** Be a Berry Princess with Strawberry Shortcake in a royally sweet storybook adventure
** Learn, play and color with your favorite princesses from Berry Bitty City!
** Includes a special activity for princesses in the making! Plan the perfect tea party with super yummy fruity smoothies!
Grab your sparkly crown, twirl around in your favorite princess dress and get ready to play dress-up with Strawberry Shortcake and her berry best friends!
Everyone is invited to attend the Berryfest Ball! The girls plan a special contest to find out which princess will plan the magical ball….will it be Strawberry?
Strawberry Shortcake Berryfest Princess was developed by award-winning children’s developer Cupcake Digital in partnership with AG properties.
**4 fabulous princess dress-up activities with Strawberry Shortcake, Lemon Meringue, Orange Blossom, and Plum Pudding!
**Read the story and tap-to-play scenes to make Berry Bitty City come to life!
**Practice your reading skills with Strawberry Shortcake in a fruitastic game!
**Set the table for the party, choose delicious treats and beverages, then play along and pretend!
**Choose your favorite princess to paint in adorable coloring pages filled with plenty of popular features: paint buckets, brushes, stickers and more!
**A Grown-Up’s Corner provides parents with questions for one-on-one discussions about the story
**The Common Core Corner details Common Core State Standards found within the app
Cupcakedigital.com provides free downloadable activities based on the story to further the educational value at home. Parents’ and Teachers’ Guides are also available with helpful tips for getting children ready for school and for utilizing apps to reinforce learning in and out of the classroom.
Cette application minimaliste vous explique comment créer facilement votre première application Android.
L'exemple contrôle l’état des broches 12 et 13 d’un module Arduino relié en bluetooth.
Matériel requis : Arduino UNO et module Bluetooth HC-05.
1. Télécharger les fichiers : http://netsciences.ca/arduino/MIT/
2. Programmer votre module arduino à l’aide du fichier Arduino_PCH.ino
Le module Bluetooth HC-05 ne doit pas être raccordé lors du téléversement du code.
3. Se connecter au site MIT App Inventor 2.
4. Importer le fichier bluetooth.aia et personnaliser votre projet à partir de cet exemple.
5. Créer votre votre APK personnalisée
Our brand new app supports our ethos above, now allowing parents to access information, receive updates and communicate quickly and effectively via their mobile devices.
- receive newsletters and updates through the inbuilt push notification system
- contact and notify your nursery through interactive forms
- click to call or email and use turn by turn map directions within the app
- keep up to date with nursery events and use interactive features like attendance, gallery, comments
- look up information on places to go, things to do etc
– Plus much more