Due to innumerable problems between latest Android versions and Casio's bluetooth modules, BlueWatcher is End-Of-Life. Casio's problems cause the end of life of BlueWatcher.
NO updates. NO support.
You can get it now for FREE!
Here you can find detailed information about the problems we found: www.bluewatcher.es/supported.php.
Casio published last year (06/03/15) an official announcement for Android users (http://blesupport.g-shock.com/uk/en/). For us, it was a premature End-Of-Life announcement for its own product.
Smart Casio models are perfect for those who wants a G-Shock (fashion) with some minor smart functions but they lack when you want a really "SMART" watch. Now, Casio has announced it's new Android Wear watch: (WSD-F10) http://wsd.casio.com/us/en/. It's a TRUE SMARTWATCH and it is certified with "Military MIL-STD-810G" standard. This is the present for Casio!
* FOR DEVELOPERS: If you want to access BlueWatcher's source code and continue developing/maintaining it, please, contact us. Remember Casio never helped us. All BlueWatcher source code and Bluetooth protocol has been made by our own work.
Please, read this important information (http://www.bluewatcher.es/supported.php) about some known issues between new Android versions and Casio Bluetooth Modules.
- CASIO G-Shock GBA-400
- CASIO G-Shock GB-5600
- CASIO G-Shock GB-6900
- CASIO G-Shock GB-X6900
- CASIO Sports STB-1000
For detailed information, please visit: http://www.bluewatcher.es
Original G-Shock+ software does not offer full functionality. BlueWatcher solves this problem!
Take control of your phone with your CASIO G-SHOCK watch!
IMPORTANT: Users with Android 5.0 may have problems connecting with BlueWatcher because CASIO announced there is a problem between Samsung Bluetooth Drivers and CASIO bluetooth modules that may be extended to other watch models. See announcement: http://blesupport.g-shock.com/uk/en/ (12/26/2014).
- Connect to CASIO G-Shock with Bluetooth 4.0
- GBA-400 full support!
- Phone finder service
- Auto reconnection if the watch goes out of range (except GBA-400)
- Automatic connection at startup
- Incoming call notifications with contact name resolving
- Personalized Whatsapp notification algorithms (notify after read, notify all messages, notify after a delay time)
- Select your own application and personalize the notification you want to send to the watch. Example: Line, Viber, GMail, Calendar... You decide!
- Phone control capabilities. Configure the command to execute when you press a watch button. You can create multiple phone control models to create infinite combinations. Control your music player, get info about your phone, control phone volume...
- Synchronize watch date and time
- BlueWatcher notifies missed alerts between reconnections.
- Show available watch services.
- BlueWatcher status bar notification in order to access quickly to the application and look for connection status.
- Test watch connection
- Cyrillic and polish transliteration support
If you have problems with BlueWatcher or you want to contact support, please, feel free to send emails to: email@example.com