There are 2 modes one for Running and one for walking. You will be able to keep track of steps, speed, distance or miles walked or ran, kilometer settings are also available.
Steps Counter also lets you track the Calories you have burned either during your walk or your run.
Step Counter gives your control over your daily walk or run.
• Customizable to support both Miles and Kilometers.
• Distance, Speed, Calories and pace are shown.
* If you need any assistance we are here to help you with anything you may need so please email us if you need a question answered, feature request or anything. Thank you!
This high-quality app will meet users' expectations for their step counter, walking, hiking, fitness training, and weight loss needs.
Why Runtastic Pedometer PRO for your health & fitness needs?
- Automatically records all your steps
- Works anywhere: pants or jacket pocket, hand or arm, in a sports bag or purse
- Speed calculation
- Distance (miles or km) covered
- Step frequency counter and calculation
- See the last 5 walking activities on your phone
- Share your fitness activities on social networks like Google+, Facebook and Twitter
- Integrate Runtastic Pedometer PRO activities to your MyFitnessPal account
- Compatible with the Runtastic fitness site, runtastic.com, where all your data will be managed
- Users can also save body data: weight and height for an accurate calorie count
With the Runtastic Pedometer PRO App, you can become the type of person who would prefer to walk the stairs rather than take the elevator! Let this step counter track your distance with the simple push of a button. Tracking your walking, hiking, backpacking, and general activity doesn't get any easier than that! Take the 10,000 daily steps challenge today, and push yourself to reach your overall health and fitness and goals.
Download the best pedometer app today! And don't forget about the amazing fitness community Runtastic has built for all users on runtastic.com, and on our various social media platforms! All users are welcome to upload training data and take a look at activity overviews and progress on the Runtastic fitness site: runtastic.com.
If you'd like additional health & fitness info from Runtastic, exercise and workout tips are provided by Runtastic's Fitness Coach, Lunden, on the NEW YouTube Runtastic Fitness Channel! Check it out here: http://www.youtube.com/runtasticfitness
Keywords: Walk, Walking, Pedometer, Step Counter, Fitness, Health, Exercise
A bomb explodes in Inverness station, and you’re given a package that could save the world. To stay alive, you’ll need to walk the length of the UK. The Walk is more than just a great pedometer/step counter — it's a way to turn walking into a journey, a challenge, and a rip-roaring adventure.
Made by Six to Start and Naomi Alderman, creators of the world’s most popular running game with 800,000+ players, Zombies, Run!
ENGADGET - “Simple, fun, effective.”
JOYSTIQ - "Spices up your step-tracking with some danger and intrigue.”
BBC NEWS - “Encourages users to walk 10,000 steps-a-day to help improve their health”
LIFEHACKER - “You're motivated to actually get up and move around so you can progress further into the story, and it works really well.”
AWESOME ACTIVITY TRACKER
Just put your phone in your pocket or purse and we’ll track every walk and run you take — and map it, too!
You’ll walk the length of the UK while evading capture by the police and enemy agents. Can you work out who set off that bomb in the first place and what their plan is? Get ready for an epic adventure across 51 episodes, 800 minutes of audio, and hundreds of miles.
Get rewarded for walking more by collecting clues, scanning for information, and unlocking achievements.
The Walk adjusts its difficulty based on individual fitness levels. Everyone’s different, and we make sure we give you the right level of challenge!
"Among cellphone apps the Accupedo pedometer widget for Android phones had the top spot." [LA Times, 12/28/11]
Accupedo is an accurate pedometer app that monitors your daily walking on the home screen. With easy to read charts and history logs, monitor your steps, calories burned, distance, and time. As your best walking buddy, Accupedo will motivate you to walk more! Set up your daily goal and step towards a healthier you with Accupedo pedometer.
++++ ATTENTION ++++ Test with a free Accupedo to see if your phone works well with Accupedo-Pro before purchasing it. Some phones do not support the G-sensor in SLEEP (STANDBY, when screen is OFF) mode by those phone manufacturers. This is not a defect of this app.
