet. All your conversations are available on all your devices. You can seamlessly switch from one to the other and carry on your conversations using Talk.to.
BUDDIES CAN REPLY VIA THE WEB TOO
Your friends can reply to your SMS from a web browser. Save $$$ on conversations with friends from other countries instead of exchanging expensive texts. Get delivery and read receipts for texts.
READ AND DELIVERY CONFIRMATIONS
Get a confirmation when your friends have received or read your messages on Talk.to.
● Free messaging with friends on Talk.to
● SMS/texting with phonebook contacts
● Send texts using mobile, desktop or tablet
● Awesome groups and conference chat
● Group chat with friends and family, even if they are not on Talk.to, using free SMS
● Read and delivery receipts for all messages
● Unlimited history - access your history from anywhere
● Clean, gorgeous UI
● Image sharing
WE LOVE FEEDBACK
We missed your favorite feature? Facing an annoying problem? Please tell us! We love hearing from our users.
It allows importing web pages directly from the browser to listen to them. You can also import selected text from other apps.
-Text to voice
-Read web pages
-Play / Pause / Stop
-Export audio as WAV file
-Lots of languages (internet connection required for some)
Make your phone say anything you want in many languages! Let your phone read the news for you!
There's a paid version available WITHOUT ADS here:
NOTE: Your phone must have a Text-to-Speech enginge for Talk to work. If it doesn't have it you can download it from Google Play. Depending on the TTS engine, some languages that appear in the app may not work.
2. The voice recognition of 28 languages is available
3. The real-time translation is possible on the internet-enabled state
4. You can manage(save/delete/share/move) the result of translation
5. The version of 4 languages (English / Korean / Japanese / Chinese) is available
6. Translatable languages
Interpreting , Interpreter , Translate , Translator , Travel , Business , realtime , Voice Recognition , TTS , World Languages , Conversation , Dialogue , Foreign , Comment , Memo , Twitter , Facebook , KakaoTalk , Google , グーグル , 구글 , speech recognition , talk , speaking , tour
translator with speech , translator with voice , translator voice , translator english , talk translator , translate with speech , translate with voice , translate voice , translate english , interpreter
Supports TLS, C/S Certificates, Integrated Authentication
Free version contains Ads
Please send feedback/trouble reports via Menu|Feedback
Tip of the day: use swipe left/right in contact list and conversations
Supports TLS, C/S Certificates, Integrated Authentication
Please send feedback/trouble reports via Menu|Feedback
Tip: use swipe left/right in contact list and conversations
Extra Features: support for external groups/email lists
See what reviewers are saying:
"Beejive was already our IM client of choice... Background notifications really just sealed the deal, and anything else they’ve added was just frosting on the already delicious cake."
"Overall, after testing various IM apps, Beejive is by far my favorite. The interface is slick and beautiful."
"BeejiveIM is an incredibly full-featured IM client, boasting capabilities that almost put it on par with desktop IM clients."
"Beejive IM is one of those mobile multi-network chat clients that's a joy to use--it's fast, graphically rich, and just works."
"BeejiveIM is a feature rich, multiprotocol instant messaging client that blows the pants off any other chat program offered in the App Store."
Key Instant Messaging Features:
* Save Money: Chat using your existing data plan, no per-message charges.
* Reliable and Efficient: Be connected 24/7 and it's gentle on your battery.
* Push Notifications: Be connected even after you close the app. Get notified instantly when you get a new message (requires OS 2.2+).
* Stay Connected: Log in with multiple Google accounts.
* Share Files: Send and receive files, including pictures and voice notes.
* Universal Interface: Optimized for both tablets and phones.
* Highly Customizable: Choose your color theme, chat wallpaper, buddy list styles, and more!
* No Sign-Up Required: Just sign in with your existing IM accounts, no need to sign up for anything!
* Real-time Chats: Quickly switch between multiple simultaneous chats.
* Group Chats: Chat with multiple buddies in one conversation.
* Full Unicode Support: Chat in any language supported by your Android device.
* Landscape Option: Type with a larger keyboard.
* Save Chats: Email your chats to save your chat history.
* Hyperlink Support: Automatically parses links for web pages, YouTube videos, email addresses, twitter usernames, and phone numbers.
* Emoticons Support.
Account & Buddy Features:
* Full Featured Buddy List: Sort, group, and easily search through your buddy list.
* Buddy Pounce: Receive an alert when your friends come online.
* Manage Your Buddies: Including support for add/remove, nicknames, groups, block, and approve/deny requests.
* Control Your Availability: Set auto-away and custom status messages, change privacy controls.
* Configurable Alerts: Customizable sound and vibrate settings.
* Buddy Icons: View your friends' icons, set your own.
BeejiveIM for Google Talk lets you chat on Google's chat network on the go with the proven reliability of BeejiveIM. Beejive's reliable and efficient networking has been tested and proven on multiple platforms and is available in a dedicated Android app just for Google's GTalk chat service. Move from cellular and wifi connections seamlessly. Stay connected after you close the application and be notified when you get a new message through push notifications (OS 2.2+). After being out of coverage BeejiveIM automatically reconnects and picks up where you left off.
* GTalk, Google, and Google logo are registered trademarks of Google Inc.
* BeejiveIM for Google Talk is not affiliated with nor sponsored by Google Inc.