An intelligent 3D motion recognition algorithm is embedded to track only walking patterns by filtering and ejecting out non walking activities. Accupedo counts your steps regardless of where you put your phone like your pocket, waist belt, or bag. Be healthy by setting up your daily goal and accurately monitoring your steps with Accupedo.
++++ Features ++++
● The intelligent algorithm starts tracking after 10 consecutive steps, then stops and restarts automatically as you walk.
● Customizable widget display modes: steps, distance, minutes, calories, and Lap.
● Daily log history: step counts, distance, calories, and walking time.
● Charts: Daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly step counts.
● Power usage mode options for efficient power saving.
● Customized personal settings: sensitivity, metric/english, step distance, body weight, daily goal, etc.
● Concise widget display on Home screen: 2x1, 3x1, and 4x1
● Edit daily step counts.
● Lap: “odometer” function for short walk.
● Database backup: SD-Card and Google Drive.
● Widget skin colors: black, blue, green, orange, pink, transparent.
● Share daily log on the Facebook.
● Email a daily log file.
● Language option: default and English
++++ Installation ++++
● WATCH YOUTUBE FOR INSTALLATION VIDEO (Type in Accupedo) for more information.
- For Android OS 4.0 or higher
1. After downloading, click App icon. You will see Widgets tab on the top.
2. Choose Widget, and search for Accupedo.
- For Android OS 2.2 or 2.3
1. After downloading, press and hold your finger on the empty space of the Home screen. (If your Home screen is full of Apps, remove at least two adjacent App because Accupedo needs two App space to install it.) “Add to Home screen” menu will appear with options listing.
2. Select Widgets from the menu, and then select the widget named “Accupedo”.
++++ Notes ++++
● It performs best when the phone is on your waist belt.
● Step count may not be accurate if you put your phone in loose fit pants due to the random movement your phone makes in the pocket.
● The sensitivity of a phone can be different from others. So, choose a sensitivity level that works best for your phone.
● Help and FAQ are built in the App.
2. The best available smartphone resources (GPS, accelerometers, multiple internet services, etc.) are used to achieve the highest accuracy in this state of the art pedometer. Files are compatible with the Bicycle Power Meter App.
3. Great companion to the Bicycle Power Meter App using a compatible file format.
4. Routes are plotted or graphed in the app, in real time.
5. The route path is continuously color scaled based on the users preference. One click changes to scale based on: power, speed, elevation, % grade, cadence or heart rate (with Bluetooth HRM) to map where on the ride significant events occurred.
6. A screenshot of the statistical data with the color coded map along with the raw data files (.csv .gpx and .tcx formats) can be emailed quickly. .tcx format includes key parameters (speed, power, elevation, cadence, heart rate, etc.) to allow uploading to other systems such as Garmin Connect.
7. Wind speed and direction effects are included! (with internet connection using local weather information, drafting effects not included).
8. The app runs as a service, so it continues to run in the background if other apps are running or a phone call is received.
12. English and Metric Units available. Select in user preferences screen.
13. Saved track data is logged and can be reloaded to show progress and compare activities.
See F.A.Q. at http://www.innovative-app-designs.com/ for more details.
***NOTE*** For a small number of phones when the screen is turned off, the phone's accelerometers are disabled and the cadence data may be unavailable. This limitation has been documented in a number of other pedometers.
* The cadence sensitivity can be adjusted under menu>preferences. The default 'nominal' setting has so far produced the best sensitivity while minimizing spurious readings.
* Cadence results may vary for some phone orientations and specific phone hardware.
WalkLogger stays on in the background and automatically determines when you are walking. To use it, simply turn your screen off and put the phone in your pocket, in a belt clip, or in a purse or bag. The more firmly attached the phone is to you the better it works.
Medical research has shown that to stay healthy and prevent heart disease and diabetes it is crucial to stand up and walk several times throughout the day. People who spend lots of time standing up and moving around, for example by taking taking quite short walks throughout the day, indoors or outdoors, are healthier and live longer. Several studies have shown that you can reduce your risk of developing heart disease and type 2 diabetes by staying active.
WalkLogger lets you:
-Count your steps
-Estimate your distance walked or run
-Estimate the calories you burn by being active (net calories)
-Estimate your total calorie consumption (gross calories)
-Get activity logs with detailed information about individual walks and runs
-Set step, distance and calorie goals
-Earn medals based on the number of steps you walk each day
-Use the pedometer from your home screen with the built in widget
-Sign up for free and automatically sync your walking and running to the cloud
-Share your progress on social networks and any other sharing apps that you have on your phone.
-Unlock app themes by walking. Walk a total of 1000 steps to unlock a purple theme, 5000 steps to unlock a red theme and 10000 steps to unlock a green theme.
WalkLogger is a pedometer that does not record or log your location. Your exercise data and any other personal information that you store in the app will not be shared with anyone unless you explicitly choose to share it. Your email address will not be shared with third parties.
WalkLogger uses your phone's accelerometer to measure your activity. Unfortunately, some phones turn off their accelerometer when the screen turns off which makes it impossible to run a pedometer on those phones without draining the battery. WalkLogger will not work properly on those phones.
If you need help with something, or have a problem, a question, a suggestion or other feedback please use the email address found below this text.
Use this application in background.
See the screenshots for further options this application has:
- Steps counter with adjustable threshold
- Total mileage in imperial and metric units
- Overall mileage in imperial and metric units
- Steps / Minute
- Calories burnt
- Step length adjustment
- Body Weight
- Different exercise types including Running and Walking
Take care of your health. Walking is always better for health. Brisk walk helps to reduce calories.
Keywords: Pedometer, step counter, walk step counter, unit metric imperial.
Please send us your valuable feedback. Your feedback is important to us. Please rate us well as your rating keeps us going. Enjoy!
- Track walking and running including steps, distance, speed and calories
- A diagram presenting your daily activities
- Receive awards for completing certain activities like walking 10000 steps in one day
- Find friends and share your achievements with them
- Share achieved awards with your friends on social media
- High score list
- Trip counter
- Runs in the background while you perform your normal daily activities
- Adjustable sensitivity
Keywords: pedometer, step counter, walking, running, calorie counter, calories, exercise, health, fitness, get fit, lose weight, activity tracker
In this version:
- Added voice coach
- No ads
- Added an audio player with the ability to listen to your audio tracks during training
- Auto pause the audio player
Before downloading make sure on free version, that on your device software is working correctly.
The program allows you to:
- Graphic display of pace and speed
- Count Cadence
- Keep a diary of your movements
- Makes graphic analysis and keep statistics of your workouts
- To keep the data in your body: height and weight to accurately count calories
- Record your steps
- Consider the number of calories
- Measure your speed
- Display distance
and much more
The program can operate in three modes:
- Using the accelerometer program counts steps and, depending on the distance and weight count calories.
- Using the GPS program considers the distance and, depending on the distance and weight count calories.
- In the "Time" calories are considered over time, depending on the type of exercise.
Before use, you must calibrate the instrument and enter your weight, height and stride length for proper counting calories.
List of types of exercises will expand.
Write to us about the problem, all defects will be corrected.
For all the remarks and suggestions, please contact us on the email, all letters will be considered.
With easy to read charts and history logs, monitor your steps, calories burned, distance, and time. As your best walking buddy, StepOn will motivate you to walk more! Set up your daily goal and step towards a healthier you with StepOn step tracker.
StepOn counts your steps regardless of where you put your phone like your pocket, waist belt, or bag. StepOn is so simple! All you need to do is press the start button when you start walking. Walk 10K steps a day and StepOn towards a healthier you.
Key Features include:
• Charts: daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly step counts
• Daily log history: step counts, calories burned, distance, and time
• Accurate step counts using intelligent 3D motion tracking algorithms
• Widget on Home screen
• Share daily log on Facebook
• SD-Card backup
• Personalized settings: daily goal, sensitivity, unit: metric/imperial, stride length, weight, etc.
Using your phone’s built-in GPS, Fitly tracks any outdoor activity, such as walking, running or cycling. To conserve battery life, Fitly automatically turns the GPS off when you are not active, for example when at home or at work.