* Answer call by proximity
* Action after going off-hook (incoming and outgoing calls)
* Turn speaker on after going off-hook (only if phone away from ear)
* Turn speaker on/off by proxmity
* End call by turning the phone face-down or shaking
* Go to home screen or stand-by after ending a call
* Decrease ringer volume when phone gets moved (no false detections when shaked only)
* Silence ringer by turning the phone face-down or shaking
ProXimity Talk simply helps you to save unnecessary key presses:
* Just look on the phone to see who is calling, and hold it to your ear to answer.
* You often have to look up your calendar during a call, but do not want to turn on and off the speaker all the time - then ProXimity Talk is the right tool for you.
ANDROID 4.1+: ANSWERING AND ENDING CALLS DOES NOT WORK ON EVERY DEVICE WIT ANDROID 4.1 OR LATER! PLEASE TRY THE TRIAL VERSION FIRST!
FOR UNINSTALLING PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS IN THE HELP FILE OR ON THE WEB SITE.
Differences between full version and trial version:
The trial version offers the full functionality, but expires after 7 days.
Version history and explanation of permissions on the app website.
Tags: phone, incoming call, answer, answer call, pick up call, auto answer, proximity, proximity sensor, orientation, orientation sensor, face-down, flip phone, speakerphone, loudspeaker, talk, hands-free, hang up, silence ringer
Since it is very difficult to test such an application under all possible scenarios, ProXimity Talk might not work properly on all devices - so please use the trial version to test the proper functionality before buying the full version.
If anything is not working for you, please contact us in order to find a solution and improve the application.
Many thanks to sUsH667 and PoedelPCS for their intensive testing!
The application is somewhat picky about the listening conditions, so if it doesn't work, try adjusting the volume or repositioning the phone in relation to the speaker.
If you can't get it to work, send me an email with a link to a recording of the transmission and I will see if I can improve the application.
Any other feedback welcome.
If you are a ham radio (amateur radio) operator or just want to learn morse code.
With a lot of settings it is very comfortable to adjust Morse Trainer to your current level.
The following settings are available:
- Frequency (200 - 2200Hz)
- Waveform (sine / triangle)
- Fading (to reduce click at the end of a dot or dash)
- Speed (2Wpm - 52Wpm)
- Farnsworth speed
- Spacing (spacing between dots or dashes)
- Dot-Dash Ratio (length ratio of dashes compared to dots)
- Letter Spacing (Space between letters)
- Word Spacing (Space between words)
Five different learning modes are available in Morse Trainer
- Random groups of X mode: Morse Trainer will play groups of X randomly selected letter, numbers or special characters. X can be an amount between 1-9. Those characters can be individually selected. If you want to learn just "s","i" and "e" just select the 3 letters and Morse Trainer will create groups of X with those 3 letters.
The characters can also be chosen from 20 lessons of the Koch method.
- Real ham radio callsign mode: Morse Trainer will randomly play real amateur radio callsign from a database of 5000 callsigns which appeared in Contests over the last couple of years.
- QSO text mode: Morse Trainer will play randomly play QSO text. The database consists of 300 different qso texts.
- Most common English words mode: Morse Trainer will play randomly the 500 most used English words.
- Own text mode: Enter your own text and Morse Trainer will play it over and over again.
- Ebook mode: Text files can be loaded from SD card
Morse Trainer is priced less than the cost of a fancy coffee and it is a great app to learn and improve you CW speed away from your amateur radio station or your PC.
Morse Decoder can be used by Ham Radio (Amateur Radio) operators or anyone else interested in decoding Morse code from a Radio or any other device.
Morse Decoder includes a "waterfall" to show a frequency spectrum of about 50Hz to 2300Hz. A narrow band DSP filter can be set for the frequency of the Morse code tones by tapping the waterfall. The DSP filter is followed by an automatic gain control (AGC) to compensate for changing signal strengths.
The detected signal will be shown as a graph and several algorithms will then detect the speed of the Morse code and convert them into readable text. Speeds of less than 4 Wpm (Words per Minute) to more than 50 Wpm can be decoded.
For any question please visit our new forum at http://www.wolphi.com/forum/
This is the first version of Morse Decoder.
It has been tested on several Android devices and it performed very well or even better than PC based decoding software. However, since we are not able to test the performance on all 150+ Android devices there is the possibility that Morse Decoder will not work on all devices. If Morse Decoder doesn’t work on your device you can uninstall Morse Decoder within 15 Minutes for a full refund (This is the time frame given by Google and I am not able to change it). If the 15 minutes passed and you are not happy with Morse Decoder email me as soon as possible at email@example.com. Please include your name and the model of your phone in the email. I will then refund you the money as fast as possible. It is important that you include the model of your device. I will try to find the cause for the malfunction or include your phone model in a list of “not working” devices.
Can be sign in with Facebook account or Gmail account to use MTR app.
* No Need to Root
* No Need to install zawgyifont
* G-talk Multi-account support
* The new function will be update soon.
If you have any question , please give us a comment in our facebook.
we can't achieve this app without your great support. Thank you.
How to use Myanmar Talk Revolution:
when you finished downloading the app(MTR), then
go to the Settings→Language and input→ Select MTR Keyboard
Default → Choose MTR Keyboard . then enjoy MTR app.
IF your phone is another android phone, just Select MTR Keyboard and change the Keyboard when you are typing.
More from developer
- It request user confirmation whenever user make a call to prevent unwanted calls
- It will stop children from making calls when they have your phone playing games
- It use user-defined pattern lock to get confirmation from user.
- Pattern lock function is same as android's default pattern lock interface.
call block, call confirm, block calling, block accidental call, call password, child safe, pattern lock, kid safe, manner,