Fitly gives you an overview of all your daily activity, including duration, distance, speed and calories burned. Moreover, Fitly is great for tracking your improvement over time using charts showing your activity by day, month or even year.
While Fitly stores location data on your phone to enable you to view your workouts on a map, no location data is ever uploaded or shared with anyone. We take your privacy seriously.
Moreover, Fitly allows you to choose from 11 fitness levels and gives you a quick overview of how you’ve been doing so far today, so you can see at a glance how much is left to achieve your daily goal.
Unlike other sports trackers, Fitly offers an uncluttered user interface geared towards minimalism and does not try to overwhelm you with lots of unnecessary features.
Please note: Due to the vast number of different Android devices, we cannot guarantee that Fitly will function flawlessly on your handset. However, Fitly has been tested extensively with a number of popular phones and should work well for most users. It is still early days for Fitly and we will strive to make the app better over time. If you’d like to help us improve the app, please send us feedback on your experience using Fitly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Number of steps.
- Number of calories burned based on your weight, exercise type and speed.
- Distance traveled.
- Walked Time.
- Average speed
- All your running sessions are recorded.
You can see in the logbook or the graph your progress days after days, weeks, months or years.
EASY TO USE:
Launch the application and press the start button to record a new session. Even when exiting the application, recording will continue. You can then let it run all day or while listening to music, without the recording stops. To stop the session and save, tap Stop. The pause button will allow you to pause the session and continue it later.
The application is fully customizable:
- Weight (for calculating burned calories )
- Step Length (for distance calculation)
- Sensitivity of step detection
- Exercise type (running or walking)
Join 20 million users and start freeing your endorphins!
* Interval programs: Choose from three programs or create your own and let the audio coach guide you
* Graphs: View graphs with your lap times, heart rate, speed and altitude throughout the workout
* Beat yourself: Set a previous workout as your goal and the audio coach will help you perform better this time
* Low power mode: Increase the battery standby time by using this feature for long workouts
* Pedometer: Use the step counter feature to track workouts when you don't have GPS coverage, e.g., indoor
* Customized Audio Coach: Customize how often you get audio feedback and what information is read aloud to you
* Time goal: Choose a duration for your workout and the audio coach will help you reach the time goal
* Calorie goal: Set a calorie goal for your workout and the audio coach will guide you
* Track any outdoor sport including duration, distance, speed and calories
* Enter a workout manually, e.g., a treadmill run or weight training
* Get audio feedback for every mile or km while exercising
* Get live peptalks from friends - they write a short text which is then read out loud to you seconds later
* See your route on a map
* Track your heart rate
* View history of workouts and study split times per km or mile
* Set a distance goal and have the audio coach speak to that as your target
* Sync workouts across multiple platforms (web entry, certain watches, file import - signup required)
* Share workouts on Facebook Timeline
* See your friends' latest workouts in real-time
* Race against a friend’s time and have the audio coach help you perform better
* Compete on a specific route nearby and race against the route champion
* Follow your friends' latest activities with the social widget on your phone's home screen
* Keep a log of your music playlist for each workout
* Study routes nearby and use the map to navigate your way around
* Set the app to pause automatically when you are not moving
* Enable countdown
* Customize the main screen to show the information that you find most valuable
* Get instant feedback by tapping your (wired) headset’s media button
* Pause and resume a workout by long pressing your (wired) headset's media button
All data is sent automatically to your profile at www.endomondo.com, where you analyze your training, compete against your friends, follow them live and communicate with the vibrant community of active people throughout the world, no matter what other GPS phone or tracking device they are using. You can also set up automatic sharing to Facebook and Twitter from the website.
Time to free your endorphins!
Go Premium: Endomondo Premium includes access to all PRO app features but you can also get just the PRO app with a one-time payment.
- Training Plans: Reach your running goal with a personal training plan
- Heart rate zones in workout summary
- Weather info in workout summary
We are asking for the permission ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION to enable GPS tracking of your workouts.
We are asking for permissions to access your personal information and read contacts. We ask for this to make you able to connect with your friends, challenge them and follow them directly on your phone. We will read names and email addresses from your contacts ONLY if you actively choose to do so within the app.
If you're looking for a step counter sure to get attention, look no further.
It's digital walk meter by B.RF Team.
Enjoy your walking & сalculate your footsteps every day with Pedometer B.RF Pro!
The App calculates the distance, speed and duration of the sessions of walking.
The step counter uses your mobile device’s sensors (accelerometers)*.
Advantages of App:
- Unique algorithm lets to сalculate your footsteps (including the stairs) regardless of the position and orientation of Android device (phone or tablet PC) while walking;
- High precision of the steps counting;
- Ease of tune and use;
- Simple and intuitive interface;
- Availability of compact widget (informer);
- A detailed view of statistics;
- The passometer does not require any Internet access or satellite connection using GLONASS/GPS technologies;
- The app sends neither user data, nor any more data to the Internet;
- The advertising in the program is absent completely;
- Pedometer widget B.RF Pro has detailed user manual.
Home -> Select the Applications icon -> Select Widgets -> Select Pedometer widget B.RF Pro! from the list, touch the icon and hold it till the vibration, then release it in a convenient place of desktop.
* If you have any problem, please send an email to email@example.com, with your phone model so we can have enough info to help you!
Some pictures provided in this application are taken from web and only for PERSONAL usage. The images which are used in this application are available for free use. In case you have copyrights on any of the pictures used in the application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject "Copyright for content of PEDOMETER WIDGET B.RF PRO! application" so that we can check the images and remove them from the application in case of necessity.
odometer, pedometer, passometer, step counter, pace counter, step catcher, distance measuring, digital walk meter, widget, accelerometer
Steps and location are recorded by taking a walk having terminal that installed this app.
This app was confirmed by a third party to be safe.
Function content is as follows.
This counts steps and displays time and distance and calories.
Starts a record at 10th step to avoid unnecessary counts. (At the time of sleep, it is not this limit.)
Can turn off a pedometer by turning off "count" button of main screen.
※Because location measurement is related to the pedometer, "location" button becomes off likewise when turn off "count".
Displays the recorded steps at unit of day, week, month, rank(high-ranking 50 days of steps) by graph.
Can display the graph of calorie by checking "Display calorie" from graph screen menu.
[day] can revise stride length and weight of target day. (distance and calories change.)
Displays the walk route on map.
If turn on GPS and walked, "footprint" are displayed. If measurement with network (turn off GPS), "pin" are displayed.
Can turn off measurement by turning off "location" button of main screen.
When move it, approximate position of that time with "miniature bulb" is displayed on map.
○List of photographs
When there is photograph, list of photographs is displayed on lower part.
If choose a photograph (swipe and set in center), approximate position of walk with "treasure chest" is displayed on map.
○Location info email
Generate text of URL that location info can identify in Google map (app or Web) and start e-mailer or SMS app.
Initial value is acquired latest location (or non-designation), but can change it on map.
Can change the unit of length and weight. And can set stride length and body weight by chosen unit.
Can set sensitivity.
○Location information setting
Can set precision of GPS and network.
●Backup, restore and manipulation
By the menu of main screen, can backup to external storage and can restore it.
Please refer to Help for more detailed contents of the app. ("?" icon)
*** Attention ***
●After installation, please display main screen even once.
It's necessary for starts of acquisition of steps and location info in background.
※When you use "task kill app", this service may be finished forcibly.
●GPS consume a large amount of electricity.
I made it so that location measurement was done at minimum frequency. However, please check degree of the power consumption beforehand.
●Carries out timer processing to check whether terminal is walking at the time of sleep regularly.
This specification prevent pedometer from stopping at the time of sleep.
This process stops to suppress the power consumption two hours after sleep or a walk stop.
When screen is turned on, it is reopened at the time of next sleep.
※About the problem that it is detected in virusbuster, I received the answer of contents that StepWalk did not have the menace from Trend Micro Inc. When it is detected, please contact directly Trend Micro Inc.